You are here

CurveRadio Playlist: Request songs to add

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

120 posts / 0 new
Last post
Offline
CurveRadio Playlist: Request songs to add

Not needed anymore. Thank you all.

Offline
Clan: 69

JB and 1D
:D

Offline

Everything except Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, One Direction and other childish songs. :)

-

MaxTheBest's picture
Offline

Yellow Claw (thunder, last night ever etc)

Ideas for new icons? Post it here!

Offline

Shotgun and Last Night Ever are now on the Auto-DJ. :) Thunder I'm regrettably not going to do, because it's Dutch lyrics, sorry.

-

MaxTheBest's picture
Offline

ohh oke, nice!

 

Ideas for new icons? Post it here!

padder's picture
Offline

Metallica, Iron Maiden, Led Zeppelin

some classic rock, heavy metal

You Are What You Think You Are:)

Offline

Song names, please? :)

-

Offline
Clan: 69
ThaTiemsz wrote:

Everything except Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, One Direction and other childish songs. :)

Ok,nevermind i don't listen radio anyway

NoSlayer's picture
Offline

Anything as long as you remove that god damn awful theme song. Idk what it is. But it sounds like the intro to desperate housewives and its being played like 6-7 times an hour, so u must know what song im talking about... 

Offline

The Austin Powers advertisement? :P

-

Offline
Clan: Web

yes haha thats right, its played to often! Please play "the riddle", "l'amour toujours", "another way" (all by gigi d'agostino) and "aerodynamic", "high life", "something about us" (all by daft punk) and "Transformation", "The Theory of Everything part 1", "Dark Medicine", "Diagnosis" (all by Ayreon). THANKS :D

NoSlayer's picture
Offline

ThaTiemsz wrote:

The Austin Powers advertisement? :P

 

maybe :D

Offline

Beatboarder wrote:

yes haha thats right, its played to often! Please play "the riddle", "l'amour toujours", "another way" (all by gigi d'agostino) and "aerodynamic", "high life", "something about us" (all by daft punk) and "Transformation", "The Theory of Everything part 1", "Dark Medicine", "Diagnosis" (all by Ayreon). THANKS :D

When I saw the name "Gigi D'Agostino", I thought who the F is that. But then when I listened to the first two songs, I knew them. o.O
Anyways, Gigi D'Agostino, Daft Punk and Ayreon are now on the Auto-DJ. :D

-

BlackRainbow's picture
Offline

Play some GreenDay too :p

Offline

BlackRainbow wrote:

Play some GreenDay too :p

Which song?

-

horcrux's picture
Offline

SBTRKT - Wildfire 
Linkin Park - Numb
WEKEED - Wild child
Amy Winehouse - Valerie
Jamiroquai - Virtual Insanity
Maroon 5 - This love
Ellie Goulding - High for this
Radiohead - Creep
Imagine Dragons - Radioactive
Gorillaz - Feel Good Inc
Florence + The Machine - You've Got the Love 
Coldplay - Viva la vida/ Clocks/Fix you

---

The star­ry skies abo­ve me and the mo­ral law in­si­de me

BlackRainbow's picture
Offline

ThaTiemsz wrote:

BlackRainbow wrote:

Play some GreenDay too :p

Which song?

- Kill the DJ

- American Idiot

- Oh Love

- Boulevard of Broken Dreams

- Holiday

 

I think it's enough :)

Momo's picture
Offline
ffa america top 17%
team america top 69%
Clan: OFF

Can't Hold Us - Macklemore

Timber - Pitbull ft Kesha

La La La - Naughty Boy

Tsunami - DDVBS

Applause - Lady Gaga

Hey Brother - Avicii

Numb - Linkin Park

Momo's profile on curvefever

padder's picture
Offline

Metallica - Enter Sandman

You Are What You Think You Are:)

horcrux's picture
Offline

padder wrote:

Metallica - Enter Sandman

+1 :P

---

The star­ry skies abo­ve me and the mo­ral law in­si­de me

Led Zeppelin, Queen, Deep Purple, Metallica, Scorpions, The Beatles.

 

Classic Rock.

padder's picture
Offline

Van Halen - Jump ;)

You Are What You Think You Are:)

avats's picture
Offline

Eminem - Rap God *.*

DominixPL's picture
Offline
Clan: KKK

Nightwish, Rammstein, The Beatles, Queen, Deep Purple, Iron Maiden, Aerosmith, Scoprpions, Linkin Park, Billty Talent, ColdPlay, Franz Ferdinand, White Lise, The Cranberries, Bob Marley,  Bastille, ABBA, Moder Talking
I think these are all my favourite bands :)

Ted, my best friend...

Offline
Clan: ALKP

If i would be on facebook i would like the posts 19 and 24. and for post number 3 i only can say *good*  *good*  *good*  *good*  *good*  ...

Quixy's picture
Offline

Remove pop danthology 2012 and use pop danthology 2013. 

Further:

The monster - Eminem & Rihanna 

And timber from Pitbull & Kesha is also very catchy :)

Oh, and remove some old songs like discotex - dj Frank

Offline

SBTRKT - Wildfire
Linkin Park - Numb
WEKEED - Wild child
Amy Winehouse - Valerie
Jamiroquai - Virtual Insanity
Maroon 5 - This love
Ellie Goulding - High for this
Radiohead - Creep
Imagine Dragons - Radioactive
Gorillaz - Feel Good Inc
Florence + The Machine - You've Got the Love
Coldplay - Viva la vida/ Clocks/Fix you
Green Day -Kill the DJ
Green Day - American Idiot
Green Day - Oh Love
Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Green Day - Holiday
Macklemore - Can't Hold Us
Pitbull ft Kesha - Timber
Naughty Boy - La La La
DDVBS - Tsunami
Lady Gaga - Applause
Avicii - Hey Brother
Metallica - Enter Sandman
Van Halen - Jump

These songs are now on the Auto-DJ!

.veratti wrote:

Led Zeppelin, Queen, Deep Purple, Metallica, Scorpions, The Beatles.

Classic Rock.

Some names would be handy. ;)

avats wrote:

Eminem - Rap God *.*

Was already on it. ;)

DominixPL wrote:

Nightwish, Rammstein, The Beatles, Queen, Deep Purple, Iron Maiden, Aerosmith, Scoprpions, Linkin Park, Billty Talent, ColdPlay, Franz Ferdinand, White Lise, The Cranberries, Bob Marley,  Bastille, ABBA, Moder Talking
I think these are all my favourite bands :)

Names would be handy ;)

Quixy wrote:

Remove pop danthology 2012 and use pop danthology 2013.

Further:

The monster - Eminem & Rihanna

And timber from Pitbull & Kesha is also very catchy :)

Oh, and remove some old songs like discotex - dj Frank

Pop Danthology 2012 was never on it, 2013 was there all the time. The Monster was already on it, Timber is on it now, Discotex was deleted.

-

padder's picture
Offline

I will help and give names of most popular songs of this bands, i choose that faster, not ballad songs, better for curve

 

led zepellin songs -  Good Times Bad Times, Black Dog, Ramble On, Rock and Roll, Kashmir, When the Levee Breaks, Whole Lotta Love

queen songs -  Don't Stop Me Now,  Another One Bites the Dust,  We Will Rock You, Under Pressure, We Are the Champions, The Show Must Go On, I Want to Break Free, Radio Ga Ga

deep purple -  Smoke on the Water, Highway Star, Perfect Strangers, Burn, Hush, Space Truckin', Black Night, Speed King

metallica - Master of Puppets, One, Battery, Orion, St, Anger, Fuel, Whiskey in the Jar

beatles - Come Together, Yellow Submarine, help!, Love Me Do, Get Back, With a Little Help from My Friends, Twist and Shout, I Want to Hold Your Hand

iron maiden -  The Trooper, Run to the Hills, Fear of the Dark, 2 Minutes to Midnight, Aces High, Wasted Years, The Wicker Man, Blood Brothers, Can I Play With Madness?

You Are What You Think You Are:)

DominixPL's picture
Offline
Clan: KKK

 

 

Ted, my best friend...

DominixPL's picture
Offline
Clan: KKK

padder wrote:

 

 

 

beatles - Come Together, Yellow Submarine, help!, Love Me Do, Get Back, With a Little Help from My Friends, Twist and Shout, I Want to Hold Your Hand

 

 

And of course "A hard day's night" :)

Ted, my best friend...

Quixy's picture
Offline

ThaTiemsz wrote:

SBTRKT - Wildfire
Linkin Park - Numb
WEKEED - Wild child
Amy Winehouse - Valerie
Jamiroquai - Virtual Insanity
Maroon 5 - This love
Ellie Goulding - High for this
Radiohead - Creep
Imagine Dragons - Radioactive
Gorillaz - Feel Good Inc
Florence + The Machine - You've Got the Love
Coldplay - Viva la vida/ Clocks/Fix you
Green Day -Kill the DJ
Green Day - American Idiot
Green Day - Oh Love
Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Green Day - Holiday
Macklemore - Can't Hold Us
Pitbull ft Kesha - Timber
Naughty Boy - La La La
DDVBS - Tsunami
Lady Gaga - Applause
Avicii - Hey Brother
Metallica - Enter Sandman
Van Halen - Jump

These songs are now on the Auto-DJ!

.veratti wrote:

Led Zeppelin, Queen, Deep Purple, Metallica, Scorpions, The Beatles.

Classic Rock.

Some names would be handy. ;)

avats wrote:

Eminem - Rap God *.*

Was already on it. ;)

DominixPL wrote:

Nightwish, Rammstein, The Beatles, Queen, Deep Purple, Iron Maiden, Aerosmith, Scoprpions, Linkin Park, Billty Talent, ColdPlay, Franz Ferdinand, White Lise, The Cranberries, Bob Marley,  Bastille, ABBA, Moder Talking
I think these are all my favourite bands :)

Names would be handy ;)

Quixy wrote:

Remove pop danthology 2012 and use pop danthology 2013.

Further:

The monster - Eminem & Rihanna

And timber from Pitbull & Kesha is also very catchy :)

Oh, and remove some old songs like discotex - dj Frank

Pop Danthology 2012 was never on it, 2013 was there all the time. The Monster was already on it, Timber is on it now, Discotex was deleted.

No, I'm 100% sure that 2012 is there. 2013 is just out for two weeks. (Look at yt)

Offline

padder wrote:

I will help and give names of most popular songs of this bands, i choose that faster, not ballad songs, better for curve

 

led zepellin songs -  Good Times Bad Times, Black Dog, Ramble On, Rock and Roll, Kashmir, When the Levee Breaks, Whole Lotta Love

queen songs -  Don't Stop Me Now,  Another One Bites the Dust,  We Will Rock You, Under Pressure, We Are the Champions, The Show Must Go On, I Want to Break Free, Radio Ga Ga

deep purple -  Smoke on the Water, Highway Star, Perfect Strangers, Burn, Hush, Space Truckin', Black Night, Speed King

metallica - Master of Puppets, One, Battery, Orion, St, Anger, Fuel, Whiskey in the Jar

beatles - Come Together, Yellow Submarine, help!, Love Me Do, Get Back, With a Little Help from My Friends, Twist and Shout, I Want to Hold Your Hand

iron maiden -  The Trooper, Run to the Hills, Fear of the Dark, 2 Minutes to Midnight, Aces High, Wasted Years, The Wicker Man, Blood Brothers, Can I Play With Madness?

Led Zeppellin, Queen, Deep Purple, Metallica, Iron Maiden and The Beatles are now on the Auto-DJ. ;) (Not all the songs you said tho, bit too much)

-

padder and ThaTiemsz: Good job, seriously! Thank you!

Offline

.veratti wrote:

padder and ThaTiemsz: Good job, seriously! Thank you!

No problem, man! We just try to make the Auto-DJ better. :)

-

Offline
ffa america top 27%
team america top 23%

The Doors – Break on Through (to the Other Side)
Pink Floyd – Wish You Were Here
Pink Floyd – Hey You
Radiohead – How to Disappear Completely
Led Zeppelin – Stairway to Heaven
Deep Purple – Soldier Of Fortune
Pink Floyd – Keep Talking
The Doors – Love Her Madly
John Frusciante – Look On
Radiohead – Street Spirit (Fade Out)
Deep Purple – Child in Time
The Doors – L.A. Woman
Pink Floyd – Comfortably Numb
The Smiths – How Soon Is Now?
Pink Floyd – Another Brick in the Wall Part 1
The Doors – Maggie M'Gill
The Black Keys – Little Black Submarines
Pink Floyd – Summer '68
The Doors – People Are Strange
The Black Keys - Lonley Boy
Led Zeppeling - Whole Lotta Love
Kiss - I Was Made For Loving You
Oasis - Wonderwall
Oasis - Little By Little
Audioslave – Shadow On The Sun
Audioslave – I Am The Highway
Nirvana - Come as You Are
Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spiri

Drain You  
Lithium  
Lounge Act  
Breed  
In Bloom  
Rape Me

Edit: Also, it would be lovely to hear Chopin, Mozart, Tchaikovsky, Debussy..

Little something from my last.fm profile :)

padder's picture
Offline

Tinle Pit add me on last fm:

http://www.lastfm.pl/user/speedking90

You Are What You Think You Are:)

Offline
ffa america top 27%
team america top 23%

Your musical compatibility with speedking90 is SUPER
Music you have in common includes Avicii, Deep Purple, Netsky, Porcupine Tree and Pink Floyd.

Added. If some1 else has last.fm, feel free to post :)

padder's picture
Offline

Good taste;)

You Are What You Think You Are:)

BlackRainbow's picture
Offline

TinklePit wrote:

The Doors – Break on Through (to the Other Side)
Pink Floyd – Wish You Were Here
Pink Floyd – Hey You
Radiohead – How to Disappear Completely
Led Zeppelin – Stairway to Heaven
Deep Purple – Soldier Of Fortune
Pink Floyd – Keep Talking
The Doors – Love Her Madly
John Frusciante – Look On
Radiohead – Street Spirit (Fade Out)
Deep Purple – Child in Time
The Doors – L.A. Woman
Pink Floyd – Comfortably Numb
The Smiths – How Soon Is Now?
Pink Floyd – Another Brick in the Wall Part 1
The Doors – Maggie M'Gill
The Black Keys – Little Black Submarines
Pink Floyd – Summer '68
The Doors – People Are Strange
The Black Keys - Lonley Boy
Led Zeppeling - Whole Lotta Love
Kiss - I Was Made For Loving You
Oasis - Wonderwall
Oasis - Little By Little
Audioslave – Shadow On The Sun
Audioslave – I Am The Highway
Nirvana - Come as You Are
Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spiri

Drain You  
Lithium  
Lounge Act  
Breed  
In Bloom  
Rape Me

Edit: Also, it would be lovely to hear Chopin, Mozart, Tchaikovsky, Debussy..

Little something from my last.fm profile :)

 

Fucki'n good taste of music +1 ;)

Offline
ffa america top 27%
team america top 23%

Thank you, both :)

Offline
ffa america top 27%
team america top 23%

Thank you, both :)

horcrux's picture
Offline

niiice :)

btw. add me guys : http://www.lastfm.pl/user/flava15

---

The star­ry skies abo­ve me and the mo­ral law in­si­de me

horcrux's picture
Offline

,

---

The star­ry skies abo­ve me and the mo­ral law in­si­de me

SHOTGUN MOST RETARDED SONG EVER.

good songs, Groove armada: Superstylin, History, Paper romance

Mellowdrone oh my

Muse Resistance, Faithless Insomnia.

padder's picture
Offline

horcrux wrote:

niiice :)

btw. add me guys : http://www.lastfm.pl/user/flava15

 

Twoje porównanie z użytkownikiem flava15 wypada: ŚWIETNIE
Muzyka, którą obydwoje lubicie zawiera Queen, The Doors, Deep Purple, Yann Tiersen oraz Sigur Rós.

 

^^

I like you horcrux from this moment

You Are What You Think You Are:)

horcrux's picture
Offline

hihi :)

---

The star­ry skies abo­ve me and the mo­ral law in­si­de me

Burzum's picture
Offline
Clan: DEAD

Your musical compatibility with flava15 is Medium

Music you have in common includes Sigur Rós, Burzum, Bathory, Darkthrone and The Doors.

 

Your musical compatibility with speedking90 is High

Music you have in common includes Arcade Fire, Wilco, Frank Ocean, Kendrick Lamar and Opeth.

http://www.last.fm/user/Sabbath-

Fire's picture
Offline
Champion
ffa america top 53%
team america top 12%
Clan: SW

Burzum wrote:

Music you have in common includes Arcade Fire, Wilco, ...

Wilco & Fire xD


~.~

padder's picture
Offline

Wilco good band:D

 

i have with everyony at least medium compability, cause i have 2147 bands in library :D

You Are What You Think You Are:)

WranDon's picture
Offline
  • Avenged Sevenfold, for example "Chapter Four", "I Won't See You Tonight part 1", "Blinded in Chains", "Critical Acclaim", "Save Me", "Not Ready to Die" (chronologically ordered), just to mention a few.
  • Wintersun, for example "Sleeping Stars" and "Death and the Healing".
  • Bullet for My Valentine, for example "Hand of Blood", "Your Betrayal", "Tears Don't Fall".
  • Paul Linford and Chris Vrenna, "The Mann" and "Most Wanted Mash Up".
  • \m/
  • ...

WranDon - the forum slut

Pages

Topic locked