You are here

New update 0.55

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

19 posts / 0 new
Last post
Geert's picture
Developer
Clan: MOD
New update 0.55

HI all,

After the previous update, quite some lag and an annoying bug was introdcued. This update is in essence the update that the previous update should have been:

• Solved game doesn't fill up bug
  • Solved major parts of the lag
  • Added sounds for ingame elements, if you put beats on

As the community wants the point indicator back from each round, Brouns and I will discuss it and decide on it soon if we want to put it back or not.

MINI R56's picture

New BUG found.. when ur kicked out of the lobby.. ur still in the lobby.. and everything is unresponsive.. that way you can wait forever thinking "let's start the damn thing"

Skwara's picture

I don't understand how can you debate on putting the points indicator back. It is obvious it's needed. Especially in situations when everybody dies at almost the same time. It's the only way to know how many points you scored besided remembering the amount of points at all times.

Zli
Zli's picture

still no points per round back??? oh cmn. do u listening to us or what? u r doing it cuz of us, not urself! 0,53 rocks! everything else is fucin shit!
was so stupid when buying acc. will u give me my money back?

Geert's picture
Developer
Clan: MOD

There is no reason to go totally mad. I agree with you guys that the oint indicator should get back, but first we needed to fix the other problems.

Fire's picture
Champion
ffa america top 37%
1v1 america top 65%
team america top 25%
Clan: SW

articoka wrote:

still no points per round back??? oh cmn. do u listening to us or what? u r doing it cuz of us, not urself! 0,53 rocks! everything else is fucin shit!
was so stupid when buying acc. will u give me my money back?

How did we get to 0.53??

Through updates! And they also had bugs, and they were fixed.

We will see the same with this one.

~.~

Zli
Zli's picture

Why did you change something that was just fine? i dont get that. If there where any bugs you only need to solve them. not touch the graphics and fucked up all even more -.-

Fire's picture
Champion
ffa america top 37%
1v1 america top 65%
team america top 25%
Clan: SW

articoka wrote:

Why did you change something that was just fine? i dont get that. If there where any bugs you only need to solve them. not touch the graphics and fucked up all even more -.-

Evolution

~.~

john doe (not verified)

If this is evolution, then I want to stay in the Stone Age

Geert, when you get 0.53 back. There will be much more players  than this..

podpli's picture

Developers of this game, keep up the good work and ignore bad comments ;)

You are doing your job, good (Y)

Searching for clan Smile

Pa si malo reko

Great new design, Realy nice! :D

My world

deathm4ker's picture

Bring back the points indicator!!!!!!! omfg, this feature is one reason why people havin fun playing achtung die kurve! Don't you guys get that? Its very funny for people if its very close and they see who crashed first or something. the new design....it isnt good but its also not bad...dont waste too much time with the optic... focus on new featuren and DO NOT delete important features!!

Clan: MODS

The points will be back soon, ie end of this week.
Let me remind you we are still running in beta, there is no 1.xx in front of the game yet. This means that it is possible that some features temporarily disappear and come back later (similar to why you can't see which keys you have to use in a room, which you could in version 0.50).

People who complain about money, take into consideration that buying premium will be more expensive once the game is out of beta

ADMIN
Lead Designer-Programmer for Curve Fever
supportatcurvefever.com

Phil42's picture

Developpers, you're doing great work, really! Thanks a lot for this! I like the new design a lot better than the old one, it looks more modern. Also the friends list is a great introdution. And as you say that the points will be back soon, everything seems perfect.

Please keep up the good work. :)

Anonymous (not verified)

Please bring the point indicator back

that is 0.55 not 1.0

monster biatch was here Wink

Clan: AWSM

Still get major lags sometimes.

Cem

Great design.