You are here

[Official] Curve Fever 2 League - The Best of 2018! (Nominees are clear!)

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

16 posts / 0 new
Last post
team eu top 30%
Clan: CF
[Official] Curve Fever 2 League - The Best of 2018! (Nominees are clear!)

Hello!

The deadline for qualifying to the  Curve Fever 2 League is over. I have now selected players, that will participate there and separated them into teams of 6. So now I want captains to sign up on this thread by commenting "I'm in as a captain of Team (A/B/C/D/E/F/G/H)." Other teammembers do not need to confirm that the player, that commented that (s)he's the captain, is really the captain of their team. Please, confirm that you are captain before 4th of January, 12:00 CET. Also, if you are in qualifiers list and do not want to participate, leave a comment on this thread so I can give your spot to the next one. The Curve Fever 2 League will be held from this Friday until this Sunday. More rules are visible on the schedule from the left edge of the spreadsheet in Schedule sheet

NOTE: Now, cause of the new teams, recomment if you will be the captain of your team..

Schedule's link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10cebM4VEbmdXsKXXzK3oUtbpDpgjPkTW....

Disclaimer: 

Spoiler: Highlight to view

For all official curve fever tournaments General Tournament Disclaimer: All official Curve Fever tournaments are subject to this disclaimer without exclusion. In order to keep tournaments organized and more enjoyable for everyone: Once the signup deadline is reached; no changes are made to its content that may be rules, the player list (no switches are allowed. People can be on the reserve list, this for max 4 hours after the signup deadline. In order of posts ,reserves can be added to the schedule if it doesn't get effected. ), times and days mentioned. Players must keep to the starting times of matches and as mentioned in the posts you must post results of each match in discord #tournament-results. [ Additional] For Curve Fever 2, a user must have premium to signup. The additional rule does not apply for this tournament. The additional rule does not apply for this event.

Note: I will be using Thor Edinson account in the League, so if you have questions, you can ask Thor Edinson, too.

UPDATE
NEW ANNOUNCEMENT: .Mela and I have decided to think over and re-organize the league. In the days leading up to the league we have received a few complaints about some of the decisions we made and tried to rectify the issues on the spot. Unfortunately, our attempted fixes only created more issues. The biggest issue we have had throughout is the way the teams are managed and organized. We think we have a good solution that we will stick with and would like to use this announcement to let you all know. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. In order to form the teams in the fairest way possible, will recreate the teams based on ranks rather than random bot draw on Discord, to give each team a fair chance as we can give. All players who have been qualified according to the rules into the league will remain. We would also like to ask that all players can check in the spreadsheet if they are in and notify .Mela or me if they can play or not. We will separate all qualified players into 6 strength groups. And then divide them randomly into teams, to prevent players from calculating their teams. This means that players from the same strength groups will be placed in different teams, we hope to balance the teams this way. After dividing all players into 6 groups of 8 players I will draw it with Discord bot this midnight (00:00 CET). Everyone in the Curve Fever server can view the drawing in the #Tournaments channel. There will be a reserve list in case people can’t or won’t show up last minute.

Shikon.

Thor Edinson's picture
ffa eu nr. 81
1v1 eu top 5.6%
team eu top 3%
Clan: mute

I'm in as a captain of Team A.

Champion
ffa eu top 1.3%
1v1 eu nr. 24
team eu nr. 92

I would'nt mind to take the position as a captain of Team E

Champion
ffa eu top 1.3%
1v1 eu nr. 24
team eu nr. 92

H sorry

ffa eu top 1%
1v1 eu top 4.8%
team eu nr. 6
Clan: hh

Sign me out, please

CarnageFX's picture
Champion
ffa eu nr. 22
1v1 eu nr. 46
team eu nr. 2

I'm in as captain of Team E.

Champion
ffa eu top 1.3%
1v1 eu nr. 24
team eu nr. 92

i'm in as captain of team G

pleiades's picture
Champion
ffa eu top 1.2%
1v1 eu top 3.3%
team eu nr. 21

captain of team FEnough

ffa eu top 1%
1v1 eu nr. 30
team eu nr. 35
Clan: Boss

I'm in as captain of team B

R4W1L's picture
Champion
ffa eu top 1.2%
1v1 eu top 8.2%
team eu nr. 20
Clan: r4

I'm daddy of Team A.

@Glasses Jacket Shirt Man bro please contact me over discord or over pm xoxo

Freakout's picture
Champion
ffa eu top 23%
1v1 eu nr. 1
team eu nr. 7
Clan: loco

I'm in as captain of Team H

team eu top 5%
Clan: mb

I can't participate in this. 

Thor Edinson's picture
ffa eu nr. 81
1v1 eu top 5.6%
team eu top 3%
Clan: mute

I'm in as a captain of Team C.

Clan: APE

i want to be a replacement if someone doesnt come

I'm Phenomenal's picture
ffa eu top 32%
1v1 eu top 49%
team eu top 45%

Raketka, I think you posted that on the wrong post. 

team eu top 23%

Ye, I just realized, but idk how to delete it.

Topic locked