You are here

[Official] Curve Fever 2 League - The Best of 2018!

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
Clan: CF
[Official] Curve Fever 2 League - The Best of 2018!

Hello!

There has been 1 idea which has been in my mind and I have decided to make it happen. The idea has been about Curve Fever 2 League. I got inspiration from my friend, who is called Shenn' in this game. Shenn' hosted Curve Team League in Curve Fever 3 back when it was still active. In my opinion the League was fun and worked out well so I have decided to host one on official level. Information about his League can be found from this link: http://forum.curvefever.io/t/unofficial-update-curve-team-league-ctl/1994.

Format:

The format will be easy - there will be 8 teams of 6 players who will play against each other in one match day which includes a 2 vs. 2, 3 vs.3 and 4 vs. 4 match. There can be maximally 3 "match days" in 1 actual day so the league would not last too long.  I will create a leaderboard which I will be updating regularly and when everyone have played against everyone, the 2 best teams will proceed to Ultimate Final League which where you can win a Champion title! The final standings will be decided by: 1) points, 2) wins, 3) results between teams, 4) point difference, 5) tie wins, 6) coinflip.

How do I qualify?

For qualifying for the Curve Fever 2 League, you need to meet these requirements: 

• You must be in top 48 Europe Teams on 31st of December, 5:30 CET.
  • You must have at least 100 plays in total, both, FFA (+ 1 vs. 1) and Teamgames count.
  • You must not have violated any rules of Curve Fever, that includes cheating, rude behaviour (from this time until the deadline) and so on.
  • You must have at least 20 games played in December on that account.
  • You do not need to be premium.

Some extra notes...

• If you are not interested in participating the League and you think that you are most likely to qualify there, then inform me by commenting on this thread/sending me a private message on forum or by writing to me on Discord (Faded/Shikon.Alpha#2958).
  • All accounts will be checked, due to huge amount of second accounts, I will let you use the account that has the highest teamrank. For making it easier for me, please contact me if you have multiply accounts in qualifiers list  so I can let the next player get a spot in the League. I personally recommend informing me that via forum private message or Discord.
  • The best 48 players will be randomly (random.org) separated into 6 teams, it would be nice, if the teams would decide who would be their captain.
  • Team captain decides who will represent their team in upcoming matches. Not all team's members need to play on each matchday, it is fine if 4 players play in total in one matchday.
  • If the requested date/time for playing does not match with some team's plans, then the team captains can request a new date/time for matches to be played. I will confirm the change of the date/time only if both team captains confirm that their teams have agreed on new date/time.
  • Team captains should also be in contact with their team's members and make a "plan", who would represent their team in which match.

The prizes:

1st place - Champion title + 1 year of premium/5000 coins;

2nd place - 3 months of premium/2000 coins;

3rd place - 1 month of premium/1000 coins.

All of top 3 teams' members will be rewarded.

Disclaimer:

For all official curve fever tournaments General Tournament Disclaimer: All official Curve Fever tournaments are subject to this disclaimer without exclusion. In order to keep tournaments organized and more enjoyable for everyone: Once the signup deadline is reached; no changes are made to its content that may be rules, the player list (no switches are allowed. People can be on the reserve list, this for max 4 hours after the signup deadline. In order of posts ,reserves can be added to the schedule if it doesn't get effected. ), times and days mentioned. Players must keep to the starting times of matches and as mentioned in the posts you must post results of each match in discord #tournament-results. [ Additional] For Curve Fever 2, a user must have premium to signup. The additional rule does not apply for this tournament. The additional rule does not apply for this event.

The league will start at the first weekend of the new year! :)

Good luck and have fun!

Shikon.

Clan: LnLy

possible 6 new titles? lmfao great idea!!!!!!!!11111

R4W1L's picture
Champion
ffa eu nr. 67
team eu nr. 10
Clan: anal

The best 48 players will be randomly (random.org) separated into 6 teams, it would be nice, if the teams would decide who would be their captain.

I dont get it. Elaborate please. 

Clan: CF

After separating the best 48 humans of Europe teams into 8 teams, I will give them some time to choose who their team's captain is, if they don't choose the team's captain, then I will do it.

patrick_0707's picture
Champion
ffa eu top 5%
team eu top 6.2%
Clan: NF

Arrow. wrote:

possible 6 new titles? lmfao great idea!!!!!!!!11111

Titles arent special anymore so whatever. As much as i like the concept, it's such a weird signal to give. The game is dying and no1 works on it anymore, yet the amount of tournaments nowadays compared to the amount of tournaments when the game had a way bigger community with much more players online has increased significantly. I'd say this idea was great to organise 2/3 years ago, but now? I understand your enthousiasm as a tournament moderator ( I've been there), but I hope you get what i'm trying to point out here.

"In a world where everyone wears a mask, it's a privilege to see a soul"

ffa eu top 0.7%
1v1 eu nr. 62
team eu top 9.2%

nice idea Jaan

Kenster †'s picture
Clan: A

Good idea, Jaan.

Clan: SLO

Do u need to have top 48 rank or top 48% rank?
Cause I dont understand xD

ffa eu top 1.1%
team eu top 17%
Clan: KOLL

banana22 wrote:

Do u need to have top 48 rank or top 48% rank? Cause I dont understand xD

http://forum.curvefever.com/ranks/eu/team Place 1-48 will be qualified and depending on how many players don't fit the conditions(2nd account of the same user, not enough games, boosting, ...) the players placed after them will get the free spots. Today you are at place 4408, so you need a better rank to achieve a top 48 place.

~~signature~~

My time:

But then Shikon wont play if he isnt in top 48. And he is ogranisator of it xD

banana22 wrote:

But then Shikon wont play if he isnt in top 48. And he is organisator of it xD

Ops sorry for that I just want to edit spelling and press wrong button xD

Clan: oof

Hello,

Good idea but a bit too soon, personally I won't be able to play before the 31st of december. If you let more time , like 7th of january would be great.

Else I wish you good luck.

Wolf

Clan: oof

Hello,

Good idea but a bit too soon, personally I won't be able to play before the 31st of december. If you let more time , like 7th of january would be great.

Else I wish you good luck.

Wolf

Clan: salt

Hi,

not interested. Please give my spot to the next available player.