You are here

Activity

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

16 posts / 0 new
Last post
Offline
Clan: Tree
Activity

Is it me, or are they very few people online?
I remember when there were so many rooms each day

Offline
Clan: nC

Well, what did you expect. It's summer, you seriously thought people will play Curve Fever the whole day :P. You should go and enjoy your free time. 

Offline
Clan: Tree

Breaux wrote:

Well, what did you expect. It's summer, you seriously thought people will play Curve Fever the whole day :P. You should go and enjoy your free time. 

Whaha lol, I am.
May i not notice it when im online?

Offline
ffa eu top 35%

many players are not here anymore

so many lags, more then a year, and geert and his friends dont know how to fix it.

about 1 a 2 years nobody is playing this..

 

 

Offline

Yes, it is quiet, but that's normal for this time of year ^_^ nothing special going on. Hater's gonna hate.

Martini's profile on curvefever

Script †'s picture
Offline
Champion
Clan: sui

well, this game is totally unorganised, radio team said they will do an interview-project ... what happaned? they ask me to take part, now they dont say anything bout it anymore xD 

 

====== cf is game where they have nice ideas but the leading people are just not able to deal with it ======

nt? not nice enough

zeroZshadow's picture
Offline

Script, Curve Radio is NOT part of Curve Fever though? Same with the tribunal and clans. These are all third party projects that are tied in with curve fever.

zeroZshadow's profile on curvefever

Offline
Clan: GiBo

maybe we shud start the curve fever team off with taking care of a boiled egg. than if the egg doesnt get cracked (which i highly doubt) we can upgrade them to a fish. 

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened - inge

210615 ♡

Script †'s picture
Offline
Champion
Clan: sui

wasn't a reproach that u aren't doing a good job. It's just as u said, they aren't part of cf, just little projects.. Imo this isn't rly good, lets compare it with material arts: U dont learn 1000 moves which u practise once, u learn 1 move which u practise 1000 times. This is the way how to become a master. It's the same with cf, just not like 1000 moves but many more than 1 which aren't perfect and aren't connected with each other. 

 

Focusing on 1 step and after finishing this step u can go on with another step, that's how a good game works.

Ik like 1,5 years ago we always asked for changes in this game, Geert answered "Browns (or how was he called?) is currently working on the mobile version" ..... Who cares about the mobile version if the pc version isn't completed yet? well, this was before we got the new mods and developer, but I think this is a good example for how cf is working, even if u focus now on other things. 

 

Well, u maybe understand my point, I didn't want to say the developers aren't doing a great job, it's just as I said, focusing on many steps causes many probs which wouldn't appear if u just focus on 1 step.

And no, I don't wanna lecture u, it's just my personal oppinion and also the cause why  it's getting pretty quiet in cf(I dont think it's just cos we have summe)

 

nt? not nice enough

zeroZshadow's picture
Offline

However the "small projects" you are talking about arnt projects of curve fever. They are done without required much, if any, time of the curve fever developers.

Currently I am working on 1 thing and 1 thing only, the html5 remake of curve fever.

zeroZshadow's profile on curvefever

Offline

zeroZshadow wrote:

Currently I am working on 1 thing and 1 thing only, the html5 remake of curve fever.

Don't forget about replay's system

Tranquility. †'s picture
Offline
Moderator
Clan: Blub

There is no point doing the replay system when it may be obsolete in the html5 remake. If anything it will be considered after the remake.

Offline

I didn't mean current version... It may be easier to add it now, while you didn't write whole game yet.
Btw, Tranquility. (and other devs/mods), it's funny how you disapprobate every idea which came from us. Thats the reason of current activity. You don't listen to people, you have no idea how to work with people and the adage "the customer is always right" is completely unknown to you.
No offense, i'm just saying my opinion. I could manage this game 30 times better than you guys.

Tranquility. †'s picture
Offline
Moderator
Clan: Blub

It may be incorporated into the remake, who knows. That's up to the developers. 

 

PS - these below are just 3 of the most recent posts on our suggestions forum. I don't understand your negative attitude towards us. Now please remain on-topic, thank you. It's not like I knocked the idea back, just thought you meant for the current version.

Edited by: 
Tranquility. on 26 July, 2015 - 09:49
Offline

A list of things curve fever did that we didn't want.

1: Place icons on the map when you die - Major distraction.

2: Take away the old crown. - It took 2000 votes to finally bring it back.

3: Put that lag sign over the scoreboard. - Thanks, now im annoyed by lag and a big sign telling me exactly what I know and you annoyed me more cos now I can't see the scores for a second.

4: Introduced bad colours - We suggested lots and you introduced your own ones.

5: Introduced quick play. - Excuse me, when did we ask for that?

6: Introduced the mooh chat block - Annoying, we all want the **** back.

Things you didnt listen to.

1: colour suggestions, item suggestions, game mode suggestions, tournament suggestion for those of lower talent who will never go far in tournaments (are you trying to please the top players or everyone? seems like only the pros are getting attention... think about everyone), general ideas, peoples genuine cries for help when being teamed which you ignore, suggestions to lessen teaming like making all the snakes the same colour for first person view ( before you ignore this one again, there should be an "igcognito" game mode for this where people who dont want to be targetted will play), Too many ideas that im too lazy to write them.

Edited by: 
lnge on 26 July, 2015 - 17:09
Offline
Clan: GiBo

lnge wrote:

A list of things curve fever did that we didn't want.

1: Place icons on the map when you die - Major distraction.

2: Take away the old crown. - It took 2000 votes to finally bring it back.

3: Put that lag sign over the scoreboard. - Thanks, now im annoyed by lag and a big sign telling me exactly what I know and you annoyed me more cos now I can't see the scores for a second.

4: Introduced bad colours - We suggested lots and you introduced your own ones.

5: Introduced quick play. - Excuse me, when did we ask for that?

6: Introduced the mooh chat block - Annoying, we all want the **** back.

Things you didnt listen to.

1: colour suggestions, item suggestions, game mode suggestions, tournament suggestion for those of lower talent who will never go far in tournaments (are you trying to please the top players or everyone? seems like only the pros are getting attention... think about everyone), general ideas, peoples genuine cries for help when being teamed which you ignore, suggestions to lessen teaming like making all the snakes the same colour for first person view ( before you ignore this one again, there should be an "igcognito" game mode for this where people who dont want to be targetted will play), Too many ideas that im too lazy to write them.

+1

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened - inge

210615 ♡