You are here

2 Month Ban - Hmm?

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

56 posts / 0 new
Last post
Offline
2 Month Ban - Hmm?

So it appears that i have been banned on my main account NoSlayer, for a period of 2 months, i was expecting at least some kind of explanation as to why i would get banned. So i went to check my email adress and then i had recieved this ridicilous generic message: 

 

"We, as in the Curve Fever staff, tend for a community in which players

respect and follow the rules to get the best out of the game for all of us. I
hope you can understand your way of spoiling games for a lot of players is
frankly intolerable in this policy. That's why we kindly ask you to change
your attitude; it's also the reason why you have received a temporarily ban
and a rank reset. It's not much we ask from you and we don't feel like
punishing you even more (think of long-term bans), so please don't disappoint
us in the near future and let this be the last negative e-mail you receive
from us!
Login to the website to see until when you are banned."

 

Haha, is that the message you send out to all players that have been banned? You dont even recieve a warning for the actions you are doing wrong, you just get banned straight away. While there are thousands of other players out there that cheats and which is something that have been proved countIess of times - and even if they happen to get banned they get banned for a week or something ludacris, and then once that week is over they come back to repeat their actions. Guess its because of the fact i have been running around with a - rank for quite some time. Should be possible to at least appeal a ban, shouldnt it? 

 

On another note, it appears that most players that have played several games with me have recieved a ban as well (for just a week tho).

Offline
Clan: HC

they should prove why they ban you at least... it actually looks like guestapo this way...

Offline
Clan: HC

Please send the screenshot of tribunal to show the players who get banned why this happened

Offline
Clan: HC

One more reason to inform the players about the reasons of his ban is to educate him...

Moops's picture
Offline

I understand your situation, I really do, but this game belong to them and they determine who should be banned and who not. If moderator want to ban you, he will do this. He hasn't even to tell you the reason. Nothing can be done about it.

Offline

My guess is your rank, it has been changed from -1337 to 700 lately. But 2 months are definitely too long, this is ridicolous...

I understand serious actions are taken but maybe take care of real cheaters and arrogant people instead of those wh act not that harmful to other people?

And generic message to everyone, please.. You will only scare people out of here...

Offline
Moderator
ffa america top 65%
team america top 51%
Clan: ABC

bratis wrote:

Please send the screenshot of tribunal to show the players who get banned why this happened

This is not a tribunal ban. Bans from tribunal are automatic and banned user also receives a link to the particular case on tribunal with all the chat logs and voting results.

Offline

Yep, i got manually banned, as i havent said anything offensive in this regard. 

drift3er's picture
Offline
ffa america top 8.2%
1v1 america top 32%
team america top 6.2%

incogni just follow the forum posts from others !

It's obvious and the only right thing that the new moderators are banning cheaters in your example you had -1337 rank ... 
That means that you were leaving team matches and you were letting your teammates alone in unfair 3 v 4 matches. And as i read some complaints of other players your account which was in big minus got 2 months ban but your (idk let's say) boosted account only gets rank reduction and 1-2 weeks ban ^^

Offline

drift3er wrote:

incogni just follow the forum posts from others !

It's obvious and the only right thing that the new moderators are banning cheaters in your example you had -1337 rank ... 
That means that you were leaving team matches and you were letting your teammates alone in unfair 3 v 4 matches. And as i read some complaints of other players your account which was in big minus got 2 months ban but your (idk let's say) boosted account only gets rank reduction and 1-2 weeks ban ^^

 

Banning cheaters? How can being -1300 ever be considered cheating? And no, i dont leave my teammates alone, i may be afk for a few rounds that results in me getting - rank, but im still there to pull off the victory, thats for example the reason why i have won 10 out of the last 11 games, so your argument is basically invalid. And oh, i just realized that most players that have been played with me has recieved a ban as well, classic. 

Incogni2 wrote:

drift3er wrote:

incogni just follow the forum posts from others !

It's obvious and the only right thing that the new moderators are banning cheaters in your example you had -1337 rank ... 
That means that you were leaving team matches and you were letting your teammates alone in unfair 3 v 4 matches. And as i read some complaints of other players your account which was in big minus got 2 months ban but your (idk let's say) boosted account only gets rank reduction and 1-2 weeks ban ^^

 

Banning cheaters? How can being -1300 ever be considered cheating? And no, i dont leave my teammates alone, i may be afk for a few rounds that results in me getting - rank, but im still there to pull off the victory, thats for example the reason why i have won 10 out of the last 11 games, so your argument is basically invalid. And oh, i just realized that most players that have been played with me has recieved a ban as well, classic. 

 

If you want to win a war like this, don't lie.
You've left your teammates more than once. Let's not get deeper into that.

Don't worry, me and a few friends are busy with a project to basically make a copy of curve fever but just make it better, no more bugs, we will hire mods who will actually get paid for their job and there won't ever be anything like premium membership. The game will get their money solely from advertisements. We don't yet have a good name for it so maybe some of you have an idea? We already have our servers set up we just need a couple more months to go in production.

Offline

JasonM8 wrote:

Incogni2 wrote:

drift3er wrote:

incogni just follow the forum posts from others !

It's obvious and the only right thing that the new moderators are banning cheaters in your example you had -1337 rank ... 
That means that you were leaving team matches and you were letting your teammates alone in unfair 3 v 4 matches. And as i read some complaints of other players your account which was in big minus got 2 months ban but your (idk let's say) boosted account only gets rank reduction and 1-2 weeks ban ^^

 

Banning cheaters? How can being -1300 ever be considered cheating? And no, i dont leave my teammates alone, i may be afk for a few rounds that results in me getting - rank, but im still there to pull off the victory, thats for example the reason why i have won 10 out of the last 11 games, so your argument is basically invalid. And oh, i just realized that most players that have been played with me has recieved a ban as well, classic. 

 

If you want to win a war like this, don't lie.
You've left your teammates more than once. Let's not get deeper into that.

 

Nope, not unless they have been cool with it, as i mostly only play with friends. 

Offline

Still awating an explanation for my ban... 

6stijn6's picture
Offline

SAme here read my thread I just got unbanned and got rank reduse for nothing

Red Speed Pro

Daniël's picture
Offline

JasonM8 wrote:

Don't worry, me and a few friends are busy with a project to basically make a copy of curve fever but just make it better, no more bugs, we will hire mods who will actually get paid for their job and there won't ever be anything like premium membership. 

If you can code a whole game, it sounds like you can code like a boss.
Why didn't you apply to improve CurveFever?

CurveFever Clans Moderator
CurveFever Moderator
Don't you deal with my decisions, please send me a private message.

Offline

6stijn6 wrote:

SAme here read my thread I just got unbanned and got rank reduse for nothing

 

Yep i read it ;s

Mokobodzki Byk's picture
Offline
1v1 america top 14%
team america top 8.3%

UBAN COST 10 EURO...

MONSTER MOKO

BeerMaker's picture
Offline

The Maker of Beer has joined the game!

Offline

BeerMaker wrote:

http://curvefever.com/content/open-letter-geert-tribunal-issue[/quote]

 

My problem is not so much regarding the tribunal thing, not sure how that have turned out exactly, so i cant really comment on it. 

Offline

Ok, so it appears that the 2 month ban has been given because: "you've helped to boost people with your excessive low rank"

 

Nope. I havent. I havent used my low rank to boost anyone, why would i care about that, i even do what i can to combat rank boosters as i think it is ridicilous, so i obviously wouldnt support this myself.

Out of the players that i have played with, the following players (that i know of) have been banned:

Dyhr - 1 Week ban

Jakobt94 - 1 Week ban

Girlpower - 1 Week ban

NoSlayer (myself) - 2 Months ban

 

In the majority of my games i play with friends because they are for obvious those i find fun to play with it has not been because i wanted to boost them in any sense, why do 90% of all bans have roots in rank? What about those that do not care about their rank like myself? We just get punished anyways, and even a 2 month ban, i wasnt even told that my actions were wrong. This way of handing out bans is straight up insane, words cannot describe how ridiculous it is.

So, apparently i have been banned for boosting Dyhr and Jakobt94, i dont have count on how many times i have played against these 2 and beaten them with my very low rank and thus taking 35-40 rank away from them but as i can only see like the latest 20 games i cant find other games except for this, i have BY NO MEANS boosted these 2 players. Lets take a look at this:

http://curvefever.com/achtung/match/16008057

 

I play against them here and have by far the most points in the entire game, doing the best i can to win it. When it all comes down to it, i have made these 2 players lose more rank than what they have gained from playing with me. Despite this fact i have still been banned for boosting their ranks? That is just straight up insane.

If you are not satisfied with the rank i was in possession of, how about handling the situation this way: Reduce my rank back to 700 and tell me that it wasnt okay for me to be running around in the minus ranks. This way i would have been aware of the fact that what i was doing was wrong (which i already dont see any reason as to why it should be), if i then happened to break this "rule" (which doesnt appear to be a rule, if so please tell me where on the site i cant find anything saying that being - rank is against the rules??) again then you could hand out a ban of a week, but i didnt even get as much as a warning, i got banned straight away for 2 months. Instead you ban me for rank boosting, despite the fact that i have a low rank (logic right), and you not only ban me; you ban me for a period of 2 months. I have never seen a more unprofessional way of handling and meassuring bans on a game before, EVER. I can only guess it has something to do with mods being underaged and/or uneducated so they cant handle situations rationally, but for a game that has a player base of over 1 million registered accounts; this is indeed very VERY embarassing that we have mods running around doing their jobs this poorly.

Offline

Mokobodzki Byk wrote:

UBAN COST 10 EURO...

 

wouldnt surprise me the slightest. 

BeerMaker's picture
Offline

And mods were never seen again....

The Maker of Beer has joined the game!

Offline

BeerMaker wrote:

And mods were never seen again....

 

=/

Offline

BeerMaker wrote:

And mods were never seen again....

 

Thats the unfortunate reality =/

Offline
Clan: Panz

I played with u, noslayer, and i let u be afk for like 6 games, i said its ok and that i will carry...we won all of those games so it's not cheat or afking. It's a fact and non-banable so stop this non-sense and lets all return to be non-friends in this non-real universe, you non-motherfuckers!
I vote for UNBAN( coz if u see a -1337 in ur game u know he's gonna leave, u don't be an idiot and keep playing if u don't want 3v4, unless you are me and find it amusing to look down on others)

If you gotta do something, do it with a lot of drugs.

" I je li ljubav nešto poput dječje bolesti? jer što sam stariji, to mogu rjeđe voljeti "

Offline

Cocky Burek wrote:

I played with u, noslayer, and i let u be afk for like 6 games, i said its ok and that i will carry...we won all of those games so it's not cheat or afking. It's a fact and non-banable so stop this non-sense and lets all return to be non-friends in this non-real universe, you non-motherfuckers!
I vote for UNBAN( coz if u see a -1337 in ur game u know he's gonna leave, u don't be an idiot and keep playing if u don't want 3v4, unless you are me and find it amusing to look down on others)

 

*Shakes hand*

I play in all games where either:

a) People on my team ask me to play
b) Its necessary for me to play in order for the team to win

 

 

 

My last time on the account. Dont think i'd be sitting @ 66% winrate if it wasnt because of the fact that im playing in the majority of the games. I had 50% WR @ 1000 games so ive won quite a lot of games over the span of the latest 1500 games, so i dont think ive put my team at a disadvantage by being afk every now and then, in fact i think it has made the teams more fair. 

Offline
Champion

Incogni2 wrote:

Cocky Burek wrote:

I played with u, noslayer, and i let u be afk for like 6 games, i said its ok and that i will carry...we won all of those games so it's not cheat or afking. It's a fact and non-banable so stop this non-sense and lets all return to be non-friends in this non-real universe, you non-motherfuckers!
I vote for UNBAN( coz if u see a -1337 in ur game u know he's gonna leave, u don't be an idiot and keep playing if u don't want 3v4, unless you are me and find it amusing to look down on others)

 

*Shakes hand*

I play in all games where either:

a) People on my team ask me to play
b) Its necessary for me to play in order for the team to win

 

 

 

My last time on the account. Dont think i'd be sitting @ 66% winrate if it wasnt because of the fact that im playing in the majority of the games. I had 50% WR @ 1000 games so ive won quite a lot of games over the span of the latest 1500 games, so i dont think ive put my team at a disadvantage by being afk every now and then, in fact i think it has made the teams more fair. 

What team is ever fair with a -1337 on their team? There is like no point in playing, you can never win anything even if other team has high ranked players and you lose a lot if you lose. And since you just said you win most of your games even at a minus rank this is unfair on ur oponents and teammates, because not only are ur team mates gaining unfair rank, ur oponents are losing rank unfairly also.

 

That is just a point I don't think you're realising... Leaving games or going afk in games to get all the way down to minus rank is considered cheating I would said but I do admit 2 months is a bit harsh.

Flash.''s picture
Offline
Clan: The

I.did.not.intend.to.enter.this.topic.but.this.is.just.nonsense.
You.actually.had. -1337 rank,and,you.dare.to.ask.why.you.got.banned??
Are.you.making.fun.of.every.single.person.here.and.their.IQ??

There.is.now.way.that.you.could.reach.that.rank.in.a.fair.way.
You.think.if.you.showed.link.to.that.one.match.where.you.played.against.them.that.you.have.proved.any.point?

I.played.with.you.some.games.and.some.of.them.you.played.from.start.till.the.end.some.you.have.left.
Be.a.man.with.balls.and.deal.with.consequences.now.

 

So.long.

-Vedran

 

 

Offline
Champion

Although I do not believe you did not leave afk for full games at some point in your jorney to -1337, even if you did it is irreleveant how you GOT to that rank because just BEING that rank makes it really unfair on every game you join, so ofcourse a rank reset was necessary, however a 2 Month ban is also ridiculous ;P maybe 3 weeks or 1 month.

Offline

DeclanR wrote:

Incogni2 wrote:

Cocky Burek wrote:

I played with u, noslayer, and i let u be afk for like 6 games, i said its ok and that i will carry...we won all of those games so it's not cheat or afking. It's a fact and non-banable so stop this non-sense and lets all return to be non-friends in this non-real universe, you non-motherfuckers!
I vote for UNBAN( coz if u see a -1337 in ur game u know he's gonna leave, u don't be an idiot and keep playing if u don't want 3v4, unless you are me and find it amusing to look down on others)

 

*Shakes hand*

I play in all games where either:

a) People on my team ask me to play
b) Its necessary for me to play in order for the team to win

 

 

 

My last time on the account. Dont think i'd be sitting @ 66% winrate if it wasnt because of the fact that im playing in the majority of the games. I had 50% WR @ 1000 games so ive won quite a lot of games over the span of the latest 1500 games, so i dont think ive put my team at a disadvantage by being afk every now and then, in fact i think it has made the teams more fair. 

What team is ever fair with a -1337 on their team? There is like no point in playing, you can never win anything even if other team has high ranked players and you lose a lot if you lose. And since you just said you win most of your games even at a minus rank this is unfair on ur oponents and teammates, because not only are ur team mates gaining unfair rank, ur oponents are losing rank unfairly also.

 

That is just a point I don't think you're realising... Leaving games or going afk in games to get all the way down to minus rank is considered cheating I would said but I do admit 2 months is a bit harsh.

Everyone can choose freely if they wish to play against me or not, thats the great thing about freedom isnt it. If they dont want to play against me because of my rank, thats fine, that is totally up to them. How is it considered cheating? In what way did i "cheat" and what advantage do i have going this low in rank? Seeing as i do not boost anyone it cannot be considered cheating in any sense. Its a personal choice, nothing else. 

Offline

Flash.' wrote:

I.did.not.intend.to.enter.this.topic.but.this.is.just.nonsense.
You.actually.had. -1337 rank,and,you.dare.to.ask.why.you.got.banned??
Are.you.making.fun.of.every.single.person.here.and.their.IQ??

There.is.now.way.that.you.could.reach.that.rank.in.a.fair.way.
You.think.if.you.showed.link.to.that.one.match.where.you.played.against.them.that.you.have.proved.any.point?

I.played.with.you.some.games.and.some.of.them.you.played.from.start.till.the.end.some.you.have.left.
Be.a.man.with.balls.and.deal.with.consequences.now.

 

So.long.

-Vedran

 

 

 

How hasnt that link proved my point? The argument behind the ban of my account was the fact that i had boosted Dyhr and Jakobt94 (which is why they got banned too - only for a period of one week tho) so that argument is totally invalid. 

Offline

DeclanR wrote:

Although I do not believe you did not leave afk for full games at some point in your jorney to -1337, even if you did it is irreleveant how you GOT to that rank because just BEING that rank makes it really unfair on every game you join, so ofcourse a rank reset was necessary, however a 2 Month ban is also ridiculous ;P maybe 3 weeks or 1 month.

 

3 weeks or 1 month? Cmon, anyone else that have had - rank didnt certainly get banned for 3 weeks, many are getting away with a warning and still hundreds out there with - rank that hasnt been taken any action against. Why not just remove the possibility of getting - rank if u ban the accounts getting - anyways? Straight up ridicilous. 

 

Regular rank boosters that boost their rank to 2000 get banned for 1 week, me just being low rank gets banned 8 times as long. 

Offline
Champion

Incogni2 wrote:

DeclanR wrote:

Although I do not believe you did not leave afk for full games at some point in your jorney to -1337, even if you did it is irreleveant how you GOT to that rank because just BEING that rank makes it really unfair on every game you join, so ofcourse a rank reset was necessary, however a 2 Month ban is also ridiculous ;P maybe 3 weeks or 1 month.

 

3 weeks or 1 month? Cmon, anyone else that have had - rank didnt certainly get banned for 3 weeks, many are getting away with a warning and still hundreds out there with - rank that hasnt been taken any action against. Why not just remove the possibility of getting - rank if u ban the accounts getting - anyways? Straight up ridicilous. 

 

Regular rank boosters that boost their rank to 2000 get banned for 1 week, me just being low rank gets banned 8 times as long. 

Maybe the mods wish to make an example out of you. That or whoever banned you doesn't like you lel.

But you asked what was the advantage of getting - rank? Erm, what kind of question is that to ask somebody ELSE? You are the one who did it, ask yourself that question, but you obviously had a reason as you went all the way to -1337, maybe either to troll, cheat or just rage quitting games.

 

I do still think you should of got banned, just that 2 months is abit too long, -1337 rank does not promote a fair playing environment in any game you join, true others can play with you but what about people that don't care for their rank on other team or just new 700 ranks? You are still taking advantage of them, -30 from 700s and ur team mates get that rank unfairly. 

Yes it is their choice to play, but your rank only gives everyone the option to play unfairly. Which is why you got banned I image.

Offline

DeclanR wrote:

Incogni2 wrote:

DeclanR wrote:

Although I do not believe you did not leave afk for full games at some point in your jorney to -1337, even if you did it is irreleveant how you GOT to that rank because just BEING that rank makes it really unfair on every game you join, so ofcourse a rank reset was necessary, however a 2 Month ban is also ridiculous ;P maybe 3 weeks or 1 month.

 

 

3 weeks or 1 month? Cmon, anyone else that have had - rank didnt certainly get banned for 3 weeks, many are getting away with a warning and still hundreds out there with - rank that hasnt been taken any action against. Why not just remove the possibility of getting - rank if u ban the accounts getting - anyways? Straight up ridicilous. 

 

Regular rank boosters that boost their rank to 2000 get banned for 1 week, me just being low rank gets banned 8 times as long. 

Maybe the mods wish to make an example out of you. That or whoever banned you doesn't like you lel.

But you asked what was the advantage of getting - rank? Erm, what kind of question is that to ask somebody ELSE? You are the one who did it, ask yourself that question, but you obviously had a reason as you went all the way to -1337, maybe either to troll, cheat or just rage quitting games.

 

I do still think you should of got banned, just that 2 months is abit too long, -1337 rank does not promote a fair playing environment in any game you join, true others can play with you but what about people that don't care for their rank on other team or just new 700 ranks? You are still taking advantage of them, -30 from 700s and ur team mates get that rank unfairly. 

Yes it is their choice to play, but your rank only gives everyone the option to play unfairly. Which is why you got banned I image.

 

It does, if the -1337 indicate my level of skill, eg. being afk = -1337. Its peoples own choice to play with me, i dont force anyone to do so and i dont boost anyone either. If people DO NOT wish to play against someone being -1337, why do they join my games then? Thats their bad, they have the right to leave the game as they wish. Playing against 700s wont lose -30.

 

1. If they are new accounts being rank 700 they get + almost no matter what, so no -30 for them.
2. If they are not new accounts being 700 they are like me
3. If none of the above, just regular bad player, they will not lose -30, more like -10 if they are unlucky which is pretty standard isnt it.

Offline

Cant even seem to get a valid reason. 

Daniël's picture
Offline

I'm sorry but I guess Moderator Hammer banned you.
So for a valid reason, he should respond.

CurveFever Clans Moderator
CurveFever Moderator
Don't you deal with my decisions, please send me a private message.

IDEEKAY shut up :)

Daniël's picture
Offline

If Spectatpr can "discuss and argue about the community",
why wouldn't Ideekay be able to?

CurveFever Clans Moderator
CurveFever Moderator
Don't you deal with my decisions, please send me a private message.

Offline

Dutch4All wrote:

I'm sorry but I guess Moderator Hammer banned you.
So for a valid reason, he should respond.

 

Yes, he should. There is no "logic" in this ban system. Some are banned for a week? Others 8 times as much like me? Some get away with a warning - some do not? Where is the logic in the way you moderators hand out bans? It seems to me that its just a subjective individual decision which is lame.

I can assure that i will go further with this case.

IDEEKAY's picture
Offline
Clan: cunt
JasonM8 wrote:

IDEEKAY shut up :)

no

Pjush's picture
Offline
Champion
Clan: HC

.

 

Pjush's picture
Offline
Champion
Clan: HC

.

 

Daniël's picture
Offline

Incogni2 wrote:

There is no "logic" in this ban system. Some are banned for a week? Others 8 times as much like me? Some get away with a warning - some do not? Where is the logic in the way you moderators hand out bans? It seems to me that its just a subjective individual decision which is lame.

I can assure that i will go further with this case.

We also look at how many times someone has already been warned/banned.
If someone has already been banned before, his next ban will be more strict.

Users receive a warning if we aren't sure about the situation, but we think we are sure and/or many users have reported.
If we know someone is cheating for sure, we can ban someone.
Rank decreasement depends on the current rank of a player, and it depends on how many ranks are boosted.
Ofcourse that depends also on if a player has already been warned/banned before.
 

CurveFever Clans Moderator
CurveFever Moderator
Don't you deal with my decisions, please send me a private message.

Offline
Champion

Exactly what oops said. 

I don't understand your argument noslayer, you are saying it is peoples choice to play with you but even if they did, you are only giving people the oportunity to play unfairly. 

They are either gaining unfair rank or losing too much, which ofcourse they may of knew would of happened if they played with you, but that doesn't make it any less fair. You got banned probably because you left games and went afk a lot. But even if you got that rank without leaving games by some random cheat, you should still be banned because you are giving people the oporunity to be unfair or not to be unfair. 

 

But apart from that i think oops answered all your replies and answered them well.

Offline

Not really. You're basically agreeing that you did something wrong, so thanks.” Nope. I am not. Maybe you would figure that out if you actually took your time to read my posts rather than just putting words in my mouth.

You clearly don't have a strong argument, you just admitted to intentionally leaving games and being AFK during matches. Both actions which people have been constantly getting banned for. Unless you have mental retardation, I can't imagine you thinking this would lead to no consequences” Seeing as there is no rule about it, I clearly thought that no action would be taken towards my user since I didn’t break any rule. Otherwise I wouldn’t have done it as I don’t wish to be banned, I hope that’s pretty obvious to you.

The fact that you try to relate this to religion and communism is pitiful. You sound like a typical atheist neckbeard trying to bash religion any chance he gets when it's completely irrelevent to the topic. There is freedom, but there are something called laws to make sure things don't get chaotic. What's the definition of freedom; that we can do whatever we want to please our own selfish desires? By your logic, I have the freedom to kill people, I have the freedom to rob, I have the freedom to vandalize, to deceit, to cheat, to manipulate. Sounds like a cruel world to me. There are boundaries to freedom, so please don't talk that bullshit. Also, you say that if I don't like it, I could just leave your lobby. Or...we could just ban people like you who break the rules and think the game revolves around them.“ I brought Christianity and communism up because its relevant in this case. Maybe you fail to comprehend why it is and thus fail to see my point, but that’s your bad rather than mine. Yes, there are laws, you are right about that, but in this case there is no “law” saying that I cannot have negative rank, how on earth would I know it if there is no rule saying so? Should I just guess out of the blue that it wasn’t okay for me to be completely careless about my rank? When did I talk about freedom in relation to the freedom to commit crimes, I guess you read whatever you want to read. I only talked about it in a sense that people have the freedom to join/leave games as they wish, to team with whoever they want to team with. You talk like some guardian angel of a holy saint when it comes to “fairness”, you live in a fairy tale world thinking  the teams in almost any game are fair, if you aren’t aware, I can assure you; they aint. Open your eyes and realize what is going on around you.

How is leaving matches and being AFK in games intentially not against the rules? Actually, thats how the majority of people receive a ban or punishment from this game. I'd love to see a mod say that this isn't against the rules.” Show me where it is says that it is against the rules to leave games? If that’s the case, you could ban half of the moderators.

I think the comment was appropriate. I have a hard time imagining a man over the age of 14 getting so worked up about being banned in a snake game. But then again there are all types of weird people in this game.” You don’t have to imagine, you just have to know. I am basically of the opinion that you should be nice to people and help them whenever possible. It appears to me that you always seem to take aim on persons rather than on the actual debate, which I feel is non Christian. As it is stated in the Gospel according to Matthew (7:12):

Therefore whatever you desire for men to do to you, you
shall also do to them; for this is the law and the prophets.

 

 

Regards,

 

NoSlayer

Offline

Dutch4All wrote:

Incogni2 wrote:

There is no "logic" in this ban system. Some are banned for a week? Others 8 times as much like me? Some get away with a warning - some do not? Where is the logic in the way you moderators hand out bans? It seems to me that its just a subjective individual decision which is lame.

I can assure that i will go further with this case.

We also look at how many times someone has already been warned/banned.
If someone has already been banned before, his next ban will be more strict.

Users receive a warning if we aren't sure about the situation, but we think we are sure and/or many users have reported.
If we know someone is cheating for sure, we can ban someone.
Rank decreasement depends on the current rank of a player, and it depends on how many ranks are boosted.
Ofcourse that depends also on if a player has already been warned/banned before.
 

I have never recieved a warning and/or a ban before - despite this fact i got banned for 2 months, and i didnt even boost my rank. Other players that did boost their rank unlike me, got banned for a week like Mepik even though he did it on a consistently basis. Therefore i dont see the logic. 

Daniël's picture
Offline

Incogni2 wrote:

I have never recieved a warning and/or a ban before - despite this fact i got banned for 2 months, and i didnt even boost my rank. Other players that did boost their rank unlike me, got banned for a week like Mepik even though he did it on a consistently basis. Therefore i dont see the logic. 

Trust me, you don't get 2 months ban for just breaking a little rule.
You have been cheating very much/illegal.

Else there must have been something wrong by the Moderators, but I don't think so. 

CurveFever Clans Moderator
CurveFever Moderator
Don't you deal with my decisions, please send me a private message.

Offline

No, moderators at this level would never make a mistake nor abuse his/her powers. 

 

Regards,

NoSlayer

BeerMaker's picture
Offline

I Wonder can you ask mods to decrease your rank on purpose? Like i want to start again gaining rank from 1000 to 2k and i want it to be lowered to 1000,but i get banned when i leave games. So dutch, lower my team rank to 1000, please.

The Maker of Beer has joined the game!

Hammer's picture
Offline

You have been unbanned, only for the reason the ban might've been too long for the first time.

Having negative rank, makes you boost people in your own team, which is not right.

Pages