You are here

Schedule Official FFA-Tournament (26th of September, 20:00 CEST)

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

26 posts / 0 new
Last post
Depp's picture
ffa eu top 20%
Schedule Official FFA-Tournament (26th of September, 20:00 CEST)

Schedule:

SEE THE FULL SCHEDULE HERE:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V1B8rPb4uaL2lMQ9U_XtaJsKOeJVUB11...

In this tournament you will compete alone in FFA matches until only one wins!

It will take place on: Saturday, the 26th of September 2015 (around 20:00 CEST Time)

This tournament is for premiums only! (click here to buy premium)

RULES:

Spoiler: Highlight to view

GENERAL RULES

The game is played as it is -- No compensation for bugs or lag. No rematches.
No cheating.
The games are played on the European server.
The winner is responsible to post results.
The organisation is always right
Don't forget to have fun!

SIGNING UP

Make sure you are a premium user!
Make sure you have your private message function enabled. (My Account -> Edit -> Enable private messages)

ROOM CREATION

Be there at least 10 minutes before your game is scheduled. If your game is not listed in the lobby yet, please make it yourself.
All times are in Amsterdam time. That is GMT+2 or CEST. Look here for time.
Moderators/or friend of yours will make sure no duplicate rooms are created.

Room settings:
Gamename: TOURNAMENT XX (look at the schedule for your roomname, for example: TOURNAMENT 1A)
Password: Password will be given to you by a private message. Make sure the PM function is enabled
Roomtype: Premium
Gametype: FFA
Field size: Scaled
Powerup set: Special, Drop: 70% ========>
Ranked: On
Players: X (depends on the round, have a look at the schedule)
The game can start when all players that have to play are in the room, if not: you can start the room at the Start time given in the schedule.

SCHEDULE

If you don't show up in the first round, you will be out of the tournament. So don't be late!
If you have no opponent in the schedule, you will auto advance to the next round.
If you finish on a green or yellow place, you will advance and still have the chance on winning the tournament.
Please don't leave after the first round, first check if you are still in the tournament.
If you finish on a red place, you will be out of the tournament.

AFTER THE MATCH

Post your result in the correct results topic so that we can update the schedule (You can find it on the day of the tournament in the tournament section)

PRIZE FOR WINNING

You will get a champion icon in the game.
Text upon joining: "The great champion YourNameHere is here"
1st place: 1 year of premium or 5000 coins
2nd place: 3 months of premium or 2000 coins
3rd place: 1 month of premium or 1000 coins

Champion tag on:
Rankings
Matchlinks
Forum

If you have read all the info and agree with the rules, join before the 25th of September (19:59 CEST):

Good luck and have fun,

The Tournament Moderators

ffa eu top 0.9%
1v1 eu top 15%
team eu top 34%
Clan: nO

Hi,

I won't be able to play on the 26th of september, can you guys please move it to the next week or maybe sunday the 27th of september. 

I would be very grateful.

Kind regards, Obsolete

ffa eu top 3.3%
1v1 eu top 6.9%
team eu top 14%
Clan: KOLL

Hi Obsolete,

official tournaments are always placed at the last saturday of the month, except cases where no tournament moderator has time for this day(no case this year) or if there are important reasons to change the date. Sorry, but there will be no switch because of a few users.

NOWODNY2

Edited by: 
NOWODNY2 on 19 September, 2015 - 14:20

~~signature~~

My time:

ffa eu top 0.9%
1v1 eu top 15%
team eu top 34%
Clan: nO

I already was afraid that would be the case, thx for your reply.

Pjush's picture
Champion
1v1 eu top 14%
team eu top 32%
Clan: Re

CF > REAL LIFE

gogogogo

Clan: JSJP

Could some1 buy me premium? I am pro(1800+ ranker), u can test me if u want, so could some1 buy me the premium? that i can play tourney

And Im extragood at special.

PotatoNL's picture

Jaan Otter wrote:

Could some1 buy me premium? I am pro(1800+ ranker), u can test me if u want, so could some1 buy me the premium? that i can play tourney

Dude get a job?

ffa eu top 3.3%
1v1 eu top 6.9%
team eu top 14%

@Jaan Otter

If you need premium(for free) there are ways you can get it.

example: http://curvefever.com/content/clan-achievements chance for 1 month premium for free(nobody has managed it yet)

~~signature~~

My time:

OK Nowo, I change it!

I mea n nowo, how can i get another ways to get free premium?

Niels1994's picture
ffa eu top 2.1%
team eu top 94%
Clan: vS

Dude, it's just €9,99 for a full year of premium membership.

You can earn that amount of money back in an hour of working :')

Kiss 2

ffa eu top 29%
1v1 america top 17%

I have a question if we do not show up what will happen and if we dont show up will we be able to go to other tournaments when ever there is one?

ffa eu top 29%
1v1 america top 17%

Im not a pro but i might as well give it a shot lool

ffa eu top 3.3%
1v1 eu top 6.9%
team eu top 14%

@SIVRDIIR

Just read the schedule carefully!

Depp wrote:

If you don't show up in the first round, you will be out of the tournament. So don't be late!

As long as you are premium you can always sign up for official tounrnaments(except the case, that you behaved pretty bad several times, then it can be that you won't be able to join tournaments anymore, but this never happened yet)

~~signature~~

My time:

Clan: LvLy

Hi, why is this tournament set with the first 20 items? In my opinion this tournament should we played as special (25/25), since we haven't had a full special tournament since January 2014.

And according to the year's tournament plan http://curvefever.com/content/tournaments-2015 September's tournament is FFA special.

Cheers.

Personal Records: FFA1964/Team1849

ffa eu top 2.2%
team eu top 19%

Vic' wrote:

Hi, why is this tournament set with the first 20 items? In my opinion this tournament should we played as special (25/25), since we haven't had a full special tournament since January 2014.

And according to the year's tournament plan http://curvefever.com/content/tournaments-2015 September's tournament is FFA special.

Cheers.

Seems like everyone is complaining about darkness powerup lagging, then again some people don't have every items bought, so they cancelled those 5 out.

Clan: LvLy
Curvirine wrote:

Vic' wrote:

Cheers.

Seems like everyone is complaining about darkness powerup lagging, then again some people don't have every items bought, so they cancelled those 5 out.

Those 5 items are part of the game, darkness pu is part of the game (it stayed after that poll one year ago) and lag is also part of the game (a big part though). We haven't tried out all the 25 items since 2014 so I think it's time to.

Personal Records: FFA1964/Team1849

So it isnt then special, real special is with all 25 items....

So it isnt then special, real special is with all 25 items....

Tranquility. †'s picture
Clan: Blub

Hey all,

Just for a heads up, Depp can't make it tomorrow for personal reasons so I'll be the one running the tournament. I'll send out the private messages soon. If you have any questions or whatever then please direct them to me. 

Tranquility.

0verranked™'s picture
ffa eu top 0.5%
team eu top 25%

Hi Mods, could i pls join the tournament? i know i'm a bit too late but i would love to play Sad

i saw there is place for more players because some groups are just filled with 7 people. 

I'm so fckn sad because yesterday evening i didnt know i was able to play because of time and stuff.. and now i wanted to join and its closed.. omg

Please make an exception!!!! PLEASE 

kind regards, 0ver

0verranked™'s profile on curvefever

goldenfoxx1's picture

What if someone gets 2nd in the first round ? Is he out ? 

Tranquility. †'s picture
Clan: Blub

In round 1 there are 6 players go through.

Overranked: I'm sorry but it's too late now :(

Clan: Cash

How can I join the tournament ? Please reply 

Andres R

goldenfoxx1's picture

Ohh, now i understand that schedule xD

Im dumb 

Topic locked