You are here

Team Capri-SUN wins the official first tournament of August!

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

24 posts / 0 new
Last post
Offline
Moderator
ffa eu top 0.4%
1v1 eu top 1.1%
team eu top 3.6%
Clan: Vito
Team Capri-SUN wins the official first tournament of August!

Hello!

First of all, I would like to thank everyone who participated in official 4 vs. 4 Special tournament. 11 teams signed up for the tournament and all of them showed up. Team Capri-SUN managed to win the tournament. Congratulations to Run., simka121, Meyk & sam_pum for winning the tournament!  Congratz to Pyrotechnik for finishing 2nd in this tournament! Bronze medals go to team Return of the Specialists.

Special thanks to Ludza for helping me with schedule and Blackleader for recording the final and the bronze match.

Videos will be added here soon.

The next official tournament will be held on Saturday, 25th of August, 20:00 CEST. I have not decided gamemode and items yet so I ask for your help! I would appreciate if you could give your vote on poll about gamemode and items which will be created tonight. Also, there will be an official event which will last until end of the August. The event will also be announced tonight.

Shikon.

Offline
ffa eu top 5.3%
1v1 eu top 33%
team eu top 56%
Clan: Vito

Congratulations Pack Mule! It was a good final and a hilarious one too! Thanks to everyone who participated in this amazing tournament. Thanks, Shikon. for shouting me out too! My pleasure to help. :D 

Offline
ffa eu top 5.3%
1v1 eu top 33%
team eu top 56%
Clan: Vito

Shikon. wrote:

Bronze medals go to team Pyrotechnic who defeated team Return of the Specialists in bronze match. Team Pyrotechnic consisted of Tell why memase1, Daresco & Macht.

 

I am also sure that the team name was Pyrotechnik and not Pyrotechnic! 

Offline
Moderator
ffa eu top 0.4%
1v1 eu top 1.1%
team eu top 3.6%
Clan: Vito

Thank you for mentioning that! I have fixed my mistake.

CarnageFX's picture
Offline
Champion
ffa eu nr. 26
1v1 eu nr. 16
team eu nr. 7
Clan: Vito

Nice tournament Wacko and ty for hosting Jaan, it was well organized!

Offline
ffa eu top 0.7%
1v1 eu top 2.8%
team eu top 2.8%
Clan: pyr

Was a fun tournament. I'm not unhappy with 3rd place, but as we lost the semi 8-10 I think we could have made it to the finals. Anyways, congratulations to the winners and choose Big Turn FFA for next tourney! Biggrin

Averazon's picture
Offline
Moderator
1v1 eu top 38%
team eu top 67%

Congratz on the winners c: proud of you all <3


~ I am a Moderator, not an Official Hidden Monster Games Representative. ~

Discord: @Averazon2010

Tell why me's picture
Offline
ffa eu nr. 58
1v1 eu top 23%
team eu nr. 34
Clan: ASAP

Daresco wrote:

Was a fun tournament. I'm not unhappy with 3rd place, but as we lost the semi 8-10 I think we could have made it to the finals. Anyways, congratulations to the winners and choose Big Turn FFA for next tourney! Biggrin

+1

Congratulations to the winners and Runner-Ups! And also, thank you for a very well organized and funny tournament. Next tour Thin FFA pls Biggrin btw it's not in the list of gamemodes for next tournament Sad

Offline
Champion
ffa eu top 0.3%
1v1 eu nr. 45
team eu top 3.6%
Clan: Vito

NOICE

Blackleader's picture
Offline
1v1 eu top 9.2%
team eu top 1.4%

the official video of the Final : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyayb__wkFQ

Good Vibes here -> full camp 09:36 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzsuMnBPE_8&t=156s

Blackleader's picture
Offline
1v1 eu top 9.2%
team eu top 1.4%

Hey

Sorry about the wait but I had some problems with the video software.

The video of the bronze match between Pyrotechnik & Return of the Specialists Will be downloaded in the evening

Blackleader

Good Vibes here -> full camp 09:36 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzsuMnBPE_8&t=156s

Offline
ffa eu top 0.8%
team eu top 1.1%
Clan: KOLL

Shikon. wrote:

Team Capri-SUN managed to win the tournament. Congratulations to Run., simka121, Meyk & sam_pum for winning the tournament!  Congratz to Pyrotechnik for finishing 2nd in this tournament! Bronze medals go to team Return of the Specialists.

As this got changed, will there be an official statement about it?

 

~~signature~~

My time:

Offline
ffa eu top 0.7%
1v1 eu top 2.8%
team eu top 2.8%
Clan: pyr

Oh, we got 2nd?

I'd like to get some more coins then pls, Jaan. Blum 3

Offline
Champion
ffa eu nr. 69
1v1 eu top 2.2%
team eu nr. 15
Clan: NO2

This was the most exciting tournament I have ever been of, and I am so surprised what sore losers Sam (especially), run, meyk and simka are. How can you report us after such a great game, for something completely pointless. Not only that, but it somehow worked and I'm sure it had nothing to do with both sam and run being friends with developers, no way this is a biased decision. We earned this win fairly and nobody in the game can deny that other than you. We are all multiple time champions, learn to accept when you lose. How can you have no respect at all lmao? Go back and watch how great this final was.

I've always had a lot of respect for Sam, maybe he will make a topic addressing why his team won fairly over my team, he is still moderator correct?

Offline
ffa eu nr. 94
1v1 eu top 22%
team eu top 1.7%
Clan: Vito

lmfao, maybe instead of accusing sam of doing something he didnt do, tell ur mate to use his own account next time

Sounds like good idea for me Smile

Tell why me's picture
Offline
ffa eu nr. 58
1v1 eu top 23%
team eu nr. 34
Clan: ASAP

How did you prove that? Because as far as I know there is no way (especially over the period) to find out who has played on the account or not. Screenshots maybe? But then why report it now and not in august?.. this is very suspicious imo 

Offline
Champion
ffa eu nr. 69
1v1 eu top 2.2%
team eu nr. 15
Clan: NO2

Arrow. wrote:

lmfao, maybe instead of accusing sam of doing something he didnt do, tell ur mate to use his own account next time

Sounds like good idea for me Smile

Nobody accused sam of anything. I'm saying his team are pathetic for reporting us after they lost l0l. Yesterday you were making fun of them multiple times, and now you are supporting them yikes your flimsy lmfa0. If sam and the rest of his team think that they deserve this win, then let them say it so that me and you can go back to making fun of them again Arrow m8 hahaha. They know very well that we won respectfully and that they don't deserve anything. It was a great game and nobody complained for months, but now that there was an abrupt decision to remove our win we have to be all dramatic. If anything just remove the titles, I wish I knew what was going through the mod's mind to give titles to people that didn't win. There is a clear video of us winning fairly. 

There is also nothing in the tournament rules on the sign up topic that says account sharing can disqualify us, let alone can they prove we even account shared months ago. Averazon said the rule would be strongly enforced starting in October when the tournament happened back in August. 

http://forum.curvefever.com/content/official-tournament-4-vs-4-special-s...

BrutalSzymon's picture
Offline
ffa eu top 0.7%
1v1 eu nr. 40
team eu nr. 61

wait what? what happened 1st place team got DQ?

Offline

Who gave permission to Shikon. to change this?
Seriously what kind of brain would do something like this? xD
If there was "cheating", simply take prizes and restart tournament, where have u seen something like this? Taking prizes back after some certain time? Let me say something about that then :))))
Sharing account is forbidden since very long, since 5 years at least. If that rule has been there for such a long time, how can u make such a big deal about now? A lot of players on their friends accounts in the past, and some of them even won tournaments on friends accounts.
What about them in that case? Why dont u take their prizes and titles too?
Im not on side of anyone, but this is just crazy. No matter who played onwhich account, u cant "steal" their prizes. Pack Mule deserved their win in fair way. Im not saying that Capri-SUN didnt deserve win, but this is just idiotic.
Back in past, I remember that theres was tournament(finals) which was restarted, yeap simka121 was there, and so was Bloodred(theRealMadridcf) so whats the big deal of restarting this one too?
Players who didnt play on their account, but still won tournamet(there might be some mistakes, sorry (((: ) :
Declanr (reverton)
Shibeh (Sinnoh) ¿
Purr. (snakeysa) ¿

Im not sure, but I wouldnt be surprised if there is more (:
Cheers

Offline
ffa eu top 1.9%
1v1 eu top 2%
team eu top 2.4%
Clan: Vito

Nitro your team played better, and there is evidence of that on the final video. But Mario played on Patrick's account so therefore that is the only  reason you would be disqualified. I'm sure you are not upset cuz you lost  1 year premium in this process (you will still win many tours in the future) it's because Patrick is no longer a champion. Meyk is my friend and he himself will tell you that he is not a champ level player at all - neither is Patrick. But one team broke the rule and the other didn't (presumably you got DQ since the "no sharing account" rule was already secretly enforced without the players knowledge). You and real should stop selling champ to dweebs. I mean no one one Meyks team is considered a "carrier" so kudos to them for giving 2 beasts in the same team a challenge.

Offline
ffa eu top 28%
1v1 eu top 18%
team eu top 24%

@Ghost Wars 

Other players that played on their friend's account was probably true, but there was no proof given to the moderators, hence why they didn't take the winning team's rewards. Lucky enough, Meyk had proof that MarioP1 played on patrick_0707's account which was forbidden, making Nitrogen Dioxide's team being disqualified and Meyk's team is the winning team. It was patrick_0707's fault for letting a player play on his account to win the tournament. 

Besides, it was a good final and it is not much of a deal since it's fair due to patrick_0707 cheating. 

Offline
Champion
ffa eu nr. 69
1v1 eu top 2.2%
team eu nr. 15
Clan: NO2

Can you link this topic created in May 2018 that says account sharing is against the rules?

Literally the only topic on the subject of account sharing against the rules was created in October and it is inaccessable because it is in announcements instead of cheater sections where topics about the rules belong. This was not a rule at the time of this tournament, and the fact that this is an issue is the fault of the deciding moderators unorganization. If I was immature like you guys, I would argue simka took over meyks keys after she died because this can be seen in the video. This game is becoming a joke for the last remaining people sadly. 

Offline
ffa eu top 0.8%
team eu top 1.1%
Clan: KOLL

Ghost Wars wrote:

Back in past, I remember that theres was tournament(finals) which was restarted, yeap simka121 was there, and so was Bloodred(theRealMadridcf) so whats the big deal of restarting this one too?

Get the facts before posting. When this happened, it was not based on a players mistake. Usually the tour-rules say:

Quote:

I accept that the tournament is played with the game as it is, with all the lags and bugs in there. - No compensation for bugs or lag. No rematches.

but they made an exception for a reason there. CurveFever 2 has a roomlimit for the maximum number of accounts at one room. The problem is, that the game just has this amount, without difference between player and spectator. When simka wanted to relog, another spectator joined the room and took this free place and we reached the roomlimit, making it impossible to join the room again. So the fact that they had to make 2vs2 instead of 3vs3, because of a wrong calculation on developers site, made them consider a replay to get a real 3vs3 final at a 3vs3 tournament.

It got nothing to do with anybody cheating or any problem that is caused by the player(bad con, ...), so you shouldn't mix those 2 cases up. Also both teams received the championtitle, as each team won one game.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Nitrogen Dioxide wrote:

... and I am so surprised what sore losers Sam (especially), ...

Nitrogen Dioxide wrote:

Nobody accused sam of anything.

Well you call especially Sam a sore loser and at the next comment you say that nobody accused him of anything??? I don't know how you think about the stuff you wrote, but calling somebody a "sore loser" means to me, that this person can't accept the defeat. But later you say that you didn't nobody accused him, which means to me that you don't think he is the one who was complaining. Sry, but your comments got no sence there.

 

~~signature~~

My time:

Offline
Moderator
ffa eu top 1.3%
team eu top 1.6%

The decision was made by the majority of moderators, it was not a decision of one. It is true that this rule (sharing accounts is forbidden) has been there for a quiet long time, but only until now the staff have a large number of moderators who can investigate the cases more thoroughly and appropriately.

Keep in mind for the next tournaments to follow the rules of the event and also the general rules written under the User guidelines. If any player see something unusual in a tournament that is forbidden do not hesitate to report (with proofs if possible) to supportatcurvefever.com or in forums.

 

 

Topic locked