You are here

My Account was somehow deleted.

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

14 posts / 0 new
Last post
team eu top 15%
My Account was somehow deleted.

If some mod can help me with it i will be grateful

Fluaz's picture
ffa eu top 5.9%
1v1 eu top 1.7%
team eu top 29%

The same thing happened for me on Sorosys. I came back from school and then went on my pc to go on this game, then it says incorrect username or password and I typed it in correctly. My account was prem also, so I had Destin. to help me with it, and he recovered my premium.

Record:

Spoiler: Highlight to view

FFA - 1655

Team - 1680

1v1 - 1558 

Destin.'s picture
Champion
ffa eu nr. 2
1v1 eu nr. 13
team eu top 1.7%

Hello DaVincis,

Could you please tell us what is your username ?

Best regards,
Destin.

-------
Forum Moderator

team eu top 15%

Pegasus' i just clicked cancel account after being really mad but didnt confirm the email so i thought it wont get deleted, man i bought like everytihng on start, would never delete such expensive account :-:

team eu top 15%

fine, thx for help  anyway :0

team eu top 15%

#ignored, well played, did u know that u dont even have to confirm ur email while making acccount, fix it pls :0

ffa eu top 0.3%
1v1 eu top 6.1%
team eu top 1.1%
Clan: KOLL

DaVincis wrote:

#ignored, well played, did u know that u dont even have to confirm ur email while making acccount, fix it pls :0

You can even use fake email that doesn't exist, but then it is your own problem if something happens. And why do you complain about it? You confirmed your email on DaVincis and on Pegasus' as I can see, so you shouldn't have a problem at all.

Also you can talk about luck if they try to help you with the deleted account. At the very beginning they recreated deleted accounts, when somebody wanted his/her back and provided enough evidence that it is his/her account. As the amount of recreation-requests increased they stopped this support as it wasted a lot of time the developers could have used for important stuff. Just because TheImam became more active at the forums lately and directly asked his uncle to recreate some accounts on request, they started to do it again. If you ask me, they were totally right when they stopped recreating accounts, because if you delete your own account or share password and somebody else does it, then you are responsible for it and you have to accept the consequences later.

~~signature~~

My time:

team eu top 15%

i didnt accept deletation email dude, its fcked up Kiss 2

Destin.'s picture
Champion
ffa eu nr. 2
1v1 eu nr. 13
team eu top 1.7%

Fluaz wrote:

The same thing happened for me on Sorosys. I came back from school and then went on my pc to go on this game, then it says incorrect username or password and I typed it in correctly. My account was prem also, so I had Destin. to help me with it, and he recovered my premium.

It was different Fluaz. You didn't press the "deletion" button. Your account was just disabled after we have ip-banned someone who knew your password and connected on your account during the ip-ban.

DaVincis wrote:

Pegasus' i just clicked cancel account after being really mad but didnt confirm the email so i thought it wont get deleted, man i bought like everytihng on start, would never delete such expensive account :-:

I checked and I don't find your account so I guess it has been deleted. I don't have access to recover accounts, and for the moment the developers are very busy to make the new version of Curve Fever. The CF owner told me that we will have a new community manager in the team in the begining of December. We will clarify different points. Recovering accounts will be one these points because there are many players who ask for this. Some exceptions have been made in the past, indeed, when the developers can free some of their time, but it's extremely rare.

My opinion about this matter is similar to NOWODNY2. I personaly think we should never recover accounts. It's like a mail adress or another game account, when you delete it, you simply can't recover it from anyway. I deleted several of my previous accounts and it will not come up in my minds to ask for recovering the deleted accounts.

Edited by: 
Destin. on 15 November, 2017 - 21:26

-------
Forum Moderator

Fluaz's picture
ffa eu top 5.9%
1v1 eu top 1.7%
team eu top 29%

Oh, ok Destin. Did you know who logged into my account? Can you tell me?

Record:

FFA - 1655

Team - 1680

1v1 - 1558 

team eu top 15%

I did Fluaz Kappa.

Fluaz's picture
ffa eu top 5.9%
1v1 eu top 1.7%
team eu top 29%

It wasn't you. I think I know who it was because I only shared my account to ONE person, which so happens to be my friend, rasenne.

Record:

FFA - 1655

Team - 1680

1v1 - 1558 

team eu top 15%

I am rasenne dudeee

Fluaz's picture
ffa eu top 5.9%
1v1 eu top 1.7%
team eu top 29%

No you're not!!!!!