You are here

New update 0.73

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

123 posts / 0 new
Last post
Vodan4's picture
Offline
Clan: 1uno

xD he dont care maybe for buy premium or not xD

SLOVENIAAAA!

WranDon's picture
Offline

He just has to make an option for only observing and not playing.

WranDon - the forum slut

gandalfx's picture
Offline

What most people seem to not understand: If you are in a room's lobby and you go afk you are basically an asshole. DON'T DO IT! It is very anoying. Except now it's your own problem and not the seven other players' who have to sit around and wait for your egotistical ass. Which is why this is a good update for those who want to actually play and not just troll around.

edit: At some point you should promote an update that only adds some kind of minor fake features in the description that aren't even there, maybe with some visual changes that don't affect anything. I guarantee you there will still be pages of people complaining about how you distroyed the entire game yet again.

WranDon's picture
Offline

Ever heard of the kick function?

WranDon - the forum slut

gandalfx's picture
Offline

Sure, because it's fun having to sort out half a dozen people who 'just have to pee' or 'wait for a friend reeaal quick' before every single game. Sometimes you spend more time arguing with people in the lobby then actually playing. Well, not anymore. Good for hosts! Everyone else will finaly have to learn that you shouldn't hang out in a room while afk, simple as that.

WranDon's picture
Offline

Hmmmmm, I've never had aruments about peeing and stuff like that ...

Edit: And I would just kick them.

WranDon - the forum slut

Fire's picture
Offline
Champion
ffa america top 37%
1v1 america top 66%
team america top 26%
Clan: SW

WranDon wrote:

Hmmmmm, I've never had aruments about peeing and stuff like that ...

Ok.


~.~

WranDon's picture
Offline

What do you mean saying "Ok."?

WranDon - the forum slut

Geert's picture
Offline
Developer
Moderator
Clan: MOD

we are almost finished with making an observing function. This should fix the afk


 

SuperGamer11's picture
Offline

Geert pls this update is bad :c the ready update was better Please change :) 

Offline
Clan: BOT

It's still annoying that the host just starts, if you agree to everything or not. Sometimes you cancel, because when you joined, the pu's changed, but then the host starts again right away. It's maybe handy that you don't have to re-ready every time, but you better could've prevented that by fixing bugs. Like how you become unready if someone adds someone or that people can ''change'' the settings, even though nothing changes, but your ready goes away.

Offline

Surely if the majority are in disagreement with the new changes it should be reverted?

TheRobot wrote:

It's still annoying that the host just starts, if you agree to everything or not. Sometimes you cancel, because when you joined, the pu's changed, but then the host starts again right away. It's maybe handy that you don't have to re-ready every time, but you better could've prevented that by fixing bugs. Like how you become unready if someone adds someone or that people can ''change'' the settings, even though nothing changes, but your ready goes away.

 

+1

2013-09-09 17:32 CET

END OF CURVEFEVER
UPDATES GET WORSE AND WORSE

-------------------------------------------------------

Important bug:

Im in a room by myself, I add a local player, and the player doesn't get loaded in the list of players

benniegek's picture
Offline

Perhaps, it would be a good idea that if you left a game to stop the countdown, that you can't join that game anymore.

 

Saturday CurveFever!!!!   (saturday night fever)

 

-

Edited by: 
scherbatsky on 1 August, 2015 - 03:16
Landende's picture
Offline
team america top 31%
Clan: oth

Yeah the most important problem the new update caused was taht player were not there when the host began the the new round, but this is caused by the fact that people join running games and forget about it, so if you want to avoid this you need to give players the chance to go in spectate mode even while the game is in process and they just watch ;)

1Mperios's picture
Offline

Yoloswagbear wrote:

Surely if the majority are in disagreement with the new changes it should be reverted?

 

^

Geert, you need to code a game that the majority of the users likes and not what you/mods think looks good. Why don't you publish surveys asking the users if the changes would be appropriate before wasting your time and your programmers coding something and making changes for the sake of it? After all, they are the ones who will be playing this game.

1Mperios's picture
Offline

gandalfx wrote:

What most people seem to not understand: If you are in a room's lobby and you go afk you are basically an asshole. DON'T DO IT! It is very anoying. Except now it's your own problem and not the seven other players' who have to sit around and wait for your egotistical ass. Which is why this is a good update for those who want to actually play and not just troll around.

edit: At some point you should promote an update that only adds some kind of minor fake features in the description that aren't even there, maybe with some visual changes that don't affect anything. I guarantee you there will still be pages of people complaining about how you distroyed the entire game yet again.

Waiting for the room to fill can take some time, so if you go afk for 1-2 mins, that makes you an asshole? You must quite value your time and critical thinking doesn't seem to be your strong suit, leave the thinking to the big boys. I will show you therefore in simple terms why this update is idiotic: if a user is AFK, then the host still has the capability to kick those who are AFK, whereas with this update, you will never know if someone is/isn't there.

I can propose a much better idea: introduce a button which you can click on just ONCE and it will automatically Ready you when changes are made in the room such that users will not have to repeatedly click on the Ready button which seems to the reason this update took place. And if you don't want the Ready sign to appear automatically then you simply click on it and the host can decide if to kick or wait. Simple solution.

Offline
Clan: left

OK i was thinking the same thing that scherbatsky was. I joined a running room and after it finished, my state was set to "i spectate", but then something changed and it switched to "i play"..

Offline
Clan: left

ok dfuq... i was in same room and i set myself to "i spectate", then i watched one game, and when it was finished my state jumped again to "i play", then after few seconds it jumped back to "i spectate"

Pages