You are here

What happen to East Asia Server?

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

30 posts / 0 new
Last post
HKG_Sandy's picture
Offline
What happen to East Asia Server?

Dear Admin,

Why we cannot play at the East Asia Server now?

My friends and I(live in Hong Kong) love Curve Fever Very much, but we cannot click the Asia Server for a month.

Please tell me when will the Asia Server come back so we dont need to visit the site every day.

Thank you very much!!!

Fans

HKG_Sandy

Geert's picture
Offline
Developer
Moderator
Clan: MOD

Hi HKG_Sandy,

I am very sorry and personally I am also not happy with it being removed. However it was not in my control. We want to put it back soon. I hope for now you can play on USA servers?

Best regards,

Geert


 

Offline
Clan: MOD

I would suggest maybe a Asia/Oceania Server would be good to have.

Thanks

WranDon's picture
Offline

gezza wrote:

I would suggest maybe a Asia/Oceania Server would be good to have.

Thanks

There is an East Asia server respectively it will be back soon and the west Asians can use the Europe server, so what? Maybe you mean an Australia / Oceania server? Well, I don't think that's going to happen, "down there" there are not really many people living ...

WranDon - the forum slut

Geert's picture
Offline
Developer
Moderator
Clan: MOD

Wrandon, the east asia server is located in Singapore, it should be able to facilitate the Australian players. Otherwie the Aussies have a reasonable connection with the USA


 

WranDon's picture
Offline

There aren't so many Ausralians anyway and I also said I don't think there is a need for it. However, it was not my suggestion. COOL

WranDon - the forum slut

Geert's picture
Offline
Developer
Moderator
Clan: MOD

We have an estimated time of arrival of 2 weeks for the Singapore server


 

Offline

I never see any ganes on the America or East Asia servers, wven when they are not down. 90% of games are Europe server

Keep calm and curve on!

Offline
ffa america top 36%
team america top 86%

Will the Singapore server be up any time this month?

Btw, we have 10+ Australian players and at least 5-6 of us play every night on the American server. A Singapore server would be great.

WranDon's picture
Offline

Wow, 10+!!! ROFL

WranDon - the forum slut

Offline

Listen you stupid slut I don't care whatever bankrupt european shithole you're from but I can assure you there are more than enough players from Asia/Australia to warrant the East Asian server being online.

 

Don't ever post in this thread again.

meow

Offline
ffa america top 14%
team america top 23%

We actually have a lot more players than that. Most of us stay in the same room in the American server since we get kicked from the Euro ones after one game (due to other people complaining about lag). While the East Asia server might be adequate for us, an Oceania server would be great.

Offline

In for East Asia server.

Offline

Offline

WranDon you Hilfsmittel noob. Most Australian members of Curve belong to the powerful HBANZ organization which is sort of like internet mafia in australia. you're lucky i dont see your kraut Gesicht in real life or i'd wreck u with 1 punch. i hope you develop a serious cancer for your immature and bullyish behaviour.

P.S. Geert we would like a closer server to Australia as the competition is thriving and going near Professional in this country.

Offline
Champion
Clan: big

Lol, as i see in this topic the behaviour of wrandon is better then everyone who reacts on him

Geert's picture
Offline
Developer
Moderator
Clan: MOD

Wrandon is a good guys. I will ping the server provider when they are ready. They are currently going through security, so it might take some time.

Best regards,

Geert


 

WranDon's picture
Offline

Squida wrote:

Listen you stupid slut I don't care whatever bankrupt european shithole you're from but I can assure you there are more than enough players from Asia/Australia to warrant the East Asian server being online.

 

Don't ever post in this thread again.

Now listen carefully, you little bastard,

first of all: I am from Germany, a country whose finances and economy are better than the ones of any country in Australia / Oceania, so shut up.

Secondly: If you had any idea about what's going on, you would know that the east Asia server will be back online soon (not because of the Australins / Oceanians but for the east Asians though), obviously you don't, so shut up.

Furthermore I can post where and whatever I want; I also haven't done anything to you, there is no reason for being an asshole and if you're not capable of dicussing in a friendly and respectful manner, please shut the fuck up!

Kind regards!

WranDon :[email protected]

BroncoVERIFIED wrote:

WranDon you Hilfsmittel noob. Most Australian members of Curve belong to the powerful HBANZ organization which is sort of like internet mafia in australia. you're lucky i dont see your kraut Gesicht in real life or i'd wreck u with 1 punch. i hope you develop a serious cancer for your immature and bullyish behaviour.

P.S. Geert we would like a closer server to Australia as the competition is thriving and going near Professional in this country.

BroncoVERIFIED (what a stupid name), you moron,

please stop using German vocabulary you don't understand, Google translator isn't really good in finding the appropriate words, you know? What you call the HBANZ organization is just Haxball Australia / New Zealand and has nothing to do with internet mafia or hacking; however, if you liked to, feel free to try hacking my PC. And if you want, we can also arrange an encounter, let's see, who will be wrecked ... :[email protected] I'm not sure about your next sentence though. Is that irony or serious? Whose behaviour is immature and bullyish? ROFL However, bad wishes about serious diseases like cancer are not funny and really not acceptable, I hope, the moderators will rebuke you for that (mods, this is a demand). STOP I have never done anything to you, who do you think you are, you little asshole?

Ten plus players is definitely rediculous, Curve Fever has currently over 650000 players (accounts) and I assume, maybe 90 per cent of them in Europe. There will never be enough players in Australia / Oceania for an own server, just because there are just not enough people living. I also think Geert won't listen to you, he can't take you seriously.

Please reflect your behaviour, do you think it is appropriate? :-|

Kind regards!

WranDon

WranDon - the forum slut

WranDon's picture
Offline

wilco wrote:

Lol, as i see in this topic the behaviour of wrandon is better then everyone who reacts on him

Thank you, wilco, for supporting me!

Geert wrote:

Wrandon is a good guys. I will ping the server provider when they are ready. They are currently going through security, so it might take some time.

Best regards,

Geert

Thank you, Geert, for supporting me!

WranDon - the forum slut

Offline

WranDon m8.

that is my real life name and it is Indigenous Australian so sorry if that sounds "stupid" to you but it is rich in ancient cultural tradition for me. Also, I lived in Germany for 5 months on exchange from my school years ago so I think I know what im talking about when I use German vocab. Furthermore, HBANZ is considered one of the better knowand tougher internet mafia gangs in Australia and New Zealand and I don't hack (no idea where you got that from).  IRL I have had anal cancer but got treated and finished chemo last year so I believe I am allowed to wish cancer upon others as it is semi-satrical (Die of aids you kraut nazi). Also dont even challenge me 2 a 1v1 m9 i've been wrecking blokes since '95.

Lastly, Geert is a friend of a friend of mine and you don't speak on Geerts behalf so show some respect. And yes you are an internet bully and you are targeting me because i am aboriginal and have had cancer and you know it.

I will see you off with the wise words of black Gandhi, "Hate is more lasting than dislike."

 

 

 

Offline
ffa america top 40%
Clan: HBAN

Finances yes (due to your country having a bigger population), economy no.

 

Figure 1.

 

Some of these figures are from 2006, below are the figures till 2012.

Figure 2.

Figure 2. represents the buying power per capita.

 

As you can see the gdp figure for your country is higher, but the gdp (per capita) figure is higher for Australia. GDP per capita  "is the measure most economists prefer when looking at per-capita welfare and when comparing living conditions or use of resources across countries".

So sorry but even though your finances are better (again due to higher population, which when compared to China is nothing, that doesn't mean China is a better country), our economy is way superior.

 

Also below you can see the 10 most livable cities in the world.

 

Australia has 4 cities where as germany has 0.

Don't know why people will not want to live in Germany.... It's not like they have a history of mass killings or anything :s...

 

P.S. this is bronco in real life

 

don't mess with him, otherwise he will king kong your ass.

Offline

WranDon should be banned from curve fever permanently, I did not think it was possible for someone to be as stupid as him.

 

I doubt he is even German, like the majority of Germany these days he is probably a Turkish immigrant claiming to be German.

meow

Offline
ffa america top 14%
team america top 23%

In my initial post I displayed manners and proper forum etiquette. I treated you with respect with the hopes of reviving the Asian server in a speedy manner. After seeing some disturbing responses from what seems to be long-time curve fever players towards my fellow Australians, to say that I am disgusted would be an understatement. WranDon should be banned for such behaviour - something which I was expecting from Geert without us having to tell him. I will now no longer settle for anything less than a local 100% born and raised Australian server.

benniegek's picture
Offline

Stay on topic! This isn't a political forum!

 

Saturday CurveFever!!!!   (saturday night fever)

 

WranDon's picture
Offline

BroncoVERIFIED wrote:

WranDon m8.

that is my real life name and it is Indigenous Australian so sorry if that sounds "stupid" to you but it is rich in ancient cultural tradition for me. Also, I lived in Germany for 5 months on exchange from my school years ago so I think I know what im talking about when I use German vocab. Furthermore, HBANZ is considered one of the better knowand tougher internet mafia gangs in Australia and New Zealand and I don't hack (no idea where you got that from).  IRL I have had anal cancer but got treated and finished chemo last year so I believe I am allowed to wish cancer upon others as it is semi-satrical (Die of aids you kraut nazi). Also dont even challenge me 2 a 1v1 m9 i've been wrecking blokes since '95.

Lastly, Geert is a friend of a friend of mine and you don't speak on Geerts behalf so show some respect. And yes you are an internet bully and you are targeting me because i am aboriginal and have had cancer and you know it.

I will see you off with the wise words of black Gandhi, "Hate is more lasting than dislike."

 

 

 

BroncoVERIFIED, (what do you mean with m8?)

That's your real name? Your first name "Bronco", OK, and you surname "VERIFIED", right? Then, of course, I'd like to apologize for calling this name stupid, it does sound strange for sure, but that's certainly not your fault. You may have lived in Germany for some time, I don't doubt that, but obviously you don't have sufficient command of the German language. And sorry, despite greatest efforts I can't find anything about HBANZ and internet mafia on the internet. I don't believe you the cancer story and even if it was true, it wouldn't give you the permission wishing anyone a similar disease, knowing how bad something like that is makes it even worse. I also don't believe you being a wrecker since 1995 (what do you mean with m9?), that year you probably weren't even born, well, you could also be retarded, I don't know, but your behaviour is so immature that I don't think you are that old. Nor do I believe you that you have connections to Geert, sorry, I'm not that stupid.

Summary: Please stop talking shit, I don't believe you, I can't know you have had cancer and this is a lie anyway and please don't appeal on Ghandi, if he knew what's going on here he would turn around in his grave, as we say in Germany.

Yours sincerely

WranDon

To all the others: Maybe you would like to see the PM I have got today. The author is a player called "dinnertoime", however, I think it is Bronco as the inappropriate German words he usually uses appear in it as well.

I will hunt your Kraut Nazi ass down and rape you until and have a rape baby and then I will rape said rape baby and this cycle will go on and on and this is the only way you will ever have babies because you are a fat ugly virgin

You are trash. You are scum. You are everything wrong with this world.

Interesting, isn't it?

Swoozy wrote:

Finances yes (due to your country having a bigger population), economy no.

Figure 1.

 

Some of these figures are from 2006, below are the figures till 2012.

Figure 2.

Figure 2. represents the buying power per capita.

As you can see the gdp figure for your country is higher, but the gdp (per capita) figure is higher for Australia. GDP per capita  "is the measure most economists prefer when looking at per-capita welfare and when comparing living conditions or use of resources across countries".

So sorry but even though your finances are better (again due to higher population, which when compared to China is nothing, that doesn't mean China is a better country), our economy is way superior.

 

Also below you can see the 10 most livable cities in the world.

 

Australia has 4 cities where as germany has 0.

Don't know why people will not want to live in Germany.... It's not like they have a history of mass killings or anything :s...

P.S. this is bronco in real life

 

don't mess with him, otherwise he will king kong your ass.

Dear Swoozy,

First of all, thank you for making these efforts and being relatively friendly and objective. However, in my opinion, also Germany's economy is better than Australia's. You have proven that the per-capita welfare and the living conditions are better in Australia, OK, but also that the economy isn't. Look at your figure: Economic improtance. And look at this:

You can see, that Germany's economy is way more powerful. German technology is also well known for its high quality all over the world. And by the way: I have never said Germany is better.

Mass killings ... sure. Maybe you don't know, but there are more than enough people who would like to migrate to Germany, asylum seekers for example, they all want to go to Germany. And Australia? Doesn't Australia also have a history with mass killings? Don't you know what the British settlers, from which you are a descendant probably, did with them? And who would want to live in a country, which is a former convict colony? You're probably thinking now: "What a rubbish!" And see, it's the same rubbish as what you said about Germany.

Bronco ... hahahahaha! ROFL It's Adam Goodes!

Yours sincerely

WranDon

Squida wrote:

WranDon should be banned from curve fever permanently, I did not think it was possible for someone to be as stupid as him.

I doubt he is even German, like the majority of Germany these days he is probably a Turkish immigrant claiming to be German.

I don't know of any ancestor of mine who wasn't German.

Winkys wrote:

In my initial post I displayed manners and proper forum etiquette. I treated you with respect with the hopes of reviving the Asian server in a speedy manner. After seeing some disturbing responses from what seems to be long-time curve fever players towards my fellow Australians, to say that I am disgusted would be an understatement. WranDon should be banned for such behaviour - something which I was expecting from Geert without us having to tell him. I will now no longer settle for anything less than a local 100% born and raised Australian server.

Dear Winkys,

This is the first time I have become really unfriendly in this forum. And as you might have noticed, it wasn't me who started the insults; I had to defend myself. It might be hard for you all, but I am realistic and that's why I don't think, Geert will put up an Australia server soon, but maybe he can tell you that by himself.

Yours sincerely

WranDon

@ mods: Please do something and tell them how to behave!!!

@ all: Please explain me why you are so rude to me? What have I done???

From now on I am not going to react to any unobjective insults any more, I have better things to spend my time on than that.

WranDon - the forum slut

Offline
ffa america top 40%
Clan: HBAN

Quote:

Dear Swoozy,

First of all, thank you for making these efforts and being relatively friendly and objective. However, in my opinion, also Germany's economy is better than Australia's. You have proven that the per-capita welfare and the living conditions are better in Australia, OK, but also that the economy isn't. Look at your figure: Economic improtance. And look at this:

You can see, that Germany's economy is way more powerful. German technology is also well known for its high quality all over the world. And by the way: I have never said Germany is better.

Mass killings ... sure. Maybe you don't know, but there are more than enough people who would like to migrate to Germany, asylum seekers for example, they all want to go to Germany. And Australia? Doesn't Australia also have a history with mass killings? Don't you know what the British settlers, from which you are a descendant probably, did with them? And who would want to live in a country, which is a former convict colony? You're probably thinking now: "What a rubbish!" And see, it's the same rubbish as what you said about Germany.

Bronco ... hahahahaha! ROFL It's Adam Goodes!

Yours sincerely

WranDon

 

Rather than reading bits and pieces of my argument, please read the whole argument. I stated that your finances (GDP) will be better than Australia, just like I stated before China's finances are better than Germany's hence the higher GDP for them, but that does not mean China is a better economic country than Germany neither does it mean Germany is a better economic country than Australia. Because of the difference in population, the data is generally skewered in the favour of the country with a bigger population, and that's exactly why  the Economists use the per capita GDP rather than the whole GDP figure. So I now have a choice of going by your opinion which is based on The whole GDP, or go with my opinion which is based on GDP per capita. I would go with mine as it shows how much better off every individual is in the economy, rather than go with yours which might give the impression that everyone in China is a billioniare.

And I prefer my vibrator to be Japanese.

And now lets look at some numbers to get clarification of what exactly can be considered "mass killings":

  • 1700-1900: 4000-5000 aborigines killed (being generous in terms of aborigines killed as there is no exact figure) over 200 year period. These people were also killed during the settlement period, if I wanted to bring up how many people were killed during your settlement time (in 1524 alone 100,000 peasants were killed in the peasant war), it would take me well over 4 hours just writing down how many massacres your people have done.
  • World War 2: it is estimated 5,933,900 jewish people killed (note this is only the jewish people, have not included the soldiers and other casualties of the war that germany started), also this is only world war 2, have not even included the people killed in world war 1.

Now, when you look at those numbers, what will you consider as mass killings?

 

As for people wanting to migrate to germany, ofcourse that is true, the conditions in the middle eastern states are terrible to put it lightly, so wanting to go from a country that are gassing there citizens now to a country that has a history of gassing their citizens is not big jump. That doesn't mean people want to live in Germany, it just means they want to get away from where they are currently situated, even if it means going to live in a country like Germany. We are stopping the boats so they can't come here, so don't even bother trying to sneak your way in here wrang.

Now if we want to go into probability of me being a descendant of a british settler, lets go in into the probability of you being a descendant of a Nazi. I know whose descendant I would want to be.

Convict colony (bread thieves) and War criminals colony are exactly the same thing aren't they *facepalm*.

That is Bronco, that Adam Goodes seems to be a twin, good pickup I will let Bronco know he has a twin brother.

 

Regards,

Swoozy

WranDon's picture
Offline

Swoozy wrote:

Quote:

Dear Swoozy,

First of all, thank you for making these efforts and being relatively friendly and objective. However, in my opinion, also Germany's economy is better than Australia's. You have proven that the per-capita welfare and the living conditions are better in Australia, OK, but also that the economy isn't. Look at your figure: Economic improtance. And look at this:

You can see, that Germany's economy is way more powerful. German technology is also well known for its high quality all over the world. And by the way: I have never said Germany is better.

Mass killings ... sure. Maybe you don't know, but there are more than enough people who would like to migrate to Germany, asylum seekers for example, they all want to go to Germany. And Australia? Doesn't Australia also have a history with mass killings? Don't you know what the British settlers, from which you are a descendant probably, did with them? And who would want to live in a country, which is a former convict colony? You're probably thinking now: "What a rubbish!" And see, it's the same rubbish as what you said about Germany.

Bronco ... hahahahaha! ROFL It's Adam Goodes!

Yours sincerely

WranDon

 

Rather than reading bits and pieces of my argument, please read the whole argument. I stated that your finances (GDP) will be better than Australia, just like I stated before China's finances are better than Germany's hence the higher GDP for them, but that does not mean China is a better economic country than Germany neither does it mean Germany is a better economic country than Australia. Because of the difference in population, the data is generally skewered in the favour of the country with a bigger population, and that's exactly why  the Economists use the per capita GDP rather than the whole GDP figure. So I now have a choice of going by your opinion which is based on The whole GDP, or go with my opinion which is based on GDP per capita. I would go with mine as it shows how much better off every individual is in the economy, rather than go with yours which might give the impression that everyone in China is a billioniare.

And I prefer my vibrator to be Japanese.

And now lets look at some numbers to get clarification of what exactly can be considered "mass killings":

  • 1700-1900: 4000-5000 aborigines killed (being generous in terms of aborigines killed as there is no exact figure) over 200 year period. These people were also killed during the settlement period, if I wanted to bring up how many people were killed during your settlement time (in 1524 alone 100,000 peasants were killed in the peasant war), it would take me well over 4 hours just writing down how many massacres your people have done.
  • World War 2: it is estimated 5,933,900 jewish people killed (note this is only the jewish people, have not included the soldiers and other casualties of the war that germany started), also this is only world war 2, have not even included the people killed in world war 1.

Now, when you look at those numbers, what will you consider as mass killings?

 

As for people wanting to migrate to germany, ofcourse that is true, the conditions in the middle eastern states are terrible to put it lightly, so wanting to go from a country that are gassing there citizens now to a country that has a history of gassing their citizens is not big jump. That doesn't mean people want to live in Germany, it just means they want to get away from where they are currently situated, even if it means going to live in a country like Germany. We are stopping the boats so they can't come here, so don't even bother trying to sneak your way in here wrang.

Now if we want to go into probability of me being a descendant of a british settler, lets go in into the probability of you being a descendant of a Nazi. I know whose descendant I would want to be.

Convict colony (bread thieves) and War criminals colony are exactly the same thing aren't they *facepalm*.

That is Bronco, that Adam Goodes seems to be a twin, good pickup I will let Bronco know he has a twin brother.

 

Regards,

Swoozy

Dear Swoozy,

I'm sorry, but I have to disagree. You have said:

GDP per capita  "is the measure most economists prefer when looking at per-capita welfare and when comparing living conditions or use of resources across countries".

That is completely correct. Australia's GDP per capita is higher than Germany's, which means that per-capita welfare, living conditions and the use of resources are better in Australia. However, I was comparing the economic power of the countries, which is indicated by the GDP. Germany's GDP is higher and that means Germany has a stronger economy.

I didn't find it in the English Wikipedia article and therefore had to resort to the German version:

Das BIP ist ein Maß für die wirtschaftliche Leistung einer Volkswirtschaft in einem bestimmten Zeitraum.

Translation:

The GDP is an indicator for the economic power of a national economy within a certain period of time.

By the way, my only intention was to defend my country and to prove, that I am not from a bankrupt European shithole.

I am sorry I can't annotate that, I don't have much experience with vibrators (does that mean you are a girl?).

I would say, 4000 - 5000 people are masses, too, so I consider both mass killings. Of course what the Nazis have done is a lot worse, but both are mass killings. And World War I wasn't Germany's fault, I hope you agree, but please don't start a discussion about that.

No, they all want to Germany! You probably won't know, but there is even a law prohibiting asylum seekers to travel within the EU after having reached it, in order to avoid unbearable masses of immigrants in Germany!!!

I'm sure you know that most Germans were not Nazis (and as far as I know none of my ancestors), but influenced by the sophisticated Propaganda system and by the fear of being persecuted in case of rising up against the Nazis. Nevertheless there was a not insignificant amount of resisters. Germany isn't a colony. And in Australia there were more convicts than war criminals in Germany. But come on, let's stop this, we both know that we have nothing to do with what happened in our countries decades and centuries ago, nor could we choose the country in which we would like to be born. It is just ridiculous ...

Best regards,

WranDon

WranDon - the forum slut

Offline
ffa america top 40%
Clan: HBAN

So basically you are saying China has a stronger economy than Germany and India has a better economy than Australia? Actually don't answer that, the level of incompetence shown by you in terms of doing your research has really shown through your posts.

4000-5000 over 200 years, that is 25 killings per year, not sure how that can be considered mass killings.....

Even homeless American citizens defend america, doesn't make them any less bankrupt.....

Also I know (and as you admitted you know) I didn't have anything to do with what my country did decades and centuries ago, but please don't speak for me when you say I know that you didn't have anything to do with what your country did. Your actions towards Bronco, who is a jewish aboriginal, have led me to believe your people still hold a strong hatred towards the jewish community.

And as for you choosing where you are born, well that is true you can't choose where you are born, but you can choose where you want to live. And the fact you choose to live in a jew hating community (I mean we all hate jews sometimes, but to gas them is a bit overboard) just shows the kind of character you have.

And I never thought I would ever say this to someone but the overwhelming racism shown throughout your posts have lead me to believe you are nothing but a racist nazi.

Worst Regards,

Swoozy

Offline

Some notes I've made:

  • WranDon initiated "the bantz"by referring to Australia as "down there" and insulting an innocent Australian comment about the Singapore server.
  • Australians returned bantz in the regular fashion, which seemed to surprise WranDon for some reason
  • Someone said that the East Asian server should be online and WranDon
  • WranDon doesn't seem to know that he has initiated "the bantz" and continuously asks for help after being repeatedly #rekt
  • WranDon called a former cancer patient a liar and a retard
  • WranDon is apparently oblivious and doesn't recognise that he has insulted Australia and its players repeatedly.

Some notes for Wrandon

  1. m8 is something we refer to people we dont like as.
  2. Adam Goodes, whose Ngarrindjeri given name is BroncoVERIFIED, is a former cancer patient and curvefever whiz
  3. If you cannot handle 'the bantz' do not start them
Geert's picture
Offline
Developer
Moderator
Clan: MOD

we are working on getting the Singapore servers online. We think they are very important for all players in the South-East Asia sphere of influence (including Australia). We hope to get it back online soon.

As there has been toomuch off topic talk, we will close this thread.

Best regards,

Geert


 

Topic locked