You are here

New Update 0.77

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

65 posts / 0 new
Last post
Clan: LORD

I have had the same problem all weekend, and it still doesnt work! :)

Ateri †'s picture

We are aware of the bugs that came with new update. This is nothing new. Geert is working hard on the game currently. It should be fixed soon hopefuly. We do not know what's causing the problem right now.

FLAPPY CURVE Developer
Contact me: 
contactatflappycurve.com

Champion

This joining bug isn't a new bug. I had it already months ago. I couldn't join rooms but people in the room told me I was in the room. Exactly like Sickhinti said:

Sickhinti wrote:

Tried that all...

just tried something together with a friend:

he joined the game, then i joined and he says he can see me in the game's lobby, but i am still on main screen where i can see all the games...

For me the problem just disappeared after many days.

So I'm just saying the problem maybe isn't in the new code which you have done to the game in this latest update.

God, I'm really pissed off by all the haters in here, if the developers never made any upgrade this game would still be achtung die kurve 1 and still offline, so just stop complaining, respect the work of geert and the staff, and don't forget that the game is not a professionnal project, just a f***ing nice game you are all loving !

One love geert, thank for the game and keep going (not too much changes please btw.. =P)

Stollos's picture
Clan: SUFK

Ehm hallo, nicht das Thema ablenken :*

get rich or die tryin

Geert's picture
Developer
Clan: MOD

Hey Guys,

If there are any new bugs appearing, then I need to appologize for that. We try our best to make updates that make things more stable. In this case it was indeed an update on the background, that should help reduce load on the serevrs and make it possible to have a full fledged mobile integration. Stuff you don't notice in the desktop version. The best thing you could do to help is, is to exactly write down how to reproduce these new bugs. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Geert

Geert's picture
Developer

Today, we fixed:

- Screen gets stuck on loading. Now, if it is stuck for 5 seconds, the players who are not ready yet are kicked automatically, AND if you idle in the score screen, while they are going to start the game, it will push you through anyway.

- Fixed the double click on room gives error message bug

Losing connection to room every other second.

April fools is late 

Clan: uS

Now there are 0 rooms left. It's impossible to create new ones.. Just keeps loading.

Geert's picture
Developer

JasonM8, does this happen as an observer? Or while your playing?

ffa eu top 1.2%
team eu top 13%
Clan: KOLL

http://www.twitch.tv/meeden/b/517926451 21:50 there you see the freeze bug. the stream of meeden are realy good. and sometimes we have luck and see the bugs on it.

~~signature~~

My time:

Geert wrote:

JasonM8, does this happen as an observer? Or while your playing?

Both

All players lose connection to the room and then the room isn't accessible anymore

Clan: DBUS

I don't have any bugs at all....

the player of curvefever's profile on curvefever

Ateri †'s picture

The bugs were fixed.

FLAPPY CURVE Developer
Contact me: 
contactatflappycurve.com

Pages