You are here

New update 0.51

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

20 posts / 0 new
Last post
Geert's picture
Developer
Clan: MOD
New update 0.51

Dear players,

A new update has been brought out. It includes a bit further improvement in the game design, and an extra functionality: Muting/unmuting players

In chat type: /mute playername or /unmute playername to mute or unmute a nasty player who is spamming the chat

Hope you like the new update. Get the remarks coming!

okay

Jizz's picture
Clan: IKEA

I cant log in now, why?

michielsadewd (not verified)

Ik kan ook niet inloggen, SERVER IS UNREACHABLE??????????

PwnYeAll's picture
Clan: ADK

Some players say they can't see the 'ready' button once in a while, they have to rejoin rooms all the time till they get the button.

Geert's picture
Developer

I noticed the problem. It is when the user joins as observer, and then becomes a player. This is solved. They will need to rewtart the browwer

Champion

call friend button doesnt work :S wher eis the buddy list :D ?

Geert's picture
Developer

The buddy list is working completely on the background. I just finished it yesterday, and Brouns know now how it works, but didn't have time to implement it into an interface. The friends list will probably be there in the next update.

I will now have a short look in server performance again, and after that we will implement achievements and Sound. Some of the sounds will also be included in the next update.

Clan: sk4f

I made a new topic about this update, sorry xd But I think it is a great improvement, especially the layout is nice and that ranking is visible again. Mute is a handy feature. I really like how the exit slider is designed, very modern iPhone copy, but still very nice :) 

NICE!

Antwan Der Cort's picture

Just some questions:

1.Can you add a friend now?

2.Is it only for premium members?

3.If non-premium members can do it? Then how?

4.What are the benifits with having friends?  

Hope you answer them Geert :)

As the snow flies on a cold and grey chicago mornin' a poor little baby child is born
in the ghetto.And his mama cries cause if there's one thing she don't need is another hungry mouth to feed in the ghetto

Geert's picture
Developer

This update does not yet include an interface to have friends. However, the technical part all works. How it will exactly work, on an interface level, we have to look, but registered players can have up to 5 friends, premium members can have more friends (max 45 friends at the same time online)

With friends you can see if they are online, where they are playing and you can chat with them.

I still can't log in.
Can anybody help me?

Okay, now i can. I had to klick on the blue play-button.
The one on the top doesn't work.

-->

why during the game they destroy them selfes..i am not even close the wall and I'm destroy...??????????

HVK

Too many bugs. It´s good that you can see the ranks when everybody is ready but there are to many invinceble walls....

ZYX-WVU_TSR9's picture

yip you every time die in mid air -.-

today i drive agains invisible walls -.-

monster biatch was here Wink

gandalfx's picture

me likes!

the design changes this time are a real improvement, especially in team-play.

also knowing that a buddy list is on the way makes me drool. :D

Clan: AVP

this update laggs and if u want to join a room it takes 1 min

It dosn't take 1 min 4 me