You are here

Help with Noobs.

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
Offline
Clan: ATK
Help with Noobs.

Perhaps it is my legendary luck which makes me the only person whom this problem concerns. Perhaps, I just simply deal with it pretty badly. But basically, about 90% of my games (it used to be about 50% 1 year ago, but now it's about 90%), I meet a team which is sh!t.

The question is, how do you deal with this, or how are you supposed to? Calling them noob, and whatever, and saying omfg every time you lose a round doesn't seem to be an option.

I've tried that 40% of the time, and it doesn't seem to work. They either quit, call you a noob in response, or just simply play the same.

50% of the time, I tell the team what they're doing wrong. Usually, it's blocking camps, making space,( and rarely attacking, since if you get the 1st two wrong, then attacking is out of the question). The responses I get are usually that the play level does not increase. If anything, it worsens when I get: STFU, NOOB, or something like that.

10% of the time, I simply don't comment. However, that doesn't work either.

So what do I do? I lose about 95% of the time because of noob teams, whilst the other 5% are general fair plays with even teams, etc etc.

The fact that I'm not premium and that my rank has been bombarded by noobs does not help either, since I can't play in high rooms.

Am I stuck in this loop forever now? I'm not high, so I must play in low rooms with noobs. Then I lose more rank. Then it happens again.

Is there no way out?

I'm just so fcking jealous of those 1600+ rank players (team) who take it easy cuz they don't play with noobs all the time.

Offline
Clan: ATK

Nb: I only care about my team rank.

Three apparent options for you:

Option 1.) Buy premium and make your own rooms. You could simply kick bad players and balance the teams on your own.

Option 2.) Get so good that you can carry a team game alone and win the whole game without help.

Option 3.) Seek for friends ingame which are capable in playing decent and then play every team game with them together. 

i can play with you if you want my team skill about 2000 over probably, i can play on second acc.

ThereWillBeBlood †'s picture
Offline
Clan: sigh

Saeki wrote:

Option 3.) Seek for friends ingame which are capable in playing decent and then play every team game with them together. 

 

That's what I was gonna say.

Playing with players you already know is awesome, you don't have to explain a thousand times what is wrong with their game, you can set up strategies (Defining who has priority to camp or to attack.) and you get better together.

FFA: 2015
Team: 1912

Offline
Clan: ATK

Thanks everyone. That's what I thought too. Very sad...

Offline
Clan: ATK

Unfortunately, however good I am, I can't carry a team, I don't think.

I may be "good", but I'm not a perfect player and I make mistakes all of the time, so it's impossible for me to carry a team.

I rarely win when it's practically 3 v 4 or even 3 v 5.

but i have to say problems are in players like you usually.. i played many team games and i can clearly see tendention for crying players to suck probably more than teamates. I join some times to play on second account and get flamed by other players who dont have nothing close to my rank, and definately skill.. its just funny.

Offline
Clan: ATK

Well, I'm not the only one who says I'm *underranked*, so I'm sure it's not true. I've played over 1000 games, so I know how to play.

Offline
Clan: ATK

It is hard, in practise, (ironically) not to make fails - I always need a warmup first.

1 v 4 against a 4 1.2K team? That depends on their skill level, but yes - usually 1.2/1.3K players aren't good enough to attack, etc. but it's still difficult 1 v 4.

Offline
Clan: ATK

I've lost about 100 today from 4 games. 3 noob overranked teams, and it ended with more than -25 every game.

How do people get their rank these days? Do they buy it? Or do I have bad luck.