You are here

Selfie Topic !!

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

2783 posts / 0 new
Last post
Offline

I love nML.

CEM_Phycone's picture
Offline
Champion
Clan: HC

@Killuminati_: your hair is amazing!

Babibibababi's picture
Offline

Hi Spike Bebop Bro' *-*

Offline

Sorry Mr. Illusion

Flash.''s picture
Offline
Clan: The

on drugs wrote:

am I pretty yet?

 

you are perfect :)

will you be my curve-spouse?

 

you must be know cooking.and have big boobs. and be ready for making sweet love all day.
we  live on my farm in slatine. and chase chickens and shave sheeps.

 

forever, you biggest lover - flashy :)

Offline

Lol like a lollipop aka anubis, why use a second account to not damage your gay image you have ready noob ?be real and use first account to make insults idiot

Anubis's picture
Offline
Clan: tySt

Illusion wrote:

Lol like a lollipop aka anubis, why use a second account to not damage your gay image you have ready noob ?be real and use first account to make insults idiot

Bitch before telling me what to do, u better use your "main" account aswell. Punk ass midget bitch actin' like somethin ur not. You're nothing but a wack ass pussy irl. Don't be someone you're not through the internet u lame ass niqqa. You did the same thing as I just did, and you're telling me what to do.

Fk logic right?

Nah u trippin'

Offline

Anubis wrote:

Illusion wrote:

Lol like a lollipop aka anubis, why use a second account to not damage your gay image you have ready noob ?be real and use first account to make insults idiot

Bitch before telling me what to do, u better use your "main" account aswell. Punk ass midget bitch actin' like somethin ur not. You're nothing but a wack ass pussy irl. Don't be someone you're not through the internet u lame ass niqqa. You did the same thing as I just did, and you're telling me what to do.

Fk logic right?

Nah u trippin'

 

i do same i know, but hypocrites must also exist

Offline

Like a Lollipop wrote:

Sorry Mr. Illusion

Original quote was: You are all ugly

and this guy is better known as anubis. this all have to say 

Offline
ffa eu top 9.9%
team eu top 32%
Clan: Feye

aaargh I am trying but still not working xD

lucia666's picture
Offline
Clan: Aga

 

for Monja and Thomas, as a form of encouragement xD

Offline
Clan: Panz

lucia666 wrote:

 

for Monja and Thomas, as a form of encouragement xD

lucia666 you devil, you have a pope on the picture behind you

If you gotta do something, do it with a lot of drugs.

" I je li ljubav nešto poput dječje bolesti? jer što sam stariji, to mogu rjeđe voljeti "

on drugs's picture
Offline

Flash.' wrote:

on drugs wrote:

am I pretty yet?

 

you are perfect :)

will you be my curve-spouse?

 

you must be know cooking.and have big boobs. and be ready for making sweet love all day.
we  live on my farm in slatine. and chase chickens and shave sheeps.

 

forever, you biggest lover - flashy :)

Ok, but, I think not

Offline

on drugs wrote:

am I pretty yet?

HOW MUCH FOR A blowjob?

on drugs's picture
Offline

mr.wiseguy wrote:

on drugs wrote:

am I pretty yet?

HOW MUCH FOR A blowjob?

4 u iz free xoxo ( - the realest habibi )

Calmy †'s picture
Offline
Clan: dad

So many beautiful girls and beautiful boys as I can see. CurveFever will become an online dating site ! :D
Does anybody have met his boyfriend or girlfriend on cf ? :- )

~Keep Calm & Relax

Offline
Clan: Panz

Calmy wrote:

So many beautiful girls and beautiful boys as I can see. CurveFever will become an online dating site ! :D
Does anybody have met his boyfriend or girlfriend on cf ? :- )

no, but one day maybe..hope some1 meets me b4 I kill all :)

If you gotta do something, do it with a lot of drugs.

" I je li ljubav nešto poput dječje bolesti? jer što sam stariji, to mogu rjeđe voljeti "

on drugs's picture
Offline

Cocky Burek wrote:

Calmy wrote:

So many beautiful girls and beautiful boys as I can see. CurveFever will become an online dating site ! :D
Does anybody have met his boyfriend or girlfriend on cf ? :- )

no, but one day maybe..hope some1 meets me b4 I kill all :)

OK lol, u kill all, i kill all, rely

Offline
Clan: xShe

CEM_Phycone wrote:

@Killuminati_: your hair is amazing!

Ty Cemmm :blush: But not always though. Sometimes the curls are not that beautiful :'( But most of the time they are :P I could make them nice everday but then I have to use the hairdryer and that will damage my hair so NO! xd

I will be gone, practicing my profession proudly, whereas you will continue noliving around.
I will be gone, but my songs will stay here, whereas you will be gone forever.

- Killuminati_

Offline
ffa eu top 3.9%
team eu top 22%
Clan: 69
Cocky Burek wrote:

lucia666 wrote:

 

for Monja and Thomas, as a form of encouragement xD

lucia666 you devil, you have a pope on the picture behind you

Hahahahah

Offline
ffa eu top 3.9%
team eu top 22%
Clan: 69
lucia666 wrote:

 

for Monja and Thomas, as a form of encouragement xD

Nice hair, eyes and boobs!

Offline
Clan: COKE

IDEEKAY wrote:

Killuminati_ wrote:

Still there are some people who act childish (e.g. nML, MilitanzTunz, etc.), but don't mind them.

 

yay! Not me! Wooot

nvm dude... u belong to them too :)

lucia666's picture
Offline
Clan: Aga

Cocky Burek wrote:

lucia666 you devil, you have a pope on the picture behind you

oh haha :D Ikr, that's a thing I got for my 1st communion. old times, dude :P

thanks, I_Will_Destroy_You :D

Offline
ffa eu top 3.9%
team eu top 22%
Clan: 69

 

lucia666 wrote:

Cocky Burek wrote:

lucia666 you devil, you have a pope on the picture behind you

oh haha :D Ikr, that's a thing I got for my 1st communion. old times, dude :P

thanks, I_Will_Destroy_You :D

Np

Stollos's picture
Offline
Clan: SUFK

 

 

Hello :D

get rich or die tryin

Offline
Clan: pusY

D

..especially for Tea! :D

Offline
Clan: FICA

Killuminati_ wrote:

Ljuboo nice pic :) That look is like "you better don't fck with me mtherfcker" :P

You're just mad 'cause you do know you look like Mesut Ozil.

 

Offline
Clan: Panz

lucia666 wrote:

Cocky Burek wrote:

lucia666 you devil, you have a pope on the picture behind you

oh haha :D Ikr, that's a thing I got for my 1st communion. old times, dude :P

thanks, I_Will_Destroy_You :D

haha it's ok, it was just a funny combination with your name (666) and the "holy" pip-squeak called pope

If you gotta do something, do it with a lot of drugs.

" I je li ljubav nešto poput dječje bolesti? jer što sam stariji, to mogu rjeđe voljeti "

Offline
ffa eu top 9.9%
team eu top 32%
Clan: Feye

.

 

Edited by: 
beerds on 20 May, 2015 - 00:30
Offline
ffa eu top 9.9%
team eu top 32%
Clan: Feye

I am such a badboy (that totally did not contain any sarcasm at all)

Offline
Clan: xShe

That translation.. -_-

I'll translate: They expect a new photo from Itana..

I will be gone, practicing my profession proudly, whereas you will continue noliving around.
I will be gone, but my songs will stay here, whereas you will be gone forever.

- Killuminati_

FENERBAHCE SK's picture
Offline

 

kız haklı beyler :D isim vermeyin :D vücuduna güvenen yukler :P      

________________________________________

" Peace at home, peace in the world."

Mustafa Kemal ATATURK
________________________________________

Offline
Clan: xShe

FENERBAHCE SK]</p>

<p>[Quote = Killuminati_ wrote:

Bu çeviri ..-_-

Ben tercüme edeceğiz: Onlar Itana yeni bir fotoğraf bekliyoruz ..

[/ Quote] 

Koray sen ne yapiyon ya? :D Benim yazdigimi Google Translate'ten çeviriyor :D

I will be gone, practicing my profession proudly, whereas you will continue noliving around.
I will be gone, but my songs will stay here, whereas you will be gone forever.

- Killuminati_

oldghz †'s picture
Offline
Champion
Clan: Boss

haha, this topic is alive !

 

on coke !

Give up is not an option for me

FENERBAHCE SK's picture
Offline

translate açık kalmış. alıntı yaparken saçmaladı :D :D :D

________________________________________

" Peace at home, peace in the world."

Mustafa Kemal ATATURK
________________________________________

.

Offline
ffa eu top 3.9%
team eu top 22%
Clan: 69

Killuminati_ wrote:

That translation.. -_-

I'll translate: They expect a new photo from Itana..

Who is Itana?

Teaa's picture
Offline

:-)

Edited by: 
Teaa on 28 September, 2015 - 15:45

What doesnt kill you makes you stronger.

#789

Not bad idea, best comment 

Records
1600 ffa
1300 team
1500 1v1

nML
Offline
team eu top 29%
Clan: LvLy

Male, where's your selfie?

Offline
ffa eu nr. 22
team eu top 3.2%

.

Edited by: 
Michal-SK on 29 May, 2015 - 21:37
Kacirka's picture
Offline

Haha :D nice selfies :D :3  These are my :D

 

Offline
ffa eu top 3.9%
team eu top 22%
Clan: 69
Kacirka wrote:

Haha :D nice selfies :D :3  These are my :D

 

Beautiful!

GirIpower †'s picture
Offline
Clan: Luck


A selfie with filter :3 haha 
SWAG :D

lucia666's picture
Offline
Clan: Aga

HI MONJA : D totally stunning!

GirIpower †'s picture
Offline
Clan: Luck

Luciaaa <3

Offline
Clan: NO

Cutie Monja ; )

Offline
ffa eu top 9.9%
team eu top 32%
Clan: Feye

Monja I am still hotter than you xDDDD

Offline
Clan: NO

As I promised, I have to keep my word ; )

GirIpower †'s picture
Offline
Clan: Luck

Awww you're pretty :( :D

Pages