Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.
Dear curvefever community,
as some already know because they saw my name under some reports in clansection, I'd like to introduce myself as the newest moderator in the clansection.
In this function I will try to help the team improving the clansection and we want to share our ideas and thoughts with you more often. For that we want to make some announcements.
Clearer rules / rule changes
We decided to make some rules clearer and announce them. We are aware that following rules are not fully completed, so we are happy if you contact us by posting under here or writing a message if you have any ideas. But don't forget that old rules are still in use, we want to mention that the following points are highlighted because there were the most discrepancies about. We plan to create a rules page on clan.curvefever.com within the next week, so every idea about rules that should be in, is welcome.
Players can only play in a clan match, when:
1. They have no other account in the other clan (only if clanleaders agree)
2. They are members of the clan before the challenge is accepted. We saw a few times that players joined a clan after a match was created.
3. Clanmatches must be open before the match starts (not while and not after the game started), otherwise it's reportable.
If matches are manipulated in any way, we will punish it by rankdecreases for the clans and by banning accounts involved in the matches. For very hard infringements or reoffender we also will delete clans and accounts. We do not accept any kind of rankincrease by any unfair way. If there are critical scenarios the team of clans.curvefever.com will decide what's unfair and then will react.
We will deal with the match info as an official part of the challenge. This means, you are allowed to avoid games when you write certain acceptable criteria in the info. An example would be that you write that you won't play against clans with less than 5 games (if the match is played its your own risk)
Rules for tournaments
1. Players must be in clan before tournament starts
2. Draws are fully random, only if there are free first rounds the best clans are seeded in round 2, but random draws.
3. Clans must have played a certain number of clanmatches before tournament starts (like before)
4. If a clan signed up for tournament and doesn't show up in any round, there will be a rank decrease of 25 points.
5. A player is only allowed to play for one clan in a tournament (no second account use)
We decided to make big changes in the ranking system. It has the reason that some clans are ranksaving and ranking are distorted because of the system like it was. We hope that the changes lead to more competition
1. There is NO rank increase for active clans anymore
2. To avoid a rank decrease, a clan has to play now 5 games in 2 weeks (not 1 game in 3 weeks like before). Rank decrease will be 2 % of clanrank above 1000 after 2 weeks not playing, and 3 % for every following week. To become active again a clan has to play 5 games within 2 weeks (this means if you want to avoid another 3 % decrease you have to play it in 1 week). Weeks are from Sunday to Sunday starting today. First decrease will be next week for all clans with less than 5 clanwars since 26th of July.
3. There will be a bonus of 30 rankpoints per month for the clan with the most matches against different clans (special for 1vs1: you have to play 2 games against a clan before it is counted)
Tags of clans with clanwars played will now be usable after 100 days (not 150 days like before) if no member logged in. Tags of clans without any clanwar are avaiable after 7 days if no member logged in. Because of this changes and a bug fix now over 6635 used tags are avaiable.
Furthermore to all that we plan to keep you more update what we are doing, like ban of users, rankdecreases for clans, polls for clantournament set ups and so on. We want that clans.curvefever.com is a place where you can play with your (clan)friends in a competitive area. We are aware that the number of matches can be improved and we hope to reach it by making clansection more known and with the changes in the rank system more attractive to play.
You can contact us (Teaa and TheGordon) whenever you need help, f.e. also if your clanleader is inactive and you want your clan not to die or if you want to report a clan if you have the feeling that something is wrong with it. We will try to answer and help you as fast as we can in anything related to clans.
Greetings and have fun curving
Edit by NOWODNY2: Sticky for short time