You are here

oldghz and his team are the best team of the 2016 ladder

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

25 posts / 0 new
Last post
Geert's picture
Developer
Clan: MOD
oldghz and his team are the best team of the 2016 ladder

Most of you want a team ladder reset, so we are going to do it! http://curvefever.com/content/should-we-do-team-rank-reset 

To celebrate the team ladder reset, we did a face off between the 2 best team players on the ladder: theRealMadridcf and oldghz. Both are renowed players and champions in the game. They got the chance to form a team and try to become the best team of the 2016 ladder.

In a high quality face-off oldghz and his team won! oldghz, wilco, Superman. and Legenadary Zelda, congratulations!

The rank reset will take place on the 9th of June, in the morning.

ffa america nr. 53
team america top 7.7%
Clan: HKEY

The worst decision ever...

ffa america top 6.5%
team america nr. 46
Clan: KEY

WTF? ....

If Real had let me play on his team instead of anna we would have won :/

Also Geert I thought rank reset was today so I boosted myself to 1k rank. Is that ok?

FFA 1726
Team 1570
1v1 1200

Clan: Zeus

WTF they got title???????? U think I can rekt oldghz and what? I don't have title???

Clan: SKT

lol title for being 1st in ladder, make it for ffa also! its unfair this guys got title for nothing xD

R4W1L's picture
Champion
Clan: r4

Who did play for reals team?

almost sounds like it was 4vstheRealMadridcf

oldghz †'s picture
Champion
Clan: Boss

Thank you very much Geert, the title means alot to me and i'm really satisfied.

But unfortunately i''m not that satisfied with the title's of my clan mates

My title say: best teamplayer of 2016, but in their title i cant see something of a best teammember. instead i see something like the are just a member of me and i don't think that way, the deserve more honor something like: "the member of the best team of 2016 .... is here. what i try to explain is we  are a team and i'm not like a leader and that they follow me, we won together so they deserve the same honor as me.

i'm asking you to change there title's in something that fits better as a team member and not as a follower

kind regards

oldghz.

Give up is not an option for me

Champion

You didn't gave chance to Mag002, he was first on TEAM leaderboard for months, he deserved chance more than them.
oldghz won, and his team, congratz.. but why did they got title for that? 
You should've give title to kompowiec or martix who have 11k ffa plays and 10k+ team plays, oldghz had chance in january for 4v4 tournament, why didn't he took 'best teamplayer' title then, you're giving him 2nd chance just cs he's old, why didn't you gave everyone chance.. rip cf and senseless titles, this is such a joke cool 

vuiii's picture

Good evening,
As and older member of this game I give myself right to coment this situation here.Some of you will find it funny,some of you will find it unfair,some will insult,some will be satisfied,that is chain of people on this game thats how it works.

You know that I was supposed to be moderator year and some time ago,but I refused that option because of private reasons,I hope I will get respect in same way I have given respect to whole curve fever moderator team.

I voted YES for battle yesterday and I personaly think that was very nice way for strongest ones to compete between eachothers and giving title was good thing also but what tittle?
To the point: Are you making fun of us? I'm Boss member and i feel offended by that tittle there even if it doesnt have anything to do with me personaly,but it has to do with my clan members.
In our clan we are like one but we are also independent and strong enough to play alone or separated and by that i mean that there should be specific title for each?
If u want best players of 2016 then give them price they deserve and little respect modertors.
Its unfair and I will think this until you convince me and others in opposite,and that is that I'm wrong.
Geert,get yourself in their position,imagine you got this tittle to be reconized by one person and you have given just the same as that person did? Very unfair.Please change it!

Greeting,
Itana.

Please don't be rude. You should be happy for oldghz and this should only encourage you to achieve the highest team rank for next year. Kizza I understand what you mean. Alan just chose the 2 best team players who were best in his opinion which I can see may be subjective. However, if you check EUROPE TEAM rankings oldghz and realmadrid are first and second.

Geert tries really hard to please you all but many just respond back aggressively and this isn't fair for Greet. What oldghz said was nice and very thoughtful and I know Geert will do something to change that. But kizza? Come on you're the only one being unfair. You should have just said "Geert maybe do a special recognition for players who have over 10k player?" or something. Vuii too you're right. However, it's the tone. I just can't even begin to imagine how Geert feels when players respond in this way towards him. I know there are many frustrations on this game and it's all directed towards Geert!

FFA 1726
Team 1570
1v1 1200

10k plays* lmao

Another reason why we should have the edit button function. If someone finds something offensive, they should click "flag as offensive". The owner of the comment can now no longer edit the comment until it has been reviewed. This is so much better and it solves all the problem. So many people play this game and I'm sure at least one person has a solution for each problem.

FFA 1726
Team 1570
1v1 1200

Tranquility. †'s picture
Clan: Blub

They are not the best team of 2016. The best teams win tournaments. They were selected by oldghz. There is nothing false about the titles. Can't people just have fun? Seriously, it was a fun event to mark the end of a ladder system and it's turning into world war 3. Why do I even bother.

Yes. Why can't you just have fun people? Or should we start to introduce "temporary titles" to make you all satisfied? Everything Alan does you all criticise. It's their game so respect it please.

FFA 1726
Team 1570
1v1 1200

Tranquility. †'s picture

https://www.twitch.tv/curvefeverofficial/v/70752601

Link to the matches. Some very high quality gameplay :)

Ok dont complain ppl It's senseless title and kizza pls... title for being a nerd?? martix  and kompowiec has no life! Oldghz probably laugh and get more satisfied when u hate this idea,  senseless idea... Title for one game XD

+ Oldghz was one of the best players,  but he changed a lot... if u mean the best team rank cheater/booster deserve this title then it's a joke...

ffa america top 28%
Clan: EZ

volpex bro, having Boss teammates in same team to get 3k team rank is cheating/boosting? :) I don't think so, the fact is we(Bosses) have boosted(helped) his(oldghz's) rank with his awesome carring, like 2k+ points in total already in last 1 year of playing with him, no one else(random players) did that to him, and he also did that by himself carring alone every game by having most points in 80% of his games for sure, over 4 years(I think) experiance in a game should say something, he doesn't need to cheat. So yes oldghz is the 2nd best player ever in cf. Totally everything deserved. 

I personally have helped him and have done to get over 500 points in like a month of playing with him almost every day of the month..that doesn't need to mean that he is boosted unfair, we love each other, we just love to play together all the time, why we should play with random people?(Just sayin.) So, It's a game, everything is allowed, except true cheating as violating CF rules.

End of story.

Clan: hh

ZenGa91 wrote:

volpex bro, having Boss teammates in same team to get 3k team rank is cheating/boosting? :) I don't think so, the fact is we(Bosses) have boosted(helped) his(oldghz's) rank with his awesome carring, like 2k+ points in total already in last 1 year of playing with him, no one else(random players) did that to him, and he also did that by himself carring alone every game by having most points in 80% of his games for sure, over 4 years(I think) experiance in a game should say something, he doesn't need to cheat. So yes oldghz is the 2nd best player ever in cf. Totally everything deserved. 

I personally have helped him and have done to get over 500 points in like a month of playing with him almost every day of the month..that doesn't need to mean that he is boosted unfair, we love each other, we just love to play together all the time, why we should play with random people?(Just sayin.) So, It's a game, everything is allowed, except true cheating as violating CF rules.

End of story.

Cute. You forgot to talk about the fact that the people he was playing with had accounts with an average -500 points, than what they were worth.

End of the story.

ffa america top 28%
Clan: EZ

I know what you trying to say, getting OP players in his team 'hidden' with other acc, that's allowed as well if the accounts are let's say minimum 1300+, unless the accounts are new accounts made and under 1300 rank. Anyways, I think every 2k player did that as well plenty of times - the acccount 2k+ rank playing with friends who helped him with other account 1300-1500 rank. -- So why they and including me are not banned yet? Gotcha?

That's why finally it fixed, ranking algorithm system for points is fixed by geert, low account will not help much to very high ranked player.

Now is the end of the story. :P

p.s. Let's not to continue the story,  cause we are avoiding the thread topic with this 'spam'.

Tranquility. †'s picture

As much as oldghz doesn't have the most flawless of pasts, you cannot deny the fact that he is one of the best team players in CF. Now, as ZenGa91 said, back on topic. The rank reset happens tomorrow morning! I hope you are prepared for the race to number one :D

onCocaine's picture
Clan: fm

vuiii wrote:

Good evening,
As and older member of this game I give myself right to coment this situation here.Some of you will find it funny,some of you will find it unfair,some will insult,some will be satisfied,that is chain of people on this game thats how it works.

You know that I was supposed to be moderator year and some time ago,but I refused that option because of private reasons,I hope I will get respect in same way I have given respect to whole curve fever moderator team.

I voted YES for battle yesterday and I personaly think that was very nice way for strongest ones to compete between eachothers and giving title was good thing also but what tittle?
To the point: Are you making fun of us? I'm Boss member and i feel offended by that tittle there even if it doesnt have anything to do with me personaly,but it has to do with my clan members.
In our clan we are like one but we are also independent and strong enough to play alone or separated and by that i mean that there should be specific title for each?
If u want best players of 2016 then give them price they deserve and little respect modertors.
Its unfair and I will think this until you convince me and others in opposite,and that is that I'm wrong.
Geert,get yourself in their position,imagine you got this tittle to be reconized by one person and you have given just the same as that person did? Very unfair.Please change it!

Greeting,
Itana.

Good morning.

As an old player I give myself the right to comment this comment. Some of you will find it unnecessary, some of you will find it inrelevant, some will say its not fair, some will agree, some just wont care.

You dont know that I spectate a lot of games and I know and I see a lot of players playing everyday and therefore I exactly know who is good, who is the best and who has the best skills and who uses brain while playing and who looks cute and who doesnt.

I would vote YES in every possible pool on the planet asking which player deserve a title in CF yet didnt manage to get it due to various reasons. Personally I think that would be nice if the strongest (including many factors, not just rank) players finally got their titles. To the point: Is this a joke? There is one Boss clan member who felt offended and underestimated during quite a lot of timeand even if this has nothing to do with me and this is just my personal opinion - this player should finally get deserved title. This player stands for others but is also independent and strong enough to compete with many playerswho arent this player's regular teammembers. I mean that there should be a specific title for this player.

If you want best players tagged with titles which they deserve, you should give this price to this player. Its unfair that this player due to lack of luck, constantly failing teammembers in key situations during the games, trolling players and people playing not in a fair way - still doesnt have a title. I will think that way even if you try to convince me Im wrong (but Im not, nt.)

Geert, you gave away too much champion titles (and other titles) to players and some of them dont really deserve them (also making it less valuable and worthy) while players who deserve never got ones.

Give a title to Itana.

Greeting,

Cocaine.

I honestly cannot believe this. I'm in shock. I'll just assume we're all joking? Go write a letter to your government or something instead of wasting all your energy on something soo unnecessary. 

FFA 1726
Team 1570
1v1 1200

halftime2's picture

gz

halftime2's profile on curvefever

Cut

Congratz Oldghz deserved this for a long time in Team

My FFA Record: 2570

My accounts:
Rami95 - Main account
ELF