You are here

Should the new Champion titles for 18 players get removed?

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

31 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tell why me †'s picture
Should the new Champion titles for 18 players get removed?
Yes
84% (37 votes)
No
16% (7 votes)
Total votes: 44

Hey guys, as you know (or prolly you'll know now) the winner of the world Cup, hosted by Tranquility. was about to receive a special prize for winning the tournament. The prizes were clearly given: - a special colour ( winners flagg) - a special title for the best players - coins, Prem , etc. Just now, 18 players received a title, which is actually not bad, but why did they got Champion titles? I play Curve fever now since 3 years and a few months and I never saw something worse like this. Champion titles were something Special, everyone did their best and even more to reach that Special title! Now it's just like: You get Champ! Ohh and you? Ye you get Champ too! I see so many Fake Champs nowadays, it's just unbelievable. My question now is, why did they even get Champion titles? *Throw back* I remember that the winners of the Clan olympics got Special titles like: the winner of the Clan olympics slovakpro is here. Why did they got no titles like: the World Cup winner Arrow. is here. My Suggestion: - Give Italia, finland and poland a special colour (with their flagg) for winning each competitions (other players in cf can buy the colours) - Give the players of Italia who won the Final a Champion title (for winning a team tournament, because therealmadridcf also got a champ title for winning a part of the World Cup). - Give polands best players a special title ( like I suggested already) PS: For the players who think I just write this because im jealous, we all know that CF2 is already out of it's best times.. I really don't care about a title but I want Fairness. Kind regards, Tell why me

Champion
team america nr. 28
Clan: MISS

I agree with Tell me why :) i mean we won the WC so i think we deserve a title 100% but not the great champ :) maybe instead of the crown icon something else as well :p

Iwould prefer insted of icon crown, Poland flag icon ;) and diffrent title :P

1v1 - 1849    1st

FFA - 2254    9th

TEAM - 2476  1st

Champion
Clan: big

ye i agree also with tell why me.
I play this game now 4.5 years and since a year ago or so the champ title was smtng to be proud of. ppl tried there best to win it and only few ppl could achieve one. we trained and we did our best to compete against the best and win it. nowadays it became easier to get titles but champ title was still smtng to be proud of. but now even ppl who never were able to get a top 100 rank got one. the title doesn't show anymore if that person is or was in past a good player.

Clan: KOLL

Why do you think 18 new champtitles? I did some researches and just found these accounts unlocked champ:

MrPiter

_Goller_
JackRaz
markin0
Issey
cat reflex
goatplayer
Arrow.
gerald1234
Xantiv
Kasamaran
SnajpeK-
Ruiner
Peonik
Meringue

For me, this are 15 new champs not 18

~~signature~~

My time:

Tell why me †'s picture

18 or 15... the message I want to tell you is still the same

Clan: KOLL

Just several other prizes:

Mag001        3k coins + 3 months premium

Tell why me       2k coins
Hard Drop
xpinguinx
Superman.
wilco
lucieboyyy
Scarecrow'
Calmy
Yossha
fikocan
theRealMadridcf
WNK

Kizza00232Jera    5k coins + 1 y premium

MrPiter    5k coins + 1 y premium
Pug.

WNW71-.-    1k coins + 1 month premium
patstel
KONIK
Xinterius
Pantzar
Canthar
kompowiec

baszu   5k coins + 6 months premium
Xantiv
SnajpeK-
Arrow.
Peonik
Kasamaran
Ruiner
gerald1234
Meringue

Raketka   2k coins + 1 month premium
Džonsn
kenji.
SpeedyCZ
neserboha
BackInByzzz
Aneet
TomikV
Dan93

ßokki   5k coins + 3 months premium
Mad hatter'
ZenGa91
onCrack
Bantersaurus
dorko
athlon
El Torrente
Čučko
ivan567
Cocky Burek
I_Will_Destroy_You
Moe.
Butko
Doctor Who

Issey  5k coins + 3 months premium
goatplayer
_Goller_
JackRaz
Yebda
markin0
LongJ.
Guacuara
cat reflex
gucci boy
Pandiani
BREATHE.

Hopefully I catched everything

~~signature~~

My time:

Tell why me †'s picture

But then no one gets a special title, as I read in your Post... Tranquility. clearly said that the winner of the WC gets a special title... But I also like your Suggestion. If the Moderators/Developers could combine that somehow, it would be far better imo.

Champion
Clan: big

it's about the fact that u make some title which was for 3 years long smtng nice to have and honourfull to smtng useless. 15 champ titles in one world cup while it normally takes maybe 2 years until u get 15 new Champs.

Champion
team america nr. 28

Ye champ title should be special, not given to some "random players". But also if players (like wilco old superman and haru) got a title for winning 2 games, well, I think that we deserve more than 5k coins (..?) and 1 year premium (we all were premium, or almost 90% of us and cf2 will probably die soon) after winning the biggest tournament on cf :)

Champion

Not like I care but it's pretty stupid imo

R4W1L's picture
Champion
Clan: r4

*focus rawil dont insult koso again*

pretty hilarious imo, there are how many unique titles in cf2 again? 20 or almost 30?

But the WC "the huge event" doesnt get one? xD

ruining cf2 even more is also a nice tactic to make people play cf3^^

gerald1234's picture

I fully agree. It should be other title like that: ''the winner of world cup 2016 is here'' etc. :)

⭐⭐⭐

Champion

Ehh, my opinion is that Italy doesn't deserve any champ title, they won in finals, but Poland was 1st in standings for whole time, they are only who deserve title (not Great Champion tho, but special one) ... Italy was not good enough at FFA tournament and at start of Team events, in First groups they were 3rd with 32 points (while Croatia was First in onther group with 54 points), in Second groups they were 2nd(with 50 points) and we got 1st (with 54 points)... What I'm trying to say that Italy got titles[and 1year premium& 5k coins because they won Finals[one day, 5matchs] (last day adding some newbies to get bonus against us to get 12-9 win, making fun of finals), Poland got titles because they got very much points in FFA tournament [one day] and it was just impossible to reach them (Playing against Sweden and getting autowins while every other country needed to fight against Sweden, getting enough points against countries like Andora and securing FIRST PLACE on that way, getting rekt against every better country -France,Italy,Czech,Turkey...) WHILE some of Croatians got (''JUST'') 3months premium and 5k coins,  ''JUST'' BECAUSE we were BEST during whole World Cup{if you watch just Team part ->http://prntscr.com/cbwrpf }, except at first day in FFA(because of some sad rooms full of non-premiums from same country who's only goal was to target me so his countrymate can go in next round and not me, sad but true), and except Last day of World Cup where we lost against Italy (12-9, because in Finals they were adding some newbies{and that newbies got 1year premium and our mate Psychedelic' aka Mad hatter' got NOTHING, he was more active than me during this World Cup and I hope you'll give him some reward too} after they won first 3 matchs to play for them other games, to get Bonus of course, making joke of finals, very sad)(while I couldn't play normally because it was full room of Polaks and spammers, got so many freezes and slows, lost 11-9 and 12-10, where Alan told it will be Mod room - I wanted to let just 1 spectator from each country so he can tell to others results, but no... it wasn't like that... So we lost 12-9 sadly and didn't got that superiour prizes that no one expected, and we got great, but really SAD prizes if you take a look at others).
We were best during whole World Cup (almost 2 months), Poland was better just first day, and Italy last day, but they got 5x better prizes than us.

Also here I want to tell that I'm very grateful to all my mates who played for Croatia during this World Cup, it was so awesome to play very cool and weird games with so great friends (Bantersaurus, F.o.c.u.s, athlon, Cocky Burek, ZenGa91, ivan567, dorko, El Torrente, ßokki, onCrack, Butko, Čučko, Mad Hatter', I_Will_Destroy_You...) while we had BEST support from players who were so happy to be part of World Cup even if they didn't play[much](GaraviGaleb, pasa22, SeeRED, bujdo94, Doctor Who, Arya Stark., dadooocaster, Moe., Jedem Ljude and many others). Thank you all so much!!  HRVATSKA <3 <3 <3!!!

Anyway, Tranquility., I am grateful for this whole Tournament, it was very well-oraganised as you was almost alone in this organising! I would do some changes like some people in World Cup system (would give some more bonus points in semi-finals and finals as we fighted for it almost 2 months), but it's fine, you can't make it perfect for everyone. I was very exciting during whole tournament like my every mate, and we were focused just on world cup for whole 2months, were just practicing and organising who will play, when, and it was great adventure, never played anything exciting like this before in cf!!
I hope you will figure something out and you won't just ignore our suggestions, hoping that this isn't your final decision with this prizes!

Aaaand finally, what would I do if someone cares... 
I would give every Polak from list special color( as promised ) and to some players special title because they won World cup, 
I would give equal prizes to Italy and Croatia because no one know that finals are that important after Poland secured 1st in Semis. And would give prizes as they are for Czesh and for few players that vere much active during tournaments (theRealMadridcf, fikocan, Incred, Hydro., Tell Why Me, TheGordon, Superman, Wilco and oldghz, Yossha, Scarerow' and Alicia', Calmy, Boss'., Crnja48 and WNK).

Champion

Pug. wrote:

Ye champ title should be special, not given to some "random players". But also if players (like wilco old superman and haru) got a title for winning 2 games, well, I think that we deserve more than 5k coins (..?) and 1 year premium (we all were premium, or almost 90% of us and cf2 will probably die soon) after winning the biggest tournament on cf :)

No one of us even knew that we would get a title for that. It appeared to be a really random decision.

To be honest, I think many players didn't take this tournament serious. The hard thing about this tournament weren't the games itself, the hard thing was to be online so many times with all your team mates at the same time. I mean how can you always be online at all of these game dates? USA for example couldn't play the FFA tournament and was out of competition right from the start caused by this. I drew attention to the fact that the FFA tournament gave too many points and it would be impossible to catch up, but the moderators ignored this warning. We didn't have many players and were forced to play games like 2vs3, 3vs4 (which we still won, lol). Our team lost motivation to play and we didn't even show up anymore. The important key to win this tournament was to have many players in order to be able to play every game and collect the bonus points. This tournament wasn't about quality, it was about quantity.

Tell why me †'s picture

@Kizza

Well, if you compete in a Team Tournament and you win all matches through the final, but you lose the final then it's not you who get a prize for your effort, it's the other team who won the tournament.

Yes, crotia showed much effort, what i really respect, but at the end you didn't win any of the competitions (FFA Tourny (finland), team finals (italy), most Points (Poland).  

I know that it sounds a bit harsh, but i also remember that Tranquility. told me that a few captains who showed much effort while the tournament will receive a special title too, but im not 100% sure atm, so cant promise.

And for that prize i would suggest you then, because your effort and what you did for team cro was imo a behavior representing a role model.

Tell why me

Tranquility. †'s picture
Clan: Blub

Alright, I can see there is a demand for something else to be done. I can explain my reasoning and what was due to happen:

The initial plan

Some special awards for the best players/captains, a new CF2 colour and possibly some award in CF3. There was no plan from anyone from the competing players to receive a champion title or any title actually!

What changed?

It was just a matter of opinion. These players spent time over 2 months and never missed a single match to win the team event (Italy) and the full world cup (Poland). Some players mentioned on Discord that they would really appreciate a title for their efforts, so I gave them one. 

The issue is that if people all want different titles, Geert himself has to go through every single account one by one and give them a title. That takes a lot of time! I've already organised for special prizes for the Polish team (colour and giving it for free in Polish player inventories) and there's 7 people getting special titles already (see spoiler below). So Geert has a lot on his plate while he also has CF3 to worry about :p 

We really can't demand everything and anything and expect to get it. I can give generic champion titles but I can't give custom ones, only Geert can do that. That's why I kept it quick and painless.

Spoiler: Highlight to view

Special titles are going to the best player of the world cup (ßokki) and the winning captain (MrPiter). I couldn't decide on a best captain so I decided to give a title to the captains who attended every single match for their country and showed a great world cup spirit (Pug., Kizza00232Jera, Mag001 and fikocan).

What will happen now?

Well, at the most we can ask for some extra titles instead of the champion ones. I'm not going to remove them right now because I feel they deserve 'something' for their amazing efforts to win these events individually and as a whole.

What won't happen?

I can't promise anything else will happen as it is out of my hands. I've already asked for a day of Geert's work to give some prizes. What will definitely NOT happen is a new colour for 3 different countries lol.

Is there anything else you want to discuss?

Alan

PS: Nobody can say that they didn't expect the team event to mean so much. I have stated several times that the winner of the team event will receive rewards. It was the players who kept insisting it was pointless to play when Poland won the full thing. I really don't understand this "I won't play if I can't win" attitude. The tournament was meant to bring fun and some national pride...you would be as well forfeiting your place in the team to someone who would enjoy playing for their country. But I'm rambling...

Tranquility. †'s picture

Also Kizza, to clarify: players who played like 1 game over the entire thing did not get premium and coins. And I told Psychedelic already that he got his prize on Mad hatter'.

Champion

There can be only one winner, Pug., and that's Poland! 
Your mates like BREATHE. got 3months premium and 5k coins with playing just few games, LongJ. got 5k coins and 3 months premium with playing only one game, and you want more??
I would remove all titles of Italy as they are not winners, you just won finals and got very cool prizes even witout titles, witout that new titles you got same rewards like Croatia, we we're 2nd in FFA tournament, we we're 2nd in whole World Cup, and we we're 2nd in Team events just because we lost in Finals, but we had obviously most points in Team Matchs (http://prntscr.com/cbwrpf), we we're 1st in both groups while Italy was 2nd and 4th...and we got no rewards for it, we don't need any more rewards, all my country mates are happy about their prizes, but you got way more than you deserve(Italy).
If Italian players will get special title for winning Team part of WC, Polaks for winning whole World Cup, give one more special title to theRealMadridcf because he was winner of FFA part of WC, and give him some more premium or coins because he deserved more than 80% players that got it.

Champion
team america nr. 28

@Hora yes i didn't mean you are noobs lucker, i mean that title is way more stupid than ours (if we will get one) and true it was about quantity, not quality, we shown in semi and finals that we were the best team :) even without our best thin player, and our best speed player :)

@Kizza we weren't that bad at FFA, i got 4th, I had  like 20 points, and yes u got 20/30 more points than us because u had 100 more players :P vs some teams i had to ask my gf to play just to get 6 or 8 players. But in finals we won
aaand uhm real got a title? I mean if arrow won he would have been champ xD the problem is that giving 10 players champ is stupid
and wtf we were bad in groups so we can't win? Portugal pls? they won just 2 games out of 7 but they are euro champions :D it's the final that counts

Champion

If it's the final that counts why is Poland winner?
I understand you're protecting your mates but these titles are not deserved, also mine, if I am player that isn't following forums I would come tomorrow on cf2 and would be suprised like '' oh I'm best captain, I'll show my title to all cf players now!''.... , maybe I was one of best captains, but it was my intention and I volounteered for it, I don't want any title for it because many Croatians could've change me.

(Superman, Wilco, Zelda) They got special titles because they wanted to help oldghz, and their intention was just to make oldghz proud and to make him win, they weren't fighting for that weird titles (I guess) , that's like me, we were fighting for being 1st on Standings, we didn't made it and I don't want any 'suprise-weird' title, I already got 1year premium as my great spirit. Don't ruin cf2 with this ridiculous titles please, some players will keep playing it we won't ALL play CF3 like you probably think, and title ussualy means more than this great spirit :) You don't see great spirit of kompowiec, athlon, snssays who are playing this game much more than others, they got nothing, and now for this few months you're giving 'great spirit title' and for few games 'best teammate title' ... that's so wrong :/

Champion

Give us some special icon, make special achievements for us so everyone can see we played well during world cup, but don't spam rooms with these ridiculous titles please

Champion
team america nr. 28

I'm not protecting my mates, i don't understand your point. Everyone knew the winner of the team event would've won something, we played so much, goller didn't miss a game i think, what are you saying? same prizes for Ita and Cro? You don't get anything for being 2nd kizza soz

if mods wants to give same prizes oki but it's stupid. In final we won first 3 matches, we closed the game after only 3 matches, showing we were better. In groups what was the result of Ita vs Cro? 13-5? :D i think we deserve a bit more

but oki i'll let alan and other mods choose :x at least give me a Pug icon

Champion

Change something in CF2 developers, this game will always be more popular than CF3, working on CF2 for one day won't be problem for CF3 but it will be very helpfull here, 
When we press on someone's name there you can see that player was most creative curve player, there you can see that he won clan olympics, there you can see that he helped to best team player, there you can see how many times/when did we won something in cf.. And in-game titles just for Champions as they are unique and for very few players...
Nowadays I won't be able to see who is Champion because tons of new weird useless titles will spam chat every time from now on... 
Don't give up of CF2 devs, it's still great game and some efford in it would be helpfull :)

Tell why me †'s picture

Tranquility.: Some special awards for the best players/captains, a new CF2 colour and possibly some award in CF3. There was no plan from anyone from the competing players to receive a champion title or any title actually!

Well, you told me several times in private messages that the winner of the world cup will get a special title and the other prizes, like a color, coins, premium, etc.

a special title is for me not a champ title. You have to distinguish the different type of names!

Champion title  = Champion title

Special title = (Can be something like:) oldghz is the best team player of 2016!

Now the worst thing happened, 15 people got a Champion title by winning competitions of the World Cup.

I would suggest now, with regard to your statement Alan, change it like that:

- Champion titles for: Issey, Pug., Goatplayer, goller, JackRaz, Markin0, Guacara, lorduopsy

- Special title (like: the Winner of the 2016's World Cup [put name in here] is here.) for: 
   Xantiv, Snajpek, MrPiter, Arrow., Peonik, Kasamaran, Ruiner, WNW 

I know that it's a bit work for Geert, but this can max. take 10 minutes lol

How do you like that idea?

While you gyus complain about who should get what and who should not get what

I'm just sitting here, sad, without even being able to join the world cup since not enough people from austria signed up for it...

Champion
team america nr. 28

Floforian HAHAAH you and tobi could've won maybe :D

Tell me why nuu, if italy gets something, only the one who played much deserve it :) Me, Goller, Mark, Cat, Goat, Issey and Jackraz, but champ should be special imo :)

Champion

Getting Champ titles or any weird titles is not a bit more.. a bit more is few more months of premium of some more coins!
We lost 13-5 because it was one of bad days, no one wasn't online (not our best player ßokki, not banter,butko,athlon,dorko...) we played with very new players, and they got chance to play too then... In finals I got some sad laggs and couldn't play normally any game, and Polaks came in room and were so annoying about our matches (All Croatians left room between Pol-Ita and we wasn't making bad 'memes' there), at the end you won on most undeserved way, after 3 hard games that you've won(luckily) you decided to close our chances for win, by letting your girlfriend play to get bonus (Oh, was it your girlfriend or it was you playing so bad so we can't realise who it really is, and getting bonus and Final win on that way), you won Finals, be happy with premium you got and coins, it is clearly good enought prize that you got by winning that sad Finals, don't ruin game with new crazy titles...

Champion

And Floflorian, you can't blame Austria for not playing World Cup, did you gave any efford to make Austria be part of World Cup, no, you didn't... 
Look at other countries, (Estonia, Hong Kong, Chile, Serbia, Finland) they found enough players for World Cup even if they have 20x less players than Austria :)

Tranquility. †'s picture

Tell why me, could you please stop assuming things that I've not even said? I said the winning captain gets a special title, not the players. I'm tired of you putting words in my mouth lol

Anyway, this discussion is becoming aggressive so I am closing this topic. Your thoughts have been recognised.

Champion
team america nr. 28

Kizza00232Jera wrote:

Getting Champ titles or any weird titles is not a bit more.. a bit more is few more months of premium of some more coins!
We lost 13-5 because it was one of bad days, no one wasn't online (not our best player ßokki, not banter,butko,athlon,dorko...) we played with very new players, and they got chance to play too then... In finals I got some sad laggs and couldn't play normally any game, and Polaks came in room and were so annoying about our matches (All Croatians left room between Pol-Ita and we wasn't making bad 'memes' there), at the end you won on most undeserved way, after 3 hard games that you've won(luckily) you decided to close our chances for win, by letting your girlfriend play to get bonus (Oh, was it your girlfriend or it was you playing so bad so we can't realise who it really is, and getting bonus and Final win on that way), you won Finals, be happy with premium you got and coins, it is clearly good enought prize that you got by winning that sad Finals, don't ruin game with new crazy titles...

luckily? your 1v1 was a joke, without basic fails issey would've won 10-5 :) he was 10 times better than you, as I was than Bokki (no offence but 10-4 says everything)

2v2 luckily? we didnt have our best 2v2 thin player and we won O.o ye we won in a bad way, you know, we have only 3 speed players and 2 of them couldn't play today.. still after winning 3 games out 5 we shown we are better :p my gf? my gf is Torta she didn't play O.o who are you talking about, lorduopsy? he's a friend of goller

Topic locked