You are here

Issues we are fixing

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

14 posts / 0 new
Last post
Geert's picture
Developer
Clan: MOD
Issues we are fixing

Yesterday we put Curve Fever 3 in the air. There were some issues though, which we are now fixing, being:

(FIXED) No loading on safari

At this moment safari users can't load the game

(FIXED) No loading for French users of Firefox and Chrome

A strange issue with parsing our json. We have forwarded this issue to our gamesoftware company

General long loading

Many players experience long loading times. For them we will create a standalone version of the game.

General server stability

It turns out that the servers got more load then when we tested the game. We are fixing all the issues that could crash the servers at the moment. This should fix: Login bugs and no achievement bugs.

No achievement bug

Sometimes no win achievement is given to the players

Login bug

Sometimes players can't login to their account, after which they can't login at all

Arena coin bug

Sometimes the arena takes coins, but never refunds them. The refunding system is being reworked.

Hopefully we can fix these issues this week, so we can start working on cool features and unlock new arenas!

lord asdi's picture
Clan: R3KT

Will CF3 be up today again or when do you plan to launch it again?

Niels1994's picture
Clan: ISIS

For the standalone-version, the app goes fullscreen.
That's all no problem, however, if you want to quit the game, there's no 'Exit' button :')

Alt+Tab it is then...

Kiss 2

Skatefun's picture
Clan: V

Alt + Enter :)

F.o.c.u.s's picture
ffa america top 59%
team america top 22%

when will arena 4 and 5 come out ?

Clan: CG

Dear geert i won today in arena 3 with first place but no curves or powerups unlocked ...

Pls fix this :...

Thanks DoloR

pastakurve's picture
Clan: MIMA

Good work, now fix the "one game is finished after 25 points"-bug

pastakurve's profile on curvefever

Incred's picture
Champion

Arena 4 and 5 should come out when (A) there are enough players in the first 3 Arenas to minimize waiting time and (B) As more players start to collect all the snakes achievable from Arenas 1-3.

Clan: Lost

My arrow keys don't work.

This is easily fixed by changing my keys, but the problem is that every time that you switch what room you are playing in, your keys are reset to arrow keys. Which is kinda annoying. It would be really nice if you could fix this issue.

Roojos's picture
Developer
Clan: DEV

Good news for that, we have a patch ready for this but it's still a bit buggy and needs to be tested more.
So it'll probably be fixed tomorrow!

Also, matchmaking rewrite is nearing completion and it seems to be running great.
So there will probably be an update tonight to fix the matchmaking and refunding of uncompleted matches.

Clan: KOLL

qwertyuiopazs wrote:

My arrow keys don't work.

This is easily fixed by changing my keys, but the problem is that every time that you switch what room you are playing in, your keys are reset to arrow keys. Which is kinda annoying. It would be really nice if you could fix this issue.

It's quite simple to solve your problem with the arrow keys. If you got a simple script program(e.g. AutoHotKey or something similar) you can set the keyinfo of your arrowkeys on other keys. So as example you write a script and put left and right on 'a' and 'd' you can simply activate it when you start playing CurveFever and deactivate it after that(It's also possible to code it, that it's just activated for a special website, but takes more time to do this without background knowledge). Even without background knowledge, there are nice FAQ's and it won't even take 30 minutes to get a program downloaded + write script for your keys.

I completle changed my numberpad, using this method, as i barely use it. Example would be that pushing the '1' at my numberpad affects, that it takes a screenshot, opens paint, pastes in the screen, saves the document with date as name, tab gets closed and it goes back to my active screen(very effective if you want to report ingamestuff with evidence).

~~signature~~

My time:

Niels1994's picture
Clan: ISIS

Skatefun wrote:

Alt + Enter :)

Alt+Tab gets the job done too :)

Kiss 2

WNK
team america top 65%

Like this standalone version :)

Peace & Love

Still unable to login with my reserved username. Hope this gets resolved soon.