You are here

[Official] Event - Curve Olympics 2018!

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
ffa eu top 0.4%
1v1 eu nr. 26
team eu top 4.2%
Clan: SwG
[Official] Event - Curve Olympics 2018!

Hello!

It's time to announce another official event for Curve Fever 2 - Curve Olympics 2018!

For joining this event, you do not need to be premium

For signing up, you need to have at least 100 plays at the deadline of signing up.

There will be 8 tournaments and people will gain points for participating. The most successful players gain more points. After 8 tournaments, final standings will be decided by points from all 8 tournaments. The player, that has the most points then, will be the winner of the Olympics and will get a Champion title. 2nd and 3rd placed players will also get rewarded. The 8 tournaments are going to be:

1.  4 vs. 4 Green Corner tournament.
  2. Thin FFA tournament.
  3. None 1 vs. 1 tournament.
  4. 3 vs. 3 Green Speed + Blue Eraser + 3 Circles tournament.
  5. Red Speed FFA tournament.
  6. 2 vs. 2 Special tournament.
  7. Basic FFA tournament
  8. Allround tournament. 

There will be 2 open topics for signing up at the same time. You need to sign up for each tournament if you want to participate, you cannot just sign up once if you want to partake in more than 1 tournament. You can only play in Teams tournaments once with same players. For example, if you sign up with Averazon, anja and Owl for 4 vs. 4 Corner tournament, you cannot sign up with them for 3 vs. 3 Green Speed + Blue eraser + 3 Circles and 2 vs. 2 Special tournaments. That means, if you want to play in all 3 Teams tournaments, you need to sign up with 6 different teammates. In these 8 tournaments, top 3 will be awarded. The prizes will be like this:

1st place: 1 year of premium or 5000 coins,

2nd place: 3 months of premium or 2000 coins,

3rd place: 1 month of premium or 1000 coins.

As I already mentioned above, overall top 3 will also be awarded.

The first tournament is going to be held on this Sunday! Do not forget to sign up! ;)

P.S. Keep it to the disclaimer!!!!

Disclaimer:

For all official curve fever tournaments General Tournament Disclaimer: All official Curve Fever tournaments are subject to this disclaimer without exclusion. In order to keep tournaments organized and more enjoyable for everyone: Once the signup deadline is reached; no changes are made to its content that may be rules, the player list (no switches are allowed. People can be on the reserve list, this for maximally 4 hours after the signup deadline. In order of posts ,reserves can be added to the schedule if it doesn't get effected. ), times and days mentioned. Players must keep to the starting times of matches and as mentioned in the posts you must post results of each match in discord #tournament-results. [ Additional] For Curve Fever 2, a user must have premium to signup.

More information will be announced soon!

Cheers,

Shikon.

ffa eu nr. 18
1v1 eu nr. 19
team eu top 9.3%
Clan: bs

no + champion and special title?

Ken''s picture
ffa eu nr. 10
1v1 eu nr. 35
team eu top 1.6%
Clan: GONE

So, wait, if someone wins one tournament but doesn't enter the others, they won't get anything? 

gone

ffa eu top 1.3%
1v1 eu top 6.5%
team eu nr. 81
Clan: KOLL

@BrainrAge, only title that is given away is the championtitle. There won’t be any new special titles, as implementing them has the risk to completely break the game.

@Shikon. Basic FFA - First 10 items only(original basic) or first 10 + all items of 4th and 5th raw that are unlocked by the participants?

~~signature~~

My time:

ffa eu top 1.3%
1v1 eu top 6.5%
team eu nr. 81

Ken' wrote:

So, wait, if someone wins one tournament but doesn't enter the others, they won't get anything? 

Exactly. In my opinion this is a good choice. We don’t need another 14(highest possible amount) new champions within one or two months. I also think they do this tournament too early, as there were/are other big events lately. Having summer battle, olympics, camp competition, 2 tournaments a month, ..., it‘s just too much. 

~~signature~~

My time:

ffa eu top 85%
1v1 eu nr. 47
team eu top 5.5%

Jaan bro you forgot about the most important ,,sharing accs''  for example if I have 1-2 sec accs at least 100 plays can I play with Seppo to become champion on every acc or its forbidden?

Ken''s picture
ffa eu nr. 10
1v1 eu nr. 35
team eu top 1.6%
Clan: GONE

NOWODNY2 wrote:

Ken' wrote:

Exactly. In my opinion this is a good choice. We don’t need another 14(highest possible amount) new champions within one or two months. I also think they do this tournament too early, as there were/are other big events lately. Having summer battle, olympics, camp competition, 2 tournaments a month, ..., it‘s just too much. 

How about just not having 8 tournaments for one title?

gone

ffa eu top 0.4%
1v1 eu nr. 26
team eu top 4.2%

Ken',

top 3 will be awarded in all 8 tournaments. There indeed will not be 8 champion titles.

Shikon.

ffa eu top 27%
team eu top 80%
Clan: DM

why 4v4 corner 2v2 special 3v3 speed xD+ nice mix of items but its basically the same like olympics before.... seems  like its useless to be good at big turn and stuff Smile

ffa eu top 4.6%
1v1 eu top 2.5%
team eu top 11%
Clan: ViP

Wait, no champion titles throughout this whole event?

ffa eu top 0.4%
1v1 eu nr. 26
team eu top 4.2%

Soulbind,

you have clearly misunderstood me. There will be 1 champion title to the winner of this event.

Shikon.

ffa eu top 1.3%
1v1 eu top 6.5%
team eu nr. 81

Shikon. wrote:

Ken',

top 3 will be awarded in all 8 tournaments. There indeed will not be 8 champion titles.

Shikon.

Just “why”??? It’s too much!!! You can’t give away prizes each week. Just check out the old events, there we had several tournaments, one champion, 3 players who got prizes and still everybody was fine with it. Also there were one or two big events per year, not each month! With all those events you take the fun of participating and make it easier to win prizes.

Sorry if I become personal now, but I think it’s needed. Keep those official tournaments under control and don’t spam the forum with them like you did it at the past with your unofficial tournaments. Official tournaments and prizes are something special and nothing to mess around with.

~~signature~~

My time:

ffa eu nr. 14
1v1 eu top 3.6%
team eu nr. 7
Clan: mini

Shikon. wrote:

There indeed will not be 8 champion titles.