You are here

Clan tournament September 2016 - 2vs2 corner

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
ffa eu top 0.5%
1v1 eu top 6.7%
team eu top 4.5%
Clan: DNVD
Clan tournament September 2016 - 2vs2 corner

Hey community,

time for our next tournament: 2vs2 corner

----> The tournament will be held on Saturday, 17th of September at 20:00h CEST (or qualification at 19:00h CEST)

Important change: We want to keep the Double Elimination format and we want to minimize the free rounds for every clan in the first round(s). Therefore we decided the following:
If
a) less than or equal 16 clans register we will play normal DE format at 20:00 CEST
b) 17-24 clans register we will make something like a qualification starting at 19:00 CEST. This means that the highest 8 ranked clans who signed up are in the tournament at 20:00 CEST in any possible way. Depending on the numbers of clans that signed up over 16 we want to be the qualification a group stage (of 4 or 3 clans in which 2-1 can qualify) or at least played with direct rematch. The clans ranked lower than 9 should be ready if they have to play in there. Positive effects we will have are finally a bracket of 16 clans and especially inactive clans won't be in the tournament so clans who would be there have a better chance to get the spot in the tournament
c) 25-32 clans register: Single elimination in a 32 bracket

You can sign up HERE  

Dont forget to read rules on the rules page, tournament page and past tournament topics.

Any questions? Send me a message or write it here.

If you are looking for a clan/players, you can use this topic!

Good luck in advance to everybody

Registration will be closed 17th of September around 17:00 CEST

ffa eu top 1.4%
1v1 eu top 2.1%
team eu top 6.7%
Clan: TBU

damm dreams seriously comes true hh

Champion
ffa eu nr. 4
1v1 eu top 0.6%
team eu nr. 11

I need clan [where I can play all matchs hehe]

ffa eu top 3.4%
team eu top 15%

Hi Kizza

Here at Free we value creative players such as yourself. We would be very happy if you could join! Drop me a pm anytime.

FFA 1726
Team 1570
1v1 1200

Meraki's picture
team eu top 19%
Clan: Si

Signed up for Jeff, good luck to the other ones that are participating. 

ffa eu top 0.5%
1v1 eu top 6.7%
team eu top 4.5%

Few hours left - hurry!

clans.curvefever.com - the battleground for clans

ffa eu top 0.5%
1v1 eu top 6.7%
team eu top 4.5%

Registration has been closed. As exactly 16 clans signed up no qualification is needed and we will start with the tournament at 20:00 CEST and playing it with Double Elimination.
Bracket will be published around 19:15 CEST.

Good luck for everyone

clans.curvefever.com - the battleground for clans