You are here

Team Monsters wins the Official Team Camp 2017

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Destin.'s picture
Champion
ffa eu nr. 19
1v1 eu top 2.7%
team eu nr. 52
Team Monsters wins the Official Team Camp 2017

Hi guys!

Some of you probably already noticed two players got a special camp title for the 2017 competition. I'm very happy to announce it officialy now :

Congratulations to Team Monsters composed of Bloodred and Nitrogen Dioxide, for winning the first Official Team Camp Competition of 2017 !! With awesome camp skills, they are the only team to reach 5 minutes !

Congratulations also to Team Challenger composed of herakut and Velin Valentine, for getting the second place. They were closed to the first place, they needed to survive 8 more seconds for that!

Congratulations also to team TT.team composed of Thnyka and titi94 for getting the third place, with a recorded time => 4:19. Unfortunately the recorder's laptop crashed. He did his best to restore his data and get TT.team's video but in vain. You can't find the video in the youtube channel but we decided that it was more fair to give them the 3rd place!

Finally, a special congratulations for the teams who were very creative, I didn't expect the use of 3 camping strategies during this camp competition :-)

The videos are available in the youtube channel, enjoy : 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WdLEanWbuU&list=PLlX5xCToYvnSjABXTRcH-PQNzdNS0umWW

note : some teams didn't finish a camp in the 45 minutes, some others didn't want their video to be published and many teams didn't have enough time to record, we didn't extend the deadline for fairness concerning the teams who recorded in time! That's why there are not a lot of videos!

A special big thanks to the recorders, Holla die WaldfeeMeechy Darko and ZaaaK for helping me out :)

Best regards,
The Curve Fever team

Fluaz †'s picture
ffa eu top 5.3%
1v1 eu top 53%
team eu top 43%

Congratulations Nitrogen Dioxide and Bloodred!

Also, Destin., you made a mistake. It's laptop, not labtop. 

Quote:

labtop

- Ivan

Record:

Spoiler: Highlight to view

FFA - 1662

Team - 1710

1v1 - 1558 

Fluaz †'s picture
ffa eu top 5.3%
1v1 eu top 53%
team eu top 43%

Fluaz wrote:

Congratulations Nitrogen Dioxide and Bloodred!

Also, Destin., you made a mistake. It's laptop, not labtop. 

Quote:

labtop

I meant 

Destin. wrote:

labtop

- Ivan

Record:

Spoiler: Highlight to view

FFA - 1662

Team - 1710

1v1 - 1558 

Destin.'s picture
Champion
ffa eu nr. 19
1v1 eu top 2.7%
team eu nr. 52

Thanks, corrected, I was editing the topic, it's easier to see mistakes when the topic is published 

-------
Forum Moderator

Clan: Gin

Gj Monsters = )