You are here

Run. LAST CF2 CHAMP OF 2016!

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

45 posts / 0 new
Last post
Online
ffa eu top 0.9%
1v1 eu top 1.7%
team eu top 4.4%
Run. LAST CF2 CHAMP OF 2016!

This tourny was.....interesting xD 

But on a serious note, congratz for winning, champ Run.! You fought bravely throughout the game, giving the circumstances *cough* koso&pug *cough*, and you were leading most of the time in the final. *_*

PROOOOOOOOO

Also congratz to slovakpro with a nice 2nd place, and Sinnoh with the 3rd place. 

Finals: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrQT_DdEdfg

Sidenote: Some people were confused about how the teams were structured in this tourny, but as I explained on discord, we tournament mods decided that it had to be hidden until the tournament was finished so people couldn't "cheat" their way to get a dreamteam whatsoever. For more information and evidence, check out discord! 

 

 

Offline
Champion
ffa eu top 0.3%
1v1 eu top 9.8%
team eu nr. 59
Clan: FeaR

Koso & pug m8 dreamteam in ffa

Gz on your world Championship win run m8 ftw

Offline
ffa eu top 1.8%
1v1 eu top 4.6%
team eu top 2.2%

Good finals, not unfair at all for people who didn't have anyone to give them free space while mods were laughing at it. Champ totally deserved

FFA record: 2331
TEAM record: 2501

Offline
Clan: SKT

real comeback please too many noobs became champs last month in cf 3 and cf 2 where the fck are u

Offline
Champion
ffa eu nr. 70
team eu top 1.3%
Clan: PRUU

Stfu

Offline
Champion
ffa eu top 0.6%
team eu top 1.2%
Clan: Bubu

Guys I have to say, after watching that video I am just appalled. Im_koso should be banned from tournaments for his behaviour in that much. Pug. and Cut were not much better. That final is an absolute joke and the winner is undeserved. I am incredibly disappointed in established champions that they would ruin a tournament final (while knocking people out beforehand who actually wanted to compete). 

If it were up to me, I would suggest that certain people have their champion status removed for such atrocious attitude Smile

Offline
ffa eu top 2.8%
1v1 eu top 21%
team eu top 5.5%

nice final. totally deserved

Offline
Clan: daup

Bronskey wrote:

Guys I have to say, after watching that video I am just appalled. Im_koso should be banned from tournaments for his behaviour in that much. Pug. and Cut were not much better. That final is an absolute joke and the winner is undeserved. I am incredibly disappointed in established champions that they would ruin a tournament final (while knocking people out beforehand who actually wanted to compete). 

If it were up to me, I would suggest that certain people have their champion status removed for such atrocious attitude Smile

Well, the game is a total joke nowadays. People like me get reported by trolls because I win a ton of games (because I am good at team thin) . You can see this guy who reported me is an obvious troll only by reading his post in the selfie topic and a fake account. Instead of deleting such troll reports the moderators write "thank you for your report". Dafuq. The game is just a huge troll area and apparently the moderators are a part of it. 

Furthermore, the troll behaviour in tournaments and finals are a problem since many years and there are several examples where people focussed someone obviously or where some players didn't even try anymore. In all those years the moderators never stopped such behaviour or really punished it. Why do you complain now?

Offline
Clan: daup

Posted by Legendary Zelda.

Apparently my posts on Legendary Zelda aren't displayed in the forums anymore since some time. I got banned from forums or something. Every post disappears if I post it with my main account. Wink

Offline
Champion
ffa eu top 0.6%
team eu top 1.2%
Clan: Bubu

You cannot "stop" it. That's like asking the police to stop crime completely - it can't be done. However, some random person attacking someone or just being silly because they lose in a final is at least understandable. Emotions can be sensitive and when all is lost after so much effort, some don't handle that so well. This tournament final had abusive chatting, spamming in capital letters, teaming and player targeting by Curve Fever champions. 

By the way, don't be so quick to judge moderators for not 'taking action'. Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it didn't happen Wink

Offline
ffa eu top 1.8%
1v1 eu top 4.6%
team eu top 2.2%

The mods aren't better than the "champions" who trolled the game. Azar was laughing her butt off the entire game and haven't done anything to attempt to stop it. Not even warn them. And then thinks it's still funny to make a joke about it in the forum post announcing the "winner". Some mods should be removed from their positions as well, that's getting completely out of hands. 

FFA record: 2331
TEAM record: 2501

Offline
Champion
ffa eu top 0.6%
team eu top 1.2%
Clan: Bubu

Hey hey, Azar is a new mod. It's generally advised not to jump into big decisions a new mod. Run was kinda playing so he wasn't exactly in a good situation at all to do anything. Calling for a mod's head because of something other people are doing isn't really nice.

Observe first, take actions later.

Offline

Bronskey wrote:

Guys I have to say, after watching that video I am just appalled. Im_koso should be banned from tournaments for his behaviour in that much. Pug. and Cut were not much better. That final is an absolute joke and the winner is undeserved. I am incredibly disappointed in established champions that they would ruin a tournament final (while knocking people out beforehand who actually wanted to compete). 

If it were up to me, I would suggest that certain people have their champion status removed for such atrocious attitude Smile

 

well fam good thing u aint mod anymore

~ Valar Morghulis ~

Offline
ffa eu top 1.8%
1v1 eu top 4.6%
team eu top 2.2%

I don't get how that can justify her behaviour (laughing at it, making jokes about it on the forum post). All it's showing right now, is that you can get over teaming in a tournament game. I don't get how she couldn't have done anything at all about it, not even warn them.

FFA record: 2331
TEAM record: 2501

oldghz †'s picture
Offline
Champion
Clan: Boss

joke mod, i agree with exarion and tranquility

and yet ppl say deserved champ 

must be a special kind of stupid

Give up is not an option for me

Arrow. †'s picture
Offline

CONGRATZ RUN. BEAST <3 
OH AND DESERVED OFC *.*

slovakpro's picture
Offline
Champion
ffa eu top 0.3%
Clan: vgn

if I shouldnt be a champion yet, I would be mad just look video how they teaming...

Offline

I am shocked. If Curvefever took the community serious Azar and Run. should be removed as moderators and Koso and Pug should be banned for 1 week(like any other cheater)

Just look what "Azar" writes in this post: "giving the circumstances *cough* koso&pug *cough*" and how she acted in game, supporting (and making fun of) their behaviour as long Run. won. 

Looks like cf lost too many moderators in the last few months and replaced them with people who was never meant to lead and take decisions. Disgusting. 

Bodalee's picture
Offline
1v1 eu top 12%
team eu top 20%

I can understand why the community may have strong emotions in regards of the previous hosted tournament. This issue will be discussed among the staff, we will together come up with a solution that will hopefully come to everybody's satisfaction. While in the meantime, let us respect one another and keep a civilised tone.

Any constructive criticism will be taken into consideration and much appreciated. This way we can only improve. 

Thanks

unholy's picture
Offline
Clan: So

Here I go everyone... Biggrin

First: Run. is a new champion and congratulations to him.

Just wanna say to all these critics out there who ARE NOT a champion: If you were given space for all rounds in a tournament you wouldn't even be able to claim a champion title so stfu pls...

2nd: IMO I don't see anything WRONG in Im_Koso and Pug's behavior Lol

3rd: Give Azar. a break...True she is a new mod so don't go all hard on her and is it BAD for a mod to laugh/have fun in a game(playing or not)?

LAST thing to note: There are some really good players in cf that deserve to be called ''champ''. You don't get champ, because you played better than you ever would in a tournament, but because of your skill. So yes I think Run. also has what it takes to become a champ, even though he's been playing cf for less than a year. *shok* 

Congrats LEGEND Run. 

I don't have a signature... Dirol

Offline
ffa eu top 1.8%
1v1 eu top 4.6%
team eu top 2.2%

You should redo the finals imo, without the three trolls. 

FFA record: 2331
TEAM record: 2501

Offline

This is ridiculous - people obviously teaming in a FINAL and we have 2 mods who cant do aynthing. Prove me wrong but 90% sure that if it was RUN. who got teamed and AZAR. watched him she would have taken actions and would not be laughing about it. Sry but i think its true. Also Azar. and Run. should apoligize to the community for this behaviour - yes Azar is a new mod but seriously? You dont *** laugh when in a final people keep obvisously teaming and trolling. You are  TOURNAMENT MOD your task is not only to make a schedule for us but also to check that the game is played FAIR - for all of us and not only ur FRIENDS. This Final is a joke to me and Run. is a pro no doubt but this Champion title is totally UNDESERVED and you should just admit that. I don't want to attack Azar. or Run. or any other mod but it is  your JOB which u applied for and u totally failed. So now don't get mad just take it as an experience and do it better the next time and show some respect to the people who got teamed and lost due to trolls in this Final.

Its always hard to play FFA tournaments because of some mad people who see they got no chance of a win( like koso in this case) they start to troll and destroy the game for others.

You need to take actions about this people - not now but for the future. And to be honest a "one week ban" is not enough in this case. Noone really cares of a 1week ban this is nothing. You have to be more strict with such people suggestions:

- ban for 1 months

- champ ban( which means they cannot get champ ever on this account anymore or on all other accounrs)

- taking away their titles ( mod and champs)

- deleting their accounts if its happens more then 3 times

Well that might sound hard but I think it has to be done because "warnings" and "bans" are useless.

Why did noone kick Koso and Pug. for teaming? because they are champ? because their are ur "friends"? Normally people get kicked when they target/team in FFA but why not in a final? As a MOD you have to be neutral you have to show that u are able to stand the pressure and to react when its needed. All of this failed here. But let's do it better for the next time.

 

Offline

Also I do not agree with alan saying "azar is  new as mod etc". Even if she is a new Mod it was not a hard thing to warn the players and just do her job since she is  tournament mod. She saw what they were doing - also then posting such a sad comment here with jokes about it.

Did you think about the other players? Who lost dude to the trolls and teamers? You showed non respect at all! This is sad and you should apologize because u failed.

Offline

Come on, unholy. Stop denying the reality and get your facts right

1. They did nothing wrong? I do no even want to comment on that. Like seriously. Lol

2. Why give her a break? She had a job and some responsibilities which she did not manage til fulfil. And your question asking if it is bad a moderator is having fun is just a serious straw man. Nobody said it is bad, we are discussing WHEN it is okay to have fun and when it is not in relation to the responsibility she got. 

3. Sure, he is a good player. But he played for 2+ years, get your facts right. 

 

 

Offline
Champion
ffa eu top 0.3%
1v1 eu nr. 20
team eu top 3.2%

Exarion: Unfair in the end yes. Tourney turned into a popuarity contest. However why do you write ''mods''? I don't see myself laughing about anything.

Bronskey: Indeed a sad ending. And mods are already looking at different kind of punishments.

Abuse.: Yeah, good idea. Remove both tournament mods who both insist to continue with tournaments (even though this wasnt planned) when 2017 comes. Lets see how that works out. Seriously, though people are so fast to judge and blame mods only for players behaviour. I was playing so of course I was focusing on the game and not teaming or the chat. Azar wasnt laughing, because it was fun or because people were teaming. Imagine being all on your own and have to take action for over 5 trollers in chat. No other mod were there to help her out. Muting one person will lead to the next one telling how stupid mods are and why the **** they mute and lead to even more spam. That might sound stupid, but as a new mod to have all that responsibility is just too much. You can't blame her. It was the entire room creating drama. (This is not the first time either - same happened in old days with old mods. I still remember yellow. teaming - to find an example) I don't get why I should have my position removed? Explain?

lovemycat: No need to act like the police now. Cheat mods are already involved and 1 week ban is for sure not what will happen. Why do I have to apologize? I didn't laugh one single time, I even personally showed my symphaty for Sinnoh and gave him 3 months prem instead of 1 as some kind of repair for what happened yesterday. I wasn't trying to be a part of the teaming, all I tried was to get space and do my best. And Cut, koso, pug and maybe even Arrow should have been kicked if it would come to that. Imagine what the drama would have been then? Azar would also have been flamed on either way. It's hard to make a desicion like that.

Yeah, it was undeserved, things could have been done differently and tournament might not have had the best ending, but we will take things into consideration and look forward and learn from mistakes. 

 

Online
ffa eu top 0.9%
1v1 eu top 1.7%
team eu top 4.4%

I know there's strong opinions regarding the tournament, and to be honest I really see how messed up the situation is right now. However, it's hard to realize it when it's a momentary thing and everything turns out to be a HUGE mess - the finals, and you don't know how to stop the situation without making it even worse. Global mute all players? Kick 4 of them? When you stand in such situation while not being that experienced, it feels like a lose-lose situation. I really didn't know how to handle the situation yesterday, and I really didn't pay attention to how it evovled so drastically and for that i'm SORRY. But also, YOU shouldn't come with conclusions that you know what my intensions were, and I don't respect the players that were treated unfairly. I guess the cough joke was too soon as they say, but it indicated how messed up it was, not that i found it so HILARIOUS. When I laughed in the tourny it was more cause, as you stated yourself, that some of my friends in the game played that final who made jokes that were funny at the time. No need to go all "put her head on a stake" spirit, jesus christ we're all humans who make mistakes, unfortunately I realized my mistakes when it was too late. So yes I messed up, I give that one to yall, but I just simply misinterpreted how serious the situation was, so don't come up with all sorts of conclusions that im laughing in everyones faces cause thats not the case. It won't happen again in the future, but for now I can't do anything other than do and learn so please respect that. 

Jeff <3

Offline

Run, you just proved my point. "CF appointed people who were never meant to lead and take decisions."
If a moderator is scared to take a decision because of the outcome of it, the person is simply not meant to be the one who should take decisions like that. 

Offline

If you can't kick people or wanr them - if this is too much for you then you are wrong there as a mod.

 

Offline
Clan: daup

Bronskey wrote:

You cannot "stop" it. That's like asking the police to stop crime completely - it can't be done. However, some random person attacking someone or just being silly because they lose in a final is at least understandable. Emotions can be sensitive and when all is lost after so much effort, some don't handle that so well. This tournament final had abusive chatting, spamming in capital letters, teaming and player targeting by Curve Fever champions. 

By the way, don't be so quick to judge moderators for not 'taking action'. Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it didn't happen Wink

Bronskey wrote:

Hey hey, Azar is a new mod. It's generally advised not to jump into big decisions a new mod. Run was kinda playing so he wasn't exactly in a good situation at all to do anything. Calling for a mod's head because of something other people are doing isn't really nice.

Observe first, take actions later.

Oh, here we go again, now you do your usual thing: defending and trying to justify everything. Like moderators do everything right because they are moderators. You even try to find an excuse for the behaviour of the new moderators. Incompetence should be removed. If someone can't do the job, he can be replaced.

It's not about stopping it completely, because that's impossible. It's about actually doing at least something, because I never saw much happening. Everyone who plays this game since a couple of years knows that focussing, teaming and cheating in tournaments was never hard to do and you had nothing to fear because you rarely got punished. And when you got caught... 1-2 week ban, FeelsBadMan. I witnessed over and over again how people focussed someone obviously and none of the moderators in the room did anything about it. I played finals where people flamed certain players the whole game and nobody muted those spectators. How can this player focus on the game? Why was nobody doing anything? The best joke was always that you guys wrote "gg" at the end of the final. I cringed.

I didn't play the tournament and just saw the video now, but you can clearly see it was a joke game. Why shouldn't it be replayed? I would replay a final which wasn't played under fair circumstances. Simple as that.

Offline
ffa eu top 1.8%
1v1 eu top 4.6%
team eu top 2.2%

We're respecting the fact that you have to learn, yes, without a problem. But my honest opinion is that anyone could have seen how messed up the situation was. You could have said something instead of sending all those "XD" (as well as remove your unfunny joke from your post above). That was just common sense to at least tell them to stop. You don't have to be fully experienced in moderating to see or do that. But that's just my opinion.

@Run. : It was a typo. It won't happen again in the future, but for now I can't do anything other than do and learn so please respect that.

FFA record: 2331
TEAM record: 2501

Cut
Offline
1v1 eu top 1.8%
team eu top 5.1%

Hmmmm...?

Guys the final was a FFA game, you can do whatever you want. Please stop talking about who focused and who teamed because there has been alots of FFA tournaments in past that teaming and focusing on someone were included. Lovemyfox aka Katja, you shouldn't be against this final coz you are also a part of being an  unfair player aswell when it comes to tournaments especially in teams.  Tournament can be unfair sometimes it's just how the way it is sometimes.. you can't help it and it's normal, and yeah I focused on someone at the end because I felt for it ;]

Litterally Run. manage to play well and great compared to other players that were in final including me and yeah he became champion now and he deserved it

Bronskey aka Alan, you shouldn't even complain about anything in this final because you have done lots of weird and terrible things in past moreover you aren't playing cf2 anymore, so why even dare to complain about this now?

please just congratulate the winner and stop complaining because it's always possible that tournaments can be unfair sometimes and it has been lots of that in past.

 

 

 

My FFA Record: 2570

My accounts:
Rami95 - Main account
ELF
I'm sexy And I know it

Offline

All of this just excuses. "i didnt know it was so serious"..It s a tournament final and you see peolpe teaming/trolling hardcore... but anyway I think we should close the topic soon and just look forward when such things wont happen again.

 

As a mod you have to handle the pressure of flaming and blaming players. And you saying that if you 2 get removed then no tournaments - not hard to find new mods Biggrin

but lets stay all friendly love love♥

Offline

Cut wrote:

Hmmmm...?

Guys the final was a FFA game, you can do whatever you want. Please stop talking about who focused and who teamed because there has been alots of FFA tournaments in past that teaming and focusing on someone were included. Lovemyfox aka Katja, you shouldn't be against this final coz you are also a part of being an  unfair player aswell when it comes to tournaments especially in teams.  Tournament can be unfair sometimes it's just how the way it is sometimes.. you can't help it and it's normal, and yeah I focused on someone at the end because I felt for it ;]

 

 

 

 

 

I never play FFA tournaments. and Idk how to cheat/play unfair in team tournaments so eh what are you talking about ...?

laying 3v4 in team tournaments or 2v3 is not unfair read game rules "game is played as it is with bugs etc blabla laggs blabla" so if opponent does lagg its not my problem. You compare team tournaments with ffa..haha

Offline
ffa eu top 0.3%
1v1 eu top 5.9%
team eu top 1.1%
Clan: KOLL

Before I start writing, I just want to say that I didn't saw the tournament live, just the video. I want to list the mainpoints and fails here:

1. Two players(koso + pug) are clearly teaming: When you as mod are observing teamers at an FFA game, you usually warn them once to stop this behaviour and if this is not the case the players are kicked and done. If somebody is breaking rules, you don't have to fear any consequences if you punish it.
The fact that it was a tournamentfinal doesn't matter at the live situation, just at the decision of the final punishment.

- No reaction like this happened

2. Locked rooms are there for a reason: Rooms have a limit of 100 observers + number of players. Back the days simka couldn't rejoin a final, because when she rejoined another spec joined, took the new free place at the room and the room was full. With locked rooms, there is the intention to decrease the amount of spectators and also the amount of spam. Sure we all know that passwords are given away to friends every time, but that can't be prevented with the existing system. Fact is, if somebody(player or spec) is spamming at the chat, this person has to be warned and if there is no change the person has to be muted (if it is a spectator it is also not wrong to kick).

- No reaction like this happened

3. Run.: As player I know, that when I'm playing at a game I don't focus on the chat and if there is some sparetime because I died I usually check other stuff at a 2nd tab. Also if somebody is afk(teamgame) or teaming it takes some time till I notice that when I'm playing. At a tournamentfinal with good chance to win, I won't criticise Run. at all, that he didn't noticed it or reacted on the happenings.
But if I see the whole story on video after the competition has finished, I would consider a replay of the tournamentfinal and specific on this tournament I would also do a replay(without pug and koso, as they have clearly breaken the CurveFever rules and destroyed the last final.

Note: If I check the video clearly, it seems to me as if koso has the clear intention to crash with the wall at the 3rd last round and also he left a big space to Run. at the last round, which would support my opinion that there has to be a replay of the final, as koso affected the final result on an unfair way.

4. I know Azar. is a new mod(and also Run. is quite new) and I also noticed the introduction was quite bad, as they still didn't updated the championstopic, created a seperated champtopic for CurveFever3 champs or learned the use of sticky topics for sign up, new champ topic and so on. But the reaction at the final and the post of the new champion clearly failed. As mod you have to know the rules of the game you are moderating and if you see rulebreakers you have to take action. The doublecamp of koso and pug was a clear proof of a rulebreak(ignoring the general teaming before that) and this is the point of the game when you know that you have to do something as mod.

 

General note: The changes at the modteam were quite fast at the past months and it is just normal that some stuff got lost, but I'm talking here also to the devs that you have to introduce your mods better to the game. I just can tell it from my own experience, that the old mods teach almost everything to the new mods and if there is not enough time for that, the devs have to step in.

 

Sum up:

- I wouldn't kick somebody of the mods, as (huge) mistakes can happen and with CurveFever3 and the decreasing amount of active players(ingame and at the forum) it is hard to find somebody with a good experience and without a bad history, where you can clearly say with a good feeling that this player fits to the position.

- I wouldn't want a huge post, just a smal sorry of Azar. for the mistakes without explaining yourself. It happened, it's over and next time you will do it better.

- I would expect a better communication between the devs and the mods, that they take some of their time and introduce their new mods to everything.

- I would expect a clear structured sum up of the happenings and a decision on the punishments and also a decision about a replay of the tournament.

 

Hope it's not to much at once, but I just wrote down the mainfacts and hope we can get a clear result.

~NOWODNY2

 

~~signature~~

My time:

Offline

+1 cut

Teaming in normal, non-tournament games,not fairing when it is 3v4 in tour(cough katja cough) and nobody bats an eye, 2 jokers in finals and everybody loses their mind whoa whoa

If she did kick them then people would say "lol azar kicked em only so ________ could win" u people always try to find some bs to make dramas...okay guys it won't happen anymore but no need for all this cr*p, just leave the poor girl alone and stop being hypocrites because let's be honest all of u have atleast once teamed in any kind of game

she even apologizied so cut her some slack

ly azar xoxo and congratz run <3

 


 

~ Valar Morghulis ~

Offline
ffa eu top 1.8%
1v1 eu top 4.6%
team eu top 2.2%

Cut wrote:

Hmmmm...?

Guys the final was a FFA game, you can do whatever you want. Please stop talking about who focused and who teamed because there has been alots of FFA tournaments in past that teaming and focusing on someone were included. Lovemyfox aka Katja, you shouldn't be against this final coz you are also a part of being an  unfair player aswell when it comes to tournaments especially in teams.  Tournament can be unfair sometimes it's just how the way it is sometimes.. you can't help it and it's normal, and yeah I focused on someone at the end because I felt for it ;]

Litterally Run. manage to play well and great compared to other players that were in final including me and yeah he became champion now and he deserved it

Bronskey aka Alan, you shouldn't even complain about anything in this final because you have done lots of weird and terrible things in past moreover you aren't playing cf2 anymore, so why even dare to complain about this now?

please just congratulate the winner and stop complaining because it's always possible that tournaments can be unfair sometimes and it has been lots of that in past.

 

 

 

 

Is your brain properly functionning? Stop comparing what's happening now to the past. That's such a dumb thing to do. It happened in the past, does it mean that it has to happen all the time? Can't we change things and try to make them better? I'm sorry but he didn't deserve to win. Not after you and three other persons started trolling around. That's the worst final in CF2 history. And yet you're trying to compare it to what happened in the past. Try to come up with one video that has such clear teaming, and as many trolls and maybe you'd be able to valid your point.

FFA record: 2331
TEAM record: 2501

R4W1L's picture
Offline
ffa eu nr. 56
1v1 eu top 24%
team eu nr. 31
Clan: Nina

NOWODNY2 wrote:

Before I start writing, I just want to say that I didn't saw the tournament live, just the video. I want to list the mainpoints and fails here:

1. Two players(koso + pug) are clearly teaming: When you as mod are observing teamers at an FFA game, you usually warn them once to stop this behaviour and if this is not the case the players are kicked and done. If somebody is breaking rules, you don't have to fear any consequences if you punish it.
The fact that it was a tournamentfinal doesn't matter at the live situation, just at the decision of the final punishment.

- No reaction like this happened

2. Locked rooms are there for a reason: Rooms have a limit of 100 observers + number of players. Back the days simka couldn't rejoin a final, because when she rejoined another spec joined, took the new free place at the room and the room was full. With locked rooms, there is the intention to decrease the amount of spectators and also the amount of spam. Sure we all know that passwords are given away to friends every time, but that can't be prevented with the existing system. Fact is, if somebody(player or spec) is spamming at the chat, this person has to be warned and if there is no change the person has to be muted (if it is a spectator it is also not wrong to kick).

- No reaction like this happened

3. Run.: As player I know, that when I'm playing at a game I don't focus on the chat and if there is some sparetime because I died I usually check other stuff at a 2nd tab. Also if somebody is afk(teamgame) or teaming it takes some time till I notice that when I'm playing. At a tournamentfinal with good chance to win, I won't criticise Run. at all, that he didn't noticed it or reacted on the happenings.
But if I see the whole story on video after the competition has finished, I would consider a replay of the tournamentfinal and specific on this tournament I would also do a replay(without pug and koso, as they have clearly breaken the CurveFever rules and destroyed the last final.

Note: If I check the video clearly, it seems to me as if koso has the clear intention to crash with the wall at the 3rd last round and also he left a big space to Run. at the last round, which would support my opinion that there has to be a replay of the final, as koso affected the final result on an unfair way.

4. I know Azar. is a new mod(and also Run. is quite new) and I also noticed the introduction was quite bad, as they still didn't updated the championstopic, created a seperated champtopic for CurveFever3 champs or learned the use of sticky topics for sign up, new champ topic and so on. But the reaction at the final and the post of the new champion clearly failed. As mod you have to know the rules of the game you are moderating and if you see rulebreakers you have to take action. The doublecamp of koso and pug was a clear proof of a rulebreak(ignoring the general teaming before that) and this is the point of the game when you know that you have to do something as mod.

 

General note: The changes at the modteam were quite fast at the past months and it is just normal that some stuff got lost, but I'm talking here also to the devs that you have to introduce your mods better to the game. I just can tell it from my own experience, that the old mods teach almost everything to the new mods and if there is not enough time for that, the devs have to step in.

 

Sum up:

- I wouldn't kick somebody of the mods, as (huge) mistakes can happen and with CurveFever3 and the decreasing amount of active players(ingame and at the forum) it is hard to find somebody with a good experience and without a bad history, where you can clearly say with a good feeling that this player fits to the position.

- I wouldn't want a huge post, just a smal sorry of Azar. for the mistakes without explaining yourself. It happened, it's over and next time you will do it better.

- I would expect a better communication between the devs and the mods, that they take some of their time and introduce their new mods to everything.

- I would expect a clear structured sum up of the happenings and a decision on the punishments and also a decision about a replay of the tournament.

 

Hope it's not to much at once, but I just wrote down the mainfacts and hope we can get a clear result.

~NOWODNY2

I agree 100% with your whole post.

_____________________________________________________________________
my guide for improving cf performance  

Offline
ffa eu top 1%
team eu top 3.9%

*Cut Lovemyfox aka katja? - Funny boy!  Anyway, looking at the video clearly Cut wasn't teaming, he was trying hard to finally win a tournament, just not good enought yet.

*Arrow I didn't even noticed he was playing. - If you didn't want to play to win just give the opportunity to other player.

*Koso and Pug terrible behaviour, not just in game but in chat.They definitely need a severe punishment.

*Azar Well a warning was needed at the right time, even when they wouldn't have listened. But not your fault tho.

*Run Clearly no teaming with them. Not your fault but clearly undeserved.

 

For the future, I think the staff needs to work or re-do in detail the rules of the tournaments and create "special" punishments for those who ruin the even in this manner.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

omg stop it i come on forum first time in 3 years what is all this bullshit about who care they trolled cos it's all useless anyway XDD sotp it plssss

 

Records
1600 ffa
1300 team
1500 1v1

Offline

I feel like everyone has some very good points and I'm not surprised I agree with a lot of the views. I want to include my own views too.

I thought about it and realised even if history were to repeat itself over and over again, Azar. would have reacted the same way every single time. The reason is she was being herself. Those were her friends doing something so pathetic and she was laughing along. Probably in real life too. Now she is a moderator, she needs to behave like one. Even if it means not being able to react to situations the way you would have previously. I guess that's a lesson for a lot of players and not just Azar. I find it difficult to blame someone who didn't even CONSIDER warning or kicking the players. I know it didn't cross her mind at all. You can't blame someone for not thinking of something. It's not like she thought to herself "I should warn them...but they are my friends". At the same time, maybe she should have been more prepared for that situation as a result of her own experience of being a long-term player. However, she was alone and it does take leadership to ban 3/4 players from a final match and control a lot of spectators. Perhaps the team could do with another tournament moderator as support. If they see similar behaviour in the future they could discuss whether there is enough evidence and then decide on the immediate punishment.

The players in that final, particularly Im_koso and Pug., should be ashamed of themselves. To think it is appropriate to focus on other players and team shows a great lack of sportmanship. It is THEIR behaviour which ultimately ruined this final. They are the ones which have caused this trouble knowing fully the two moderators would be held responsible for their actions. 

In the future, be more prepared for these situations. Distinguish between being a normal player and consider your role as moderator. And it is never, ever, right to focus and team in FFA games. Those are the important points. It happened and now we just need to move on from it.

FFA 1726
Team 1570
1v1 1200

Offline

Abuser. I understand your frustration but the moderators should not be removed. Oldghz's phrase "joke mod" is inappropriate in my opinion. The moderators should be respected and treated well because they are giving up their time to help this community. We should all support each other if we want to improve this game and make the community better. When a new, inexperienced moderator fails to respond to a situation like this, we don't all react aggressively. We need to accept that these things do happen but it's good because we can learn from them. 

@lovemycat I strongly agreed with your post but not your suggestions. Although the players deserve a lengthy punishment to show that this behaviour must not be tolerated, there should not be any 'champ ban' or taking away of any titles. 

I think when the other moderators make their decision they should definitely use Nowodny2's post. This is the one I agreed with most and I think you did a fabulous job of summarising your points!

FFA 1726
Team 1570
1v1 1200

Online
ffa eu top 0.9%
1v1 eu top 1.7%
team eu top 4.4%

In all honesty of all comments explaining the situation, the Detective is probably the one who understands it from my perspective. It's so easy nitpicking every single thing I could have done and every single way I could've reacted, but it truly didn't cross my mind at the time. Blaming me for something I simply didn't consider is so pointless, I mean yeah enlighten me and tell me how to react in the future, but if everyone who's nitpicking right now coming with all sorts of things i could've done, after everything is in the past, had told me half of this as aggressively while it took action, then it would have been understandable to "chop off my head and put it on a stake" if I didn't react to it. It's like answering wrong on a test, and after the test is finished the answers are getting revealed, unchangeable but something you can learn of. You don't go to a student and ask them why in the world they answered wrong, cause at the time it just didn't cross their mind. However, you do enlighten them the right answer and move on. 

Right now I just feel like everything is on repeat and nobody really has new key-points so this topic could literally just get closed. Even though it's "open for discussion", there's really nothing more to discuss about. I messed up, I realized all the ways to deal with it, and I owned up to my mistakes. ^_^

Edited by: 
Azar. on 19 December, 2016 - 01:02

Jeff <3

R4W1L's picture
Offline
ffa eu nr. 56
1v1 eu top 24%
team eu nr. 31
Clan: Nina

I understand in what a messed up situation you were at that moment.
But with that top post you provoked getting flamed.

Azar. wrote:

This tourny was.....interesting xD 

But on a serious note, congratz for winning, champ Run.! You fought bravely throughout the game, giving the circumstances *cough* koso&pug *cough*, and you were leading most of the time in the final. *_*

PROOOOOOOOO

For real, I have no idea what you thought when you wrote this.

Azar. wrote:

you were leading most of the time in the final

This sounds like a excuse to still call it a legitimate win.
Not cool.

_____________________________________________________________________
my guide for improving cf performance  

Offline
Champion
ffa eu top 0.3%
1v1 eu nr. 63
team eu nr. 6
Clan: NO2

Bronskey wrote:

Hey hey, Azar is a new mod. It's generally advised not to jump into big decisions a new mod. Run was kinda playing so he wasn't exactly in a good situation at all to do anything. Calling for a mod's head because of something other people are doing isn't really nice.

Observe first, take actions later.

 

Run was too busy cheating like the others to do anything about it lmfao. All of you moderators are biased for your friends. They all did wrong Azar included.

Just perfectly normal situation right?... no intent to team at all...

http://i.imgur.com/UDtvIRS.png

http://i.imgur.com/TqEwpSO.png

http://i.imgur.com/nXi07YP.png

Offline
Clan: daup

Easy camps and a gg I would say, l00000l. 

*Mod or ex-mod justifying and defending himself or other moderators incoming or topic gets closed before they embarrass themselves even more*

Topic locked