You are here

New Update 0.56

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

25 posts / 0 new
Last post
Geert's picture
Developer
Clan: MOD
New Update 0.56

New update is out, removing some bugs and add more sound and music!

We have listened to your feedback on the sounds, so we made them more friendly.

•  Sounds (put your beats on)
    • Only a reminder that teh round starts when you are not in focus with the game
    • Nicer sounds for appearing and grabbing powerups
    • Better win sound
  • Music! Check it our guys, it is pretty good :)

Further: To prevent people from grabbing a powerup when it appears on your head, you can now grab it after half a second. This means that you always have a possibility to move around a powerup if you dont want it.

Feedback on the sound is welcome!

ColorCurve's picture

That sounds very nice to me. :) I will check it out now.

ColorCurve's profile on curvefever

Clan: AWSM

The sounds are really nice, especially the finish line sound is awesome :D
And the music is indeed pretty sweet, though I already listen to good music of my own^^

As long as it remains optional, thumbs up from me.

Why we from one company (one IP adress) cannot connect to game created by one of us?

Can you please handle it?

Thanks!

PwnYeAll's picture
Clan: ADK

ITTomas wrote:

Why we from one company (one IP adress) cannot connect to game created by one of us?

Can you please handle it?

Thanks!

We have had some guys in the past who cheated their points by making 2 accounts and let the main account auto-win in a 1v1.

Geert's picture
Developer

Yes, but we didn't prevent it by allowing only 1 ip connection. When you, for example, open 2 clients on 1 pc you are perfectly able to connect with both clients. So robably some of your pc's are not well connected to the internet? Anyway, maybe you should open up a topic in Bugs & Suggestions about it.

Skwara's picture

I think the sound which is played when somebody dies is not adequate. I think it should me more crash-like.

"We have listened to your feedback on the sounds" i think more players had feedback for points per round than music.. we want playable game, not musicable. cuz everyone is listen to their own playlist rather than this.

redlee's picture
Clan: qT

Perfect sound.... The Wormbaron (xD) is really cool!

MaryJane030's picture
Clan: AC

Love the new music, modern jazzy hmmm <3

Discours sur les sciences et les arts - Jean-Jacques Rousseau

deathm4ker's picture

Point indicator added, NICE!! :-))

But in Team Mode, there is still a little visual bug. There is a line under each team, but the line doesnt fit for the bottom team. I hope u know what I mean. Its the "summary-line". The points of the team is shown under that line.

redlee's picture
Clan: qT

nice point indicator, Geert :D

unvisible walls again... -.-

...... just one of the bugs. cmn, something is wrong with the game.. cant explain what but gameplay is strange man.. dont release updates before u test them..

Fire's picture
Champion
ffa america top 37%
1v1 america top 65%
team america top 25%
Clan: SW

2good4uAll wrote:

...... just one of the bugs. cmn, something is wrong with the game.. cant explain what but gameplay is strange man.. dont release updates before u test them..

What is the issue?

~.~

like i said, its hard to explain.. but, it seems like its harder than before.. even if u think ull pass through the hole, like u passed before, u crashed somehow Oo
p.s. can u somehow highlight users name in left panel? need some time until i find myself on scoreboard :)

Clan: MODS

Quote:

Point indicator added, NICE!! )

Hey! I made that thing for 100% !
But thanks anyway

ADMIN
Lead Designer-Programmer for Curve Fever
supportatcurvefever.com

please, please, please, check delay between pressing and reaction of 'snake'!!! its impossible to play with this issue!
also, u must auto kick those who laggs a lot! spcly if they had 2/2 in game and wont leave!

and another thing, whole game (screen) have recoil. pls, fix it as soon as possible ;))

Geert's picture
Developer

Hey, There won't be an auto kick. People who lag have drawbacks enough. As for delay, we will be looking further in imporving perforance. What do you mean by recoil?

Geert, since the update I can't play achtung. When i going play achtung it falters. Even when my laptop is on a cable. I don't know why because the day before the connection was really nice. Now I can't play achtung and that very annoying, ofcourse. Do you maybe know, why I have so much problems? 

Zli
Zli's picture

i have problems 2.. in every game theres sign alert for bad connection O.o before update ive never lagged, so its a little bit strange cuz my pc is almost perfect, also my net conn is very good..

Clan: MODS

I can't properly play any longer as well, and neither can my friend as his home, I get occassional lag spikes of 2000 to 3000 ms. I will discuss this with Geert

ADMIN
Lead Designer-Programmer for Curve Fever
supportatcurvefever.com

Hey i have a question, i do not know whats wrong on my pc or what, but since 3 days ago i can not play ADK2. I mean when i open ADK2, it never finishes "Loading" and i cant log in :S

Please i need help.

Thanks

Royal's picture
Champion

got the same problem with chrome and firefox. opera works... 

so,  trying another browser could help you. if you can solve it in a better way,pls tell me!

gratz

Zli
Zli's picture

game is lagging way 2 much. i cleared cache, select low quality but still lagging a lot (pc is i5 with 4gb rams and new graphic card), net connection is more than stable.. u must do something guys :\\ also, there are lot, lot of lagger players -.-  it becomes unplayable..