You are here

SuperSuka account has been stolen!

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Fluaz †'s picture
SuperSuka account has been stolen!

Hi! 

The legendary account SuperSuka has ruthlessly been taken away by a small culprit who identifies as 'MissSara'. MissSara is in fact a preteen residing in Croatia who has stolen Suka's account worth over 120 euros. Why? Well, cos the economy is down the drain . Also, curve fever is life.(Fluss convinced me to type it) Anyway, Fluss and I have been asking her to give back this legendary account to badass suka but she is refusing to. She is using his account and manipulating others to believe that this 12 year old girl is the badass suka. She is using his account to harass suka and friends of suka. This is literally abuse of power. Suka at the time of giving away his password was highly intoxicated and had no idea he was being played by sara.

Sara, along with her 15 year old boyfriend david, have become partners in crime on curve fever, terrorising the community. We ask to put an end to this. And the support of the staff team. 2 months ago, suka provided every piece of evidence he could have possibly given. yet nothing has been done

Chat:

Spoiler: Highlight to view
Russian Nipples: you stole this from me. i spent over 100 euros on this account it`s not yours SuperSuka: pls just stfu ... Russian Nipples: who are you? SuperSuka: Lol is not ur SuperSuka: Lol SuperSuka: im sara SuperSuka: Lol Russian Nipples: none is talking to u lava Russian Nipples: it is my account db2001: u spent 100€?? omg no-lifer maaaaaan db2001: kys :stuck_out_tongue: db2001: go away Russian Nipples: yes 100 euros

I did not type this chat, I witnessed that they did type it. Also, I can agree that db2001 and Sara are harrassing Suka, and even though the real SuperSuka asked for the account back, Sara will not give it back. She will never give it back. I messaged you this, just simply because I want SuperSuka to be happy and for him to come back to CF.

Me and Fluss have tried many solutions and many ideas to come up with and to try to get the account back, but when it nearly got succesful, Sara always gives fake passwords out. 

Destin. or one of the developers, please help us. Fluss tried for 4 months, and not successful enough to get the account back. I joined 3 weeks ago to help and was more successful than Fluss, but still didn't get the account.

ffa eu top 13%
1v1 eu top 8.4%
team eu top 7.9%
Clan: Lana

SuperSuka has probably spent the most on this game. Not only on his account, but also many others. He's given all the appropriate information to the new developer. Yet it wasn't enough. I've seen players give proof of premium purchases alone and have been allowed access. I'm not really in support of players who lose their accounts by giving their details to the wrong players. It's just irresponsible behaviour. But this girl is really juicing the situation, and thinking she's invincible and there's no chance of her losing the account. Would be nice if a moderator or developer could look into this case again. Thank you. 

Follow for the latest Curve Fever 2 news

https://www.instagram.com/curvefever2/

That's really interesting case. Is it known why SuperSuka gave his password away to another person? If I was SuperSuka, I would not give my password away to a person, that I don't know personally. Unfortunately, there are many people on Internet, that have bad intentions with the account, if you trust it to them. Hopefully, SuperSuka will get his account back even though he made a huge mistake by trusting this person. I think he should get it back if he can prove that it has been his account, for example with premium purchases and hopefully MissSara will give the account back, if she understands the mistake of her action by stealing SuperSuka's account. Also, I think that MissSara should own up the poor action, that she made to happen. Hopefully she will learn, that stealing another user's account is a robbery. Even though, it's just an online snake-game, stealing another user's account - that's a crime. I hope that SuperSuka will learn from that situation, that giving away password of your account may end up badly. That's really nice from you Fluaz and F l u s s aka. Svetka Pistolet, that you have been trying to help SuperSuka. Let's see what the moderators/developers decide.

Thank you for reading this, keep your passwords safe!

Fluaz †'s picture

Lol Jaan. Your comment and are you thinking of wanting to be a forum mod? xd

- Ivan

Record:

FFA - 1662

Team - 1710

1v1 - 1558 

Please don't post personally identifiable information about me. You can call me Supra Omnia on forum.

And no, I'm not applying this time. I just felt, that I want to leave a comment here, where I share my opinion about this case.

ffa eu top 8%
1v1 eu top 19%
team eu top 19%

Hello. I`m SuperSuka. That was astonishing for me to discover this topic here. I have sent more then 10 screenshorts to support team. Each screenshort has detailed information about payment date, time, location and oder numbers of it. A lot of players know that i`m russian player so ip activity is now changed for certain. Email of SuperSuka account was same for 3 years and had ending .ru I send all identifying evidence pretty long time ago 2 weeks passed. As far as i understood support don`t care about SuperSuka account and that i`ve bought in this game more then 20 premium accounts for myself and other players. Anyway It feels very good to find this topic thanks much <3 Hope support will do deep investigation and give me SuperSuka back.

Fluaz †'s picture

It would be so much easier if MissSara can give SuperSuka his account back. It would make life much easier and it will save time from getting help from moderator and devs. Was close getting back Suka's account. 

Also Suka, using these two solutions can help you get your account back. 

- mail linked to the account

- payment proofs

- Ivan

Record:

FFA - 1662

Team - 1710

1v1 - 1558 

Destin.'s picture
Champion
ffa eu nr. 13
1v1 eu top 12%
team eu nr. 61

Hi guys,

I'm sorry but these cases are very personal and it has to be sent to the Support.

@SuperSuka, you have received a mail by Kevin Shuttleworth posted 15 Jan 2018 10:21.
We are still waiting for your confirmation so we can take the action. Please, take a moment to answer us.

I close this topic because it is already forwarded to the Support.

If you have any question, contact me or the support.

Destin.

Topic locked