You are here

The top 5 players in 2017

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

24 posts / 0 new
Last post
The top 5 players in 2017

It's been a while since we had a poll about the top 5 best players. Many things changed in the meanwhile. Curve Fever 3 came out, a new year began and many former players left the game.

We all know that the rank system doesn't actually show who is the best. So I ask you who are the top 5 best players at the moment. 

You can write your top 5 list in Thin, Speed or Overall. It depends about the game modes you play yourself and know which active players are the best. Let's hear your thoughts!

Run.'s picture
ffa eu nr. 6
1v1 eu nr. 42
team eu nr. 8
Clan: n

Almost on the list: Legendary Zelda, snakeysa and Yossha.

5. Kizza00232Jera (Corner/Thin player) Also became a champion this year, but is getting more confident and stronger

4. Human Bomb (Speed player, but also really consistent in thin) Became a champion this year and has been playing well.

3. theRealMadridcf is just good as always. Been missing something this year, maybe less motivation, but no doubt he's still good

2. Gilnash made a short comeback this year and proved to everyone one that he hasnt lost his skills.

1. oldghz has just been incredible this year. Amazing thin player, speed player and is feared by all his opponents.

Thats just my opinion :)

ffa eu top 29%
1v1 eu top 16%
team eu top 23%
Clan: EAZY

Pro players play only thin, occasionally chin, so I will vote only for thin top players - donald581 and LarryHoover.

ffa eu top 2.3%
1v1 eu top 41%
team eu top 13%
Clan: Rai

donald581 and LarryHoover - you guys are actual pros but unfortunately not on my list this year.

oldghz (:

therealmadridcf

gilnash

simka121

Nitrogen Dioxide

(:

im a little pink rabbit

ffa eu top 0.3%
1v1 eu top 8%
team eu top 6.3%
Clan: SKT

I am probably a person that spectated the most games ever and i think run is kinda right but i disagree with Human Bomb and Kizza Biggrin also he mention Gilnash but he played like week and stopped... Real just didnt take part in tours but he is still 1 then old then zelda and i think top 4 and 5 deserve a lot of players so it's pointless to create such ranking :D

ffa eu nr. 12
1v1 eu nr. 14
team eu top 2.2%

For me it's the following list (overall players):

1 Definately theRealMadridcf no doubt

2 Shinkansen (aka Yossha) + his brain

3 oldghz, he's a very smart player

4 zuca, he plays pretty well and he's smart too 

5 Haru. only if he's trying to do his best

FFA record: 2331
TEAM record: 2501

ffa eu top 0.3%
1v1 eu top 27%
team eu top 9.8%
Clan: BOB

1 real

2 oldghz

3 yossha

4 gilnash

5 human bomb

I forgot to add my list:

1. theRealMadridcf - he won endless champion titles and is just much better than anyone else. He is the god of Curve Fever, the final enemy to beat. Incredibly smart and skilled. Can play any mode. Is always as focussed as a robot.

2. oldghz (Bone Saw) - was always a monster thin player but developed into a very strong speed player aswell. Has now an extreme overall strength. Lost some of his dominance in thin due to his focus on speed but has insane skills in thin. Always tries super hard.

3. Zelda Alasca (Zelda Alasca/Haru) - one of the most strongest team players in this game and is maybe the best thin team player after theRealMadridcf. Can play any mode. He is able to play speed aswell but is more of a thin player. Lacks the powerful 3-4 speed control. He has tendencies to troll in games.

4. Yossha (Shinkansen) - he is the best camper in this game and has maybe the best skills in this game. Super strong in thin and speed, but is more of a FFA player. An absolute monster in red speed. Can play any mode. Is always nice and tries his best in every game.

5. Human Bomb (Kim/Meraki) - has insane speed control and is definitely one of the rising stars. Belongs to the best speeders at this time. Unfortunately is only focussed on speed and is not very strong in thin. Lacks overall strength.

Players like Gilnash & others are inactive and not on the list because of this.

ffa eu top 0.3%
1v1 eu top 8%
team eu top 6.3%
Clan: SKT

hmm good one maybeline but i still think top 5 deserve sooo many players :d

Champion
ffa eu top 1.4%
1v1 eu top 2.5%
team eu nr. 4

volpex wrote:

hmm good one maybeline but i still think top 5 deserve sooo many players :d

it's someone's opinion kiddo

you can't tell them its wrong since it's not an objective view of the current top 5 players. 

Run.'s picture
ffa eu nr. 6
1v1 eu nr. 42
team eu nr. 8

You did write top 5 players ''in 2017'' so I understood it as who have been the best THIS year.

Otherwise my list would be 

1- real

2- old

3-yossha

4-haru

5-nitrogen

ffa eu nr. 2
1v1 eu top 35%
team eu nr. 90
Clan: FIst

Nobody cares about speeders ? best skills are done in gspeed 

And best speeder are people like SuperNeger , gucci , bounty or rawil. Much better than all these old pros 

ffa eu top 2.3%
1v1 eu top 41%
team eu top 13%
Clan: Rai

FRANSWAG....................... wrote:

And best speeder are people like SuperNeger , gucci , bounty or rawil. Much better than all these old pros 

and Ninaballerina

im a little pink rabbit

Run.'s picture
ffa eu nr. 6
1v1 eu nr. 42
team eu nr. 8

FRANSWAG....................... wrote:

We have our opinion just like you have yours. Anyways only person I know which you mentioned is rawil. So i can't really know what they are capable of.
Champion
ffa eu top 0.2%
1v1 eu top 0.9%
team eu nr. 18
Clan: cek

Thin teams

1. theRealmadridcf- nobody in game has presence ingame like real. Positioning and mechanicals skills close as you can get to perfect every round consistently.

2. Haru- I dont like this phaggot, but has some of best positioning skills and very good at creating opportunities for teammates at same time. Real is better mechanically and free styling. Haru doesn't have this aura that real has that makes people nervous which is a disadvantage.

3. Oldghz- I'd say old is 3rd best mechanical skills after real and yossha but haru>old>yossha tactically.

4. Simka- Has a unique playstyle, positioning like real, but puts ego behind her and creates opportunities for teammates instead. I'd say tactically 2nd best but mechanical skills limiting her.

5. Yossha- The only person that compares to real's mechanical skills also very strong freestyling like oldghz. Has strong presence in game also, but positions inefficiently at spawn.

R4W1L's picture
ffa eu nr. 37
1v1 eu nr. 66
team eu nr. 29
Clan: nawi

Since I never play thin and can't take corner serious (scripters) I can only talk about speed.
But (almost) every noteworthy speeder I could mention would be in the top ~30 thin skillers anyways besides superneger2

I personally would still wait until after the speed tourney before making a actual "list".

ffa eu top 1.7%
1v1 eu top 11%
team eu top 2.1%

A difficult question, but after a lot of thinking I came up with the following list:

1. Wilco

2. Wilco

3. Wilco

4. corne

5. Wilco

sima.'s picture
ffa eu top 4.1%
1v1 eu nr. 45
team eu nr. 37

Good evening, i will give my opinion about it.

1. old i would say Real but i think old has exceed TheRealMadridcf in 2017 in speed ffa&team but not in thin team.Powerful player with a great dexterity. I saw awesome kills did by old + he tries interesting things.

2.TheRealMadridcf Still a great player on this game. Real was the number 1 of 2012 to 2016 no doubt. + recorman 1vs1 with an unbelievable 2054 rank +recorman team rank in a fair way (2929).

3.Shinkansen also know on yossha. Great ffa player. Shin is a safer that why he can reach a very high rank.

4. my number 4 go to Crissy aka Nitrogen Dioxide. Really strong team player with unbelievable moves. Nitro is specialized in thin team. Pity that Nitro doesn't play speed because with a nice thin skill you can also do great things in speed. I would like see a Nitro who plays speed sometimes.

5.Haru./Zelda still one of the best team player on this game that is 100% sure that why he is my number 5

I'am Gwen

Champion
ffa eu top 1.4%
1v1 eu top 2.5%
team eu nr. 4

My top 5 has to be real,old,haru,leon,leon

not in chronological skill order. 

Vito...'s picture
ffa eu nr. 94
1v1 eu nr. 2
team eu nr. 28
Clan: Don

1. theRealMadridcf: Player with one, if not the best skills and without a doubt the best teamplayer in CF2, The king of 1v1 games. He is able to play every item flawless and he is a very kind and honest person.

2. oldghz: very good friend who is always calm and relaxed, in both speed and thin he is a pro and personally I like his  playstyle in Green Speed.

3. Yossha: since 2016 officialy the best camper with very talented thin and speed skills, also  great 1v1 player, he is a very friendly, kind and honest person, lacks a bit positioning in team games.

4. Ecks dee: Arguably the player with the best speed control, however lacks in consistency, reasonable thin and corner skills, very dominant in the Red Speed Tournament and deserved champion. Great friend of me.

5. Human Bomb: A top class speeder with smart plays, he can carry his team very hard.

The Godfather <3

Tell why me's picture
ffa eu top 1.9%
team eu top 7.3%
Clan: fgt

I wonder what criteria some people rate here. Biggrin Very clear, every player in Curve Fever has its good side and its bad side ...

On place 1, by far distance therealmadrid (or his bot, who knows .. ^^)

Place 2 goes to oldghz, a player characterized by constant world-class quality. With speed, he started last year and has since been reraised into a furie.

3rd place goes to Haru, an underestimated player who is characterized not only by his aggression and ambition in the game, but also by the calmness and serenity that he brings into every team.

Now comes with far distance, no player nearly to this level (who's still active in 2017)

4th place goes to two people, who have distinguished themselves this year by their constant playing at a high level, Nitrogen Dioxide and Simka121. Separately, they play like two headless chickens, but unite a very strong team.

I'm not sure about the 5th place yet, there are many active players that are good, Human Bomb, for example, is pretty good at speed, Nayenda is similar to Haru, but unfortunately not so constant this year ... and that's unfortunately not enough for such an award alone.

ffa eu top 0.4%
1v1 eu top 17%
team eu top 2%

oldghz real madara_uchiha rawil superneger2  and zaw 

Champion
ffa eu top 0.9%
team eu nr. 27

Not sure for anything over than team thin but imo -

1) Real

2) Old

3)Haru

4) & 5) Nitro and Myself

Honorable Mentions: Simka/Script/Gilnash(would be top 5 but not active atm) & Snakey

ffa eu top 0.3%
1v1 eu nr. 35
team eu top 5.8%

I've put much thought into this, but here is what I think.

1. Intellect

2. Intellect

3. Intellect

4. Intellect

5. theRealMadridcf