You are here

HOW ABOUT SOME JUSTICE?

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

113 posts / 0 new
Last post
M4R05's picture
Offline
HOW ABOUT SOME JUSTICE?

When I was on tribunal checking my closed cases I saw there "NO RESULT" case. I clicked on view button and saw reported moderator spamming and swearing.

Seriously? You punish my friend for swearing same as mod, but you pard0n mod? What's the difference ? He got 8 reports but you let him just because he is moderator ? You think it doesn't mind when he is more than normal player ????

I put this to suggestions because i suggest some justice. Thx

BTW if you want to see it:

 tribunal.curvefever.com/case/309

http://tribunal.curvefever.com/case/309 <--- WHOLE REPORT

*IF YOU WANNA KNOW MORE & SEE THE 2ND DISCUSSION CLICK THIS*

PS: I'm not hater of Patrick so this is not personal cuz I should make this thread with any other moderator

Daniël's picture
Offline

Don't you read what Player 3 says?
Player3 and Patrick were obviously talking together for fun.

CurveFever Clans Moderator
CurveFever Moderator
Don't you deal with my decisions, please send me a private message.

M4R05's picture
Offline

Yeah it's really fun when some small kid reads this.. 73% punished him... this is just not fair

KaiBennZii Joa's picture
Offline
Clan: COP

Still giving the bad example for our younger players.

The council has spoken

Offline
Clan: KOLL

yeah and if you scroll down at report 5 you see that he insult more and he say sometimes "sucker" and 20:25 he say "so much people under my wings" and at 20:25 he say he will kick somebody only because he said "stfu" like him and laugh bad. then some more insults at 20:30, bitches at 20:31, and at other reports a lot more reports. so i dont see a reason to pardon

 

~~signature~~

My time:

KaiBennZii Joa's picture
Offline
Clan: COP

It's funny how moderators get "punished" more soft than normal players. Moderators have way more impact on others than normal curvers. 

A rule of the tribunal:

B. General
What happens to the insulters?
After the public voting is closed, the case is reviewed by a moderator. He decides what will be done with the insulter (rank penalty, ban, IP ban, etc.).

Unfortunately the option "no punishment" is not named, besides it couldn't be considered as etc as the previous named penalties are all from the same category "yes punishment" .

 

Hope to hear an answer of a moderator soon.

The council has spoken

Daniël's picture
Offline

I've heard what it means,
there are more punishes then pardons needed to punish someone.
Not 51%, but I thought it was 75%/+.
If it's near 75, there's no result.

I don't know how it excactly works, but it works a bit like I explained above.

But there's absolutely no corruption, if it wasn't patrick there should be still No Result.

CurveFever Clans Moderator
CurveFever Moderator
Don't you deal with my decisions, please send me a private message.

Offline
Champion

73% is No result? That's a joke Dutch4all, I think you just don't want the hassle of trying to punish a moderator.

But this looks worse for you, it shows your bias, incompetant and quite lazy to do the job properly.

I wouldn't even mind about the guy joking, it is just annoying to see that mods arnt punished like normal players, because a normal player would be punished for this, joking or not because it is innapropriate and could be offensive to people.

Moderators should definately not be doing this, shows a huge lack of proffessionalism and is very hypocritical, imo they should be punished more harshly than players for missusing Geerts trust and representing curvefever badly.

KaiBennZii Joa's picture
Offline
Clan: COP

jezevec10 wrote:

 

You also need to look what is the final verdict for the case - displayed in the box above. For case 242 it says PARDONED.

Why pardoned when there is 64% votes for punish? After several complaints from the community and very high ratio of bans even on not so critical cases, amount of votes required for punishment was increased to 70%. Thats why your vote wasn't correct and you didn't receive any coins for it.

 

 

The council has spoken

Daniël's picture
Offline

When Jezevec said that, the option No Result didn't exist.
 

Wait a moment, I'll get the owner of the tribunal here, Jezevec10.
 

CurveFever Clans Moderator
CurveFever Moderator
Don't you deal with my decisions, please send me a private message.

Daniël's picture
Offline

Wait, have a look at http://tribunal.curvefever.com/case/269 and you know I am right.
There's 76% for punish, but the user didn't get banned because it's No Result.

CurveFever Clans Moderator
CurveFever Moderator
Don't you deal with my decisions, please send me a private message.

M4R05's picture
Offline

Tribunal FAQ: D. Rewards: What is a correct vote?

"Your vote is marked as correct if the statistical majority of votes from other people is the same as yours. For correct votes you receive game coins."

 

My vote was punish and I have received game coins, so it means that it's correct to punish Patrick.

Offline
Moderator
ffa america top 32%
Clan: ABC

I've just edited some parts of FAQ page to match current version of the tribunal. Important to say that users are banned automatically if the amount of punish votes is grater than 70% + statistical margin.

Statistical margin is based on amount of total votes on the case. Normally its a few (2-7) percents that define the margin between pardon and punish verdict. NO RESULT case means that the final amount of votes was in this margin and there wasn't enough of votes to statistically differ between pardon and punish. For no result cases no action is taken against the reported user and everyone who voted on that case receives coins (no matter how he voted).

It really does not mean that reported user was a moderator so we decided to put NO RESULT there. Result of the case is completely legit and based on the votes of the community not depending who the reported user is.

Offline
Champion

So they are invincible? Never punished?

Offline
Clan: KOLL

you realy made me laugh with your last sentence. "..., if it wasn't patrick there should be still no result". Cmon if you mean it like you say then everybody could use the account of a other person and insult somebody without punishing. For example i would use your account and say "bitch,cancer,motherfucker, ...)" your meaning would be "It's not the owner of the account so no punishment." I think you can't say it like this and if you give somebody your pw its's your problem if this person cheat or insult or do other bad/not allowed things. And in this case we can see that the player insulted often other players so i don't see a reason for pardon.

 

~~signature~~

My time:

"because a normal player would be punished for this, joking or not because it is innapropriate and could be offensive to people." (says declan)

I got banned because i was talking for fun with a friend dutch, don't use usless excuses!

The fact is that the word "rape" is a word used a lot in this game. it's used even for a good move or what else, mabye this is a good excuse for not banning patrick ;)

And btw, @ all of you, you're trying to say me that those words are always reported? the fact is that he got reported only because he's a moderator, if he was a normal player he would never get reported for saying "rape" or "stfu" or "fucker".

 

Be good, be gone!

M4R05's picture
Offline

Lux. wrote:

the fact is that he got reported only because he's a moderator, if he was a normal player he would never get reported for saying "rape" or "stfu" or "fucker".

people are banned for saying this all the time also for saying only for example: get cancer.. or for spamming..

 

I think that "get cancer" is totally worse than saying "stfu". anyway, you're trying to say me that you're perfect? you never say  "stfu/fuck/shit" etc?

please, this game is based only on this words

Be good, be gone!

M4R05's picture
Offline

I'm not trying to say that I'm perfect.. I just dont insult other people.. is it so unbelieveable? try to log in on tribunal and you will see what other words are people using..

check the whole chat, it was trolling.

it was saturday evening, at 23.15, during the tournament's final, patrick was trolling with the following players: Bitch... Gilnash, etc! if you read the whole chat you understand it so easly, you're just trying to make a moderator lose his powers

Be good, be gone!

KaiBennZii Joa's picture
Offline
Clan: COP

Geerts term of condition:

Visitors may chat, post topics, comments, and other content: and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties.

Clearly broke the rules of chat : example rape is obscene

The council has spoken

Rape is used EVRYWHERE, all players use that word daily. gosh guys you're pathetic

Be good, be gone!

Offline
Champion

Lux. wrote:

Rape is used EVRYWHERE, all players use that word daily. gosh guys you're pathetic

And? That doesn't warrant this behaviour from a moderator...

He should be one trying to STOP rape from 'being used EVERYWHERE'...

It's nice you are sticking up for your friend but your argument is pathetic.

Ofc I do not want Patrick to be banned or lose powers. But this is not against Patrick, if this was ANY moderator I would have same opinion... You need to make an example of some people, and some kind of warning/punishment is atleast expected... I am only commenting here because Mods should be even more considerate of their language than an ordinary player as they are the people that are expected to punish people who speak like this, how can they do that when they speak like it themselves? It would be completely hypocritical. They are the ones who should set the example. Which is why I agree with Anna when she says Moderators shouldn't be kids or young aged people as they are less mature and will test their boundries to see what they can get away with, and this type of language is abit too far for a moderator on a game which allows children to spectate.

KaiBennZii Joa's picture
Offline
Clan: COP

Yes, it's about a moderator in general.

But this screenshot is personal.

"Abusing moderatorspam in a room"

Really, you don't win player's respect by your powers as moderator, but your abilities as moderator !

The council has spoken

EC3
Offline

Dutch4All wrote:

I've heard what it means, there are more punishes then pardons needed to punish someone. Not 51%, but I thought it was 75%/+. If it's near 75, there's no result. I don't know how it excactly works, but it works a bit like I explained above. But there's absolutely no corruption, if it wasn't patrick there should be still No Result.

 

thats not true, look at my ban: http://tribunal.curvefever.com/vote?cid=115

got banned with 60 % for saying "GO LOL"

 

Lux. wrote:

And btw, @ all of you, you're trying to say me that those words are always reported? the fact is that he got reported only because he's a moderator, if he was a normal player he would never get reported for saying "rape" or "stfu" or "fucker".

he would get reported. People get reported for every silly thing.

Daniël's picture
Offline

I guess you got reported while the option "No result" didn't exist.

CurveFever Clans Moderator
CurveFever Moderator
Don't you deal with my decisions, please send me a private message.

KaiBennZii Joa's picture
Offline
Clan: COP

Don't ignore the messages above please

The council has spoken

Daniël's picture
Offline

Me? Patrick? Who?

CurveFever Clans Moderator
CurveFever Moderator
Don't you deal with my decisions, please send me a private message.

M4R05's picture
Offline

Dutch4All wrote:

I guess you got reported while the option "No result" didn't exist.

When was the "No result" made ??

Offline
Moderator
ffa america top 32%
Clan: ABC

M4R05 wrote:

When was the "No result" made ??

It exists since the service was introduced, what changed is the amount of votes required for punishment (from 50% to 70%).

look people in the room, it was DC, Me,Gamer_Nickii_

we were clanmates

we just troll and play for fun! stop searching for usless excuses!

Be good, be gone!

Offline
Champion

if it is now 70% then why wasn't the mod punished with 73%?

 

And Lux, somebody obviously reported him in the room, and this is more than once, he was reported 8 times...

KaiBennZii Joa's picture
Offline
Clan: COP

They can change the rules anytime they want. But they cant change the fact that this moderator have disbehaved far from allowed measure.

That's why i would like to see this case re opend but this time on the cheater section.Since this is not the first report on him. ( i refer to yellows topic)

Besides i'd like to hear the opinion of this mod and other mods about his behaviour.Is it really acceptable? Waiting for your answer mods.

The council has spoken

Daniël's picture
Offline

If I have to be fair,
Yes Patrick was a bit rude/unbehaved but he was rude to his friends/clanmates.
Friends can be rude to friends, because it can be meant as a joke.

I don't think Patrick is wrong, but that's my opinion.

If Patrick was really wrong, a punishment would be fine I guess.
But a ban? Banning moderators is pretty weird because then there can't be an official tournament whole week long.
Patrick spends a lot of time in Curve Fever for the community, for tournaments.
Sometimes he can't go to his friends/parties because he has to be able at Curve Fever for the tournament for the community.

The only what Patrick receives is complaints and haters from the community,
but he's still spending so many days in Curve Fever for the community.
Cmon don't be so childish, and just thank Patrick that he makes tournaments available for you all.

This was my opinion, and I guess this is all I had to say.

Thanks!

CurveFever Clans Moderator
CurveFever Moderator
Don't you deal with my decisions, please send me a private message.

KaiBennZii Joa's picture
Offline
Clan: COP

So after all a moderator can't be banned. And i don't care he was rude to his friends/clanmates, but he's a bad example for  (younger) players.

He can spend as much time as he likes to do, but that doesn't give the right to make him invincible.

What if this case was about PwnYeAll, would the reason to not ban him that he couldnt moderate forum for 1 week ? Or is patrick special and does this count only for tournaments ?

 

The council has spoken

Offline
Champion

Dutch4All wrote:

If I have to be fair,
Yes Patrick was a bit rude/unbehaved but he was rude to his friends/clanmates.
Friends can be rude to friends, because it can be meant as a joke.

I don't think Patrick is wrong, but that's my opinion.

If Patrick was really wrong, a punishment would be fine I guess.
But a ban? Banning moderators is pretty weird because then there can't be an official tournament whole week long.
Patrick spends a lot of time in Curve Fever for the community, for tournaments.
Sometimes he can't go to his friends/parties because he has to be able at Curve Fever for the tournament for the community.

The only what Patrick receives is complaints and haters from the community,
but he's still spending so many days in Curve Fever for the community.
Cmon don't be so childish, and just thank Patrick that he makes tournaments available for you all.

This was my opinion, and I guess this is all I had to say.

Thanks!

Can I just say how pathetic that answer is? Not only is it bias, but it completely goes against what you as a moderator hope to achieve.

Firstly, fair enough the moderator (This is not personal to Patrick so I will just say mod) was reported obviously by someone.. That means that there was SOMEBODY IN THAT ROOM THAT FOUND IT OFFENSIVE. And this is not about ONE report, this is EIGHT seperate reports on the tribunal...

Ofcourse you don't ban mods, but you may temporarily disable their mod powers untill they get their head straight, there ofcourse needs to be some sort of punishment for moderators... After all they are just ordinary players that have commited themselves to helping make Geerts job a bit easier, most of the mods are even younger than 14 or whatever, still children. But they can be just as immature as any other player and just because you have a mod symbol, does not warrant behaviour like this... 

Yes I appreciate tournaments that Patrick does but really, this is not personal against Patrick, it is just moderators in general should not behave like this. And Dutch4All I am saying your answer is pathetic, because to be a good mod you have to act proffesional, you have to take everything personal out of a case and deal with it proffesionaly, you are obviously his friend, which is why I am saying that you are being completely incompetant

 

P.S: There are also some cheater report topics about Patrick, not just the EIGHT innapropriate language tribunal reports as he gave his password to other players and they kicked someone from an ffa game pattrick was in. He has caused a bit of distress in the small time he has been a mod. Patrick is young, and can test his boundries to see what he will get away with, if you say because he is a mod he can do what he wants, then you are a joke Dutch...

Again I have nothing against Patrick, but it supports my points that mods can't get away with everything all the time..

All I seek is justice such as the original poster, and to send a message to mods that they are not gods, and not above the rules just the same as anybody else

Daniël's picture
Offline

KaiBennZii Joa wrote:

So after all a moderator can't be banned. And i don't care he was rude to his friends/clanmates, but he's a bad example for  (younger) players.

He can spend as much time as he likes to do, but that doesn't give the right to make him invincible.

What if this case was about PwnYeAll, would the reason to not ban him that he couldnt moderate forum for 1 week ? Or is patrick special and does this count only for tournaments ?

Yes, he gave the bad example to younger players.
But the bad example was meant to his friends, not to younger players.

That he spends so much time in Curve Fever for the community, doesn't give him the rights to be unbehaved, but don't you think it's childish to report Patrick after all he has done for the community?
Ofcourse, report or not, Patrick was too rude and gave the bad example.

If this case was about PwnYeAll, there would be the same reason that it's not fair to ban a moderator.
PwnYeAll has done also a lot for Curve Fever.

DeclanR wrote:

Can I just say how pathetic that answer is? Not only is it bias, but it completely goes against what you as a moderator hope to achieve.

Firstly, fair enough the moderator (This is not personal to Patrick so I will just say mod) was reported obviously by someone.. That means that there was SOMEBODY IN THAT ROOM THAT FOUND IT OFFENSIVE. And this is not about ONE report, this is EIGHT seperate reports on the tribunal...

Ofcourse you don't ban mods, but you may temporarily disable their mod powers untill they get their head straight, there ofcourse needs to be some sort of punishment for moderators... After all they are just ordinary players that have commited themselves to helping make Geerts job a bit easier, most of the mods are even younger than 14 or whatever, still children. But they can be just as immature as any other player and just because you have a mod symbol, does not warrant behaviour like this...

Yes I appreciate tournaments that Patrick does but really, this is not personal against Patrick, it is just moderators in general should not behave like this. And Dutch4All I am saying your answer is pathetic, because to be a good mod you have to act proffesional, you have to take everything personal out of a case and deal with it proffesionaly, you are obviously his friend, which is why I am saying that you are being completely incompetant

 

P.S: There are also some cheater report topics about Patrick, not just the EIGHT innapropriate language tribunal reports as he gave his password to other players and they kicked someone from an ffa game pattrick was in. He has caused a bit of distress in the small time he has been a mod. Patrick is young, and can test his boundries to see what he will get away with, if you say because he is a mod he can do what he wants, then you are a joke Dutch...

Again I have nothing against Patrick, but it supports my points that mods can't get away with everything all the time..

All I seek is justice such as the original poster, and to send a message to mods that they are not gods, and not above the rules just the same as anybody else

Yes, I agree that Patrick was rude and that's also why he has been reported.
Moderators should give the right example, by not being rude.
But sometimes if you get really frustrated, you can be a bit rude, I'm rude sometimes either.

What kind of punishment do you think for Moderators?
I think Moderators should just behave and never let this happen again.
But understand that's it's not so easy, because then we are showing ourselves not how we really are.
Like I already said, if you get really furstrated it can be hard to not say something negative.

Yes I am a friend of Patrick,
but that's not an excuse to be incompetent.
I am not incompatent, but you are obviously a hater of me so I can't talk to you to explain that I'm not incompetent.

I am absolutely not saying that a moderator can do anything he wants to do.
Moderators are the example for the community so they have to behave.

"Again I have nothing against Patrick, but it supports my points that mods can't get away with everything all the time.."

I completely agree with that, mods can't get away with everything all the time, mods are also players so they have to behave.

 
 

CurveFever Clans Moderator
CurveFever Moderator
Don't you deal with my decisions, please send me a private message.

Offline
Champion

Yes yes, they have to behave bla bla, but this situation is that the mod didn't behave, so we are asking what the solution is? Punishment? Nothing? Omnipotent?

You didn't even reply to what I said. And you once again said it is ok because he was with his friends. But the fact he was reported shows it was innapropriate still as there was obviously somebody that found it offensive enough to report him. And that is just one case, there is EIGHT in total.. So there is no excuse for it.

Please read everything I say because you have ignored quite a lot of it.

And also from what I gather from your reply, is that it is hard for Patrick to act good because then he is not acting how he really is? hmm... Then how can he be a good example for the community? You are contradicting yourself? Can you explain please

KaiBennZii Joa's picture
Offline
Clan: COP

You say that when a moderator did alot for the community , he or she can't be banned? I understand that a little bit, but this background should only influence the punishment slightly, for example 1 day shorter ban or something. BUT DOING ALOT FOR Curvefever doesn't give the right to be a "god" that can't be punished. 

He also gave the bad example for other players too: I'm a random player, looks in tribunal, oh this player ( patrick ) has not been punished for saying "bad words here". So i can say it too right? Is that what you want?

---

You say that moderators can come frustated sometimes, well isn't this staying calm one of the abilities a moderator should posses? If not, i would recommend wallyson to look on that too when choosing new mods in the future.

The reasons of you gave aren't legit at all, you change your reasons every time you respond.

The council has spoken

Offline
Clan: KOLL

dutch4all why you dont answer to #15?

 

~~signature~~

My time:

Daniël's picture
Offline

Because normally you can be yourself when you are in a room with friends.

And what we're going to do now, is not my decision.
I guess Tribunal had already made the decision, and that was "No Result".

But please check the case, and look carefully at EVERY report.
Some of the reports aren't right.

Report 1: Patrick got banned because he is a moderator?!?!

Report 2: Okay that report was a fair punishment for Patrick, because Patrick was very rude there.

Report 3: I see at the chat, that he was saying things like "rape" to his friends.

Report 4: Player19 said to patrick: Stfu xD. Patrick said: U stfu idiot. Player19 said: hahaha. Patrick said: :*. That doesn't look like he was meaning his sentence because he said it to a friend.

Report 5: First Patrick says to a friend some bad words, then Patrick says: i am 100% ga y.  so you know he is making jokes. Then Player7 said: moderator swearing ?? Reported.
And guess who was Player 7? It was Anna, a hater of Patrick.

Report 6 + 7: Patrick got reported by Player 5, which was Anna again (I guess). And if we read the whole report you see Player5: how fcking bastaard move. But okay, Patrick said "rape" which is unbehaved.

Report 8: That wasn't Patrick, but it was Chicken, like he said in the report.
I've heard Patrick has already changed his password, so this won't happen again.

 

If we look to the reports,
we see that some of them aren't really bad.

But okay, there are also some reports which were bad and that's not acceptable for Moderators.
So yes,
Patrick was wrong at some reports, but I guess to check the chats, that he wasn't saying the bad words to hurt someone.
But like I already said, it's true that Patrick was wrong.

CurveFever Clans Moderator
CurveFever Moderator
Don't you deal with my decisions, please send me a private message.

Offline
Champion

I read it all, and didnt look bad at first, but then i scroll down the page and some are pretty bad...

Idk how the tribunal works but even if it was chicken, patrick needs to take responsibility for allowing that guy to play on his mod acc

EC3
Offline

It's easy. Simple case: If a normal player was chatting with friends and gets reported by an observer

 

-It was a situation with friends: Yes

-Judge knows that it is a situation with friends: No

-Judge will vote punish: yes

-Player will get a ban: yes

 

you should treat the report as a normal one. You shouldn't allow yourselves to let something like this just happen, it makes you lose credibility. And if, by any chance, he doesn't get banned because you know he was with friends, then EVERY player should have the possibility to get their reports reviewed. Just because you know him shouldn't grant him special powers, as it apparentely does right now...

KaiBennZii Joa's picture
Offline
Clan: COP

Fine that you finally admit, * btw what;s funny on saying im 100% gay? and hater or not, everyone has the same right of speak.

But it's good that you admit it that he was wrong. Next step is what kind of punishment will fit.

The council has spoken

Daniël's picture
Offline

NOWODNY2 wrote:

you realy made me laugh with your last sentence. "..., if it wasn't patrick there should be still no result". Cmon if you mean it like you say then everybody could use the account of a other person and insult somebody without punishing. For example i would use your account and say "bitch,cancer,motherfucker, ...)" your meaning would be "It's not the owner of the account so no punishment." I think you can't say it like this and if you give somebody your pw its's your problem if this person cheat or insult or do other bad/not allowed things. And in this case we can see that the player insulted often other players so i don't see a reason for pardon.

I mean, if the reported user wasn't patrick, there should be still no results because there was 73% punish.
Not for the bad things which have been done.

And yes, it was Patrick's own responsibility to give his password again, so he can be punished for what someone else on his account did.

CurveFever Clans Moderator
CurveFever Moderator
Don't you deal with my decisions, please send me a private message.

Daniël's picture
Offline

DeclanR wrote:

I read it all, and didnt look bad at first, but then i scroll down the page and some are pretty bad...

Idk how the tribunal works but even if it was chicken, patrick needs to take responsibility for allowing that guy to play on his mod acc

That's true,
Patrick or Chicken, it's still Patrick's account and Chicken knows the password from Patrick's account because Patrick said it by himself.

CurveFever Clans Moderator
CurveFever Moderator
Don't you deal with my decisions, please send me a private message.

EC3
Offline

Dutch4All wrote:

If we look to the reports,
we see that some of them aren't really bad.

But okay, there are also some reports which were bad and that's not acceptable for Moderators.
So yes,
Patrick was wrong at some reports, but I guess to check the chats, that he wasn't saying the bad words to hurt someone.
But like I already said, it's true that Patrick was wrong.

This is what really gets me. Look at this  ban: http://tribunal.curvefever.com/vote?cid=115 

One of the THREE reports is because reported player writes "go" and "lol" in capitall letters. Every player should be judged the same way.

 

 

EDIT: sorry for the many and delayed posts, it's difficult to keep up with the posting speed.

KaiBennZii Joa's picture
Offline
Clan: COP

So i suppose that Calmy and you will discuss about what punishment will fit ? After all this commotion it couldnt be possible that he gets away with a warning ( because of his previous reports on forum about him, ( spamming, kicking players, letting other on account , etc) And no punishment is also already of the book.

 

The council has spoken

Daniël's picture
Offline

EC3 wrote:

 

This is what really gets me. Look at this  ban: http://tribunal.curvefever.com/vote?cid=115 

One of the THREE reports is because reported player writes "go" and "lol" in capitall letters. Every player should be judged the same way.

 

But 2 of the 3 reports are really, really bad.
But okay, that's why the requirement of punsishes has been increased.
When that report was solved, the requirement of punishes was 50%/+ to get someone punished.

CurveFever Clans Moderator
CurveFever Moderator
Don't you deal with my decisions, please send me a private message.

Joskeee's picture
Offline
Clan: Unit

I strongly disagree with this forum post/report.

When you know the player (patrick_0707) personally, you should know that he would never set behaviour like that.

I'm good friends with Patrick and I know him well enough to say that this wasn't him. Someone else logged in on his account and pretented to be Patrick himself, so there is no need to continue this report. Like that would solve everything, it doesn't mean that, because Patrick is a moderator, he should be banned immediately. He's just a normal player who wants to have a good time. He's nothing more or less then everyone else on this game. There are a lot of players who talk like this on the chat and there are many of them who get away with it, so I don't understand and I don't see the point of punishing this guy. Especially since it wasn't him.

So the arguments of him being a moderator and that he shouldn't set this kind of behaviour are invalid.

+ Before reporting a moderator: think about everything he is doing for us players, he's the one who is organising all the tournaments for us players and he's the one who's making this game better. Think about that for a change in stead of writing this meaningless report.

That's all I wanted to say :)

Love you, Patje :)

KaiBennZii Joa's picture
Offline
Clan: COP

Strongly advise you to read the whole topic before writing bullshit. Your reasons dont go together at all:

You say he's just a normal player -->  So report/case like a normal player

He has done alot for the community --> Special treatment ?

You say that it wasn't him on his account  --> So that other guy hasn't done alot for the community, why spare him?

 

And, many people have been banned with less offensive language, trust me. The fact that other are getting away with is, is that not enough people reported him.

 

 

The council has spoken

Pages