You are here

1.000.000 Users!

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

25 posts / 0 new
Last post
Wallyson's picture
1.000.000 Users!

1 MillionHello Curve Fever!

Today, (9/02/2014) is a historic day! We have reached a big milestone: 1.000.000 users!

The millionth user of Curve Fever is: Methnotevenonce! Congrats!

And therefor, we are going to do a giveaway! Methnotevenonce will receive 1 year premium!

And the fun doesn't stop yet, the first user that registerd after Methnotevenonce will get premium, and also the person that registerd before him will get premium!

The other players that will receive are: nowodny2 and liesjelol

Congratulations!

Let's go to the 2 million mark! :D

Kind Regards

Wallyson

I think, the millionth user of Curve Fever is: hardkare: http://curvefever.com/user/1000000.

From start Curve Fever users registered more than 1018000 accounts, one of the last taken account: http://curvefever.com/user/1018723

but ~18000 accounts be deleted, so now we have ~1000000 not removed registered accounts.

Champion

Lel whattt, free prem for nothing :P? I bet the guy has no clue

Clan: ALKP

This is the 1000000 registred account, yes! But i think they mean the moment when 1000000 accounts are registred.

Daniël's picture

A W E S O M E

CurveFever Clans Moderator
CurveFever Moderator
Don't you deal with my decisions, please send me a private message.

Clan: ATK

Nearly everyone has a 2nd or even 3rd account... Is that taken into account? XD

500000 of them are 2nd accs i guess

nML
Clan: LvLy
Andar wrote:

500000 of them are 2nd accs i guess

and 10% of them are your fakes

ffa america nr. 77
team america top 52%

well,1000 of 1000000 are just of me

dam. I'm gonna make the next million accounts for the premium XD

Incred's picture
Champion
ffa america top 23%
1v1 america top 14%
team america top 21%

I find it funny how two of the three lucky guys who got premium are inactive. They have not played in one week and probably will never play again that means. You should've gave these premiums away to dedicated players (arsenal, right, other long-time non-premium users) instead of to people who won't even use it. XD

Excistinces's picture
Clan: Sage

Incred wrote:

I find it funny how two of the three lucky guys who got premium are inactive. They have not played in one week and probably will never play again that means. You should've gave these premiums away to dedicated players (arsenal, right, other long-time non-premium users) instead of to people who won't even use it. XD

Dont be too hasty now. Yes maybe the players who litterally just received the premium arent 100 percent active. Nobody says they have to be. Some people dont get on everyday and play all day long Incred.. Some people actually do things with their lives.

All Excistince on earth will be crushed. By The Hands Of. Me

Mammoth 146's picture

If you plan to reach 2mil. Start with better servers x) Cause 8bit game shouldnt lagg this much x) BUT, congrats !!

Incred's picture
Champion
ffa america top 23%
1v1 america top 14%
team america top 21%

Excistinces wrote:

Incred wrote:

Dont be too hasty now. Yes maybe the players who litterally just received the premium arent 100 percent active. Nobody says they have to be. Some people dont get on everyday and play all day long Incred.. Some people actually do things with their lives.

Don't you understand that 25% of all curve fever accounts are 0 percent active?  Methnotevenonce played 1 game 9 days ago and will likely never play again because the dude probably forgot about the game.  It can go to someone who actually benefits from it whether he is 100 percent active or not. Just as long he knows he got the premium. But, the thing is, 2 of the 3 people who got premium don't even know they have it, and likely never will  because 25% of all accounts = 100% INACTIVE.

ffa america top 38%

and is this the reason i can't get in the game,the adverisement will not close -.-

Excistinces's picture

Incred wrote:

Excistinces wrote:

Incred wrote:

Don't you understand that 25% of all curve fever accounts are 0 percent active?  Methnotevenonce played 1 game 9 days ago and will likely never play again because the dude probably forgot about the game.  It can go to someone who actually benefits from it whether he is 100 percent active or not. Just as long he knows he got the premium. But, the thing is, 2 of the 3 people who got premium don't even know they have it, and likely never will  because 25% of all accounts = 100% INACTIVE.

Where are you even getting your data from?? 25% arent 0% active.. You cant just jump to conclusions.. Maybe the people are on vacation. They will jump on sometime. Some people dont feel they need to get on all the time. Not everybody is a 2000 Pro of curve fever. They dont need to get on every single day to retain their skill. They play for fun when they feel the skill is needed. Yes maybe of this "Methnotevenonce" hasnt played for 9 days, but so what?? Its how Wallyson decided to celebrate. Give it to the Millionenth joiner. If you cant accept it. Go whine somewhere else about it.

Well lets put it this way. Suppose CF had a choice. To give away premiums or not? Well, they've decided to give it away to these 3 *lucky* people. Whether they use it or not...it's up to them.

But suppose they didn't give the premiums away? Then we wouldn't be having this argument and there'd be 3 less people in the world with premium...

So basically what I'm saying is that even though it may be given to the *wrong* people, at least some premiums were given away....

So next time, just hope that they make better choices on how to give them away, eg. special days- premium for one day or maybe prizes for tournaments.

Maybe I'm not making sense...

Incred's picture
Champion
ffa america top 23%
1v1 america top 14%
team america top 21%

We'll I just suggested that the premiums could have been handed out in a more creative and better way and now your on my back telling me I'm too hasty and a whiner.  Ur annoying XD

MrRastaman's picture
Clan: BooM

Good job :D

Amor Patriae Nostra Lex

Excistinces's picture

Just saying youre on these peoples backs trying to down them becasuse they got premium.. If anybody you complaining about it in the comments makes you the annoying one. 

YoRy's picture

GG TO THEM, AND HAPPY MILLION'S DAY ! :D

@YoryFX
~ fBt 
↔ #FunBoxTEAM.

Skatefun's picture
Clan: V

I hoped there would be an update for 1.000.000 users ! :(

sam_pum's picture
Champion
ffa america nr. 38
1v1 america nr. 39
team america nr. 41
Clan: Jeff

Congrats, well done! :)

My name is Jeff.

Hawkaru's picture
Clan: Hero

1 million registered yeah, and 1000-1500 active playing, nice try geert :D

This game can hardly handle 400 players, let alone 1 million.