You are here

new update 0.66

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

76 posts / 0 new
Last post
Clan: GirL

? what :D
i just mean that there are squares in front of the snake of the opponent ! and circles were better !

Clan: 8HD

He isn't in the position to demand a compromise but here 90% of users or more (Premiums too) don't like this update, for coins, colors, lags and a lot more..

Fire said this game is in Open Beta, but in Open Beta before an update you should ask what the users want, which are the problems, etc... You didn't ask it, and know there is a great confusion/discontent...

As also Capt Zork said, a nice solution would be to open the shop (icons/pu/colors) only for premium users, but remove the cost of free users playing in premium rooms..

Ps: The squares in enemy team are horrible... Just put the old fixed colors :S

Sorry, this update is very shitty for me... i don't like the new design, there are much more lags, and there is always a delay!! Before this update, i could control very good my movements, but from now... it's very difficult. I have to bend sooner, and it is very strange and bad. Maybe i will get used to these things, but the previous game was much-much better!!!!!
And 20 coins for joining a premium game? Nonsense.

One advantage: that we receive coins after the games. That's nice! But the others... Please give back the original game and site!! :)

i don't like this game any more. i am not used to curse, but [email protected] this... :( i am totally furious and sorrowful. It was my favourite game!!! And now it is a piece of shit. :( :( :( :( :( :(

it is continuosly jagging and torning and lagging... Horrible!!!!!!! It's unpalatable!!! 

Please do something with this!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!

Geert's picture
Developer
Clan: MOD

hey,

I think we solved much of the lag problems with the update from tonight. It was a problem with a new compiler we use. So we sed the old one again. Anyways, i think now the game should be even more smooth than ever. :)

Clan: Hope

But now snails are way thinner and a bit faster(i think, maybe just my personal paranoia), but every little touch means death. And in the 1st match after this its like... way harder to do things that were simple before :D

Fire's picture
Champion
ffa america top 37%
1v1 america top 66%
team america top 26%
Clan: SW

Agree, change back.

~.~

Clan: FIN

Agree

Gj

CEM_Phycone's picture
Champion
Clan: HC

no its soo much better with small curves!with the thick design you always touch something and you dont die, thats bad!with the new design the holes are much sharper and if you touch you are dead what is obviously reasonable!

Fire's picture
Champion
ffa america top 37%
1v1 america top 66%
team america top 26%
Clan: SW

They have jaggy edges.

~.~

A few weeks back I came across this game and I was so happy that it didn´t change that much since I played it ± 6-7 years back at school (Achtung back then).

But now, since the updates, I`m starting to hate this game in some way. It just isn't fun anymore to play because of all the laggs and bugs. And I won't even speak about the fact I have to 'pay' for playing team-games.

In my opionion an update should be an improvement, in this case it is more like the oposit thing. And it seems like more players see it this way since it is't kinda hard sometimes to get a 6-player-room filled.... And the comments her say a lot as well.

I don't get it either why people can buy powerups... It is quite annoying when you play a 'basic' ffa-game with basic powerups and all of a sudden premium powerup pops up. Keep the basic-stuff to the basic games and keep the premium-stuff in the premium games.

My advice, allthough I`m quite confident you won't use it in any way, is to undo all the 'upgrades' and let it be the way it was.

Well, it is reasonable that if you cross any line you die, but... doesnt it feel a bit weird to you Phycone? you didnt experience the moment when you thought "god im so bad at this game now, i cant even pass the simple way between the snakes"? I think that previous snakes were better, and also more spectacular to do hard things with. Maybe it is just a matter of getting accustomed to it, but its really hard to play on your elo - with abilities to go almost everywhere.

Clan: CWKS

Why I can't log in into my account in game? I can only play like a guest.

In my opinion update sucks.  I see, that game have lost most of players...

edit: Now I can, but 10 minutes ago and in previous 3-4 hours i couldn't...

Madrid Campeon!

Clan: DTL

I agree with those who said lines are too thin now. It's kinda re-make of the old version (classic one), where u wonder why u're already death : D

FuckSchool's picture
ffa america nr. 5
1v1 america top 60%
team america top 11%
Clan: tHC

Noo...she mean that squares around head of snake

\_|_/ The Great Champion FuckSchooL has written something on forum!

CEM_Phycone's picture
Champion

Accipi wrote:

I agree with those who said lines are too thin now. It's kinda re-make of the old version (classic one), where u wonder why u're already death : D

you are already dead because you crushed!?!?! lol THATs the game NOT driving with the half of your snake through the wall or other snaked...you will get used to it.You cant deny that this version is more accurate, and accuracy can not be bad in a game like that!

I agree with you Phycone, and Im not voting to get it back to previous snakes, just telling that it is a bit hard to switch to the new rules, and (personally for me) it is harder to sneak through ways which werent a trouble before ^^

FuckSchool's picture
ffa america nr. 5
1v1 america top 60%
team america top 11%
Clan: tHC

\_|_/ The Great Champion FuckSchooL has written something on forum!

Geert's picture
Developer
Clan: MOD

The funny thing, is that the servers didn't change. It is purely a feel you have with the snake.

We have 2 options:

1) Keep the snake small

2) Make the snake bigger (like before) so you can overdraw a little bit

3) Make the snake bigger (like before) but also make it hit stuff directly (Thus the game will get harder)

What you want?

Champion
Clan: sC

Geert wrote:

The funny thing, is that the servers didn't change. It is purely a feel you have with the snake.

We have 2 options:

1) Keep the snake small

2) Make the snake bigger (like before) so you can overdraw a little bit

3) Make the snake bigger (like before) but also make it hit stuff directly (Thus the game will get harder)

What you want?

1 :)

<p>The RoadRunner has spoken.</p>

CEM_Phycone's picture
Champion

hahahaha:

Geert: we have "2" options:

GG geert good counting man!

im definitally for keeping the snakes small brings the oldschoolness of the game partly back and is more accurate!

I started the Game with overdraw a Bit. I think Thais the best, number 2!

nt? Not nice enough

2 options xD

I would also vote for 1, a bit of ADK1 aint bad. But 2 is ok too, maybe doing some questionnaire on the main website would be a good option for all players to decide, not in a single topic that maybe 5% of players will read. 3 doesnt seem like a good option, but who am i to decide.

Clan: Ir

thank you for this wonderful update, I was addicted to this game and about to go premium but since the update I stopped playing! Wonderful, I have my life back now! thank you! greetz

Geert wrote:

hey,

I think we solved much of the lag problems with the update from tonight. It was a problem with a new compiler we use. So we sed the old one again. Anyways, i think now the game should be even more smooth than ever. :)

Nice Joke. :-D

Pages