14 September, 2016 - 11:25
CF2 standalone instructions
Below are some instructions on how to set up the Flash Player projector and how to resolve problems that you may have. Projector is considered the best for performance on Curve Fever 2.
- To download the latest version of the Flash Player projector go to their website and click on "Download the latest Flash Player projector".
- When the download is complete, run the program and pin it to the taskbar or your desktop.
- Access File -> Open, and copy and paste this link: http://forum.curvefever.com/CF_Preloader.swf, then press OK.
You should now be able to log in to Curve Fever 2 and play. If not, you may get an error message such as 'An error occurred. You can't download the game right now'. If this occurs it is most likely due to a cache problem. Use the following instructions to get around this:
- Open a browser (Chrome, Firefox e.g.) and enter the following URL: http://forum.curvefever.com/CF_Preloader.swf?c=asdj239hisd.
- Highlight the URL, press Ctrl+S and save the file to your desktop.
- Go to Control Panel, search for Flash Player and open it (see image below).
- Open the 'Advanced' tab and select 'Trusted Location Settings'. Select Add -> Add file and select the file you saved in step 1. Click confirm and exit the window.
- Open Flash Player projector, access File -> Open, and enter the filepath of the file you saved in step 1, e.g. C:\desktop\CF_Preloader.swf (this may differ on your computer).
- Press OK.
You should now be able to use the Flash Player projector to play Curve Fever 2. If you have any problems or questions then we will be happy to answer when we have a solution.