Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.
Today I decided to try out the standalone version of CF3. At the beginning everything seemed ok. But after a while... oh my, where should I start...
I have to point out that all of the bugs below doesn't happen anymore after going back to the browser version.
- "fat bug" (well, I heard that's what it's called) literally every 3 matches. The match keeps running, but all I can do is stare at the 2 curves going straight forever, while collision decides to take a break. 1st time it happened when I quickly picked up 3 speed ups, but in the other cases it happend randomly.
- every few rounds curves I see on the screen doesn't match the actual situation in the match, resulting in absurdal things like coming through the curves or getting killed in the middle of blank space
- the arenas use to not load, just the error appears
- a few times the game put me in the empty arena and after like one minute of waiting kicked me back to main menu
- some random crashes
- game doesn't fit quite well to my 16:10 monitor, the resolution is ok, but I have awful grey blank space under the UI
- some random lagging
Basically it's everything I encountered... in 15 minutes. Fifteen. Minutes. While the browser version works fine on my machine, the standalone is buggy and laggy.