You are here

insert clickbait title here (not clickbait)

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

16 posts / 0 new
Last post
Offline
ffa eu top 1.2%
1v1 eu nr. 80
team eu top 3.9%
Clan: Bibi
insert clickbait title here (not clickbait)

Hellooo

I want to announce that I'm starting my mentor programme as of tomorrow. You may have read the very long text we posted some months ago (short version : http://forum.curvefever.com/content/cfms-2017). Unfortunately due to some complications we were unable to actually get it running. However...I was very pleased to see the level of interest shown by many active curve fever players!

Things may be different this time round but I'm letting you know we'll be making a room every night on curve fever called 'CF mentor'. I'll be hosting and giving all players free games to save your precious coins. If you want to become a mentor too just make a room titled 'CF mentor' and whatever item you're playing. This way players will know where to find us.

To make things easier, you can comment here too although I don't expect many responses since the forums no longer generate many visits. If you're interested as a student, drop me a friend request!

Thanks for your attention and bye Wink

 

Offline
ffa eu top 4.6%
1v1 eu nr. 65
team eu top 1.8%
Clan: iwnl

If some people want, I can make a video series on my youtube channel where I show/explain exactly how to play or what strategies to use to be on a 2k level in "Team Thin".  I can show my thought process while playing and how to react in certain types of situations (there are some situations which repeat over and over again). 

I'm btw. Haru/Zelda Alasca. I can teach you anything to improve to be a consistent 2k player in this mode!

Tell why me's picture
Offline
ffa eu nr. 71
1v1 eu top 1.7%
team eu top 2.2%
Clan: Nero

Teach me how to twerk

Vito...'s picture
Offline
ffa eu top 0.4%
1v1 eu nr. 3
team eu nr. 6
Clan: Don

Haru teach me thin 2k mode, lets do it Smile

The Godfather <3

Offline
ffa eu top 2.4%
1v1 eu nr. 57
team eu top 3.8%

I can teach you my 2k retta skillz

Offline
ffa eu top 1.2%
1v1 eu nr. 80
team eu top 3.9%
Clan: Bibi

Tell why me wrote:

Teach me how to twerk

dude...I'm so sorry. wrong place though...but come tonight and I'll see what I can do for ya mate

We love you so much Franswag

https://www.instagram.com/franswagfanpage/

HUMBLE.'s picture
Offline
team eu top 4.9%
Clan: DAMN

That would be nice slit my wrists Smile

Destin.'s picture
Offline
Champion
Moderator
ffa eu nr. 26
1v1 eu nr. 31
team eu nr. 35

Nice initiative, I like it! :-)
 

Svetka Pistolet wrote:

You may have read the very long text we posted some months ago ​

Could you please add the reference to the topic you posted some months ago ? I'm interested to read, actually I don't remember if I already read it, and it might interest some others people who read this for the first time.
 

Edited by: 
Destin. on 16 August, 2017 - 17:41

-------
Forum Moderator

Offline

 

Destin. wrote:

Nice initiative, I like it! :-)
 

Svetka Pistolet wrote:

You may have read the very long text we posted some months ago ​

Could you please add the reference to the topic you posted some months ago ? I'm interested to read, actually I don't remember if I already read it, and it might interest some others people who read this for the first time.
 

The original topic has been deleted, it was posted by an alternative account of Svetka Pistolet called the Detective. But you can still see the shortened version: http://forum.curvefever.com/content/cfms-2017 

Offline
ffa eu top 1.2%
1v1 eu nr. 80
team eu top 3.9%
Clan: Bibi

Thanks for your positive feedback all. If you are available come join our room 'Cf mentor- thin'! 

We love you so much Franswag

https://www.instagram.com/franswagfanpage/

Offline
ffa eu top 1.2%
1v1 eu nr. 80
team eu top 3.9%
Clan: Bibi

ok we are done for the night. Thank you to all the ones who played tonight. It was a lot of fun and everyone got on so well together. There were more players than I expected who would be interested in my programme, and that's great! Please join us tomorrow night too!

Regarding Haru's comment, I think it'd be great to help players understand the basics of this game. It's one thing to describe what you mean to a player...but to actually demonstrate what you are saying would really help many players improve quicker. @Slit my wrists I sent you some ideas you could use but you still haven't contacted me about it yet. which is fine, but if you are motivated to help other players like I am doing, it'd make sense you respond to suggestions.

Happy curving all Wink

We love you so much Franswag

https://www.instagram.com/franswagfanpage/

Destin.'s picture
Offline
Champion
Moderator
ffa eu nr. 26
1v1 eu nr. 31
team eu nr. 35

Recile wrote:

 

Destin. wrote:

Nice initiative, I like it! :-)
 

Svetka Pistolet wrote:

You may have read the very long text we posted some months ago ​

Could you please add the reference to the topic you posted some months ago ? I'm interested to read, actually I don't remember if I already read it, and it might interest some others people who read this for the first time.
 

The original topic has been deleted, it was posted by an alternative account of Svetka Pistolet called the Detective. But you can still see the shortened version: http://forum.curvefever.com/content/cfms-2017 

Ok I added it on the top of your message beacuse I think it will help new readers but you are not agree, just remove it or ask me to remove it (if you don't access)!

-------
Forum Moderator

Offline

Hi Destin., 

To correct your misunderstanding, I'm Maqician self, not Svetka Pistolet, we aren't the same person (= 

Destin.'s picture
Offline
Champion
Moderator
ffa eu nr. 26
1v1 eu nr. 31
team eu nr. 35

Recile wrote:

Hi Destin., 

To correct your misunderstanding, I'm Maqician self, not Svetka Pistolet, we aren't the same person (= 

Hey! Thanks, I know you are Svetka Pistolet, I just wanted add some more content by using external posts that talk about that so people to give more value to the topic! But I can remove it if it's not appropriated!

-------
Forum Moderator

Offline
ffa eu top 1.2%
1v1 eu nr. 80
team eu top 3.9%
Clan: Bibi

@Destin. Thanks for your support! Although Recile is correct and I'm not actually her. Both Recile and I worked on the original programme and that's why she's decided to help out a bit here. Our ips may connect and we may be quite similar-minded but I assure you we are totally two different beings!

 

 

Come find me in the lobby! Cf mentor- Thin

We love you so much Franswag

https://www.instagram.com/franswagfanpage/

Destin.'s picture
Offline
Champion
Moderator
ffa eu nr. 26
1v1 eu nr. 31
team eu nr. 35

Destin. wrote:

Recile wrote:

Hi Destin., 

To correct your misunderstanding, I'm Maqician self, not Svetka Pistolet, we aren't the same person (= 

Hey! Thanks, I know you are Svetka Pistolet, I just wanted add some more content by using external posts that talk about that so people to give more value to the topic! But I can remove it if it's not appropriated!

My bad.. I wanted to say I know you are NOT Svetka Pistolet. :p

-------
Forum Moderator