You are here

The Peace movement!! Who is innn?? :)

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

67 posts / 0 new
Last post
Offline
Clan: xShe
The Peace movement!! Who is innn?? :)
I ammmm ^^
68% (49 votes)
I'm not!!
32% (23 votes)
Total votes: 72

I hope I'm not the only one who wants peace on Curve Fever?

Curve Fever has gone wild lately, but let's start over again and make peace with each other!! :)

I especially want the moderators to join the peace movement and apologize for their behaviour so we can start over again and live in peace.

Awaiting moderators:

✓ Patrick

✓ P0llux

✓ ThaTiemsz

✓ Dutch4All

- Ateri

- Wallyson

- pwnyeall

- jezevec10

Another word for Anna.. When the moderators apologize, forgive them and just say what you have to say.

LET'S STOP THIS NONSENSE! RE-VO-LU-TION!!

Together we are stronger! ^^ ( omg I feel and sound so encouraged xD )

 

Who votes for 'I ammmm ^^' automatically agrees and signs the 5 amendments:

1. I will respect the other players on Curve Fever.

2. I will apologize when I'm wrong in a situation.

3. I will forgive people when they apologize.

4. I will not think bad about other people.

5. I don't give a fuck ( let's get crazy xD ) about rank. I just come here to have funnnnn!!

 

People who vote for 'I'm not!!' should get banned! :P

Who's with meeee!? The Peace Movement: Let's make history! :)

 

Killuminati_

Jasonm7's picture
Offline
Clan: YES

How do I sign up?

Jasonm7's picture
Offline
Clan: YES

Sorry I found it  :)

Offline
Clan: xShe

Jasonm7 wrote:

How do I sign up?

" Who votes for 'I ammmm ^^' automatically agrees and signs the 5 amendments: .... "

I will be gone, practicing my profession proudly, whereas you will continue noliving around.
I will be gone, but my songs will stay here, whereas you will be gone forever.

- Killuminati_

Jasonm7's picture
Offline
Clan: YES

I hereby apologize to all people :)

Can people apologize me because they insult me for me autism? It's my mental disorder and it's not my fault. Please?

It will help. :)

Offline
team america top 23%
Clan: KOLL

attention killuminati, ateri break rule 2 more then 20 times in only 1 topic.

 

~~signature~~

My time:

Ateri †'s picture
Offline

2. I will apologize when I'm wrong in a situation.

What the?! NOWODNY2 what are you talking about?

FLAPPY CURVE Developer
Contact me: 
contactatflappycurve.com

Jasonm7's picture
Offline
Clan: YES

I think you are thinking bad about people. Look at point 4, Ateri. Cmon, we just started and you break a rule. :)

Offline
Clan: GirL

✓ Ateri

This is the biggest joke I've ever seen in my life. This guy has absolutely NO respect and acts like he is something better. You will get punished in life Ateri for being such a fake person.

CEM_Phycone's picture
Offline
Champion
Clan: HC

Ateri,please as a thinking human being i give you the advice to go offline, go in your cellar and do some programming your posts getting worse and worse and worse we are all tired of your inconsistent posts without any useful content! but i forgive you how you are born np

Offline
Clan: xShe

Hey hey heyyyy, that's not how it works!!! :P Okay rule 3, I forgive xD start over again! :P

I will be gone, practicing my profession proudly, whereas you will continue noliving around.
I will be gone, but my songs will stay here, whereas you will be gone forever.

- Killuminati_

Offline
Clan: xShe

Anna. wrote:

✓ Ateri

This is the biggest joke I've ever seen in my life. This guy has absolutely NO respect and acts like he is something better. You will get punished in life Ateri for being such a fake person.

Ateri, wtf?! Is this true? :s

I will be gone, practicing my profession proudly, whereas you will continue noliving around.
I will be gone, but my songs will stay here, whereas you will be gone forever.

- Killuminati_

Ateri †'s picture
Offline

Killuminati_ wrote:

Anna. wrote:

✓ Ateri

This is the biggest joke I've ever seen in my life. This guy has absolutely NO respect and acts like he is something better. You will get punished in life Ateri for being such a fake person.

Ateri, wtf?! Is this true? :s

Not at all.

FLAPPY CURVE Developer
Contact me: 
contactatflappycurve.com

Offline
Clan: GirL

Killuminati delete this topic, this doesn't have sense and I won't give up. I'm not less worth than Ateri. We will see, action just started. You will hear from me guys, cya!

Jasonm7's picture
Offline
Clan: YES

I don't give a fuck! :) Let's get crazy xD :) I just come here to have funnnnn!! :)

....

about rank.

....

....

:(

Offline
Clan: xShe

Ateri wrote:

Killuminati_ wrote:

Anna. wrote:

✓ Ateri

This is the biggest joke I've ever seen in my life. This guy has absolutely NO respect and acts like he is something better. You will get punished in life Ateri for being such a fake person.

Ateri, wtf?! Is this true? :s

Not at all.

Ateri, I don't know what you have done but obviously a lot of people are mad at you.. So.. Get things straight!

I will be gone, practicing my profession proudly, whereas you will continue noliving around.
I will be gone, but my songs will stay here, whereas you will be gone forever.

- Killuminati_

Offline
team america top 23%
Clan: KOLL

read all posts of ateri here: http://curvefever.com/content/ban-unbelievable . like i said a lot more then 20 times that he break the rules

 

~~signature~~

My time:

Ateri †'s picture
Offline

NOWODNY2 wrote:

read all posts of ateri here: http://curvefever.com/content/ban-unbelievable . like i said a lot more then 20 times that he break the rules

What rules?

FLAPPY CURVE Developer
Contact me: 
contactatflappycurve.com

Jasonm7's picture
Offline
Clan: YES

Amendment!

CEM_Phycone's picture
Offline
Champion
Clan: HC

CEM_Phycone wrote:

Ateri,please as a thinking human being i give you the advice to go offline, go in your cellar and do some programming your posts getting worse and worse and worse we are all tired of your inconsistent posts without any useful content! but i forgive you how you are born np

pls read this ateri its a good advice

Offline
team america top 23%
Clan: KOLL

like i said rule 2. you dont accept you are wrong. As example you told way over 20 times it is forbidden to share communication between the mods. I wrote a example for you->you don't understand-> i wrote it again for stupit people(#195) and you didn't answered because ypu know you are wrong

 

~~signature~~

My time:

Ateri †'s picture
Offline

CEM_Phycone wrote:

CEM_Phycone wrote:

Ateri,please as a thinking human being i give you the advice to go offline, go in your cellar and do some programming your posts getting worse and worse and worse we are all tired of your inconsistent posts without any useful content! but i forgive you how you are born np

pls read this ateri its a good advice

Haters are welcome. #ROSMT

FLAPPY CURVE Developer
Contact me: 
contactatflappycurve.com

Ateri †'s picture
Offline

NOWODNY2 wrote:

like i said rule 2. you dont accept you are wrong. As example you told way over 20 times it is forbidden to share communication between the mods. I wrote a example for you->you don't understand-> i wrote it again for stupit people(#195) and you didn't answered because ypu know you are wrong

Oh, I voted after leaving that topic forever. so nope. You cannot say I broke a rule now ;)

FLAPPY CURVE Developer
Contact me: 
contactatflappycurve.com

Jasonm7's picture
Offline
Clan: YES

Wow smart guy. Will you also cancel your vote, make a new comment, and vote again? :)

Offline
ffa america top 31%
1v1 america top 3.2%
team america top 13%

all get a bit more life? and hate a bit less in this forum?

CEM_Phycone's picture
Offline
Champion
Clan: HC

Ateri wrote:

CEM_Phycone wrote:

CEM_Phycone wrote:

Ateri,please as a thinking human being i give you the advice to go offline, go in your cellar and do some programming your posts getting worse and worse and worse we are all tired of your inconsistent posts without any useful content! but i forgive you how you are born np

pls read this ateri its a good advice

Haters are welcome. #ROSMT

yep call me a hater, trust me, im not hating, im giving you an advice if you call that "hating" you should look up its meaning in a book. but i also forgive you that 

Offline
Clan: xShe

Jasonm7 wrote:

I hereby apologize to all people :)

Can people apologize me because they insult me for me autism? It's my mental disorder and it's not my fault. Please?

It will help. :)

No one will insult you again Jasonm7 :) and if they do, you tell Killu :p I'll spank them!

I will be gone, practicing my profession proudly, whereas you will continue noliving around.
I will be gone, but my songs will stay here, whereas you will be gone forever.

- Killuminati_

Offline

Argueing in a peace topic? Hmm... :^)

-

Offline
Clan: xShe

Omgggg, all you people are so cute!!! Daaammnnnnn. I've never seen Curve Fever so cute before, so beautiful to see you all in peace :p (this method is called positive approach) Keep going!! ^^

I will be gone, practicing my profession proudly, whereas you will continue noliving around.
I will be gone, but my songs will stay here, whereas you will be gone forever.

- Killuminati_

Offline
Clan: xShe

ThaTiemsz wrote:

Argueing in a peace topic? Hmm... :^)

No no no they are fine! :P It's not easy to apologize to each other you know. It's just that.. They are doing great :p

I will be gone, practicing my profession proudly, whereas you will continue noliving around.
I will be gone, but my songs will stay here, whereas you will be gone forever.

- Killuminati_

Jasonm7's picture
Offline
Clan: YES

And when someone has a different opinion and I don't agree what do I do?

Offline
team america top 23%
Clan: KOLL

fact is you broke the rule, but this is a peace topic, so if you still not accept it write it at a other topic, here is peace! Let's have peace(and unban people who get banned without reason)

 

~~signature~~

My time:

Offline
Clan: xShe

Jasonm7 wrote:

And when someone has a different opinion and I don't agree what do I do?

Then you better start reading again until you agree xD :p

I will be gone, practicing my profession proudly, whereas you will continue noliving around.
I will be gone, but my songs will stay here, whereas you will be gone forever.

- Killuminati_

Offline
Clan: xShe

NOWODNY2 wrote:

fact is you broke the rule, but this is a peace topic, so if you still not accept it write it at a other topic, here is peace! Let's have peace(and unban people who get banned without reason)

You get 5 stars from me, you cutie! :P :*

I will be gone, practicing my profession proudly, whereas you will continue noliving around.
I will be gone, but my songs will stay here, whereas you will be gone forever.

- Killuminati_

Offline
Clan: xShe

The person with 83.28.160.90 ip got spanked by Killu! :angry:

I will be gone, practicing my profession proudly, whereas you will continue noliving around.
I will be gone, but my songs will stay here, whereas you will be gone forever.

- Killuminati_

Everything and Everybody will be happy. otherwise:

Killuminati_ wrote:

I'll spank them!

But seriously, mods do need to get their shit together.

NOWODNY2 wrote:

(and unban people who get banned without reason)

Ateri †'s picture
Offline

I've already apologized by voting yes. Now this is double. ;D

FLAPPY CURVE Developer
Contact me: 
contactatflappycurve.com

sam_pum's picture
Offline
Champion
ffa america top 2.4%
1v1 america top 3.1%
team america top 5.2%
Clan: Jeff

I am in! 

Peace yeah!

Einstein once said: Peace cannot be kept by force, it can only be achieved by understanding.

Got it? ;)

#Hopeful

My name is Jeff.

Offline
Clan: GirL

 

########## FREEEEEEDOM OF SPEECH ##########
########## FREEEEEEDOM OF SPEECH ##########
########## FREEEEEEDOM OF SPEECH ##########

I already wonder if there will be again a comment “OMG ANNA, SHARING QUOTES FROM CURVE FEVER IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN, OMG OMG OMG!!!! THIS RULE ALREADY EXISTS FOR MONTHS!!! OMG ANNA BAN FOR SEVEN WEEKS!!

NOT a single rule is written her to not be allowed to share skype conversations, nor to share curve fever quotes. So here we go guys, take your popcorn and enjoy the hypocracy of our dear moderator Ateri.

Ateri wrote:

Now you insult me. Ok... Have I done something wrong to you or to Anna? Have I ever insulted you? Was I ever rude to you? Wow... just wow!

Ateri wrote:

Oh your ban reason? So everyone can see WHY you're banned? This is a different thing. You think I will get punished or something?
You're so wrong that you could get an F in your face if you were in school. That's the funniest thing I ever saw XDDDDD

Ateri wrote:

TheNewSound how did you do that emoticon again? Just ROFL!!!! Anna, you have no power against us. Nor will you ever have. If you continue with your bad behaviour we'll have to take stronger actions against you. I'm not the one who decides what will happen but your behaviour is beyond it's limits and has gone way too far. I do not tolerate this at all. Learn to shut up when told to.

Incredible inappropriate behaviour, telling me to shut up for no reason.

Now Ateri starts to talk about who is responsible for my unjustified ban. Let’s see.. I think he isn’t even sure if he is responsible himself, but hey guys look yourself!

Ateri wrote:

Im only gonna say this once: Learn to see your own mistakes. And don't just behave like you've never made one. You did and this is EXACTLY why you got banned. You did this multiple times without being banned. We've had enough of this.

“WE” have had enough of this.

Ateri wrote:

Calmy banned her. I was in my bed at that time.

-> Now it is Calmy’s fault.

Ateri wrote:

As for this what happened to Anna, it is not my responsibility not my decision what will happen to her. I think she deserved it in a proper way. All those longtime insults, hate towards other moderators and those posts with information that was taken from the mod group. We've just had enough of this. There needs to be an end to this. And we'll end it one way or another. I don't care which one since like I said. I'm not the one who takes decisions on her ban.

-> Now he is again not guilty.

Ateri wrote:

Again. Read the comment. Did I ban her?

Does this look to you like I banned her?

Not at all.

-> Again not guilty.

Ateri wrote:

We wish we knew who gave the pics to Anna but we'll find it out eventually. For now Anna is as guilty as that mod that shared the pics. You think I'd let that mod get away now? Of course not. I want him to stop but he won't until we punish him. Then Anna will stop too. For now we've limited this until we can find out who it is.

Again we??! Huh?

->>> I get banned because they are mad at the moderators who showed me skype conversations, yeah makes sense. not.

Ateri wrote:

Yes, Calmy banned her. But WE ALL made the decision to think it's the best if we would do that. I was in my bed when Calmy banned her.

-> Calmy is the bad guy again? Wasn’t it “WE”?

Ateri wrote:

I am a developer.

Ateri wrote:

I'm a developer and a DJ.

-> again not guilty? Oki.

Ateri wrote:

I'm 18 if that means something to you. It's NOT my job to represent moderators nor to ban people or moderate the game at all. It was given to me as a symbol that I'm part of the team. I'm still a developer only tho.

Can you finally please decide if you decided my ban or not? Your sentences make no sense, bro.

Ateri wrote:

It's not my job to moderate. My job is to DEVELOP. 2 different things. Don't mistake moderators with developers.

And the meaning of
Developer!=Moderator
!= means NOT EQUAL

Ateri wrote:

I'm more intelligent than you think I am. I'm just stating there I have nothing to do with her ban and I just want everyone to stop complaining about 1 person out of over a million players of Curve Fever. Come on... It's not the end of the world.

Yes, they also wanted to stop Nelson Mandela, still he is a famous person until now.

Ateri wrote:

I didn't ban Anna. I didn't take the decision. I only agreed. I was asked for my own opinion. Now for all the things I'm doing here is trying to calm everyone down.

Now you gave your decision to them again? I thought you are a developer? Huuuuuh???

You are trying to call anyone down? I didn’t see anything yet. You are just provoking everyone and playing the “big hero – no one can touch me” – guy.

 

 

 

 

 

Ateri]<br />
[quote=NOWODNY2
wrote:

Ateri wrote:

Sharing information from the mod group is strictly forbidden. And I won't explain again how much guilty Anna is for that.
This rule applies to everyone! Not just to us moderators, even to Anna.

Ateri, because anna isn't member of the mod group and the rule is never written, you can't ban her for this.

Ateri wrote:

The skype mod group is PRIVATE, NOT PUBLIC! You need to understand this. If someone will share info than that will be either Geert or Wallyson. Noone else.

You don’t even have a clue who has shared the information with me. You blame moderators for doing it? What if it was Wallyson as you yourself suggested? Your comments make NO sense.

Ateri wrote:

Then make it easy for us. Tell me who it was. And we're most likely to unban Anna before. But it needs to be VALID proof. Send me a PM.
We can find it out ourselves if you don't do it. However if you want her to be unbanned before the next tuesday then do so as I told you now.

BOY, how much can you be kidding me??!?!?! Your level of being pathetic is way too high. So the reason you ban me is because you are trying to find out who sent me the screens so meanwhile you ban me??! What if Wallyson sent me? What if Geert did? You will never find it out because I have 100 moderator spys who just troll you and also hate you.

Ateri wrote:

Take a look at the screenshots yourself, there's a ton of text you're missing. She removed it to make it look like we actually want to ban her. She got banned for sharing it. End of the story.

Once again: The missing part is a text of Wallyson. That means you are blaming him for sharing with me conversations. That means you have disrespect towards your boss. That means you are hypocrite. That means you should just leave.

Ateri wrote:

Why is there a whole blank space of nothing then?
Let me tell you who talked on there.
Wallyson is missing from the chat.

And again you accuse Wallyson of sending to me chats. Well played, Ateri, well played. You destroy yourself with your useless comments.

Ateri wrote:

Or she's hiding the mod who shared it with her. Simple.

Didn’t you just say Wallyson is missing? So Wallyson shared with me the chats, huh??!

Ateri wrote:

It's not Wallyson. But why is he missing from the chat. Let me tell you.. She hid it from you because she doesn't want you to see what wally said otherwise it would look like we dont want to ban her but we have to. We had to ban her, we didn't want to but she forced us to do it what it looks like.

Hahahaha, and now it’s again not Wallyson?! What’s wrong with you?

here you can see the missing part: http://i57.tinypic.com/spu077.jpg

Actually, Wallyson is the one protecting me and I missed this part out. So now Ateri? I’m waiting for a statement of you. First you say it was Wallyson, then it’s his fault. A little time later you say it wasn’t Wallyson and later on this missing part is something I have to hide? Are you okay in your brain?!

Ateri wrote:

Once you explain the blank edited field in the images you have no VALID proof that we wanted to ban Anna. Literally.. Just give up. She won't be unbanned. The End!

C’mon explain it! There’s nothing important I would have hidden. There was a part of Wallyson which is not of any importance. Again you accuse him of sending me chats, gg.

Ateri wrote:

No problem. Anna can stay banned for ages. We can stop looking for the mod who's responsible for this if we want to.
First of all she can thank the mod who did this to her (not Calmy) but the one who gave her the screens.

pathetic, pathetic, pathetic, pathetic, pathetic, pathetic, pathetic, pathetic, pathetic, pathetic, pathetic, pathetic, pathetic, pathetic, pathetic, pathetic,

You ban me because you are in hate of the mods who gave me the screens??!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! DICTATORSHIP!!!!!!!!!!

Ateri wrote:

We did. She is just lying to you all the time. She's aware of this.

And again you blame me and spread lies. You have NEVER warned me for ANYTHING. You have just spyd on me like a stalker.

Ateri wrote:

It is illegal because it is strictly forbidden in our mod group to share info. According to crime movies, people who help others deserve the same punishment. Since we don't know who it was first we cannot take actions against him. So therefore Anna helped a mod and therefore she got banned for doing it multiple times and spamming it all the time. We try to remove it, she posts it back. How is that not a valid reason?

show me finally the rule which says it's forbidden

It is NOT illegal. I don’t see here ANY laws which say that posting skype conversations are forbidden. So you are allowed to act like an angel here in curve fever forums but can insult me and wish me death in skype conversations and you think this is okay?
The NSA spys on everyone, no one says anything. And you judge and ban me for sharing a skype conversation where you can see your real behavior?

Ateri wrote:

Let me tell you what is going on... 1 vs 1000000 as it seems.

You want to tell me 1 vs 10000 ? haha you are funny man. I am the one who is one vs all, only one raising my opininon, criticize you and now you ban me for no reason to “get me out”. What happens? -> Community starts to raise their opinions -> more chaos -> Geert will soon get to know this -> bye all little 15 year old mods & disrespectful mods who can’t even tell a reason for bans.

Ateri wrote:

CEM_Phycone wrote:

Ateri wrote:

CEM_Phycone wrote:

Ateri why is anna banned, tell us!!

you said because she posted illegal stuff, calmy said cuz of disrespectfl behaviour (not a single Definition of that terms and totally free to interpretation)?!WHY?

Calmy wrote:

Spamming topics in the forum with personal attacks towards the mod team
Cheater forum link:
http://curvefever.com/content/letter-my-dear-mods-wallyson-p0llux-dutch4......
Users who are banned:
Yellow.'
Banned till:
Monday, 16 June, 2014 - 00:00
Drop rank of type:
Team rankings
Drop rank by:
0
Email sent:
Dear player, We noticed you made several topics which contained personal attacks against some moderators and shows a complete disrespect. You can have more details here : http://curvefever.com/content/letter-my-dear-mods-wallyson-p0llux-dutch4.... We took action by banning you for 1 week. Next time we will ban you for 2 weeks. We, as in the Curve Fever staff and all the players of Curve Fever, tend for a community in which players respect each other to get the best out of the game. I hope you can understand your behaviour is frankly intolerable in this policy. That's why we kindly ask you to change your attitude against other moderators. It's not much we ask from you and we don't feel like punishing you, so please don't disappoint us! Best wishes, The Curve Fever staff

ok still no answer from you? you said she is banned because she uploaded private skype chat?!

I copy/pasted what I found in the forum section that's only visible to us. Yes that's why she's banned. Get over it.

I really wonder why you post private stuff on general discussions? You tell me the reason for my ban is that I share private conversations – WHICH IS NOT STATED AS A RULE ANYWHERE – and now you do same??! Isn’t it in your eyes forbidden to share privacy? Hypocrite as heeeelll.

Ateri wrote:

I won't lose my job no matter what you do or say about us. nor will the other mods. Go ahead. You'll end up being banned sooner or later by someone else. I have not banned anyone on CF.

Do you really think you are a better person because you have contacts to your banning friends? Now you even threaten people to ban without reasons? What’s wrong in your brain?!?!?!? Did you fall down on earth when you were born or what?

Ateri wrote:

Oh. We can handle it. We can pass it onto the next level where it get's tough for you.

How long will you keep threaten people?!

Ateri wrote:

More screenshots? Oh I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!! Yes!!!!!! Thank you Anna!

Ateri wrote:

Oh yes? Ultimate bye bye? With screenshots? Can't wait! That's gonna be amazing to see!

Ateri wrote:

I'm hungry for more of Anna's screenshots. Can't wait to see them ^^

Ateri wrote:

Haters are welcome. #ROSMT

Wasn’t your statement „I only want to calm people down here.“ ??! -> This seems like an extreme provoke to the whole community.

Ateri wrote:

Due to what behaviour? Trying to calm everyone down because Anna got banned? Is this what you think will get me banned. You're wrong.

Ateri wrote:

Lose what? You think you can decide who of the moderators will be fired? Oh come on. Really? Are you Geert or Wallyson? You are neither of those.

And who are you actually to threaten people?

 

THIS IS GEERT'S GAME AND NOT THE BUSINESS OF YOU MODERATORS. YOU CAN NOT MAKE RULES UP TO SATISFY YOURSELVES. YOU ARE NOT THE OWNERS OF THE GAME. NOTHING IS FORBIDDEN WHAT I HAVE DONE. I HAVE JUST RAISED MY OPINION AND SHARED SKYPE CONVERSATIONS WHICH IS NOT FORBIDDEN AT ALL.
NOW REALIZE YOUR MISTAKES AND FIRE YOURSELF SINCE OF YOUR UNAPPROPRIATE; HYPOCRITICAL AND SELFISH BEHAVIOUR.

########## FREEEEEEDOM OF SPEECH ##########
########## FREEEEEEDOM OF SPEECH ##########
########## FREEEEEEDOM OF SPEECH ##########

#cfdictatorship
#corruptedmods
#hypocracyatitsfinest

Offline
Clan: xShe

Ateri wrote:

I've already apologized by voting yes. Now this is double. ;D

Ateri.. Say it like you mean it. Come on.. :/ Do you understand what you did wrong? Proof it.. Tell us what you are sorry about.

I understand why Anna said 'I'm not', but if you truly apologize and clear things up, I know she will also make peace with you. Come on..

I will be gone, practicing my profession proudly, whereas you will continue noliving around.
I will be gone, but my songs will stay here, whereas you will be gone forever.

- Killuminati_

Offline
Clan: xShe

What is also part of this peace movement is to unban Anna. I hope this is clear for the moderators?

Unban and make this peace movement complete!!

#PeaceMovement!!

I will be gone, practicing my profession proudly, whereas you will continue noliving around.
I will be gone, but my songs will stay here, whereas you will be gone forever.

- Killuminati_

Jasonm7's picture
Offline
Clan: YES

I was thinking a little and came up with something.

People in Africa they don't have so much things but they are happy. :)

It's not a problem when we have lags and many bugs are in this game. We can be happy. :)

Let be friends. :)

Offline
ffa america top 31%
1v1 america top 3.2%
team america top 13%

and stop cry here.

padder's picture
Offline

MAKE WAR
NO PEACE

You Are What You Think You Are:)

padder's picture
Offline

DELETE ALL MODS, 2 MODS OR ANARCHY WAS BETTER

You Are What You Think You Are:)

Daniël's picture
Offline

I'm in honey!

CurveFever Clans Moderator
CurveFever Moderator
Don't you deal with my decisions, please send me a private message.

IDEEKAY's picture
Offline
Clan: cunt

I think people arguing and fighting is funny

Daniël's picture
Offline

IDEEKAY wrote:

I think people arguing and fighting is funny

-1

CurveFever Clans Moderator
CurveFever Moderator
Don't you deal with my decisions, please send me a private message.

padder's picture
Offline

+2 :D

You Are What You Think You Are:)

goatplayer's picture
Offline
ffa america top 76%

WHO THE FUCK NEEDS PEACE ???

Offline
Clan: xShe

goatplayer wrote:

WHO THE FUCK NEEDS PEACE ???

If you don't need peace then go away.

I will be gone, practicing my profession proudly, whereas you will continue noliving around.
I will be gone, but my songs will stay here, whereas you will be gone forever.

- Killuminati_

Pages