You are here

Players team ratings scale

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

30 posts / 0 new
Last post
Players team ratings scale

Since i have nothing to do and i have no life i will measure most professional team players skills with scale 1/100 with 3 cryteria. It will go like this( atk def team) cause everyone plays thin and team skill is not important so much. Do not argue anything cause i dont care you not smart enough to fix any of this.

Skills are from 4x4 ffa thin games Atack everone knows what it is. btw i give real extra one point to 99 cause he tries to jump through  lines since i last saw him play.. when he has no way hopes for luck not many good players try last chance they rather hit wall or something and start crying why they would never jump. Defence is closing and camping. Team is rare skill and not important so much anymore but still some players have it. I added some inactive players or players who dont play these settings so much so it makes better sense what skill  look compare to others.

                                 ATACK. DEF . TEAM.

1 Realmadridcf  99/100  97/100 98/100

2 Gilnash            93/100  94/100 74/100

3 Oldhz               97/100  93/100 80/100

4 Implex              85/100  60/100 40/100

5 Theejay            85/100 90/100 97/100 skill before leaving game

6 Kanches           90/100 82/100 75/100

7 MarioP1           95/100 69/100 91/100

8 Xantiv               86/100 65/100 51/100

9 Bjavi                 89/100 84/100 66/100

10 Slovakpro     87/100 72/100  68/100

11 Pug                96/100 88/100  88/100

12 Simka            91/100 93/100  94/100

13 Pjush              90/100 92/100 84/100

14 Anna               86/100 89/100 92/100

15 polak sonia    91/100 79/100 75/100

16 italy sonia       90/100 81/100 80/100

17 Thrill                86/100  55/100 45/100

18 Katinka            78/100 60/100 81/100

19 Landende       75/100 55/100 42/100

20 Wilco                94/100 92/100 94/100

21 Mokobodzki    90/100 79/100 71/100

22 Snaf                  71/100 69/100 80/100

23 Gugge              79/100 81/100 85/100

24 Genotsknots    76/100 32/100 43/100

25 Tomus              88/100 65/100  24/100

26 S-kal                  85/100 81/100 61/100

27 Mimikiltdich      95/100 95/100 93/100 skill before leaving game

28 Rami95/Cut      89/100 87/100 66/100

29 Ansharja           88/100 79/100 59/100

30 Tranquility        94/100 76/100 33/100

List order should not make any sense i added random players i saw on ranking list i wish i could add more players and some noobs but i dont know their skills.

Stop asking to delete implex from 4th it doesnt mean he is 4th best team thin player look at his bad stats list is random for fun i cant make it in order list normal like sonia asked cause reason:

You can have good stats like player X  50/100(ak) 80/100(defence)  90/100(teaming)

And you have bad stats like  player Z  90/100(ak) 20/100 (defence) 20/100 teaming

As you can see by stats player Z is better than player X (by stats only)if i make overal and normal order list player Z would be higher than X but its not fair cause player Z has extremely good atack and other skills dont matter too much cause its thin team games. Player Z would be behind X by stats but by winning ability and value to the team better atacking player is better and more usefull (thats why perfect list wouldnt make too much sense)

Nawl's picture
Offline

I think you big overrating Realmadridcf... He was really good in his times, but many players have improved a lot since that time, and i think he wouldn't be so good, even with his old skills, at the present time.
Also... he stopped playing long time ago, so you shouldn't even count him

You're Pro or you're Noob. That's life

Offline
Clan: LA

Spoiler: Highlight to view

I agree with you. You have nothing to do and have no life :P

This user is warned for this post because of:
Flame or insult other players

Warned by Geert

Edited by: 
Geert on 8 December, 2014 - 14:30

oh believe me more players lost their skill than improved. I saw real playing few days ago. He was incredible after few teamgames strongest teamates left him and joined other side by creating opposing team even stronger. It was already strong before they joined. He was left alone with some mediocre players but managed to pull some good wins and when he lost it was only 8-10 not even smallest chance of humiliation while playing with not skiled but more overanked teamates.

IDEEKAY's picture
Offline
Clan: cunt

Nawl wrote:

I think you big overrating Realmadridcf... He was really good in his times, but many players have improved a lot since that time, and i think he wouldn't be so good, even with his old skills, at the present time. Also... he stopped playing long time ago, so you shouldn't even count him

nah realmadridcf is a legend for this game. respect him or leave the game

Nawl's picture
Offline
boteng93 wrote:

I saw real playing few days ago.

wtf?

You're Pro or you're Noob. That's life

Calmy †'s picture
Offline
Clan: dad

Note : The title has been edited because it contained personal attack toward an user.

~Keep Calm & Relax

calling landende noob random isnt personal atack.  noob means-  new. random,-player who isnt well known. please stop seeing everything in black colour. I really want to add more new players to the list but i dont know their skills and i dont want to do many mistakes cause i made mistakes even to players who i know very well it isnt easy to make list which most players will agree to.

Offline
Clan: Herz

boteng93 wrote:

18 Katinka            78/100 60/100 81/100

 

Is that how you describe my body ? 78 60 81 

 

 

Edited by: 
Katinka· on 8 December, 2014 - 19:27

Smile :) Smile

ye sry i fix later i was thinking about something other not stats.

.

Edited by: 
male chauvinist pig on 8 December, 2014 - 21:14

Records
1600 ffa
1300 team
1500 1v1

What you say here is 100% bullshit. There is no other way to say it, I don't know where you come up witht this bullshit from but please stop being rediculous, please.

Records
1600 ffa
1300 team
1500 1v1

Now I'm critisizing let me go ahead and just add how rediculous it is man boteng theReal isn't playing, man, wtf... theReal is not on cf.... wtf.. xd

 

Records
1600 ffa
1300 team
1500 1v1

Funny you should say that after playing with rami ant not knowing for one year that its him.

Nawl's picture
Offline

you mean Rami95? It is Cut

You're Pro or you're Noob. That's life

Offline
Clan: Miss

Good job.. I guess xD.

I disagree with a few, like Real and Kanches need lower and Landende and Thrill need higher.

Implex's picture
Offline
Clan: vS

haha great :p

its obviously your opinion and everyone should respect that ;)

also do one with speed?

IDEEKAY's picture
Offline
Clan: cunt

Implex wrote:

haha great :p

its obviously your opinion and everyone should respect that ;)

also do one with speed?

 

u would be 100 100 100 :*

Haha kanches was great back in the day i remember clearly how i beated 10-0 10-0  arsenal 2 times in row with him in high room he was best team player long time ago. Today he is getting back skill as i can see. And thril does nothing but fail these days even back in the day thrill sucked in teaming but cause incredible atack he managed to survive and fix his stupidity :D I can only say one thing i rate not quite precicely its girls. Cause all i can see when they play is b00bs you see what happened with katja there.

 

ye exactly cut is rami, Male claims there cant be real playing but he never noticed his best friend playing for 1 year how he can know everyone.

i cant do one with speed i could barely do this and i know a lot about tthis setting

Edited by: 
boteng93 on 9 December, 2014 - 00:35
Offline
Clan: miss

Nawl, why you say that real stopped play without proof ? He's still playing ;) 

Maderator Alan joined the room

 

Spoiler: Highlight to view

 

FFA : 2079 / TEAM : 2038 / 1v1 1700

Offline
Clan: GiBo

wat account is real playing on ? JUST TELL US ITS NOT A TOP SECRET FCKING MISSSSSSIIOOOOOOOOON oerujbgigberijngbeifgberignbwerigbnrihjgbrihgb

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened - inge

210615 ♡

Nawl's picture
Offline

with his alleged skill he would be on this list with his second.

You're Pro or you're Noob. That's life

Mokobodzki Byk's picture
Offline

1. Mokobodzki Byk  100/100/100   gg

MONSTER MOKO

IDEEKAY's picture
Offline
Clan: cunt

Spoiler: Highlight to view

Mokobodzki Byk wrote:

1. Mokobodzki Byk  100/100/100   gg

no

This user is warned for this post because of:
Post spam

Warned by Geert

Edited by: 
Geert on 9 December, 2014 - 09:46

updated to 30 + fixed too low lande stats

Edited by: 
boteng93 on 9 December, 2014 - 13:42
Offline
Clan: KOLL

gugge and genotsknots? i think they shouldn't get a place(nothing personal), but they aren't soo good

 

~~signature~~

My time:

oh cmon no one gets purpose of this genot is bad inded, gugge has good teamplay better than most pros dont see reason why he shouldnt be here.

Its not the point to add all extremely good players and just write 99 then its not interesting i want to add more noobs to this but i dont know their skill only reason i cant add them

Implex's picture
Offline
Clan: vS

IDEEKAY wrote:

Implex wrote:

haha great :p

its obviously your opinion and everyone should respect that ;)

also do one with speed?

 

u would be 100 100 100 :*

 

awww you :3

Czech_Pinkney's picture
Offline
Katinka· wrote:

boteng93 wrote:

18 Katinka            78/100 60/100 81/100

 

Is that how you describe my body ? 78 60 81 

 

 

90 - 60 - 90 would be better... try harder in attack and teams!!

Drink beer, make love, shit every day, be awesome!

Offline
Champion
team america top 56%
Clan: cery

hey , this numbers will updates ?