You are here

New update 0.63

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

115 posts / 0 new
Last post
Clan: left

i agree with geert, if u want to play premium content, pay for it. :)

Im thinking that maybe whole game should be charged. No premiums just yearly cost of 10 euro to play the game.. Maybe there could be a free demo version ( 3 rounds of play or something like that). But in this case updates should be bugless (not so sloppy as this one) and more moderators to control the game (cheaters...).. This way developer gets paid for game and servers, and 10 euro per year really isnt much for players.

maybe consider this option :)

CEM_Phycone's picture
Champion
Clan: HC

CEM_Phycone's picture
Champion
Clan: HC

Geert wrote:

so premium players truly have their premium content

Geert i am premium and i dont want my premium content, if that means all the other Non-Premium-players will be excluded, because i like to play with other NON PREMIUM PLAYERS! I personally bought premium because i want to support your work and the game and for the extras. But what is the use of being premium, if you have to find 7 other high premiums to play a fungame???

AND AGAIN: THE COMMUNITY IS NOT ANGRY BECAUSE OF SOME BUGS,THAT WERE IN EVERY NEW RELEASED UPDATE,BUT BECAUSE OF THE MAIN IDEA OF THAT UPDATE!

thanks for your attention

gównix's picture
Clan: DICK

R.I.P Curve Fever ( 04.03.2013)

Clan: s3

Every update in majority games looks bad at beginning why? Because basically people doesn't like any changes ...

This idea with coins doesn't look good atm but let give some days and  we ll see how it works.
Now  i see other huge problem
this game is just unplayable . after some round game just "freeze" and we can't finish it ... and this problem is the most important and should be resolve as soon as possible..

KacperNFS's picture
Clan: PONY

Minato Namikaze wrote:

Nice update c:

-said no one ever

ffa america nr. 7
team america nr. 70

average waiting time in team rooms is 5-10 minutes now, and it will be worse
gj geert

ffa america nr. 7
team america nr. 70

And now we are waiting 15 minutes , 15 15 15 15 !!!!!!!!!!! and nobody comes

I've lost 700 coins becouse of playing and the game was not starting in team and othe team won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! give me my credits

Incred's picture
Champion
ffa america top 23%
1v1 america top 14%
team america top 22%

I think anybody would agree that this was the greatest and most innovating update ever. It transformed the game entirely.

Jasonm7's picture
Clan: YES

WTF IS THIS?????????? WORST THING EVER?????????

WTF?????????

AM
SHOCKED
TOTALLY
SHOCKED

??????????????????

Jasonm7's picture
Clan: YES

ok listen good

if you are not ready HOW THE **** CAN YOU PRESS THE CANCEL???

For example i am browsing in another tabblad/window or i am reading my e-mail ....

then i am ready to play game?? NO!! SO? HOW PRESS CANCEL WHEN I AM IN ANOTHER WINDOW ????????????????????????????????????????

ffa america nr. 7
team america nr. 70

2 september

12:00

GEERT   vs MOKO

if i win geert will be must change game setings and delete new update

if geert win i will stop love katja - and this is impossible - so i cant loose.

honour of all players is now in my hands ~!

geert come on dont be pu ssy 

Pages