You are here

Standalone version works perfect

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
Standalone version works perfect

No steering lag and smoother but needs an exit button xd.

ffa america top 15%
team america top 28%
Clan: EZ

Use keyboard flag key, it's placed right from ctrl key and left from alt key. That's how you gonna exit to desktop. Use task manager also to quit it, or right click on the bar where is cf.exe and click on 'Close window'.

Roojos's picture
Developer
Clan: DEV

You can also use ALT+ENTER to toggle full screen.

Tommorrow we'll add a quit button to the standalone version. ;)

Good to hear the standalone is making the game more enjoyable.

WNK
team america top 65%

Its pretty good, I like it ! gj :)

Peace & Love

Champion

Too bad this mooh isn't working for me 8{

Edited by: 
Tranquility. on 31 August, 2016 - 10:37
Roojos's picture
Developer
Clan: DEV

Well, as the error said it would be great if you'd send the crash report log to us so that it can be fixed.
It may contain some private information so feel free to PM it.

Hello, I'd tried to play CF3 online and hoped for the Standalone version.

For playing online I've updated my graphiccard-driver and webGL is working. I could log me in the game and crack the egg, but I couldn't join a custom Game or Arena and I couldn't open a NewGame:( (Also I tried different browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Internet Explorer)
Now in the standalone version I've the same problems! Whats wrong ? Is it because of  my PC? I hope somebody can help me.

Regards MegaNano

Geert's picture
Developer
Clan: MOD

@MegaNano, you can't create a new game in custom games (hitting the plus button...?)

@ Geert, I hit the plus button, then opens a window to create a game, but when I press "Create" nothing happens. Also when I press the "Arena 1"-Button the window with the estimated time pops up (and the searching time counts), but after a short while the window closes automatically and nothing happens, too. Thanks for your help.