You are here

New update 0.67

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
Geert's picture
Developer
Clan: MOD
New update 0.67

Hi guys and girls,

A new update again :) This time:

• Hot colors in team hot, cool colors in team cool
  • Peformance, performance, performance
  • We are testing some styles for the snake. Please let us know what you like best

A know bug: Sometimes the score screen doesn't load. I will try to fix this right now.

Best regards,

Geert

Clan: NO0B

HI,

Great of you that you're fixing all the bugs pretty fast, but what about credits that we have lost during first days when game cos 100 of them?  Will we get any recompense of them?

Best regards!

Geert's picture
Developer

yes you will get recompensation for that. Just need to make sure that bugs are indeed fixed :)

Clan: NO0B

nice :) Thx for fast replay!

Clan: SSJ

However.this game fell.. Not save her anymore

Clan: zsm

Hmm.. I don't like that type of snake- it just looks awful- i can see every pixel of it.

Clan: sk4f

Nice mini-update, I like the snake as it is right now. 

Thanks for the update, but

Geert wrote:

• Peformance, performance, performance

sounds like a joke for me. I were not able to play even a single game without very heavy laggs. It was impossible to play for me. I take a video, its recorded from cam, so its a bit shaky - but it demonstrate good how my game experience in the last few matches was ;-) 

http://goo.gl/3WoCj

With my internet everything is fine, up-, download and ping are normal

Geert's picture
Developer

Thanks for sharing! it helps alot. Tonight I will try to release a new update without lags :)

Hey Geert, nice update, game is running really smooth right now and I like this snake best (the good-old one). :)

Its nicer to play with this snake cus now you dont get this space between your lines all the time.. 

kontra's picture
Clan: GEJ

Hello Geert!

I like the "square" opponents in team game, good one. Hovewer, something is still wrong.

Screen 1:
http://i.imgur.com/BjtzLuJ.jpg

- Cool team won with 9 points
- hot team scored more points than 3. Hovewer, several times they scored 4th point, and then it went back to 3. I guess that this happened about 3-4 times in that game.
- dark green doesn't belong to hot, does it?

Screen 2:
http://i.imgur.com/MqVJbDi.jpg
- look at light green, dark blue and yellow - all are on bottom of the screen. They are all dead and they died after hitting nothing :/ It also happened many times in that game.

Also, game is still laggy.

Anyway, I like the way it goes back to normal, keep it that way :)

Pandemic's picture

Feels smoother in the sense of the performance of the flash game itself, not with the lags due to the server, but good job, at least flash player does not crash anymore after like 20 minutes :)

But the squares in team games, I prefer the circles again, or no circles at all since hot = hot colors, coool = coool colors.

And nice we get compensation for lost credits! But I have one more question regarding the credits: sometimes I play a game with friends and then I don't get credits, is this a bug or on purpose?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pandemic

Champion

I have no lag myself now, but everyone else is jumping around for me, making it impossible for me to see where they are actually going. It lloks like they are laggy, but they actually are not, i just see them as they were.

Excistinces's picture
Clan: Sage

There is continues lag. I dont know if just me. But other than that, there is a big bug in my last match. Where the round ended early with players on both sides still alive. THen the colors were able to mix up. and if the cool won than the hot would get a point. and if the hot won the cool would get a point. and some rounds a team would get two points. and you would be going in a straight line no walls. no othjer lines. and you would just die. in a complete straight line. i dont understand. Luckly the match ended with no ranking weirdly. Please fix immediatly. till this is fixed i cannot play this game. nobody can. I dont know if this is just one huge bug. and once ever. but it was wild

FIX IT PLEASE

All Excistince on earth will be crushed. By The Hands Of. Me

Clan: BOT

It seems the old snake is back? At least it looks like it. Somehow it does feel a bit different. Is that true? Some say the turns changed a bit, or is it cause there is no more lagg/keylagg, that it just feels different, because we're not used to it.