You are here

Clan JSJP wins the December 3vs3 allround DE tournament!

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
ffa eu top 1%
team eu top 8.4%
Clan: DNVD
Clan JSJP wins the December 3vs3 allround DE tournament!

Dear community,

22 participants fought for the last trophy of 2016 in a 3vs3 allround tournament. For that a new shedule was needed as we wanted to let every clan in and it worked without problems. Unfortunately some didn't show up but rule 2.4. will be executed next days.

After an amazing and smooth running tournament clan JSJP won in a high skilled and close final against clan Hype showing great allround skills the whole tournament. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Third place goes to Go.

Here are the bracket, results and the rankings.
And some videos:
semi-final winners bracket: JSJP-Hype https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnilUMhRE0U&feature=youtu.be
semi-final losers bracket: Go-ALWT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1Qs5_UtEKY&feature=youtu.be
final losers bracket: Hype-Go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nW15y1kPFI&feature=youtu.be
FINAL: JSJP-Hype https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQEDxJ6Da_c&feature=youtu.be

Wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR

Your clan moderators

Clan: JSJP

Thanks to jezevec10 and TheGordon to host this tourney! The tourney was awesome! Me and my clan members are looking forward to see more clan tourneys hosted in future! Excellent schedule, the only minus was that you had to wait too much xD. But well done!

unholy's picture
Clan: So

FFS...JSJP only played the EASY clans and got lucky in finals...

Congrats tho noobs

I don't have a signature... Dirol

Em'vore's picture
ffa eu top 1.5%
1v1 eu top 7.2%
team eu top 5.8%

Smashed HYPE twice :S

unholy's picture

LUCK!!!

Congratulations JSJP. I want to thank all the players who helped us win, the ones that can be named and the ones that cannot. Jaan the clan leader, .Mela for helping us and keeping me calm, Fraktal for playing and staying with us until the end, the 2k ranked thin player who always plays ffa, the one who likes my south park references (really ty), the nice girl from italy who gave up her time, the one I thought who would sabotage us (really sorry) and Singing in the shower...you didn't get to play but thanks for even considering it.

Without you all we would not have won.

Thanks to theGordon and anyone else who gave up their time to organise this tournament. As you can probably tell by the video I was frustrated at times but it was a nice end to a good clan tournament.

FFA 1726
Team 1570
1v1 1200

And jezevec10 of course...For creating the clan system to begin with and also hosting with the Gordon <3

FFA 1726
Team 1570
1v1 1200

ffa eu top 1%
team eu top 8.4%
Clan: DNVD

Sauz wrote:

Thanks to jezevec10 and TheGordon to host this tourney! The tourney was awesome! Me and my clan members are looking forward to see more clan tourneys hosted in future! Excellent schedule, the only minus was that you had to wait too much xD. But well done!

Ty very much (also to the others)
Wanted to comment the waiting time. There are two types. One because of the shedule (which can't be avoided unfortunately in a DE bracket) and one because of clans not showing up which leads to free wins. Last point is the point where clans could tell us before shedule is made that they can't compete. Anyway maybe this can be avoided with a different sign-up procedure like open registration just on tournament day or implementing a two stage sign-up (you have to sign up twice on different times). We will see. But let's enjoy the upcoming holidays.

clans.curvefever.com - the battleground for clans

unholy's picture

Detective what do you mean by ''us''...

I didn't see you in the tourney and I'm sure you're not even in JSJP clan. *lol* 

She is with her main in JSJP, unholy... Stop being jealous about my clan's victory. Thanks.

unholy's picture

Not jealous, I think its pretty obvious too Lol

Easy Peasy

Yep GL.'! Biggrin