You are here

[Last Battle 2017] Selected challengers

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
Meechy Darko's picture
ffa eu nr. 50
1v1 eu top 15%
team eu nr. 24
Clan: mush
[Last Battle 2017] Selected challengers

Team

1. Bloodred   nominated for the Last Battle TEAM. Rank: 2171

2. Velin Valentine  nominated for the Last Battle TEAM. Rank: 2119

FFA

1. Bloodred   nominated for the Last Battle FFA. Rank: 2099

2. oldghz     nominated for the Last Battle FFA. Rank: 2031

3. Bjavi9     nominated for the Last Battle FFA. Rank: 2028

4. Nick       nominated for the Last Battle FFA. Rank: 2027

5. slovakpro  nominated for the Last Battle FFA. Rank: 2023

6. Kizza00232Jera  nominated for the Last Battle. Rank: 2022

7. simka121   nominated for the Last Battle FFA. Rank: 2021

8. FRANSWAG....................... re-nominated for the Last Battle FFA. Rank: 2019

1v1

1. Bloodred  nominated for the Last Battle 1v1. Rank 1805

2. sam_pum   nominated for the Last Battle 1v1. Rank 1784 

We were very active with hunting out for boosting, exploiting the rank system or manipulating the rank system in any other way during the Last Battle, but of course we can't see everything, these are the results  by the for us available evidences and discussed thoroughly by the moderator team.

We have selected the 9th for the FFA top ranks instead of one of the top 8 players because we noticed too many suspicious games.

Kind Regards,

Meechy Darko

ffa eu top 0.3%
1v1 eu top 7.3%
team eu top 3%
Clan: Nawl

You did the right thing by removing the boosters from the rankings.

Good luck for all the participants and have fun !

Highest ffa : 2107
Highest team : 2090
Highest 1v1 : 1865

ffa eu top 1.4%
1v1 eu nr. 70
team eu top 21%

Cool!

ffa eu top 3%
1v1 eu top 9.5%
team eu top 1.2%

I actually agree with R4W1L. This whole case was handled so poorly. Meechy Darko could have definitely benfitted from the support of the other moderators. It's clear he was unsure of how to deal with this dilemma. For instance, my comment correcting Meechy Darko's error that oldghz's last ffa game ended after 5.30 was removed. Just a couple of words, but somehow that broke one of the rules? Quite suspicious and quite disappointing.

Expect to see future issues being handled in a better way.

Follow for the latest Curve Fever 2 news

https://www.instagram.com/curvefever2/

I want to add something important. One of the top cf players (I won't reveal his name in public to prevent more drama) boosted several players in the current top 8 ffa list. He played on their accounts and won multiple high ffa games for them in order to get them into the last battle. They received a rank which they wouldn't have managed to achieve without his help. Thus, some of these "selected challengers" didn't get their rank on their own and don't deserve any spot in the top 8. I hope these boosted players realise that they don't belong where they are. Nonetheless, I still think it's a great event and the games should now be played as they are.

ffa eu top 0.3%
1v1 eu top 7.3%
team eu top 3%
Clan: Nawl

We all saw the boosted games guys, don't try to find any excuse. Playing whole game with the same player to help you is called teaming, which is not tolerated. And also, it's not only looking at history. Some players (like me) had many accounts in all room for watching the games (especially ffa) I-m so happy And their were many teamers (not only the 2th of ffa). So nice try, we are not blind Blum 3

Highest ffa : 2107
Highest team : 2090
Highest 1v1 : 1865

Destin.'s picture
Champion
ffa eu nr. 7
1v1 eu top 0.7%
team eu nr. 73

We did deep analysis of the selected players all together so it's not a one man decision. If you have any relevant info to share us about someone who is in the list let us by private message and we will investigate again, in order to check if we forgot something important that needs to update the current list. Don't complain under this topic, that will feed a fight between all of us, which is not needed.

Best regards,
The CurveFever staff

-------
Forum Moderator

Bjavi9's picture
ffa eu nr. 18
1v1 eu top 14%
team eu top 2.7%

create an account to continue creating controversy

Meechy Darko's picture
ffa eu nr. 50
1v1 eu top 15%
team eu nr. 24
Clan: mush

a private message has been sent to the participants, about time and date for the battles

Destin.'s picture
Champion
ffa eu nr. 7
1v1 eu top 0.7%
team eu nr. 73

The new link is here : http://forum.curvefever.com/content/last-battle-repeated-0
I close this topic.

-------
Forum Moderator

Topic locked