You are here

Contest: Don't miss your chance to play tournament with EAZY clan!

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

16 posts / 0 new
Last post
Offline
ffa eu top 24%
1v1 eu top 17%
team eu top 13%
Clan: EAZY
Contest: Don't miss your chance to play tournament with EAZY clan!

Lot of people begged us lately about joining our team for 4v4 thin tournament. I am quite generous person so I decided to create this attractive opportunity for 2 lucky and talented players.

Okay, so - write in the comment what do you think about EAZY Pro Clan players. We will randomly choose 2 of you, winners of this contest will play with us (LarryHoover, donald581) in Official CF2 April 4v4 Thin tournament (22nd of April).

Contest Deadline: Friday 21st of April, 19:00 CEST (GMT+2) 

 

Offline
ffa eu top 1%
1v1 eu top 16%
team eu top 5.5%
Clan: Lion

It's a honor for me to be the first commenting on this - so here are my thoughts:
1. I think you are a noob.
2. I think your friend is too.
3. You are liar because noone begged to play with you because 1. and 2.
4. Neither do I.
5. You are not even premium so you can't play anyway.
6. Your contest deadline is shit because it's the same as the tournament deadline for sign up - so how should that work? Use your brain.
7. The point mentioned in 6. is not valid anyway as the points 1.-5. are the most important.

Happy Easter
 

Offline
ffa eu top 24%
1v1 eu top 17%
team eu top 13%
Clan: EAZY

Okay so here we go:

I love your smile wrote:

It's a honor for me to be the first commenting on this - so here are my thoughts:
1. I think you are a noob.

OK but this is just your opinion.

I love your smile wrote:

2. I think your friend is too.

He is not my friend, he is my brother. Congratulations, you played yourself.

I love your smile wrote:

3. You are liar because noone begged to play with you because 1. and 2.

How can you know? You are wrong, third time in a row.

I love your smile wrote:

4. Neither do I.

Nobody cares okay?

I love your smile wrote:

5. You are not even premium so you can't play anyway.

I was premium. I received premium as a birthday gift from my brother. I was considering buying premium again after it expired but it seems like nobody care about CF2 anymore (I mean CF staff). But this is another story. Anyway, I am very rich so I can buy premium anytime okay? 

I love your smile wrote:

6. Your contest deadline is shit because it's the same as the tournament deadline for sign up - so how should that work? Use your brain.

This is not valid anyway.


I love your smile wrote:

7. The point mentioned in 6. is not valid anyway as the points 1.-5. are the most important.
Happy Easter

Happy Easter to you too, my friend. We bought special bow tie to our tomcat because of Easter so he can worthily celebrate resurrection of Jesus from the dead with us. If Jesus was still alive, he would play CF2 and he would use F word if someone mention CF3. 

 

Offline
ffa eu top 24%
1v1 eu top 17%
team eu top 13%
Clan: EAZY

And I hope you have finished homework kiddo. No offense.

Maybe you will win this contest (winners will be choosen randomly) and you will play tournament with us.

Offline
ffa eu top 24%
1v1 eu top 17%
team eu top 13%
Clan: EAZY

Who else want to play tournament with EAZYs?

Rin's Melody's picture
Offline
Champion
ffa eu top 0.5%
1v1 eu top 3.3%
team eu nr. 97

no

nt? not nice enough

i need team but gimme good players.

Platinum ™ †'s picture
Offline
Clan: Sexy

If you buy me premium Blum 3

Offline
ffa eu top 24%
1v1 eu top 17%
team eu top 13%
Clan: EAZY

We need to find players asap. It seems like we will play with Rin's Melody and I love your smile. Confirm it guys and we will buy premium.

Offline
ffa eu top 1%
1v1 eu top 16%
team eu top 5.5%
Clan: Lion

OMG I WON*____*

but

I want to add an 8. and 9. to my still valid 7 points above (topic showed I was right).
8. I'm not premium
9. You are rich (as you mentioned) so you could make 8. invalid

Have a nice weekend and I love your smile

Tell why me's picture
Offline
ffa eu nr. 40
1v1 eu top 3.5%
team eu nr. 88
Clan: Jeff

Amen

Offline
ffa eu top 24%
1v1 eu top 17%
team eu top 13%
Clan: EAZY

We will not play tournament this time.

FieldOCorn's picture
Offline

NIG would rek u ezpz xD

Biggest loser.

Offline
ffa eu top 24%
1v1 eu top 17%
team eu top 13%
Clan: EAZY

FieldOCorn wrote:

NIG would rek u ezpz xD

What? What is he talking about? Do you have some speech disorder? If yes, I am sorry. 

Offline
Clan: JSJP

http://clans.curvefever.com/clan/EAZY

I see you aren't in EAZY clan LarryHoover!

Offline
Clan: JSJP