You are here

New Update 0.54

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

66 posts / 0 new
Last post
Feyenoord Rotterda. (not verified)

yes give 0.53 back!

I cant play, only logg in then wait wait, press continue, then nothing happens, what is going on?

could you please turn the old version back because the friend chat also doesn't work.

YOU DESTROY ALL THE GAME  WITH THAT UPDATE.,......

redlee's picture
Clan: qT

i cant join any games.... no good

Yeah,

This update is bad :(

I can't play as well. Besides that, I really don't like the new update. The looks, the extra functions are just too much, the lag and it just doesn't work good.

I hope you guys are fixing it, cause I love this game :)

Cyber punk's picture

Please make something with this game because about what I am not glad starts being unplayable.This is currently my favorite game ;-) .I hope everything will be fine soon..Have nice day

The one and only.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
~~~ SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE HARDCORE ~~~
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Geert's picture
Developer
Clan: MOD

Ok, we solved some of the perormance issues. Everything should work now as it should, more or less.

Geert, we seriously need to see which player got how many points each round. Otherwise the points table is senseless.

We can play, thats better thanks

It is the shitesst update in history of  games....  its hard to play now.... all the time games are not starting. everything its not working like it should be....  admins u are idiots ? this game is unplayable now. u can put back on befeore version and work it better  on that update. i have no idea  who was wrighting that update   but he is total idiot

Clan: Baws

The game still lags much more than normal for me, even on low resolution.

Before the update I could play without lag on high resolution.........

I don't think I will play again before this is fixed, because I already lost 80 points of my rank because of lagging and crashes after the update...... Thanks staff :(

Colonel's picture

I was planning premium buy at future but if updates are going to be downgrades I'd reconsider it once more. For now I'm going to take break from Kurve, hope you're gonna fix it till our next meeting :)

You guys have great potential with this game, it's great. Just work a bit and you're gonna see profits :) Good luck

Conclusion: Get 0.53 back with friendchat and maybe later sounds.

i dont like 0.54, simply because it is much more RAM-consuming and the point table doesnt show the points for each round.

Friends and Sounds are nice improvements, but pls focus more on game changing elements ( more gamemodes, colors, achievements, powerups,..) instead of changing the design for the 10th time. It was already great in 0.53

Pages