You are here

New update 0.58

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

81 posts / 0 new
Last post

the game became ugly, lobby is fucked up, i cant even play : your version is old

Zli
Zli's picture

how can u release update before testing it? thats bad guys...
and why did u change appearance when old was just perfect? u could just add new features, settings etc without changing everything..
Why does everyone feel the need to ruin everything that was exlnt -.-

p.s. i dont care for others achvmnts so let that "pop-up" be visible just for players personally

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................:O.

Clan: YOLO

Old version was better, new layout, but no new powerups...

kristianboy's picture
Clan: NUM1

there are new powerups, but u may first unlocked the achievements then u haev new powerups

I just hope to this start working! Do this work in day`???

Quixy's picture

Green Banana wrote:

how can u realize update before testing it? thats bad guys...
and why did u change appearance when old was just perfect? u could just add new features, settings etc without changing everything..
Why does everyone feel the need to ruin everything that was exlnt -.-

I agree, they had to let some people test I think to remove a lot of bugs before releasing.

now it works

kristianboy's picture

it works!

Hi all, I tryed to enter but It says to me that I have a old version.. how can i get the new one?? Thx

kristianboy's picture

again version is old!

kristianboy's picture

wtf is this?

i join achtung and then black window!

PwnYeAll's picture
Clan: ADK

We are indeed updating the game, so please be patient

Clan: NooB

i cant connect to the game... loading... but nothing with opera, chrome or firefox, really good new version, i like it...

BrK †'s picture
Clan: KrB

works again ! (i'm playing on chrome)

calm down

Ahtung no!!!

are u updating again cause countdown stops on 1

It is completely broken now. No one can actually start a game. Multiple people have tried in different rooms, but after countdown it starts and ends immediately, ejecting about half the room in the process.

15 min later: it's working now.

worst update ever, impossible to start a  game, full of bugs

achtung die kurve team are all noobs

Benz_Punanini's picture
Clan: NiP

Nice updates... BUT please please .... i want the NAME bach ... CURVE FEVER sounds so stupid ... we all loved ACHTUNG DIE KURVE so please please please remove it!!!

and i have the problem on my pc everything workes but when the game starts my screen is black and nothing works that sucks... dont know how to fix it... :/

redlee's picture
Clan: qT

xD

redlee's picture
Clan: qT

sry, there is it haha XDD (im da binary one guest)

Clan: MODS

Quixy there is nothing wrong with the Flash player!

YOUR VERSION IS OLD MEANS...

It means that your browsers and your computer have cached an old version of the game! It's the fault of your browser.
Clear the cache or try to play via an incognito window in Chrome (cntr+shift+N). You will find it now works

ADMIN
Lead Designer-Programmer for Curve Fever
supportatcurvefever.com

Quixy's picture

Hahhaah brouns that large text.

But it wasn't also what you said, because everybody had it. Or did everybody have a old version of the game? :)

Geert's picture
Developer
Clan: MOD

It was because I wanted to update an simple update for the game, and all of a sudden, it turned out to be buggy. To make sure not everyone played the game, I changed the version control to something unknown for any client available.

CEM_Phycone's picture
Champion
Clan: HC

Hi developers,

now after playin a while with the new update i must say.........its..... fucking......AWESOME. Its the best update ever:

1.relevant changes in design,more professional look.

2. the team solution with rings only on enemies team is nice cuz its now like playin ffa (cant imagine someone wants the fat rings back???)

3. new Powerups especially the green rubber

4.Powerup selection makes the game more variable and more funny

5. Min and Max ranks are handy and stressless

6. more info more stats about your player 

and so on...

and dont worry the other people will love it in a week when they got used to it. its the same after every update...but this time i saw more people sayin they like it^^

BUT: PLS change the name this game is ACHTUNG DIE KURVE and nothing else.also Americans should accept this LETS VOTE GEERT a PROMOTED VOTE if the Name should be changed!! 

PwnYeAll's picture
Clan: ADK

CEM_Phycone wrote:

BUT: PLS change the name this game is ACHTUNG DIE KURVE and nothing else.also Americans should accept this LETS VOTE GEERT a PROMOTED VOTE if the Name should be changed!! 

I agree with the developers that the name needs to be changed to english when they want more publicity (since this is one of the biggest world languages), but i don't agree with the current name. It can be a lot better!!

Geert's picture
Developer
Clan: MOD

Ok, so what can it be?

Incred's picture
Champion
ffa america top 23%
1v1 america top 14%
team america top 22%

Listen people, the name has to be in English.... that is the only way this game will become well known in the USA. I am from the USA and I want to be able to stay in my intitial server but I can't because I can't find anybody unless I switch to the Europe server. You can change the name, but keep it English. :)

Royal's picture
Champion

Attention, the curve! rofl

Pages