You are here

Selfie Topic !!

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

2783 posts / 0 new
Last post

Kacirka wrote:

RaCuiNe .. the name can not be changed  on Badoo :) 

8. How do I change my name on Badoo? Go to your profile page and click the “Edit” link for the “Basic” section. Enter a new name and then click the “Save changes” button.

 

Source: http://badoo.com/blog/902/

samaa's picture
Offline
Champion
1v1 eu top 13%
Clan: tax

:o

 

 

 

on drugs's picture
Offline

I_Will_Destroy_You wrote:

 

Cocky Burek wrote:

i undestand pjush and yellow being sceptic (coz of jelousy) but wtf is wrong with u others?

They are on drugs :)))))

izz that a refference

NoSlayer's picture
Offline

Meruem wrote:

And don't use excuse, forgot password of badoo ^^

 

I cant do anything but shake my head whenever i see a moderator contesting this fake-flame fest. 

Offline
Champion

Who gives a shit if they suspect others are fake, most probably from jelously as she is attractive.

 

But guys, just look at horcrux and vui's selfies again to brighten your moods. Really how you can post hate on a topic like this with their pictures on it? Bunch of faggots.

Offline

 

Kacirka wrote:

 

:* :333

 

 

-Andrea-'s picture
Offline
Clan: S

always fights.. `.`

Offline
Clan: miss

Ye, all these kids are crying cause I said she is a fake Ahahah oh my godness x)
Not my fault if she steal picture from other sites

Ps : cocky burek, i don't need photoshop to post my picture ;) it's a real selfie, not like you , or the others who edit their pics . Rage more now :)

 

 

Maderator Alan joined the room

 

Spoiler: Highlight to view

 

FFA : 2079 / TEAM : 2038 / 1v1 1700

Offline
team eu top 17%
Clan: Panz

RaCuiNe wrote:

Ye, all these kids are crying cause I said she is a fake Ahahah oh my godness x)
Not my fault if she steal picture from other sites

Ps : cocky burek, i don't need photoshop to post my picture ;) it's a real selfie, not like you , or the others who edit their pics . Rage more now :)

 

 

sorry you're blind, i didn't use any photoshop or anything on both pictures i posted in this topic, only a black/white colour mode on mobile phone camera while taking the first pic

If you gotta do something, do it with a lot of drugs.

" I je li ljubav nešto poput dječje bolesti? jer što sam stariji, to mogu rjeđe voljeti "

Offline
Clan: miss

Yes so it's edited ;)
you contradict yourself, so stop digging tytyty

Maderator Alan joined the room

 

Spoiler: Highlight to view

 

FFA : 2079 / TEAM : 2038 / 1v1 1700

Babibibababi's picture
Offline

I don't care about who is a fake and who isn't, and it should be the same for all of you.

You know, I'm sorry But..., I'm not really a cat.

Is there a problem ?

 

Offline
ffa eu top 4%
team eu top 22%
Clan: 69

 

Babibibababi wrote:

I don't care about who is a fake and who isn't, and it should be the same for all of you.

You know, I'm sorry But..., I'm not really a cat.

Is there a problem ?

 

Hahahah

Offline

haha

Offline
ffa eu top 4%
team eu top 22%
Clan: 69

Lara_007 wrote:

haha

Beautiful. In 1st pic you looks older than on others :)

Offline
Clan: noam

Cocky Burek wrote:

01100110 01110101 01100011 01101011  
01111001 01101111 01110101
01100001 01101100 01101100

i win with binary code.

 

Lol idiot, your "binary code" mean nothing. Don't try to show your knowledge if you don't have ..
A loser stay a loser :)

Btw again a nice pic Lara :3

Offline
Clan: LOVE

DublX wrote:

Cocky Burek wrote:

01100110 01110101 01100011 01101011  
01111001 01101111 01110101
01100001 01101100 01101100

i win with binary code.

 

Lol idiot, your "binary code" mean nothing. Don't try to show your knowledge if you don't have ..
A loser stay a loser :)

Btw again a nice pic Lara :3

haha rly doesn't mean anything? kk dude, u know better ROFL

fikocan's picture
Offline
Clan: Kuci

DublX wrote:

Cocky Burek wrote:

01100110 01110101 01100011 01101011  
01111001 01101111 01110101
01100001 01101100 01101100

i win with binary code.

Lol idiot, your "binary code" mean nothing. Don't try to show your knowledge if you don't have ..

A loser stay a loser :)

Btw again a nice pic Lara :3

DubIX, nice try to solve a binary but failed.

nML
Offline
team eu top 28%
Clan: LvLy

01100001 01110111 01110111 01110011 01101111 01101101 01100101 01100001 01101110

Offline
Clan: LOVE

nML wrote:

01100001 01110111 01110111 01110011 01101111 01101101 01100101 01100001 01101110

agree ;)

Offline
Champion
team eu nr. 51

Hey fucking noobs! Yeah it's me. Now look. If you don't believe she is real fuck off right now then. Have you even seen her in real life or anything else to comment if she is fake or real? At least the normal people know she isn't fake. So stop trying to make urself being right if you know shit. So stfu ok? Or i will come get you :3

Daniël's picture
Offline

DublX wrote:

Cocky Burek wrote:

01100110 01110101 01100011 01101011  
01111001 01101111 01110101
01100001 01101100 01101100

i win with binary code.

 

Lol idiot, your "binary code" mean nothing. Don't try to show your knowledge if you don't have ..
A loser stay a loser :)

Btw again a nice pic Lara :3

Actually does the code mean something.
But it's very unbehaved so I won't translate it for you.

CurveFever Clans Moderator
CurveFever Moderator
Don't you deal with my decisions, please send me a private message.

Kacirka's picture
Offline

Really thank you Koroleva :-*  i will add photo tomorow :)

Kacirka's picture
Offline

TY Mario :-* 

Offline
Clan: LOVE

Dutch4All wrote:
DublX wrote:

Cocky Burek wrote:

01100110 01110101 01100011 01101011  
01111001 01101111 01110101
01100001 01101100 01101100

i win with binary code.

o behave 

Lol idiot, your "binary code" mean nothing. Don't try to show your knowledge if you don't have ..
A loser stay a loser :)

Btw again a nice pic Lara :3

Actually does the code mean something. But it's very unbehaved so I won't translate it for you.

Offline
ffa eu top 4.4%
1v1 eu top 19%
team eu top 11%
Clan: DAJE

TOOMUCHUGLYPPL.COM ROFL :D

Offline
ffa eu top 4%
team eu top 22%
Clan: 69

Dutch4All wrote:
DublX wrote:

Cocky Burek wrote:

01100110 01110101 01100011 01101011  
01111001 01101111 01110101
01100001 01101100 01101100

i win with binary code.

 

Lol idiot, your "binary code" mean nothing. Don't try to show your knowledge if you don't have ..
A loser stay a loser :)

Btw again a nice pic Lara :3

Actually does the code mean something. But it's very unbehaved so I won't translate it for you.

It means something? :O

Offline
Clan: LOVE

bill hicks wrote:

TOOMUCHUGLYPPL.COM ROFL :D

ma nemas pojma e

Offline

nice pictures everyone, you are all beautiful!! <3 :D

Babibibababi's picture
Offline

I_Will_Destroy_You wrote:

It means something? :O

 

Of course it does,

=> binary to ascii, boy.

010010110110100101110011011100110010000000100001

 

Babu'

Offline
ffa eu top 4.4%
1v1 eu top 19%
team eu top 11%
Clan: DAJE

ugly duckyface (honest)

Pjush's picture
Offline
Champion
Clan: HC

010000100110111101110010011010010110111001100111

Pjush's picture
Offline
Champion
Clan: HC

Yellow.&#39; wrote:
Cocky Burek wrote:

I_Will_Destroy_You wrote:

 

Cocky Burek wrote:

i undestand pjush and yellow being sceptic (coz of jelousy) but wtf is wrong with u others?

They are on drugs :))))) 

drugs aren't bad M'mkay?

pjush & yellow aren't accused to be fakes. ciao

;*

Offline
ffa eu top 4.4%
1v1 eu top 19%
team eu top 11%
Clan: DAJE

Godlike Experience wrote:

bill hicks wrote:

TOOMUCHUGLYPPL.COM ROFL :D

ma nemas pojma e

natječu se ko je ružniji

Offline
Champion

How did a selfie topic turn into a binary code discussion? Fucking aliens

fikocan's picture
Offline
Clan: Kuci

DeclanR wrote:

How did a selfie topic turn into a binary code discussion? Fucking aliens

 

Offline

Offline
Clan: LOVE

bill hicks wrote:

Godlike Experience wrote:

bill hicks wrote:

TOOMUCHUGLYPPL.COM ROFL :D

ma nemas pojma e

natječu se ko je ružniji

okrutna si, stavi svoju sliku u natjecaj :P

Offline
Clan: LvLy

fikocan wrote:

DeclanR wrote:

How did a selfie topic turn into a binary code discussion? Fucking aliens

 

Yea, WTF with binary code

Offline
ffa eu top 4.4%
1v1 eu top 19%
team eu top 11%
Clan: DAJE

Godlike Experience wrote:

bill hicks wrote:

Godlike Experience wrote:

bill hicks wrote:

TOOMUCHUGLYPPL.COM ROFL :D

ma nemas pojma e

natječu se ko je ružniji

okrutna si, stavi svoju sliku u natjecaj :P

pa da ličin komplekse ode među strašilima, ne fala :)

Offline
ffa eu top 4%
team eu top 22%
Clan: 69

bill hicks wrote:

Godlike Experience wrote:

bill hicks wrote:

Godlike Experience wrote:

bill hicks wrote:

TOOMUCHUGLYPPL.COM ROFL :D

ma nemas pojma e

natječu se ko je ružniji

okrutna si, stavi svoju sliku u natjecaj :P

pa da ličin komplekse ode među strašilima, ne fala :)

Hahahah a svaka cura ovdje je dobra pička

01010000 01100001 01110100 01101000 01100101 01110100 01101001 01100011 00100000 01111000 01000100

It's a fucking selfie topic, post selfies, not hate...

Offline
ffa eu top 4%
team eu top 22%
Clan: 69

How it's possible to talk with numbers? 

patrick_0707's picture
Offline
Champion
ffa eu top 5.2%
team eu top 6.4%
Clan: NF

Cocky Burek wrote:

i undestand pjush and yellow being sceptic (coz of jelousy) but wtf is wrong with u others?

such a joke anwer... Who cares about comments from internet , and what is the common defenition of beautiful? There is no, cuz it differs per person lol. Anna is beautiful, so is pjush, so is everyone here

:-)

"In a world where everyone wears a mask, it's a privilege to see a soul"

Offline
team eu top 17%
Clan: Panz

patrick_0707 wrote:

Cocky Burek wrote:

i undestand pjush and yellow being sceptic (coz of jelousy) but wtf is wrong with u others?

such a joke anwer... Who cares about comments from internet , and what is the common defenition of beautiful? There is no, cuz it differs per person lol. Anna is beautiful, so is pjush, so is everyone here

:-)

share some of that awesum drugs?

If you gotta do something, do it with a lot of drugs.

" I je li ljubav nešto poput dječje bolesti? jer što sam stariji, to mogu rjeđe voljeti "

Offline
Champion
Clan: sC

01101101 01101001 01101101 01101001 01101011 01101001 01101100 01101100 01110100 01100100 01101001 01100011 01101000 00100001

<p>The RoadRunner has spoken.</p>

patrick_0707's picture
Offline
Champion
ffa eu top 5.2%
team eu top 6.4%
Clan: NF

Cocky Burek wrote:

patrick_0707 wrote:

Cocky Burek wrote:

i undestand pjush and yellow being sceptic (coz of jelousy) but wtf is wrong with u others?

such a joke anwer... Who cares about comments from internet , and what is the common defenition of beautiful? There is no, cuz it differs per person lol. Anna is beautiful, so is pjush, so is everyone here

:-)

share some of that awesum drugs?

I think you are a pathetic senseless kid

"In a world where everyone wears a mask, it's a privilege to see a soul"

Offline
team eu top 17%
Clan: Panz

patrick_0707 wrote:

Cocky Burek wrote:

patrick_0707 wrote:

Cocky Burek wrote:

i undestand pjush and yellow being sceptic (coz of jelousy) but wtf is wrong with u others?

such a joke anwer... Who cares about comments from internet , and what is the common defenition of beautiful? There is no, cuz it differs per person lol. Anna is beautiful, so is pjush, so is everyone here

:-)

share some of that awesum drugs?

I think you are a pathetic senseless kid

that's why parent's should've forbidden u to think xD

If you gotta do something, do it with a lot of drugs.

" I je li ljubav nešto poput dječje bolesti? jer što sam stariji, to mogu rjeđe voljeti "

patrick_0707's picture
Offline
Champion
ffa eu top 5.2%
team eu top 6.4%
Clan: NF

Cocky Burek wrote:

patrick_0707 wrote:

Cocky Burek wrote:

patrick_0707 wrote:

Cocky Burek wrote:

i undestand pjush and yellow being sceptic (coz of jelousy) but wtf is wrong with u others?

such a joke anwer... Who cares about comments from internet , and what is the common defenition of beautiful? There is no, cuz it differs per person lol. Anna is beautiful, so is pjush, so is everyone here

:-)

share some of that awesum drugs?

I think you are a pathetic senseless kid

that's why parent's should've forbidden u to think xD

I  think you are a pathetic senseless kid

"In a world where everyone wears a mask, it's a privilege to see a soul"

Offline
ffa eu top 4%
team eu top 22%
Clan: 69

patrick_0707 wrote:

Cocky Burek wrote:

patrick_0707 wrote:

Cocky Burek wrote:

i undestand pjush and yellow being sceptic (coz of jelousy) but wtf is wrong with u others?

such a joke anwer... Who cares about comments from internet , and what is the common defenition of beautiful? There is no, cuz it differs per person lol. Anna is beautiful, so is pjush, so is everyone here

:-)

share some of that awesum drugs?

I think you are a pathetic senseless kid

Kid? He is older than you.

Babibibababi's picture
Offline

I_Will_Destroy_You wrote:

How it's possible to talk with numbers? 

each letter corresponds to a certain number, really nothing amazing.  

Pages