You are here

Choose a curve that matches your style in Curve Fever 3

One of the great new features of Curve Fever 3, are the different types of curves you can select. We try to make all curves have a special play style, that is competitive in most game types. Especially in teams we think that players will really want to choose different curves to play with, as there are distinct roles in a team game.

Martini and I played a nice game where I was the attacking fat fire fly, and Martini was the defending tiny dragon. We had a lot of fun, and we hope you have a lot of fun watching the video.

If you would be the game developers, what kind of curves would you add to the game?

Champion
ffa eu top 15%
1v1 eu top 15%

Cool function, it would be also interesting that each curve has also a negative side
e.g. curve A is slighty quicker than the others but its angle is extra hard.

And for me, I'm still hoping for the ninja type curve, slightly other colour than the background (hard to control as player but also suprise effect on opponents)

p.s. could any adminremove my signature, I don't have the edit rights. (asked alan, couldnt help me)

ffa eu top 18%
1v1 eu top 5.1%
team eu top 26%
Clan: boii

plz no

Sosho's picture
ffa eu top 9.9%
team eu top 22%

I think that I'm not interested in xd. It will be super laggy as cf2 was some time ago. I reckon that the best idea to promote cf2 which is already great Smile

kodono's picture
Clan: 2137

i will  love "shark" curve

pls do it :d

Hello m8s. 

Niquens's picture
Clan: PL

A powerup reducer

50% chanse to not pick up positive/negative (not neutral) powerup and 50% chanse to not be hit by other powerups

Changer

Smoothly changes between speed and turn speed, something like this

Time 1,2,3,4,5

Speed 2, 1.5, 1, 1.5, 2

Turn Speed 1, 1.5, 2, 1.5, 1

Champion

Good luck with this game, but I won't be a part of the CF3 community. This game is a shame compared to CF2.

Tranquility. †'s picture
Clan: Blub

Remember CF2 needed time to progress and become the game it is today. The concept is really the same except there's some more colourful and personal features. With time it will evolve just as CF2 did.

Play a part and you might be rewarded Smile

Clan: SKT

It's going to work only in team mode, probably. In FFA this option should be disabled

Clan: SKT

rank resets every 1/2/3 months would be nice Biggrin to keep game active Smile Rank savers doesnt show how good they are, ppl that take 2k in 2/3 days are the real pros Biggrin

Geert's picture
Developer
ffa eu top 52%
team eu top 81%
Clan: MOD

I like the idea of seasons. It is something that got us very excited.

YaMozer's picture
Clan: King

DRAGON DIVE

Post comment