You are here

Information on Curve Fever 3

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

82 posts / 0 new
Last post
Stepo's picture
Clan: IMQT

Hello,

question: when will it be released?

Greetings from Italy

Clan: KOLL

Stepo wrote:

Hello,

question: when will it be released?

Greetings from Italy

http://curvefever.com/articles (top right "more" -> blog) -> http://curvefever.com/content/our-plans-curve-fever-3 -> The release date -> "We can tell you that we will start a beta of the game at the end of March 2016 for the big public."

The answer to this question can be found at this topic here, here and here.

Edited by: 
NOWODNY2 on 10 February, 2016 - 23:58

~~signature~~

My time:

Stepo's picture
Clan: IMQT

Thanks mate, I never use the forum nor the blog.

Cheers

team america top 26%
Clan: NT

http://curvefever.com/content/our-plans-curve-fever-3#comment-87229

It looks like we are slightly delayed. So I think in April - May :(

ELyx0's profile on curvefever

Pv0
Pv0's picture
Clan: sC

Ye...

I'm also sad... :(

Geert's picture
Developer
Clan: MOD

Yeah, I can imagine that. At this moment we want to deliver you a full version, which includes friends and stuff like that. If we skip those we could deliver it earlier, but it looks like that is not possible :( We will keep you updated when we know more about the deadine.

Best regards,

Geert

Clan: SKT

Will we see two different currencies in cf 3? like rp and ip in lol?

Geert's picture
Developer

@volpex, yes, there will be 2 different currencies. One you can earn, and one you can pay for! Just like so many other games

Are the non premium players going to be allowed to login right away or will they have to wait (an eternity of) 20 sec? If I have to relog for some reason it is a bummer to wait so much. As a contribution to cf3, I always thought country flags would be a good idea of developing new colours, it opens a wide range of colours and posibilities. As well I wanted to know if you will have the option to mute a player. Reporting feels more like an ultimate tool if someone is offensive. I must say I have been playing this game for 3 years already and I love it, I hope curve fever 3 comes out asap and it becomes so popular and played as agar.io which I also like (not so much as cf2 of course)

Chicken Norris wrote:

As well I wanted to know if you will have the option to mute a player. Reporting feels more like an ultimate tool if someone is offensive.

For this point I can tell you there was always an option to mute players. If you start a game there is a text written at the top of the chat how to mute players. Just type /mute playersname and you wont hear anything of this user anymore. For the playername we have an autocomplete option. So if you type in NO + tab (if several players at the room start like this, it will autocomplete the name for the first player who joined the room) and I'm at the room, you will get NOWODNY2

I have to say I like the tribunal option. If you think that somebody is rude, insults or anything else you can report this player and this doesn't mean that he/she will be punished for sure. A player has to collect 5 reports at a period of 2 months(not 100% sure about this) and then the judges will vote with punish or pardon if they think it's worth a ban or not. And even if the result is announced a moderator will check the case and sometimes changes the punishment. So you can be sure that nobody gets banned who doesn't deserve it.

~~signature~~

My time:

Clan: Clan

I have one question:

I bought premium and added coins (12k).

When cf3 will be relased i want to buy 24k coins by the paysafecard. How do you will add to me this extra cash? Or coins in game?

Geert's picture
Developer

Hi 22225, If you buy coins, you will get the amount you payed for, plus 50% back. So if you payed 10 euro now, you will get a voucher for 15 euro in CF3. This sounds pretty good to me :)

Nice but I still think the country flags as colours is a great idea and it would bring curve fever 3 to a whole new level of awesomeness. Please consider it and if there is not enough time to put it on the realease, at least as an update later :D

Clan: fuck

hello averyboday

will my rank be the same in cf3 as in cf2.

will i keep my acc?

will i keepe my coins?

chceers

marshallB

@marshallBUMA

no

maybe

no

~~signature~~

My time:

Tranquility. †'s picture
Clan: Blub

Hi marshallBUMA,

Rank from CF2 will not be in CF3 as the game will be different. If you have bought coins with money then you will likely receive a voucher for 150% of that value in CF3. Other coins will not be kept, as again it will likely be a different system.

For your account, there will probably be something organised where you can keep your account name. That will become more clear with time :)

team america top 24%

When does it really come out?

I'd like to know because I want to buy premium

Geert's picture
Developer

@neusaap, it will come out, the earliest in september.

Hydro. †'s picture
Clan: TRMP

wth first march then may now september

Geert's picture
Developer

@hydro,

We want to bring you a good game. Therefore we rather want to wait a bit and improve the game, instead of releasing the game now and that the game is not really playable. So, yes, you will need to wait a bit :(

Why this image is different than the game? When you enter the page cf3 , once the image , but the game is completely different. At this level , rank , colors ... Because there is all this in cf3 ?

Something went wrong with your image link mate.

Zli
Zli's picture

[URL=http://www.igreklik.com/slike/viewer.php?file=93553160500349423598.jpg][...

so, i have won Arena2 for several time and still all curves and powerups r still locked. great, win for nothing. thanks

Zli
Zli's picture

Do you have to come in first in an arena for it to consider as a win or just top 3?

Incred's picture
Champion

@Unity N - You have to come in first in order to get unlockables.

ok thanks!

Niquens's picture
Clan: PL

Will be cf2 servers closed?

Incred's picture
Champion

No. As long as there is demand for cf2 the game will still be playable.

ffa america top 8.4%
team america top 7%

copying this from another thread making sure devs see it. 

Game is fine.

We want arena 4 and ranking as soon as possible. (come on with the ranking guys, you knew it was a key part of CF) - and lastly FIX YOUR DOWNLOAD STAND ALONE. Why cant I move the window ? or resize it ? SO annoying... stupid. 

Get your gears up. 

Racmus

Racmus's profile on curvefever

Pages