You are here

Clan Olympics Rules and Sign-Up

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

148 posts / 0 new
Last post
Offline
Champion

Clan buny, we're in.

PS: I know one member already registered for us, but as I know all of you, you might say we registered too early before having enough matches and won't be able to participate, so I register again. ;)

Teaa's picture
Offline

There were a lot of clans who signed in without 20cws and 2/3 of them played it aaaand i already registred buny so no problem.

What doesnt kill you makes you stronger.

Stefdino15's picture
Offline

Clan Rape we are in! :s

Stefdino15's profile on curvefever

Teaa's picture
Offline

Curvers, sign up is.... closed!!

This evening / tomorrow there will be topic with a list of clans and their players. After making that topic, noone can join any clan which plays Olmypics. There is a rule "noone can join any clan while olympics are being played" and "users who use 2 accounts in same or different clans - whole clan will be disqualifed".

Dont forget to read rules once more! In coming topic with lists of clans you will see some info , mostly about first olympic tournament. Good luck to all clans who signed up !

Edited by: 
Teaa on 30 April, 2015 - 20:54

What doesnt kill you makes you stronger.

goatplayer's picture
Offline

Teaa wrote:

and "users who use 2 accounts in same or different clans - whole clan will be disqualifed".

What if our second accounts are in clan but not going to use any of them in any Olympic game ?

Teaa's picture
Offline

Its okay as long as you dont use them both. 

What doesnt kill you makes you stronger.

Teaa's picture
Offline

What doesnt kill you makes you stronger.

Master Shuriken's picture
Offline

My clan seem to have left the game for the past 2/3 weeks. Please can I 1vs2/3/4?

OMG!!! It's Over 9000!!! (ms lag)

Offline
Clan: DHD

 CLAN DHD, we are in

Offline

sup peoples of earth

i come in peace

just feed me

nom nom nom

 

Offline
Clan: bcx

clan bcx we are in

 

adggf

Glenn With Double N's picture
Offline
ffa america top 2.3%
team america nr. 39
Clan: HC

Is there a tournament on 6 june? I hope not, cuz CL final

Contact my manager for more information.

www.glennwithdoublen.com/contact

Teaa's picture
Offline

I think it will be 5th July , Friday :-)

What doesnt kill you makes you stronger.

Pjush's picture
Offline
Champion
ffa america top 61%
team america top 7.2%
Clan: HC

Teaa wrote:

I think it will be 5th July , Friday :-)

Why all sudden on a friday when there is supposed to always be on a saturday. We have classparty on that friday.......................REALLY????

Offline
Clan: KOLL

I think it is the best decision for the most people, as there are a lot of people, who want to watch the CL final.

 

~~signature~~

My time:

Offline
Champion
Clan: HC

Pjush wrote:

Teaa wrote:

I think it will be 5th July , Friday :-)

Why all sudden on a friday when there is supposed to always be on a saturday. We have classparty on that friday.......................REALLY????

Happens. In previous tours a lot of our players couldn't play too, what's the big deal? I don't cry when tournaments are on a Saturday, even if I cant 't play 80% of tournaments, becuase I never have time on Saturdays. You will skip one tour, so what anette :)

lex legis's profile on curvefever

Teaa's picture
Offline

5th of June, 20:00 CEST - 2v2 none.

What doesnt kill you makes you stronger.

Offline
Champion

Where was said it will be on a friday?!

seriously, why do you always change the rules? it was said that all tournaments will be on a saturday as far as I remember - at least it was said they will be played on weekends! and friday is a work day!! a CL final doesn't affect a CF match .. CF /= CL

why weren't the schedules randomized? you've always put the four "in your opinion" strongest clans (hc, dark, buny, vs) into the last part of the schedules, so lower clans almost have / had no chances to get into the top.

now the day gets changed.. ??

what else?

it's a simple schedule of a snake game. is it so hard to organize it? why do you make kind of promises when the games will be and then just change it? if one player from CL said "i have a curve fever game on saturday", do you think the organizers of the CL finals will switch it to the friday? X_X

...

Edited by: 
Yellow.' on 29 May, 2015 - 19:55
Offline
Clan: DNVD

Well done!!-.-

 

Now i cant see the Lets Dance finals cos i have to play the 2v2 tour...

so unfair :(

Teaa's picture
Offline

Yellow.' - even theRealMadridcf asked me to move from 6th because of CL and I do agree that a lot of people watch it. About scheadule, take for example how tennis scheadule works, then you will see how it goes. Furthermore if it happened to be, lets say, vS vs buny in 2nd round, you would say that its unfair etc. I cant satisfie you, you always have something to complain about even I always tried to answer/explain the asked questions. It will be 5th of May, Friday, 20:00 CEST. And hey, only for once you can respect my work and time that I put into this, once. Because you didnt show any respect while I give my best to make everything good.

Edited by: 
Teaa on 29 May, 2015 - 23:12

What doesnt kill you makes you stronger.

Offline
Champion
1v1 america top 46%
team america top 13%

Teaa wrote:

Yellow.' - even theRealMadridcf asked me to move from 6th because of CL and I do agree that a lot of people watch it. About scheadule, take for example how tennis scheadule works, then you will see how it goes. Furthermore if it happened to be, lets say, vS vs buny in 2nd round, you would say that its unfair etc.

 

I asked few weeks ago if the tournament on 6th June could start a few hours earlier because of the Champions League final. I didn't mean the date should be changed but you decide.

 

In tennis, the organizers tell before the tournaments how the bracket is made. It is made with seeding and it is told to everyone. In this Olympics rules wasn't said that the top 4 clans were seeded. That is why all tournaments should have been all random. You have to tell if you are going to seed..

Now people can complain about it because it wasn't told earlier. Of course we wouldn't have complained if you made all tournaments randomly and strongest clans would play against eachother early in the tournaments. Everyone thought brackets would be random and then there is nothing to complain about. Of course we hope we play against strongest clans in the tournament early so we can drop them out early and get much more points than them. Now in every tournament I hoped we would play early against vS so we can take a good lead in the Olympics and I thought it was just by luck that we were always in other sides of the bracket, until you told how it is made.

Hopefully the upcoming tournaments will be all randomly made as they were supposed to be..

 

And a suggestion..

A co ol way to have a final in this kind of Olympics would be to make a final match between the top 2 clans and the match would consist of 6 games with all these Olympic items. Then the final would last long (1-2 hours), like in almost all sports and all games which are played competitively. Football, basketball, tennis or almost any sport lasts long, and same is with online games.

Or even better maybe if those big matches are played like this: 1st clan plays against 4th and 2nd plays against 3rd. Then winners of those would be in the final. That could be played in 1 day in less than 3 hours.

Well that wasn't going to be made in this Olympics but maybe if all want it.. But a suggestion for next year then or somewhen else if it can't be done yet. That kind of match or matches would anyway be pretty interesting and fun.

 

Anyway, good luck and have fun and thanks for reading

Edited by: 
theRealMadridcf on 30 May, 2015 - 05:01
Teaa's picture
Offline

Well Real, I expected you here because you must always come to stand on annas side but okay.. About all of this, times and scheadule, I talked with you privately and explained you all, also I told you how will it be further, you didnt have to comment again this just because you know all.
About finals, i had that on my mind and one more idea but I will see.

Anyways Im gonna make poll about this tournament time, so people choose. It will be opened in the afternoon.

Edited by: 
Teaa on 30 May, 2015 - 09:16

What doesnt kill you makes you stronger.

Offline
Champion
Clan: HC

Oh my dear god, I still can't believe what I'm witnessing here. Why do certain people always have to find some problem in every single thing that is organized? Who cares if you can't play on Friday? Don't be so faking selfish please, if 75% of players would like to watch UCL final, then of course it's fair that we move tour on a Friday. You will miss one tour, so what? Do you think that I'm crying each time, when tournaments are on a every single Saturday at 20:00, when it's almost impossible for me to play? I can maybe play 30% of tournaments per year, and I'm still not harassing moderators every week for god sake. A vote and a wish from a player which is ranked on a 4562473747382747372873. place on rankings has same power as nr.1, so please stop being so selfish all the time!

Did we cried when maybe 4 members from HC could play, I think 3v3 basic? I know it's a totally new date, but please, this is part of the game. And as tea said, show her some respect and stop being such a pain in the ass.

 

lex legis's profile on curvefever

Teaa's picture
Offline

If id make it "few hours earlier", many people again wouldnt be able to play because of dinner or work. So ive decided , without poll, it will be 5th of June. I cant satisfie everyone.

Edited by: 
Teaa on 30 May, 2015 - 11:59

What doesnt kill you makes you stronger.

Tranquility. †'s picture
Offline
Clan: Blub

Can we PLEASE stop fighting over pointless stuff? Like really...... Moderators do their job for free and try their best. Would you prefer if there were no tournaments at all? Tea takes many days out of her life to run these things for you guys when she has FAR more important things to concentrate on than a "snake game" (lol Anna). It takes an amazing amount of effort and planning for this Olympics. I am absolutely astounded that you guys cannot just show some respect and play in a tournament. If you play when she organises it and you win - you win the Olympics. I would like to personally thank Tea for this tournament, because without her this wouldn't even have took place. Really fantastic job and brilliant for this community. I think it is a huge slap to her face for you to imply she is a poor tournament organiser. Luka....HERE HERE! High five my friend. I'm also on that boat of not being able to play half the tournaments. Not even sure I'll make the tournament tonight on time ;_;

Edited by: 
Tranquility. on 30 May, 2015 - 11:09
Offline
Champion
1v1 america top 46%
team america top 13%

I didn't mean bad with my comment. I just wanted to answer to 2 sentences which were these:

 

"even theRealMadridcf asked me to move from 6th"
I wanted to clarify what I had said about that.

"Furthermore if it happened to be, lets say, vS vs buny in 2nd round, you would say that its unfair etc."
We wouldn't say it is unfair and I explained it.

 

These sentences were why I commented and I commented a little longer than what I thought and I added a suggestion there. I didn't want to fight or anything else and I don't swear or use any annoying words like many do here..

Edited by: 
theRealMadridcf on 30 May, 2015 - 14:03
Offline
Champion
Clan: HC

I respect that real. My comment wasn't really a reply on your comment but on Anna's. But it also happened that we had vS in quarter-finals, so one of us didn't get any points at all. And we were still 5pts behind your clan buny and 10pts behind vS, which is almost nothing. So the schedule actually put 1. and 3. ranked clan before semi's. So I think there's still an option that buny and vs meet in 2nd round. 

lex legis's profile on curvefever

Offline
Champion
1v1 america top 46%
team america top 13%

Yes it wasn't a perfect seeding system but the top 4 were tried to put to different parts so the chance was pretty low

 

Edited by: 
theRealMadridcf on 30 May, 2015 - 15:02
Offline
Champion

1. I didn't tell Real anything about this comment and anyway he almost never defends me or so since he doesn't want problems with anyone. What is your problem that I want to raise my opinion? Only because I tell what I think you guys act as if I did something evil. I'm writing in a nice way, I don't swear etc. But just WHY can't you ever take any criticism? Why is it always "Anna you complain.." .. why can't you just face you're wrong?

2. It IS unfair to set schedules as YOU want, Tea. It's simply unfair and no one knew it. Even one player from vS wrote me "hmm... 3rd tourney and COULD be finals buny vs vS" .. I'm not the only one who realizes all this, others just don't write here.

3. Why would I say "Tea, you're doing sooooo great" or to any other tournament moderator? Of course it's nice to have tournaments and so, but seriously. Organizing a tournament you call work? I have organized a world cup last year and did anyone say "nice Anna nice"? Nope and I didn't complain at all. I have written all matches down on paper.. all players etc.. and here you have a schedule in the clan system where you just have to enter the names of the clans and so. with this I don't want to say that all this is VERY EASY, of course it's work but it's not hard work at all and if you guys didn't have fun doing it, you wouldn't do it.

I just can't understand why no one ever can raise their opinion and you directly say: respect him, respect her. Why don't you respect the players' opinions? I am right by saying the schedule is unfair. I am right by saying switching the tournament day to a random Friday. Simply stop making promises that you randomize something when this isn't true and just don't promise all people that the tournaments will be on weekends when you decide yourself that they will be on a Friday.

It was said that the tournaments will be played on weekends and it was said that the schedules will be random.

Yellow.' wrote:

I just can't understand why no one ever can raise their opinion and you directly say: respect him, respect her. Why don't you respect the players' opinions?

one thing :

- giving opinons != complaining
- saying it's unfair = complaining
=> your previous comment = complaining

Offline
Champion
ffa america top 15%
Clan: cery

I think, if someone have any idea for clan olympics rules he can write here mods can make this rules for next clan olympics, but not now clan olympics already start we played 3 rounds already and if olympics start NOBODY can change rules for last 3 rounds...

for example :

world championship FORMULA 1 - have 19 grand prix
in every grand prix 1st rider get 25pts 
                                2nd get 18pts
                                3rd get 15pts
                                4th get 12pts 
                                5,6,7,8,9 and 10 we dont need because only FIRST 4 clans have points.
and now everyone who read imagine this:
WC F1 starts they ride already 13 grand prix  and S.Vettel have after 13GP 274pts and Mercedes with L.Hamilton want change the rules because after change they have more chance win WC so last 6GP 1st rider get 25*2pts

I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS CHANGE RULES WHEN TOURNAMENT OR ANYTHING ALREADY START. 

dont be unfair Teaa. I know u are mod and u organise clan olympics but if u change rules now after 3rounds would be really unfair.           

29.March,2015 - 22:01 - 

The clan with the most points after all six tournaments have been played will win the Clan Olympics.

if someone dont understant anything read it here :
http://curvefever.com/content/clan-olympics-rules-and-sign

                  

Gilnash †'s picture
Offline
Champion

I agree slovakpro :) It would be such a unfair move to just add something new to the olympics that already have been started. You guys from the moderator team can do that next olympics and not just bringing up new things during a tourny, what is this really? xD

Pju ♥

Gilnash †'s picture
Offline
Champion

And real, this is Curve fever and not any Football, basketball, tennis or what ever tournament. 

Pju ♥

Gilnash †'s picture
Offline
Champion

You cant compare a online snake game with IRL tournaments

Pju ♥

Offline
Clan: GiBo

I think we shud just make a olympic clan tournament with ONLY buny, vs and HC so we can pick the winner already.... Completely pointless for the other clans to take part.

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened - inge

210615 ♡

Gilnash †'s picture
Offline
Champion

And btw real it's kinda a bit unfair that you just all sudden want to change the whole tournament, isnt it? After 3 tournaments you come up with a new idea that the best 2 clans should play again a " grand final " i mean what is this fo an stupid move of you? I remember you said yesterday to me " I  want a fair tournament " etc, remember? And now you want to change a whole tournament into smth that is totally unfair just because you guys cant stand it to lose a game, isnt it like that? Tbh bro but you take this game a bit too serious, you think this is a OLYMPIC IRL but no dude its a online game nothing more so why u care so much and try to change all this rules now? This would be such an unfair move. We singed up for the tournament by rules that were made and now you want to change that? Nice try really. If this is going to happen then im out of the olympics, you 2 crybabys.

Pju ♥

Offline
Champion
1v1 america top 46%
team america top 13%

If it can't be compared to IRL tournaments, then slovakpro's arguments aren't good because he compared to Formulas.

This can anyway be compared to other online games. In almost all of those games the tournament matches last long, for example League of Legends, all those shooting games and almost all. And even if it wouldn't be compared to anything, a long match would be very cool, wouldn't it?

 

If moderators think there is a better way to finish the olympics, they can do it. I said it could be done if all agree for it. If you agree for it, then why not? If not, then no. But if you are the best, you would easily win that kind of match.

Could also be that the clan with most points after these 6 tournnaments has already 1 win in that final match. So if those games end up 3-3, clan with most points before it will win.

So I can ask here, would you want to play it if the leader already has 1 win? As i said already, it could be done if all agree. The leader in it would anyway have greater chance to win if they get 1 point from leading before it. Do you agree or do you think it is a bad idea and wouldn't be fun? It should maybe be decided before the next tournament. Of course it could be unfair if only moderators decide it now, but if all players agree too, then it can be done. So vS, would you play it if the leader had 1 win before it. Do you think you have better chance to win Olympics with 10 point lead when 3 tournaments are left, or with 1 win lead in a 6-game final match? If we will play against each other 2 times in upcoming finals, and once before the semi finals, that 1 match before the semi final will decide who wins the Olympics. So then it will be about 1 match that who will win. So it would be about 50-50 who wins the olympics. But if you want that last final match, the better clan will have much better chance to win because 1 game won't decide the whole olympics.

So think about it and leave an answer here. 10 point lead now is nothing if there will be game against eachother before semi finals.

 

Gilnash you don't have to insult here. It was a suggestion if you would agree. Now you came here insulting and with humiliating words, even I said nothing bad to you. Why would you do that? Why don't you just be calm and peaceful, why do you always have to insult me like that? I came to ask from everyone if it is fine, not from moderators only. And it isn't unfair to make a final match, if you agree playing it. The suggestion was made if all want it, as I said.

 

To Aurora, also Dark is good and can win.

Offline
Clan: GiBo

I vote pug to be president of dark. that will be all,

Regards,

The ora in aurora.

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened - inge

210615 ♡

Haru. †'s picture
Offline
Champion
Clan: Sora

Why do you have this idea so late and didn't say anything before?

Offline
Champion
1v1 america top 46%
team america top 13%

I didn't think about it earlier and I know it should have been suggested before the Olympics. If I thought earlier, I would have suggested it before the Olympics. I said already in the first message "if all want" and it could be done other time if not now.

theRealMadridcf wrote:

​Well that wasn't going to be made in this Olympics but maybe if all want it.. But a suggestion for next year then or somewhen else if it can't be done yet. That kind of match or matches would anyway be pretty interesting and fun.

You can say you don't want it and let's play how the rules are. My idea wasn't to make it unfair, it was to be made if everyone want it.

Offline
Champion
ffa america top 15%
Clan: cery

Real your idea is ok but why now , we can make these rules next year.

and you real are very sly because you know all will agree with your idea because they will have still chance to win only vS not because we lead.

I think if you buny would lead now after 3 tournaments , you never think about change something in rules.

Offline
Champion
ffa america top 15%
Clan: cery

Real your idea is ok but why now , we can make these rules next year.

and you real are very sly because you know all will agree with your idea because they will have still chance to win only vS not because we lead.

I think if you buny would lead now after 3 tournaments , you never think about change something in rules.

Gilnash †'s picture
Offline
Champion

blablabla real im not going to discuss with you again

Pju ♥

Offline
Champion
1v1 america top 46%
team america top 13%

Slovakpro, it was a suggestion to you if you would want it. The Olympics aren't over yet and one loss before semi final changes everything. That's why it isn't sure what is better: 10 point lead now or 1 win in a final match. If we will win against you before semi finals in some tournament, you won't lead then anymore. Even if you will win us in final in 2 tournaments, you won't win Olympics if you lose in 1 tournament before semi finals. That is why I would think about it if we were leading.

If you say no, then all don't agree. All means also the leading clan. So there is no any problem in suggesting, because you can decide if you don't want.

Seems like you don't want it and it's fine. I don't know if my clan would want it because now we have a good chance to win as well.

Gilnash could still comment more respectfully.

Offline
Champion
ffa america top 15%
Clan: cery

real is a nice idea but we are fair and dont want change rules when olympics already start 4 weeks ago ? 

maybe next year ;) 

nML
Offline
Clan: LvLy

That's what happens if Anna complains about not getting kicked out in the first round by vS, but instead 3 rounds later. And don't dare to show some brains by NOT putting the tourney on the CL finals day for the one and only reason that it's a Saturday. That's totally the wrong thing, because... reasons, i guess. I'd recommend you stop fighting it out in the forums but instead win by playing properly.

Offline

Next signing up ??

Pages

Topic locked