You are here

Geert, why do you hate me?

Before posting make sure you are aquainted with our forum rules.

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
Champion
Geert, why do you hate me?

Hi, so I was scrolling through Facebook and then I saw the new post on the Curve Fever Facebook fanpage.

Then I see this title:

"Crazy fan art of Curve Fever! Thanks Alfy and the others who made this."

Now I'm wondering, why does it say "Thanks Alfy" when I'm on every single drawing pic with Alfy? Geert, do you hate girls? Or do you hate me?

I feel very offended by this. Geert?

PS: Tranquility, don't delete this topic, I'm serious.

Meraki's picture

I agree with you Hard Drop, since people took effort to make the drawings, you guys should take effort by mentioning all names that did a draw. Really disrespectful of whoever posted this on facebook.

Champion
ffa eu top 3.2%
1v1 eu nr. 23
team eu nr. 7
Clan: NO2

On topic u should include names of everyone, even if you dont like them. No edit button, rip.

mutism's picture

well, he wrote "and the others who made this." I don"t think he hates you.

Avaritus's picture
Clan: Boss

I think it would be better if the poster of this pic write all names or none :D

~ Boss Power! ~

Tranquility. †'s picture
Clan: Blub

Haha I hardly think it's personal. I guess most of the FB stuff is done on the fly :D

Geert never hates <3 

sam_pum's picture
Champion
team eu top 12%
Clan: Jeff

Off topic: you are a joker Zaaak... :)

My name is Jeff.

sam_pum wrote:

Off topic: you are a joker Zaaak... :)

+1

Clan: GoT

Hard Drop, I really can't believe you are making a fuss about this.

Maybe you should get some good sleep so you don't post something as ridiculous as this ever again.

Since Geert didnt congratulate drama queen (aka hard drop) for her drawings,I'd like to use this opportunity to congratulate her on bringing attention moohing to a whole new level! you go girl!

Edited by: 
Bodalee on 16 February, 2016 - 13:11

~ Valar Morghulis ~

Nitrogen Dioxide wrote:

On topic u should include names of everyone, even if you dont like them. No edit button, rip.

Even Facebook has that edit button so that you can make Hard Drop (somewhat) happy about the post.

Mopseli's picture
ffa eu top 18%
Clan: cunt

rofl pug focus

Avaritus's picture
Clan: Boss

That moment when a Attention mooh *cough* Irenab *cough* calls Anna a attention mooh for this mooh.

Mooh!

~ Boss Power! ~

Champion

Arya Stark. wrote:

Since Geert didnt congratulate drama queen (aka hard drop) for her drawings,I'd like to use this opportunity to congratulate her on bringing attention moohing to a whole new level! you go girl!

You said you stop those fights but you are showing that you are the one making them. You provoke and insult all even if people do nothing to you, like now in this topic. So where was the sense in this? Why don't you stop, you get kicked more when you do this.

Yes it's strange to name only one person in the post.