You are here

Curve Fever is looking for languages!

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

166 posts / 0 new
Last post
CEM_Phycone's picture
Offline
Champion
Clan: HC

Girl, i just noticed that you really have some problems with the spelling of the verb "to argue" and its forms.

So, here is a page with some useful informations: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/argue

Good Luck and Have Fun!

Killuminati_ wrote:

Givenchy wrote:

L O L stfu its my opinion this is old now .. if you all wanna listen to shitty english then go ahead i was just giving my opinion

 

now grow up all of you

and lol killumaniti you already did go on my level. you should of stopped replying a long time ago if you think your that good

shush now 

"Grow up all of you" :D Girl just gtfo and stop acting rude to others. No one needs your rude talk here. I can't believe it really. Czech_Pinkney is talking with you in a polite way and what you comment is "L O L stfu its my opinion".

Seriously girl, you should grow up or get out of here. You sound like a girl going through her puberty and I bet you really are. So don't embarrass yourself more here.

I'm out now. I don't argue with my students, so I'm not going to argue with a girl at the age of my students either xD but yes you are right I shouldn't have written at first, but it's actually now that I saw you really are an idiot (sry, but you made me say it and the truth needs to be said).

You can go on act rude like an idiot or act like a lady and do what you have to do. Your decision...

 

I literally just lost all my respect for you.
Haha.
I remember the times you were a DJ, I liked it.

And WTF is with the picture? I thought u called Anna an attention whoore. Your picture doesn't only takes my whole screen it also changes. Really?  In every post you say "I'm done arguing", but anyhow you manage to instantly reply to those you refer to as "haters". Really? Who's the attention whoore now. Tell me straight up girl, tell me. :)

Offline
Clan: xShe

JasonM8 wrote:

I literally just lost all my respect for you.

Haha.
I remember the times you were a DJ, I liked it.

And WTF is with the picture? I thought u called Anna an attention whoore. Your picture doesn't only takes my whole screen it also changes. Really?  In every post you say "I'm done arguing", but anyhow you manage to instantly reply to those you refer to as "haters". Really? Who's the attention whoore now. Tell me straight up girl, tell me. :)

I never called Anna an attention whore and I never would call a girl like that. Please don't talk, if you are not sure about something.

I will be gone, practicing my profession proudly, whereas you will continue noliving around.
I will be gone, but my songs will stay here, whereas you will be gone forever.

- Killuminati_

Offline
Champion
ffa eu top 16%
1v1 eu top 24%
team eu top 35%

I don't understand this bitch, she says some shit to 'grow up' then she tries to insult me of being too old? What do you want? Because this will confuse whole world you know? And I'm not that old to be honest haha, all I am doing is writing down your actions and explaining them why it looks pathetic, behaving like this. But np I can be your father and teach you how to be humble and shit. I don't want to break you down because I do really believe you think it's a big achievement to have your voice in a game, so I congratulate you with this, but next time, you have to give respect to receive respect( sorry if I sound super old grandpa style again) 

Offline
Clan: xShe

Thrill wrote:

I don't understand this bitch, she says some shit to 'grow up' then she tries to insult me of being too old? What do you want? Because this will confuse whole world you know? And I'm not that old to be honest haha, all I am doing is writing down your actions and explaining them why it looks pathetic, behaving like this. But np I can be your father and teach you how to be humble and shit. I don't want to break you down because I do really believe you think it's a big achievement to have your voice in a game, so I congratulate you with this, but next time, you have to give respect to receive respect( sorry if I sound super old grandpa style again) 

I liked what you wrote Thrill. You acted as an adult and showed how people really should act.. That's what everybody should do. Accept our mistakes and tell them about it. If we keep on saying like "omg, you tell me this, but you act like this and that, etc.". It's like always throwing the fire back to that person. we won't be able to reach any point like this. It's useless. The only thing I expected from Givenchy was she saying "okay, I overreacted a bit. I shouldn't have said such words, but still I don't think Killu's pronunciation is okay (you are free to have your own)", but after the things she wrote I was just like "let it be", you know.. Why can't we just accept our mistakes and apologize for it? Is it so hard? Why is this pride shit always in the way? Just leave pride aside and act nice.

Again thanks for your post Thrill (not the part where you attack Givenchy, but the part where you talk as an adult :) ^^ )

I will be gone, practicing my profession proudly, whereas you will continue noliving around.
I will be gone, but my songs will stay here, whereas you will be gone forever.

- Killuminati_

Daniël's picture
Offline
team eu top 16%

Guys calm down!

CurveFever Clans Moderator
CurveFever Moderator
Don't you deal with my decisions, please send me a private message.

daniel waarom kunnen mensen zo'n fotos toevoegen als killu?

dit is echt debiel man

hele scherm flikkert

 

KaiBennZii Joa's picture
Offline
Clan: COP

Kilu could you please resize your signature again? My little brother was forumming and my parents saw ur signature from a distance. They thought he was watching to girls online even tho he is just 12. Unfortunately he couldnt explain what he saw ( because he didnt knew from whom ). So he had a hard time talk at dinner .

Ofcourse i explained what happend after i came home. But i hope you'd see my point.

The council has spoken

Offline
Clan: xShe

KaiBennZii Joa wrote:

Kilu could you please resize your signature again? My little brother was forumming and my parents saw ur signature from a distance. They thought he was watching to girls online even tho he is just 12. Unfortunately he couldnt explain what he saw ( because he didnt knew from whom ). So he had a hard time talk at dinner . Ofcourse i explained what happend after i came home. But i hope you'd see my point.

Is it better like this?

I will be gone, practicing my profession proudly, whereas you will continue noliving around.
I will be gone, but my songs will stay here, whereas you will be gone forever.

- Killuminati_

daniel?

Givenchy's picture
Offline
Clan: cum

HAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAAHHHA

I'm the worst player ever <3

17 & English 

JKN
Offline
Clan: 1259

Want Danish as well? We are a lot of Danes playing :)

Offline
Clan: POR

Are you looking for a portuguese male voice?

MrRastaman's picture
Offline
Clan: BooM

Are u still looking for polisch male voice? ;)

Amor Patriae Nostra Lex

CRTY's picture
Offline

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pskn17xebqqn5x3/Welsh.wav?dl=0

Welsh countdown to 5 - 1 ;D  (I tried my hardest to sound enthsiastic, I'm not sure if you guys are needing welsh, being only about half a million speak it)

Pages