You are here

Clan system !

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

102 posts / 0 new
Last post
Offline
Clan: ES

ty xD

Fire's picture
Offline
Champion
team eu top 7%
Clan: SW

S.F.J. wrote:

When will the site be back?

ItwillbebacksoonIhope


~.~

WranDon's picture
Offline

Haha look at your signature! Lol

WranDon - the forum slut

Excistinces's picture
Offline
ffa eu top 24%
Clan: Sage

Cuz it aint "eazy" for them to win anymore Wink

All Excistince on earth will be crushed. By The Hands Of. Me

WranDon's picture
Offline

What? I don't understand ...

WranDon - the forum slut

Offline
ffa eu top 0.7%
team eu top 4%

Bug to join the page: apache is functoining normally

WranDon's picture
Offline

I think it's the helicopter, not the Native American.

WranDon - the forum slut

ColorCurve's picture
Offline

WranDon wrote:

I think it's the helicopter, not the Native American.

The helicopter is not the only thing that's named after the native American tribe.

ColorCurve's profile on curvefever

WranDon's picture
Offline

What else?

WranDon - the forum slut

PartyBlaze's picture
Offline
1v1 eu top 17%

Wow! Awesome work, Salie and Jezevec! Only I think it's very sad someone threw a DDoS at Curve Fever... probably someone who can't deal his loss at CF Blum 3

CosmicKid's picture
Offline
Clan: SP

Finally. Good job!

CosmicKid's picture
Offline
Clan: SP

Finally. Good job!

Offline

I can't login for some reason.

I tried checking out site and I just. Can't. Log. In. for some reason. I tried 5 times Sad can someone telll me why?

Now 6 tries D:

Hello! 515=30517578125. 

Offline
Moderator
Clan: ABC

PuffBall23 wrote:

I can't login for some reason.

I tried checking out site and I just. Can't. Log. In. for some reason. I tried 5 times :( can someone telll me why?

Now 6 tries D:

You are not registered. You have to create an account first, you can do that on this page http://clans.curvefever.com/register.php.

Offline

Create account? I have an account on curve fever, do I need one for clans too? Or do I just need a clan?

Hello! 515=30517578125. 

Offline
Clan: ES

klick on jezevecs link and read! than you will see what to do! or aren`t you able to do the same like over 1000 people befor?

Offline
Moderator
Clan: ABC

PuffBall23 wrote:

Create account? I have an account on curve fever, do I need one for clans too? Or do I just need a clan?

Yes you have to register there using your unique verification code that you can find in your Curvefever profile. It is done like this only for security reasons.

Offline

Thank you, now I've got it Smile

Hello! 515=30517578125. 

Offline
Moderator
Clan: ABC

Improvements in our matchmaking system:

  • When your challenge is accepted, you will hear a sound alert and after 5 seconds you are automatically redirected to the match chat of the new match (of course only if you are logged in).
  • When you accept a challenge, you are immediately redirected to the match chat.
  • We added a sound notification for incomming messages to all of our chats.

We hope these changes will make creating clanwars a lot easier.

Offline
Clan: ES

And another new update: you can now delete send messages( that dont means that the person who got the message, get the message also delete). ty jezevec10 for this update       Good

Offline
Clan: W

good updates (Y) very good .... thanks jezevec Smile

Offline
Moderator
Clan: ABC

HC is the winner of the first clan tournament!

Offline
Moderator
Clan: ABC

We've added option to close a match and improved system for reports.

Offline
Clan: ES

You added these option, but also because this there is a new bug. People which use "Internet Explorer" as browser, cant write at matchchat.

Offline
Moderator
Clan: ABC

S.F.J. wrote:

You added these option, but also because this there is a new bug. People which use "Internet Explorer" as browser, cant write at matchchat.

Ok thanks, explorer chat-bug should be fixed now.

Daniël's picture
Offline

Want To be at the November Tournament!

CurveFever Clans Moderator
CurveFever Moderator
Don't you deal with my decisions, please send me a private message.

Offline

has someone a clan, i can join?

Offline
Moderator
Clan: ABC

Now you can see overall results between two clans! (more)

Offline
Moderator
Clan: ABC

Update: clan rank decay system added to prevent inactive clans block higher ranking positions. (more)

Offline
Moderator
Clan: ABC

Added option to set Clan rank limit for global challenge.

Offline
Clan: ALKP

very, very nice

Offline
Moderator
Clan: ABC

March 4v4 Clan Tournament: Saturday 22th of March 20:00, no powerups.

Daniël's picture
Offline

A W E S O M E

CurveFever Clans Moderator
CurveFever Moderator
Don't you deal with my decisions, please send me a private message.

Offline
Moderator
Clan: ABC

Deleting inactive clans:

Inactive clans may get deleted after 5 months. More information http://clans.curvefever.com/pages/127

Offline
ffa eu top 0.8%
team eu top 4.9%
Clan: KOLL

maybe as a idea. you can only see inactive if you visit the site of any clan. why not make this symbol at the "ranking" site.  for example you change the closed lock into a open lock if a clan is inactive

 

~~signature~~

My time:

Offline
ffa eu top 0.8%
team eu top 4.9%
Clan: KOLL

 

~~signature~~

My time:

Offline
ffa eu top 0.8%
team eu top 4.9%
Clan: KOLL

this as an example of my idea. so it is for new clans easier to find a unactive clan which clantag they can use

 

~~signature~~

My time:

Daniël's picture
Offline

Hmmm that might be useful!

CurveFever Clans Moderator
CurveFever Moderator
Don't you deal with my decisions, please send me a private message.

Offline
Clan: ES

I think there is a big mistake in your system. My old clan DNA was given away to a other account of Yellow.' (i think something with "anna") and i watched ca 10 days ago and it was still her clan.  Now a other person has this clan, but this person wasn't online for over 50 days so how can it be? And if it was only a person who wanted to make this as Clantag and your new 5 months rule work, then i think its realy unfair that they get the clan with old stats.

If a clan get recreated because your new rule it should be again 0 games and 1000 rank, because its idiotic to do it like this.

Pjush's picture
Offline
Champion
ffa eu top 6.5%
1v1 eu top 6.9%
team eu top 7.5%

Could be that this person wanted to join DNA, and Anna gave it away to him before she left. Like he sent an invitation for a long time ago, and she accepted it before she left.

Offline
Clan: ES

no, i asked her and she never gaved it away

Offline
Champion

 

S.F.J. wrote:

I think there is a big mistake in your system. My old clan DNA was given away to a other account of Yellow.' (i think something with "anna") and i watched ca 10 days ago and it was still her clan.  Now a other person has this clan, but this person wasn't online for over 50 days so how can it be? And if it was only a person who wanted to make this as Clantag and your new 5 months rule work, then i think its realy unfair that they get the clan with old stats.

If a clan get recreated because your new rule it should be again 0 games and 1000 rank, because its idiotic to do it like this.

S.F.J. wrote:

no, i asked her and she never gaved it away

I already told to SFJ that I made a mistake! I remembered to not give it away to anyone, but I did as Pjush said! I just forgot it. I left the clan & gave it to this guy, BUT since he is 50 days not there, it would be really nice if you just could give it back to SFJ - it's my fault I know. Well, as I said, it would be Dirol if you gave it back to him instead to a guy who is afk since 50 days.

Daniël's picture
Offline

I've asked Jezevec10 if it was possible to do this,
but he said you have to wait 5 months.

CurveFever Clans Moderator
CurveFever Moderator
Don't you deal with my decisions, please send me a private message.

Offline
Moderator
Clan: ABC

May 3v3 Clan Tournament: Saturday 10th of May 20:00, no powerups. Organized by new clan tournament mods: Mark Donalds and Pjush

We also plan to do two clan tournaments this month, as there wasn't any in april.

Offline
Champion
ffa eu nr. 1
1v1 eu nr. 1
team eu nr. 1
Clan: cek

jezevec10 wrote:

May 3v3 Clan Tournament: Saturday 10th of May 20:00, no powerups.

There will be an unofficial FFA tournament at the same day and at the same time:

Gilnash wrote:

It will take place on: Saturday the 10th of May 2014 (around 20:00 CET Time)

http://curvefever.com/content/unofficial-ffa-tournament-2014

Already 72 players have signed up to it so maybe it's not good to organize the clan tournament that day.

KaiBennZii Joa's picture
Offline
Clan: COP

If you have true heart for your clan. You would play the clan cup.

The council has spoken

Offline
Champion

theRealMadridcf wrote:

jezevec10 wrote:

May 3v3 Clan Tournament: Saturday 10th of May 20:00, no powerups.

There will be an unofficial FFA tournament at the same day and at the same time:

Gilnash wrote:

It will take place on: Saturday the 10th of May 2014 (around 20:00 CET Time)

http://curvefever.com/content/unofficial-ffa-tournament-2014

Already 72 players have signed up to it so maybe it's not good to organize the clan tournament that day.

Yep. Smile

Put it on friday or sunday. 

Offline
Champion

Yellow.' wrote:

theRealMadridcf wrote:

jezevec10 wrote:

May 3v3 Clan Tournament: Saturday 10th of May 20:00, no powerups.

There will be an unofficial FFA tournament at the same day and at the same time:

Gilnash wrote:

It will take place on: Saturday the 10th of May 2014 (around 20:00 CET Time)

http://curvefever.com/content/unofficial-ffa-tournament-2014

Already 72 players have signed up to it so maybe it's not good to organize the clan tournament that day.

Yep. Smile

Put it on friday or sunday. 

True, would rather play the unoffical tourny as there is prizes to win in this one...Move the 3v3 clan tourny..

goatplayer's picture
Offline
team eu nr. 96

Do a 2v2 tournament please, bye.

Offline
ffa eu top 41%
Clan: Keks

how can you invite someone in your clan?

Pages