You are here

Total Anarchy in Curve Fever 2

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

19 posts / 0 new
Last post
Offline
ffa eu top 1%
1v1 eu top 1.6%
team eu top 12%
Total Anarchy in Curve Fever 2

I remember old days... when people were getting banned for being toxic, rank boosting, leaving games and other stuff... but there was always something i called "corruption"- acquintance with moderators. Seriously how long... can this go on, there is so many people that are toxic to each other... and don't get banned because mod is their friend, fun fact how many mods became champions, because good players wants such acquintance. Please just atleast ban people who insult other people, I did it sometimes, never got banned. Saying F*ck in ranked games is normal but not insulting nationalities, not insulting someones virginity and intelligence. Many of these toxic people are hipocrites, their argument is why u take it serious dude, are u stupid, are u dumb? Do it with ur friends not with random people. Make it a nice place to play for everyone please, worst thing is when mod is in game and do nothing, just nothing... CHAMPIONS STATUS doesnt make u god who can do anything u want(most of u got boosted to this title by best players) Make peace pls, I won't stop on reports only if this situation will stay like this.

Cyberbully is real...

PS.Please I am polish man and dont treat me different german people because I am polish.

Haters come at me, you will give me only more proofs to report you Biggrin

Btw. How can You bully legends of this game, srsly it was the most disguisting thing I've ever seen.

Anyway will there be post where people can give their ideas for cf 4?
 

Offline
ffa eu top 1%
1v1 eu top 1.6%
team eu top 12%

Please take care of Vito...'s reports, there is much more things like this but people dont' want to waste time as thye usually say. Oh and yeah i got insulted for spamming once, then mute me when i talk with someone, chat is to do that also doing achievments in normal game(not quests) is also a reaosn to insult me? Then why did u Geert invent them... Curve Fever makes no sense in many aspects. I am done with CF if this situation will still go on. Worst English ever but yeah I am polish I am a monkey right? haHAAA Who won world cup nabs.

Offline
ffa eu top 0.3%
1v1 eu top 6%
team eu top 1.3%
Clan: KOLL

If you don't like bad behaviour, report the players to the tribunal(option below the chatfield).

If you play on standalone(tribunalreport not possible) collect evidence and send it to a cheatermod.

As simple as this.

 

~~signature~~

My time:

Offline
ffa eu top 1%
1v1 eu top 1.6%
team eu top 12%

As simple as this moderators won't do anything Biggrin Nowodny i want to post some ideas for cf 4, where should i do it? personal email to geert or sth?

Offline
ffa eu top 0.3%
1v1 eu top 6%
team eu top 1.3%
Clan: KOLL

Lich King wrote:

As simple as this moderators won't do anything Biggrin Nowodny i want to post some ideas for cf 4, where should i do it? personal email to geert or sth?

http://forum.curvefever.io/c/cf4

As they were ignoring the old community for CurveFever 3 plans, it happens at forum now with the new plans. Just CurveFever 3 forum has a "cf4" part. Maybe try it there.

 

~~signature~~

My time:

Offline
ffa eu top 1%
1v1 eu top 1.6%
team eu top 12%

thx dude Biggrin

Offline
ffa eu top 0.3%
1v1 eu top 6%
team eu top 1.3%
Clan: KOLL

Add:

Found this at CurveFever 3 forum:

Rojoss wrote:

the_hashtag wrote:

curve fever 4 when it will be out or will you transform this froum into a cf4 froum?

This forum will be transformed to CF4.
The reason we made a new forum for CF3 is because the old CF2 forum was extremely slow and it was heavily customized to work with CF2.
This forum is more generic and it can be modified easily.

source: http://forum.curvefever.io/t/the-future-of-curve-fever/1109/74

 

~~signature~~

My time:

Offline
ffa eu top 1%
1v1 eu top 1.6%
team eu top 12%

sadly it works like discord for me not like forum, will be hard to make a long post, dont wanna make 3253453 posts.
 

Offline
Champion
ffa eu top 4.6%
1v1 eu nr. 4
team eu nr. 3
Clan: FaZe

This community is toxic as long as I can remember. There are a few people that are notorious for just sitting in spectator mode and doing nothing else than insulting players for multiple hours since many years. You will always find people that have literally nothing to do and emotional/mental/attention issues which they compensate online.

But this game was never great at preventing such behaviour or removing these players. First of all there aren't enough moderators in the actual games which could give a chat restriction ban. Added to this comes the problem that it takes like 1 minute to make a new account and continue whatever you are doing if one of your accounts gets banned. It's a very small community with only a few hundred active players. Therefore, it's easy to follow people and annoy them since the crowd is very slim. You can literally go to every room of your target and spam stuff 24/7 in the chat. People will read it and it won't take much time until everyone is triggered.

The only moderator I ever see in this game is Meechy Darko and on occasions NOWODNY2. He alone can't be everywhere and handle everything. This place is just not controllable and to be honest you can do whatever you want. You hardly ever get banned for anything and even if you get banned nobody cares. Just make a new account and you're gucci. Best thing to do is to ignore this instead of making public reports about it. It will only make you even more of a target.

Offline
ffa eu top 76%
1v1 eu nr. 33
team eu top 6.4%

Yeah problem of custom games... there is many things to fix in cf 4 but after what i saw on it's forum i am really worried :/

Offline
ffa eu top 76%
1v1 eu nr. 33
team eu top 6.4%

And champions should be nice imo, showing example to others.

Offline
Moderator
ffa eu top 0.9%
1v1 eu top 16%
team eu top 1.8%

Velin Valentine wrote:

This community is toxic as long as I can remember. There are a few people that are notorious for just sitting in spectator mode and doing nothing else than insulting players for multiple hours since many years. You will always find people that have literally nothing to do and emotional/mental/attention issues which they compensate online.

But this game was never great at preventing such behaviour or removing these players. First of all there aren't enough moderators in the actual games which could give a chat restriction ban. Added to this comes the problem that it takes like 1 minute to make a new account and continue whatever you are doing if one of your accounts gets banned. It's a very small community with only a few hundred active players. Therefore, it's easy to follow people and annoy them since the crowd is very slim. You can literally go to every room of your target and spam stuff 24/7 in the chat. People will read it and it won't take much time until everyone is triggered.

The only moderator I ever see in this game is Meechy Darko and on occasions NOWODNY2. He alone can't be everywhere and handle everything. This place is just not controllable and to be honest you can do whatever you want. You hardly ever get banned for anything and even if you get banned nobody cares. Just make a new account and you're gucci. Best thing to do is to ignore this instead of making public reports about it. It will only make you even more of a target.

Well said, the only thing i have to add is that im no cheating mod, im just here to organize the monthly tournaments, to help out at the competitions, at forum and ingame.

Everyone knows, that CF2 wont exist that long anymore, since the flash player stops their support in 2020. My goal is to make the best out of it - with the challenges, competitions and tournaments. 

Check here, if you don't know who's in the CF team: http://forum.curvefever.com/content/our-team
 

Edited by: 
Meechy Darko on 4 December, 2017 - 13:08
Offline
ffa america nr. 1
1v1 america nr. 1
team america nr. 1
Clan: 2

When you say ''the flash player stops their support in 2020'', do you mean just web browser or standalone too?

Offline
Moderator
ffa eu top 0.9%
1v1 eu top 16%
team eu top 1.8%

https://www.theverge.com/2017/7/25/16026236/adobe-flash-end-of-support-2020

"Adobe will finally kill Flash in 2020"

Adobe is finally planning to kill off Flash once and for all. Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Safari have all been blocking Flash over the past year, but Adobe is now planning to remove support for it fully by the end of 2020. “We will stop updating and distributing the Flash Player at the end of 2020 and encourage content creators to migrate any existing Flash content to these new open formats,” explains an Adobe spokesperson.

A number of gaming, education, and video sites still use Flash, and Adobe says it remains committed to supporting the technology until 2020 alongside partners like Apple, Facebook, Google, Microsoft, and Mozilla. Microsoft says it plans to disable Flash by default in Edge and Internet Explorer in mid to late 2019, with a full removal from all supported versions of Windows by 2020. Google will continue phasing out Flash over the next few years, while Mozilla says Firefox users will be able to choose which websites are able to run Flash next month and allow Firefox Extended Support Release (ESR) users to keep using Flash until the end of 2020. Apple is also supportive of the 2020 end of life for Flash, and Safari currently requires explicit approval on each website even when Mac users opt to install Flash.

2020 will mark an end of an era for Flash, but one that feels like it has been a long time coming. HTML5 standards have been implemented across all modern web browsers, and the need for Flash just isn’t there anymore. An end to Flash will bring with it obvious improvements in security and just pure battery life on laptops and other mobile devices that still support the web technology.

Offline
ffa eu top 0.3%
1v1 eu top 6%
team eu top 1.3%
Clan: KOLL

unholy' wrote:

When you say ''the flash player stops their support in 2020'', do you mean just web browser or standalone too?

Just browsersupport, so standalone will still work, but less than 2% of the players use it. Also if standalone is the only left base there won't be new players anymore. It won't even survive 2 months after this happens.

Only question that is left, will there still be enough players online untill 2020 so that they don't close this game before.

 

~~signature~~

My time:

Offline
ffa america nr. 1
1v1 america nr. 1
team america nr. 1
Clan: 2

cf3 uses flash too so that means cf will die in general Lol

Offline
Moderator
ffa eu top 0.9%
1v1 eu top 16%
team eu top 1.8%

unholy' wrote:

cf3 uses flash too so that means cf will die in general lol

CF3 is using HTML5 or Unity .. not sure about that, but definitely not flash

Edited by: 
Meechy Darko on 4 December, 2017 - 18:30
Offline
ffa eu top 2.8%
1v1 eu top 5%
team eu top 1.1%

Velin Valentine wrote:

This community is toxic as long as I can remember. There are a few people that are notorious for just sitting in spectator mode and doing nothing else than insulting players for multiple hours since many years. You will always find people that have literally nothing to do and emotional/mental/attention issues which they compensate online.

 

There's already a huge stigma when it comes to mental health disorders in our society, so no need to associate it with online bullies. Apart from that, I agree with almost everything you've had to say.

Also USE THE TRIBUNAL. You may not feel like much comes out of it, but it actually works! It may take a while for them to be banned, but it's totally worth it. Just keep reporting them. Sure, they can make a new account but it's a step in the right direction to getting them banned rather than doing nothing.

Follow for the latest Curve Fever 2 news

https://www.instagram.com/curvefever2/

Destin.'s picture
Offline
Champion
Moderator
ffa eu nr. 7
1v1 eu nr. 35
team eu nr. 57

Hello,

This topic is not constructive at all so I'm gonna close it. I rather see personal attack about the way moderators do their job. I recommend you to contact us directly because I don't remember having a message from yourself with suggestions to improve the way we (as moderators) work or with some players who behaved really bad.

We, as moderators, do our best to keep this game a pleasant place to have fun. Most of the time, the players prefer contact us by private messages (in game, discord or in the forum), instead of posting a topic in the forum so most of our activity is 'hidden' from your eyes, but I can tell you we don't do 'nothing'.

My personal opinion regarding the people who behave bad is that we simply can't sanction everybody who use swearing words. If I would sanction everybody who behave bad, I would sanction like 10 people every day. Like many other online games, some people often get mad for some tiny things because they don't realize they shouldn't take such things so seriously. Of course, there are diferent 'categories' of insults, and some behaviors are intolerable, so we take some very bad behavior very seriously, don't worry about that.

If you want share more recommendations openly, you can post them in the Suggestions section, but do it in a constructive way. You can also contact us directly by private message.

Best regards,
The CurveFever team 

-------
Forum Moderator

Topic locked